Summer Heat Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Heather continued, "once they shot off, it seemed silly to keep them to ourselves. We both fucked each of them several times. We all ended up on the same bed. I couldn't believe it. Not only fucking two guys but my roomie and I were kinda makin out and playing with each other as well. It was so fuckin HOT! I had so many orgasms, I lost count."

"Wait, are you saying you've done the lezzie thing before? In college? Before this morning with Jeanie?" I asked.

"Yes," Heather answered.

"I wanna hear this," I said as Rob and Jeanie nodded agreement. We were all mesmerized by Heather's story of debauchery.

"I'm getting there. Be patient," she said. "When it seemed they were ready to cum again, I rejoined my boyfriend, letting him cum in me again, while her boyfriend did the same.

"I was so done and sore," Heather continued, "but soooooo satisfied. They got dressed, kissed us goodbye, and left. Weird thing, we never dated them again."

"Yeah, they were probably weirded out too," I presumed. "That's definitely a game changer in a relationship."

"So ... then ..." Jeanie prodded again. What did she know?

"Shush Jeanie. I'm getting there," Heather scolded. "Well, babe, that's not the end of the story. Once they were gone, it was then ... well, ... um, that, well ... that my roomie," she paused and looked at her best friend, "Jeanie and I got into a 69 and ate the cum out of each other's cunts."

"WHAT???" I shouted. "YOU AND JEANIE? ROOMMATES? YOU ATE EACH OTHER IN COLLEGE?" Rob was looking at Jeanie with shock and awe waiting, with me, for an answer.

Jeanie had a shit eating grin on her face. "Yes, Nick. Heather and I were not just roommates, we were lovers for a short time."

I looked at Heather in shock. She shrugged her shoulders, smiled, and nodded.

"BULLSHIT!" I exclaimed.

"DAMN!" Rob exclaimed, looking at Jeanie, then at me. "How did we not know this?"

"Because it didn't happen!" I said. "We're being led down the path, Rob."

"Not so fast, babe," Heather began. She looked at Rob. "When you two moved into the neighborhood, you and Nicky were off to work when we found out we lived just a few houses away. We started re-living old memories. One of the memories was our fuck fest with our boyfriends. We laughed at how we tricked them. I wasn't all that innocent about it. I knew Jeanie was coming in with her boyfriend. She gave me about 20 minutes to be mostly undressed and having my guy in a 'point of no return' position. It was a very memorable night.

"We decided right then that you two could NEVER find out. We were afraid of how you would react. We decided to act as if we had never known each other. A few days later, we were all together and realized that you two knew each other from sports. As soon as we knew you were both acquainted, we decided we would try to reenact our 'dirty trick' and get us all together and have a good, sexy time."

I listened in shock. It took a few seconds to sink in. "Wait, WHAT? You two planned all this?" I asked in disbelief.

Jeanie nodded with a wicked smile on her face.

"BULLSHIT!"

Jeanie, looking all too pleased, nodded again. "Mm Hmm. How'd we do?"

"Fuckin amazing! IF it's true," I said, still skeptical. "SO, hang on," I quizzed, still trying to wrap my head around this new info. "So, that first night in our house. You didn't accidently catch me in the buff?" I asked Jeanie looking at Heather for a sign of the lie.

"Um, No. Your wife had to grab something out of your room. She saw you asleep on the bed naked and came running to get me. We realized this was our opportunity. We stripped down and sprung the first part of our trap."

"Well, if this was part of your plan, why didn't you fuck me that night?" I asked.

"Oh, I really wanted to. I was in love with your long dick. It had a little to do with cheating on Rob to some extent but ...," she paused and looked at Rob. "Nothing personal, baby. I knew you'd be ok with fucking Heather so I wasn't really worried about fucking him," she said.

Rob shrugged in agreement. "Whatever, I guess."

Looking back to me, she continued, "I decided, when I had your cock starting to enter me, it would be more fun and exciting to create some tension between us, so I pulled you out. I really had a mental battle going on. I wanted your long dick in me sooooooo bad, but I also wanted to create the mystery."

"You conniving cunt!" I laughed.

"Well, it worked, didn't it?" She winked at me.

