Summer Heat Ch. 01 - Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was still laying on top of Heather with my half flaccid cock buried in her hot pussy. Jeanie's face was still right in front of mine.

I looked in her eyes. "Hey, look at me. I'm spent. I'm lying in my bed with my cock buried in my hot wife, my cum dripping down her ass, her sexy, hot, best friend, naked, rubbing my balls and her clit, AND, nothing personal honey, I just received the best blowjob of my life. Do I look disappointed?"

"Well, when you put it that way, no."

"Put it how you want. That was the most amazing sexual experience of my ... and I'd be willing to say, OUR lives," I said. Heather nodded in agreement.

Jeanie nodded but then lowered her eyes in shame. "You know it can never happen again, right?" she pleaded.

Heather, again, nodded her head in agreement. Me? I was totally against that idea. "Why the hell not? That was fantastic."

"It's not right," Jeanie continued. "We all know right from wrong. I don't know about you two, but I'm going to be in repentance for a good long while. Rob would die if he found out what just happened here."

"Well, maybe we can work this in his favor ... Heather? What do you think?"

"Oh, baby. I admit that I've always had the same fantasy about Rob. But maybe Jeanie is right. This does seem wrong, But, FUCK! It felt so RIGHT!" Heather said. "Maybe, Jeanie? I mean, you had your fun with my man. Maybe we could try?"

"Maybe? Jeanie, maybe? Maybe you and Heather could give Rob the same surprise someday?" I asked.

Jeanie blushed. "Well, I admit, this was amazing. But with Rob? I doubt it. He's so straight-laced."

"That's what we thought about you." I retorted.

"Well, I am, usually," Jeanie began, hanging her head. "I'm a little vixen for Rob and can be quite an animal, but I've NEVER done anything like this before, and to be honest, I'm quite ashamed right now. I don't know if I could EVER tell him."

"Maybe, if we could re-create tonight with him, you won't have to try to tell him," Heather said with a sly smile. "Maybe?"

Jeanie bowed her head again. "I don't know." She then perked up. "FUCK! It would be fun to try, wouldn't it," she said smiling back at Heather.

"Absolutely," Heather smiled. Looking at me, she said, "Babe, what do you think? Will you be jealous knowing Jeanie and I are going to do this without you there?"

"Hell no! Just take plenty of pictures," I winked. We all laughed.

Jeanie began reaching for her clothing. "I'll have to think this through. I'm getting fuckin hornier by the minute thinking about it. FUCK! What a dream. This has been so exciting, and wrong, and amazing, and wrong, and fucking incredible, and wrong ..." She trailed off for a moment, seemingly stuck on how wrong it was. Her face brightened up again. "FUCK YEAH, WE'VE GOT TO TRY TO GET THIS DONE!" she said as she finished dressing.

Heather and I, still naked, were stroking ourselves as she finished up. I was hard as a rock again, and Heather was beginning to feel another orgasm coming on.

"Jeanie, I am going to fuck this man of mine again," Heather proclaimed. "You can stay and join in, or watch again, or do you think you can find your way out to your car?"

"You two are fuckin HOT, and SEXY! I would love to stay to watch AND join in, but I'm gonna take my cue to let you two fuck each other's brains out. In the meantime, I'm gonna be thinking up some ways to create the right moment for you and me to seduce Rob. FUCK, I think he'd love it. But it has to be done right."

With that, she blew a kiss to Heather, winked at me as she pointed her finger and stuck her tongue through her cheek in a mock blowjob. I smiled my approval as she turned, exited the bedroom, and closed the door. Immediately, Heather was moving her sopping wet cunt over my rigid cock. We heard the outside door open and close as Heather began lowering herself on me.

"OH FUCK," she moaned as she slipped all the way to the base of my cock. She held her position and reveled in the experience. "You are one fuckin, hot stud, Nicky! THAT was the hottest fuckin thing EVER! I had no idea she would go that far. I can't believe I let her. What a sight. can't believe I just watched my best friend swallow your fuckin cock. And then she almost fucked you! HOLY FUCK, NICKY! Are you as fuckin horny as I am??"

"WELL, YEAH! I was there too, ya know." I sarcastically replied.

