Summer Heat Ch. 11

Story Info
Katherine's party, part One.
8.2k words
4.61
10.3k
12

Part 11 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a total work of fiction. All characters are of legal age and imaginary. Please enjoy. I set out to write the best stuff on Literotica. We all love anal. Butt plugs for everyone!

*****

Summer Heat Ch. 11

Katherine's Birthday Part 1

Katherine locked herself in her office the weekend after they returned from Florida. She had left some work on the company web site undone. She needed to build pages for three homes and two commercial properties. The photos were all shot but selecting, cropping and arranging had to be done. She worked away trying not to think about the trip. She had dropped in on the kids afraid to disturb their fun. Instead, they had included her in some of the most loving sex and friendship she had in a long time.

She worked into the afternoon on Saturday setting up the pages for the homes. She wanted them up before Sunday. She knew that couples sometime looked at homes online on Sunday. It was now Sunday afternoon. The commercial property pages were going fast. Location, condition and size was all that mattered on these.

Almost finished, her phone rang. Cynthia Cell: "Hello, dear. How are you."

"Hey Kathy. It's Cindy." The voice said. "Are you busy?"

"Not really. I'm just finishing some work I left here. What's up?"

"Shit, Katherine, I've got Mack in the hospital in Atlanta." Cynthia's voice was usually strong but now it was shaking. "Remember when I said he hadn't checked in from Savanah? It turns out he was having chest pains. I flew down there and drove him back. They've done imaging. He's having a catherization in the morning."

"Oh, dear. How does he feel? What are they saying?"

"He feels good. They say he has some blockage. He will probably have some stents put in. If it's bad, surgery. I'm scared, Kathy. I've never been really serious about this marriage. It was just sort of a good arrangement. He has money and I like money. We both love sex. He's always just let me do what I want. Now it's scaring the shit out of me that I could lose the big old bear."

"Well, Cynthia, I have to tell you. It looks like you may be in love with your husband."

Cindy laughed. "I needed a smile. Thanks. How was the beach?"

"Fantastic. Crazy. Beautiful and I can't tell you about any of it." Katherine said laughing.

"Damn, you naughty girl." Cindy said with her mind spinning through possibilities.

"Well it's all behind us. We are all going to behave and work on our lives." Katherine said. "My best to Mack. Call me tomorrow and let me know how it goes. If you need me just ask."

...

Two weeks before Katherine's birthday.

Since the kids had all spent money on the trip, they would need help from all Katherine's friends to get the party together. There were many things that were kept secret from Katherine. All the while, they had Katherine working on some of the details herself. Still, Jason and Donna would smile and wink at each other quite often and Shelby would dress in nice casual clothes and disappear for hours at a time seeming nervous.

They hadn't talked about all the sex, but it was on everyone's mind. After all, they had fucked in every possible combination in Florida. Everyone also knew that Katherine wanted some special pleasures before her big fiftieth birthday. She had conferred with Jason over their work schedules. Katherine wanted Donna and Jason with her one of the nights that Shelby would be working.

On Tuesday morning, Katherine's cell phone rang at work.

"Hey Kathy, how are you?" It was Cynthia's voice.

"Hey, doll. I'm fine. I didn't recognize the number. How's Mack?"

"He's fine, dear. He said hello." Cynthia said. "We've turned to a new chapter in our lives. This scare with his heart shook him worse than me. I think he's in love with me, too."

"We need to get together. Are you coming to the party?"

"We wouldn't miss it. Can we bring something?" Cynthia asked.

"Call Donna or Shelby and coordinate. Please, no gifts. If you can contribute to the party, it will help. Tony and Kim are coming. All you crazy people can behave yourselves, can't you?" Katherine joked.

"We'll try." Cynthia laughed. "We are straightening up our lives. But I'd like to have a little private thing with you next weekend. Something memorable, but not too wild."

"I'd like that. I'll just trust you. Friday or Saturday just call me. We are getting busy as the time gets short."

"OK, lover. I'll start gathering the whips and chains." Cynthia said and laughed. "See you."

"Bye, baby." Katherine hung up the call. She knew that with Cindy, there might actually be some whips and chains.

...

Donna pulled into the Thomas driveway in Jason's Chevy pickup. Jason was just finishing up washing and waxing her car. She slid out of the truck and walked to Jason. All the way, she was giving a casual inspection to her car. "Looks good, baby, but you missed a spot." She smiled.

