Summer Heat

Story Info
She lay restlessly on her bed.
1k words
3.9
7.1k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay restlessly on her bed...the freshly laid white sheets long since crumpled by her tossing and turning...the light duvet, also crisp white in colour, kicked ruthlessly away so that it now lay half at the foot of the bed and half bunched on the floor. The room was heavy with thick humidity...no air being able to provide respite from the heat, despite the bedroom windows being fully open.

She lay now on her back, naked save for a pair of plain white cotton panties...her arms flung wide and stretched above her head...her legs apart, one stretched wide to a corner of the bed, seeking any coolness that may be found in the sheets and the other hooked, heel against the knee of the straightened leg. Her body is covered in a fine gloss of perspiration, causing strands of her deep chestnut hair to cling irritatingly to her neck and cheek.

With a heavy sigh of annoyance she sits up and reaches to the bedside cabinet for a hair band that she had noticed there earlier. With practised movements she gathers her hair with one hand, lifts, twists and, with the other hand, expertly fastens her hair to the top of her head. A momentary coolness wafts over the nape of her neck, raising goose bumps along the backs of her arms and over her naked chest.

Looking to the side she catches sight of her reflection in the bedroom mirror, easily but softly illuminated by the silvery moonlight. Instinctively, under her self-critical gaze, she broadens her shoulders and straightens her back, in doing so lifting her breasts and accentuating the roundness of her buttocks. She's pleasantly startled by what she sees. In the unforgiving light of day she is normally quick to find fault in her body. She is uncomfortably aware of the paling of her pallor and the lessening elasticity of her skin. Her obsessive critique would see a drooping of her breasts, a post-childbirth rounding of her stomach and a heaviness to her thighs. But now, in this subtle pale light, her breasts are fashionably full and rounded, her stomach is gently curved and her thighs are athletically firm and lithe. Is the light causing the mirror to tell lies or are the hours of running, swimming and tennis finally paying dividends. Were the compliments he lavished upon her this afternoon evidence of genuine adoration of her beauty, or just the lustful platitudes of a typical man seeking gratification of his sexual desires.

Oh he was genuine, she muses, recalling his soft voice, his gentle touch and his fierce passion! He hasn't fooled me with flattery and well-intentioned deceit, he has simply opened my eyes to what I am...a mature, sexy, beautiful woman!!!

She continues to study herself in the mirror, re-appraising each curve and swell of her body. She runs her fingers softly over her breasts...from the first gentle swell, following the deepening of her cleavage, warm and damp under her fingertips, before cupping her hands lightly underneath. Her mind drifts back to the harsh heat of the afternoon, when he stood behind her and held her breasts in just this way...she recalls the warmth of his chest against her back and the insistent pressure of his awakened member against her buttocks...and inevitably she recalls the way he delicately ran his thumbs over her nipples, as she is doing now!

The pleasantly tingling sensation centred around her stiffening nipples is deliciously familiar. She rolls her thumbs over and around each growing bud, sighing as she recalls the soft kisses he brushed against her neck. She remembers with a smile how he had suggested then that she tie her hair up so that he could fully appreciate the beauty of her long and smooth neckline. She squeezes her nipples harder now between fingers and thumbs...he had done this too, whilst nibbling her neck and biting her earlobes.

Then, she had leant heavily against his body, surrendering to his touch, while snaking an arm behind his head. Her other hand, she recalled with a hint of embarrassment , hand slipped instinctively between her legs. The need to enjoy the burning waves of pleasure centred there had seen her inhibitions evaporate. Now, she lay back on the damp sheets, at first continuing to pinch her hard deep pink nipples...unwilling to leave behind the memory of his hands on her breasts, his fingers sending shots of electric pleasure through her nipples. Inevitably though, now, as then, she couldn't resist the lure of greater pleasures and ultimate fulfilment pulsing insistently between her thighs.

She reached down with her right hand and cupped, almost protectively, her cotton clad pubic mound. Squeezing gently, she could feel her heat, and, running her fingers insistently along the length of her lips, she could feel her wetness through the thin material of her panties. She raised her hips off the bed at the same time as she rubbed firmly...moaning with the tormenting waves of pleasure she was releasing as she teased herself relentlessly. Soon she could clearly feel the creaminess of her juices seeping through the white cotton and over her fingers, just as she had earlier. In her minds eye she could see the discolouration of her increasingly sodden panties as clearly as she could see it in plain daylight before.

Rubbing vigorously over the hood of her clit, she visualised how she had earlier reached behind her back and grasped hold of him. She recalled clearly how his heated erect girth had filled her grip and how he groaned as she first stroked his length firmly. She remembered how tightly he grabbed her hips and how his smooth wet crown prodded her buttocks as hand pumped his cock aggressively. She remembered his groans and his heavy gasping breath and she remembered his fingers ripping aside the gusset of her panties and his hand pushing her back forward while the other pulled her hip towards him.

Writhing on the bed, her body dripping with the fresh sweat of her labours, her fingers circling furiously over her pulsing clit, she felt again the force of his rampant cock thrusting inside her and felt again the flooding waves of energy engulfing her. Releasing a long guttural groan of release and of fulfilment her clitoris spasming against her firm fingers, she remembered finally his ultimate thrusts of orgasm pounding against her buttocks and his deep groan of release as he unloaded his seed powerfully, deeply inside her.