"Yeah, it almost didn't, but you got me. Fuck, Rob, we fell for this, hook, line, and sinker." I looked at Heather and Jeanie, applauded and said, "BRAVO!"

"So, why did it take so long to get me involved?" Rob asked.

Heather answered, "Well, we really did have a hard time connecting when something else wasn't going on. Jeanie had told me about your thick cock so many times, I knew I wanted it in my cunt. It seemed that every time the mood or timing was perfect, something came up. Jeanie finally put the plan in motion for you to catch me 'asleep' in my sexy lingerie at our house.

"When you went for it and fucked me, we knew this night would happen. Do you idiots even know how hard an acting job it was at dinner last week when we had to act all guilty and remorseful?"

"I have to hand it to both of you. Well played." I applauded. "Again, BRAVO!"

"Wow," Jeanie said, looking at my crotch, "you're really enjoying this Nick."

"Well, fuck yeah," I said, "who wouldn't?" Heather reached over and started stroking my hard cock.

Jeanie grabbed Rob's hard cock and said, "So are you, sweetie. Does it turn you on that Heather and I tricked you and Nick into fucking us?"

"Well, that and knowing you two were lovers," he said. "Damn, you two are fuckin amazing."

"My pussy needs some attention, Nicky," Heather said. "I'm so fuckin wet. God, I'm glad we told you two. I need your cock in me, NOW!" she said as she stood to remove her panties. She grabbed my boxers and pulled them down quickly and mounted me.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby," I moaned as she sunk all the way to the bottom of my rigid cock. When she hit bottom, I heard a squishy sound and felt her juices running down my balls.

Heather looked over at Rob and Jeanie. They were caught by surprise with our sudden copulation. "What the fuck you two looking at?" Heather asked. "Get your panties off, girl, and come over here. Sit on my man's face. He has a fantasy to fulfill."

Jeanie stood and started toward us.

"Wait! What about me?" Rob asked.

"You snooze, you fuckin lose," Heather responded. "Get that pussy over here, bitch. We'll take care of Nicky first, then Rob can have a turn."

"Sorry babe," Jeanie said to Rob as she shed her panties and walked over to us. I repositioned myself as Jeanie straddled my face and lowered her sweet pussy to my lips. They were still wearing my t-shirts but as soon as Jeanie settled on my face, Heather reached down and pulled Jeanie's shirt off. I immediately reached up and started kneading and squeezing Jeanie's tits. Heather, riding my cock, grabbed one of my hands, moved it to her tits, and started sucking on Jeanie's. I was trying to match Heather's thrusts while at the same time, burying my tongue into Jeanie's snatch.

"OHHH FUCK YEAH!" Jeanie moaned loudly. "EAT MY CUNT, NICK! SUCK MY NIPPLE, HEATHER. YEAH, BITE IT! GOD, YOU ALWAYS KNEW HOW I LIKE MY NIPPLES SUCKED AND CHEWED ON!"

I could hear Heather sucking on Jeanie's tit. Jeanie and Heather were both moaning their pleasure.

"You lovin this baby?" I heard Jeanie say to Rob. "You lovin watching Heather suck my tits, while Nick eats my pussy and fucks her? I love watching you stroke your cock, baby. Make it hard for me, baby. I'm fuckin you next, while Heather rides your face."

"I'll be ready, baby!" I heard Rob say.

I couldn't see a thing with Jeanie's pussy and ass over my face but I could feel Heather's mouth on Jeanie's tit. Jeanie suddenly reached down and pulled Heather's t-shirt off. She leaned forward and started sucking Heather's tits. I felt her hand move between us as she started stroking Heather's clit and my cock as I fucked her.

It was too much for Heather. She started to cum. "Oh yeah, baby," Jeanie said, "cum on my hand. Soak Nick's cock in your cum."

That was too much for me. As Heather went over the edge, with Jeanie rubbing her clit and my cock, I shot my load deep inside my amazing wife.

"OH FUCK, NICKY! I'M CUMMING! AND YOU ARE TOO! GIVE ME YOUR CUM, BABY! FUCK MY HOT CUNT AND FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!" Heather screamed as she climaxed.