Jason tossed his towel over his shoulder, "I left that spot on purpose, my love." They both laughed.

"Just kidding, handsome." Donna hugged and kissed him. "This is weird. I feel like it's a booty call from Katherine."

"We knew she wanted to have an evening with me and you before the big five oh." Jason said. "Do you think she's figuring out the surprises?"

"No, I think the birthday is covering up the rest of it. Has Shelby gotten her part of it yet?" Donna asked.

"No but it's on it's way. She got an email. If it doesn't make it, we can print the email." Jason said.

The couple went into the basement apartment through the sliding door. Jason hugged her in a cuddling way and kissed her passionately. Donna looked him in the eyes. "Do you know what she wants to do?"

"She has dinner ready. I think she wants to talk about our future. I have my stock lines ready." Jason said as he slipped his arms around her waist. "I want a future with you in it."

"Being with you has changed my life into a real life. I love you, Jase."

"Hey, are you kids hungry?" Katherine's voice came down the stairway.

...

Katherine and the young couple enjoyed a dinner of a beef roast and veggies that Katherine had left in a slowcooker all day. Jason and Donna stuck to lemonade while Katherine drank red Italian wine. She did, in fact want to discuss the future of the relationship. She knew they were right for each other.

"I think that after the holidays, Jason and I will find a way to live together. I have my place, but it's a little small." Donna informed.

"We've got room here." Katherine suggested.

Jason chuckled to avoid choking on food. "I know, mom, but after recent events, we might do better just the two of us for a while. If we all live here, the things we did in Florida might keep happening a little too often."

"We all said we'd behave when we got home." Katherine said blushing and looking down at her plate.

"Yeah, well, some really sweet things happened down there. I think my girlfriend has a thing for you now, and it's cool, hot even. It just shouldn't be too convenient." Jason reasoned.

Donna blushed. "When did you get to be the old wise man? He's right. He's the best man in the world for me. And, I love his mom and sister too. I'm lucky, but I don't want to spoil myself too much."

The whole group chuckled and left the table. "Jase, will you give Donna and I about twenty minutes?" She handed him the bottle of Tennessee whiskey. "Here, take my friend Jack downstairs. Have a drink and we'll join you. Make sure that big shower down there is nice and clean, and we'll have a nice communal shower together."

"See, I told you she was an old hippy." Jason said and kissed each of the ladies.

...

Downstairs, Jason tried not to think too much. He paused in disbelief that the bottle of Jack had been with them so long and not been opened. He rectified the situation and poured a generous portion over some ice. He smelled and tasted it. "Wow. Better than I remember." He added a small splash of coke and tasted again. "Yes!" He went in the bathroom and saw to the shower stall.

Upstairs, Katherine revealed that she really did want to turn Donna on to anal in a way that she could enjoy it. She went over the hygiene rules and some helpful hints.

Donna was determined to go through with it, if only to please Katherine. She had fallen for her to some extent. Donna declined a drink on grounds that she had to work the next few days.

Katherine showed Donna how the enema device worked and left her alone in the bathroom. She selected some small toys and lube. Katherine stripped down to her underwear.

Donna emerged in short time with her cloths in her hand. She had a towel around her waist but was topless. She tossed her clothes in the chair across the room.

Katherine gasp when she saw Donna walk out topless. "God, you're beautiful." She let Donna check out the toys.

Donna dropped the towel and got on all fours on the bed.

Katherine chuckled. "What in the world are you doing?"

Donna rolled over on the bed and blushed laughing. "I don't know. I don't know anything about this stuff." She covered her face giggling.

Katherine climbed onto the bed and embraced Donna. "It's just sex, baby." She kissed Donna and caressed her body. "It's just a really hot type of sex that I think you guys are going to enjoy." She fondled and stroked Donna's long body. "Can you relax and trust me for a little while?"