Heather started riding me hard. She was worked into a frenzy and wanted relief.

I suddenly realized that I had to stop this train before it derailed. The iron was hot and needed to be struck. The timing was right now. Later tonight, or tomorrow, would most likely be too late. I grabbed Heather's hips and pinned her down on my cock and held her motionlessly.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING! I NEED TO RIDE THIS COCK! I NEED TO FUCK YOU!"

"Wait, baby. I need to say something."

"FUCK YOU! I NEED YOUR COCK! LET ME FUCK YOU!"

"Baby, I need you to make me a promise," I said.

"ANYTHING! JUST LET ME FUCK THIS COCK, DAMNIT!"

"Wait, wait, wait. If you and Jeanie go through with this, I need you to be the seductive, sexy, fuckin hot babe that you are. You've got to work him up like Jeanie did to me."

"Yeah, I think that's the point. We've covered this."

"No, we haven't. Listen close. I need to you to get him worked up to the point of no return, and then fuck him. Fuck him good. Make him beg for more. Fuck him and take his cum."

Heather's face changed as she realized what I was asking. "You want me to fuck him so you can fuck Jeanie. You fuckin asshole!" she laughed.

"Fuckin HORNY asshole!" I laughed.

"I'm not making any promises," she said.

"Well then, no more cock for you tonight!"

"OH BABY, NO! DON'T DO THIS! I NEED THIS COCK!" she wailed.

"Promise me!"

FUCK YOU, YOU BASTARD! FINE! I PROMISE I'LL FUCK HIM IF I GET THE CHANCE! NOW LET GO OF ME AND LET ME FUCK YOU!"

I released her hips and she began her wild ride again. Within a few minutes, she was screaming her orgasm. I've never seen her so wild. I rolled her over and continued fucking her as she rode wave after wave of orgasms.

I laid across her body and placed my head on her shoulder as I fucked her. My mouth was right next to her ear. As each orgasm began to peak, I would whisper in her ear.

"Fuck me, Rob. Yes, Rob, fuck me with your rock hard cock. Show Jeanie what a fuckin stud you are. Fuck me, Rob."

Being that I had already cum, I had staying power. I fucked my sweet wife for over an hour. We lost track of the number of orgasms she had. With each one, I was in her ear, whispering "Rob" lines to her. She was so hot for Rob by the time I shot my load in her, I think she would have fucked a cardboard cutout of him. Hell, she was even yelling for Rob to fuck her.

I collapsed on her in a sweaty heap. I was out of breath and so was she.

As we slowly recovered, Heather started kissing me all over my face.

"I love you, baby! I love you with all my soul. I would never do anything to jeopardize that. When you asked me to fuck Rob if I get the chance, I didn't want to promise. I don't know if I can go through with that. Our sex is special and sacred for us. I don't want to screw that up."

"Heather, sweetie, I never want you to do what you don't want to do, but ..."

She put her finger over my mouth and stopped me. "I didn't say I don't WANT to do it. In fact, just the opposite. My orgasms were so much more powerful with you feeding my fantasy, I know now that I have to fuck him. I won't be able to resist him. His big cock is going to fuck this cunt!

"But I want a promise from you," she said. I nodded for her to give me her terms. "You can't be jealous if or when I do get the chance."

"ARE YOU FUCKIN KIDDIN ME?" I demanded. "This is selfish for me, sweetie. I want to fuck the shit out of Jeanie. FUCK, MY COCK HEAD WAS IN HER CUNT! I WAS ONE SLAM BANG PUSH FROM BEING BURIED TO THE HILT IN HER! You've got to fuck Rob for me to get the chance to finish. There's no way in HELL I will be jealous. If you get it, take it!"

"But I don't want things to be different for us, baby," she said meekly.

"It's already different, babe," I said. "The second Jeanie stood naked in our room, things changed." I kissed her hard. When I released, I said, "It's a change I already love!"

*****

Heather and Jeanie surprise Nick with their naked bodies. Jeanie and Nick 69 while Heather masturbates. Jeanie has Nick's cockhead in her and backs out. Jeanie and Heather decide to try seducing Rob. Chapter 2 coming up.

12