Summer Heat Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ian and Juan were first to the door, "Gee, I guess this was a great party but maybe it's time we head out," said Ian. The girls just looked at him with blank faces. They parted to open a narrow channel. Ian and Juan had to squeeze through them. The sweet sour odor of sweat and sex filled the girl's noses.

Next was Justin, "I'm so sorry. I can't believe we did this. I better go too." He squeezed through the crowd. When he reach Kimberly at the end of the line he said, "Thanks for hosting the party Mrs. Parks. It shouldn't have ended this way."

"It's Kimberly and your welcome." Then she reached to his crotch to feel his big dick through his pants. She couldn't believe what she had seen before he slipped his pants on and she had to confirm it. Yeah, it was that big. Justin stood there shocked for a second as Kimberly felt him up. Then the bathroom door opened and Cyndi stood there with a towel draped over her shoulder.

"What's going on here? A convention?"

Justin just said "Bye" and headed out the door. The sound of their cars faded and there everyone stood silently. Eva standing naked in the bedroom with her sweaty saggy big tits. Cyndi in the bathroom doorway. Kimberly and the girls looking them both up and down.

"This sucks," said Christy as she ran into the living room.

"I second that," said Taylor following her.

"What the fuck just happened here?" asked Madison.

"I'm not sure but it was hot!" said Hollie

"What's going on with Christy?" asked Kimberly.

"She always had something for Justin but she never told him. She's probably crushed," said Hollie.

Everyone filed into the living room. Taylor had her arm around a tearful Christy on the couch. Kimberly looked back at a naked Cyndi and Eva.

"It was just a graduation present!" exclaimed Cyndi.

"I think this might be a good time for you two to get dressed," said Kimberly. They shrugged and headed back to the bedroom.

"Graduation present? I think we got the short end of the stick . . . in a manner of speaking," said Taylor, "I'm feeling cheated."

"Me too," said Hollie.

"Girls. I think I have an idea . . . , " said Kimberly.

12