"Yes. I trust you and I trust Jason not to hurt me. I love you, Kathy." Donna kissed Katherine and reached around to unfasten her bra. She pulled it away and rubbed the big firm breasts within. "Before we start on that project, there is something I want very much." She guided Katherine onto her back and aggressively moved down to her hips. Donna slipped between Katherines legs and clasped her mouth onto her pussy. Donna lapped and sucked on the older woman's pussy in a hungry fashion. Katherine had last showered early that morning. She had all day for her natural scent to build. Several streams of hot piss had shot from those plump folds during the day. Donna had learned to love the natural scent of women from loving Shelby. She was drinking in all the juice and aroma she could from Katherine. Her big plump labia was swollen and filling Donna's mouth with warm flesh. As Katherine began to moan and grind her hips, Donna spread her wide open. She admired the erotic sight and then assaulted the swollen pink clit. She pushed two fingers inside the wet pussy as she reveled in pleasuring Katherine. Donna became bolder having gotten back to the pussy she wanted so badly. She might not be in love with Katherine so much as she was in total lust of her. Donna extracted the wet fingers from Katherine's pussy and rubbed her ass. When Katherine felt this, she paused her grinding and waited with anticipation to see if Donna would really finger her ass. She was not waiting long. Donna knew Katherine was into it and pushed her fingers deep into Katherine's waiting ass. She dug around and fingered her upward to press into her pussy. Donna marveled at how nice the inner tissues felt and how wet and slippery Katherine was inside. Katherine launched into and intense orgasm, bucking and moaning. Her ass clamped onto Donna's fingers and she slowly pulled them out.

"Damn, girl! Where did that come from?" Katherine pulled Donna up to her and kissed her. She smelled her own musk on Donna's face. "Oh, baby. I'm sorry I didn't wash before we did that. I wasn't fresh."

"Kathy, my love, that's how it's supposed to be. I love that smell."

"Well, aren't you the kinky lady? Let's get ready to go blow Jason's mind." Katherine said giggling.

...

"I guess women always take longer than they say." Jason mused as the ladies came down the stairs. They were holding hands and giggling. They were wearing Shelby's thin silky robes. Jason enjoyed the way their nipples showed under the material. Donna hugged him and giggled.

"Your very surprising girlfriend had this thing she wanted do to me. I just had to let her." Katherine told him and grinned. She came to him and kissed him.

Surprisingly, Donna didn't blush, but smiled proudly. "Just a little girl time, baby. I kind of wish you had watched that one." She laughed and swung on Jason's neck.

"Warm up the shower. Jase. We feel dirty. You need to bathe us." Katherine said and burst out laughing. She was feeling her wine and very happy. The ladies lead the way to the shower.

Jason slipped his hands around Katherine and was startled to find her large boobs. He was feeling his second drink and thought he was feeling up Donna. He played it off cool and kissed Katherine on the neck. Donna hung up her robe and slipped into the shower. Katherine followed her after kissing Jason with more passion. Then he stepped in. The large walk-in shower was big enough for a party but they all clustered together and hugged. Kissing lead to petting and eventually Jason's hand found Donna's smooth ass and the cute little butt plug she was wearing.

"Oh. Wow! What's this?" He rubbed the outer part of it and wiggled it.

Donna giggled and squirmed. "That's a surprise. It feels pretty good, I think."

Jason began kissing and fondling her and reaching over to pet his mother as well. Katherine slipped her hands around on both kid's bodies. She massaged Donna's tits and stroked Jason's stiffening cock. Jason and Katherine both began to concentrate on Donna. Jason tongue fucked her mouth and tickled her clit with his fingers. Katherine rubbed her perfect tits and ass. Water bounced into all their faces, so Jason pushed the shower head to spray the wall. Katherine gripped the back end of the butt plug. Donna felt her pull on it and relaxed and let it out.

"That's a good girl. Now take it back in. Push like I showed you." Katherine coached. The plug popped back in with some pressure. Donna jumped and giggled. "Did that hurt, babe?" Katherine asked.

"No. It's fine, just new. I think want to try it now." Donna said, timidly.

"OK, remember to relax and enjoy the sex." Katherine said. She began pulling the plug out and putting it back.

Jason petted and stroked Donna's body. She began to move like she did when they were making out. When the plug started slipping in and out with ease, Jason moved behind her and lined up his cock with her hole.

"Don't let me hurt you, baby."

"Go ahead, Jase. She'll start closing." Katherine said quietly. She reached down and tickled Donna's clit lightly. "Now push." Katherine kissed Donna. Donna's mouth was slack. She concentrated on feeling her man's cock violate her most intimate place for the first time. Katherine took up the job of petting Donna's front side as Jason gently slipped his cock in her ass halfway.

"Oh, God. Oh, God." Donna said loudly.

"Are you OK, Baby?" Katherine asked.

"Yes. Damn! I can't believe it feels this good." Donna announced. She rubbed Jason's cock with some lube. "I think I want it all. Go slow and see if I can get it." Donna turned back to Katherine. She pushed her ass out and rested her head on Katherine's shoulder.

