Summer Heat Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it, mom?" she asked huskily as she placed her arms around Jane and rubbed her boobs against my sister's jugs. "I bought it hoping that I could convince you to fuck me like a man."

It was pretty obvious Jane didn't need much convincing. With the vibrator buried in her slit and Cassie rubbing her tits, she was now as hot as hell. Both girls were as hot as hell – I could see their cunts dripping secretions like a drooling Rottweiler. They began to kiss passionately. Jane pushed our daughter onto her back, plunged the strap-on deep into her cunt and began to grind her hips against Cassie like a stud stallion.

It wasn't long before both girls were gasping and moaning like porn stars, but in this case it wasn't faked. Not wanting to be left out, I shoved my cock in their faces. Their tongues fluttered over my head and shaft. I dangled my balls over Cassie's mouth and she began to lick and suck my nuts while Jane gave me head. The feeling was intense.

"Okay, mom" gasped Cassie as she stared wide eyed at my hugely swollen member, "I think dad's stiff enough. You can fuck my arse while he does my cunt."

"My, you are a little devil, aren't you," said Jane with a smile as she withdrew her artificial fucker from her daughter's cunt.

Cassie laughed and rolled onto her hands and knees. My sister spread the cheeks of her arse and slowly eased the glistening strap-on into our panting daughter's shit-hole. When its entire length was buried in her chute, Jane rolled onto her back so that Cassie was on top of her, and then began to fuck our daughter's arse from beneath.

I was feverish with desire as I watched my sister pump her prosthetic cock in and out of Cassie's arse. At the same time she was rubbing her tits and fingering her clit. Both girls were breathing hard from the vibrations and thrusts of the toy. My daughter spread her sopping cunt in breathless invitation. By now my prick was a hard as a diamond. I bent forward and licked her clit a few times. Then at her urgings, slid my rigid tool into her sodden gash and matched my strokes to Jane's. Both of us were pounding Cassie like pile drivers.

By this time the intense pleasure from being fucked in the arse and cunt had rendered our daughter incoherent. Her head rolled from side to side as she moaned and gasped with passion. Her eyes were closed. She drew up her knees and she gripped me fiercely in her embrace.

"Come on sis," I urged. "She's almost there."

We increased our pace like a sprinter who is nearing the finishing line. Our faces were flushed and our bodies were slick with sweat. Jane drove the strap-on deep into our daughter's arse. The vibrator achieved its task. My sister screamed as she came. Her body was jerked by spasms.

Cassie dug her nails into my back. She yelled something unintelligible as she climaxed. I thrust deep into her cunt, driving one end of the strap-on back up her arse and grinding the other end against Jane's clit. My sister's nails dug into Cassie's tits and drew blood. Both girls cried as they were again shaken by intense orgasms. I could feel myself peaking and slammed my prick deep into her oozing hole. I groaned. My balls burst like a dam, and I emptied my load into my daughter's cunt and collapsed on top of her.

All three of us lay sprawled on the bed slowly regaining our breath. After a time Cassie dipped her fingers in her slit, scooped out the mixture of cunt juice and semen filling it, and watched in unabashed fascination as it dripped in sticky strands from her hand.

"Well," she said. "Now, that's what I call a fuck!"

Neither nether Jane nor I could disagree with that.

12