"HOLY FUCK!" Jeanie shouted as she too began to climax. "HOLY FUCKIN FUCK! I'M CUMMING TOO! EAT ME, NICK! EAT MY CUNT. SUCK MY CLIT!" She yelled as she flooded me with her cum. "ROB, BABY, IS YOUR COCK READY? I NEED YOUR COCK! I NEED YOU TO FUCK ME!" she screamed.

"Ready when you are, baby," he replied, still stroking his thick meat.

Jeanie popped up off my face, nearly ran over to Rob, straddled him, and plopped down on his massive cock.

"OH, FUCK, YEAH! FUCK! MY CLIT IS ON FIRE! FUCK ME BABY!" Jeanie yelled as she bounced on Rob's cock. She reached down and started furiously rubbing her clit.

Heather, still coming down from her intense orgasm, flopped over me, and began kissing me. "Mmmm," she cooed, "you taste like Jeanie."

"Yeah, it's fuckin tasty, ain't it?!" I replied.

Jeanie and Rob were going at a frenzied pace. Heather looked over at them. "Hey, hang on," she said as she dismounted my retreating cock. "We have another fantasy to fulfill."

She started moving toward them but Rob objected.

"Your cunt's full of Nick's cum! Are you crazy?"

Heather would have no part of it. My cum was, indeed, dripping down her legs. "Fuck you, Rob. Nick's eaten your cum out of my cunt twice now. It's your turn to eat his," she said as she lowered her cum filled cunt on his face. He realized his objection fell on deaf ears and began lapping at Heather's cum filled cunt.

"That's right," she said, "Suck Nicky's cum out of my hot cunt, asshole!" She then reached down and gave Jeanie the same treatment she had received a few minutes before, stroking her swollen clit.

I watched in amazement as my wife rode Rob's face, fingered Jeanie's clit while she rode his cock. All three were in ecstasy. My cock was flying at half-staff but man, it felt good. I stroked it and milked more cum out.

Within minutes, Rob was filling Jeanie's cunt, Jeanie was cumming, and Heather was bucking wildly on his face. It was over quickly. Heather lifted herself off Rob, staggered over to me as Jeanie collapsed in Rob's arms. We all just looked at each other, sexually satisfied and exhausted.

"Looks like we all need another shower," I finally said.

"Yeah, we need to get cleaned up and get home," Rob mentioned. "We've got to do this again sometime, but we've got kids coming over tonight."

"Good," Heather said. "I don't think I can take much more of this today. I'm fuckin fucked out!"

"I couldn't have said it better," Jeanie replied. "Fuckin fucked out. But, fuck! This has been great. We definitely need to do this again."

"Your place or ours? Name the time and place. We'll be there," I said. "There's still a few fantasies I haven't shared yet."

I got up, lifted Heather, and headed for the shower. About 10 minutes later, Rob and Jeanie stumbled into the shower with us. We were pretty much done, so we let them have it all to themselves. We dried, dressed, and waited in the living room for them to appear.

I noticed that the water was still running after fifteen or twenty minutes. I walked over and peeked into the bathroom and found Rob had Jeanie pinned against the wall fucking her under the stream of water. Her eyes were closed as she took him, stroke for stroke. She opened her eyes, saw me, smiled and winked, then closed them up again and enjoyed her fuck.

I closed the door and went back to report to Heather. It took another thirty minutes or so for them to join us in the living room.

"Enjoy the view, Nick?" Jeanie asked.

"You know I did. Did you enjoy fucking in our shower?" I responded.

She and Rob just smiled. We said our goodbyes, which was a lot more fun than any goodbyes from the past. Jeanie grabbed my cock as I felt her up, and kissed her passionately, while Heather did the same to Rob. I thought we were going to go at it again but Rob broke the kiss with Heather and pushed Jeanie out the door.

We waved goodbye and closed the door.

"Other fantasies?" Heather asked.

I took her in my arms and kissed her. "Dinner is first on the list. Where would you like to go?"

*****

This concludes this series. More adventures to come. Heather and Jeanie have unfinished business. Rob and Nick now have new fuck buddies. Will a new couple (or two) be added to the fun? Hmmm, we'll have to see.

12