"OK, pretty girl. Push like you are shitting." Katherine whispered into her ear.

Jason pressed his cock into her hole. The slick head slipped right in, but the skin was a little rougher. He began pumping gently. More and more of his hard cock slid in with each oscillation. Donna began to meet his pushing with effort of her own. And then, suddenly, he was fully in her sweet ass. They both laughed softly and paused with Donna's cheeks pressing into Jason's lap. Then Jason began to pump. Donna's ass was opening in reaction to the stimulation. Each thrust got easier until Donna had a push reaction and Jason's seven and a half inches was now up into a rectum that was coming down and he was really ten inches or more up her ass.

Jason and Katherine both sensed that Donna had gotten used to the intrusion and was enjoying it. Katherine reached under Donna and began rubbing her long clit hood. Jason began to rhythmically pump his thick cock into his lady's body. He was certain that he wasn't hurting her, so he picked up the pace. The pleasures he was feeling began to take over his mind. He gripped her hips and pumped her faster as Katherine fingered her pussy. Donna began to heave and groan loudly. Then she tensed up and pushed so hard she ejected Jason and bent over. Katherine held her. "Did you cum? Did you have an anal orgasm?" He hugged the girl. "Damn."

Donna caught her breath. "I don't know. Maybe. It was different."

Jason stood there grinning and holding his dick. He was still hard.

"Can I try a little of that?" Katherine asked.

Donna picked up the butt plug and the job of petting Katherine.

"I don't need that." Katherine said.

Donna raised her hip and pushed the plug back into herself. "I'll use it, then."

Jason chuckled, but the thought of it made him flex his cock harder. Katherine offered up her ass. Jason guided it in. She was tight at first then she opened wide. Her ass took her son's cock in one long push. Katherine adjusted her feet. She released Donna and braced on the wall. Donna moved back to kiss and encourage Jason and watch his cock stab Katherine's muscled ass. Jason pumped harder into the experienced woman. He pounded hard and his skin slapped against hers. Katherine was looking to feel something like her late husband. It wasn't the same or was it. The sexual feelings are so hard to remember. She had had several toys and a couple of men in there and it was a long time. It felt good though, very good. She stood up and eased away from Jason. "That feels great, son

."

"I want to try it again. I want to see if I can just let him in. Are you up for it tiger?" Donna asked.

"I might be." Jason said though he was tiring. He softly kissed Donna and turned her toward Katherine. Jason gently tugged on the plug and it popped out in his hand. He ran his cock in and encountered some resistance. Donna's anus was tiring also. He knew how to get his orgasm started. He pulled his foreskin back hard and put his cock in Donna's ass just far enough to get the most sensation. He pumped quickly and looked at Katherine's beautiful tits. He closed his eyes and thought of the first time with Shelby and her hot little ass. Donna fell back in the grove and began meeting his thrusts with her ass. This put Jason over the edge. He started slamming it in Donna like in Katherine. Donna started another retching orgasm as Jason dumped his full load deep in Donna's bowels.

...

All three lay in Katherine's King size bed, Donna in the middle. She held a towel against her tush.

"Damn, baby. I hope I didn't hurt you. I never want to hurt you." Jason pleaded. Katherine worried if she had caused the girl some pain.

Donna laughed softly. "No. I'm fine. It just feels like it's still open." She kissed Jason softly. "I would have never thought that would be good and it was great. We will do that every now and then."

"But not now." Jason said and collapsed into a pillow.

The ladies laughed at him. "Will you stay and sleep with me, both of you? I love you so much." Katherine asked.

...

Jason woke when Donna stirred. He followed her into Katherine's bathroom. "Have you got to go, baby?" Jason asked whining. He hugged her for a long time.

Donna gave him a quick kiss. "I've got to go by my place and then to work." She pulled up her slacks. "Oh, boy! Walk of shame time."

"Just get a blouse from Kitty-Kat and go on in."

"Looking like this? Crazy man."

"You're gorgeous."

Donna liked in the mirror. "You're so full of shit. I love you." She brushed her hair. "Go back in there and cuddle with Kathy. She'll love it. If she wants you, take care of her. I mean it." Donna left with a kiss.

...

Jason woke again an hour later. He was spooning Katherine. She wore only a tee shirt. Jason's morning boner was nestled in her ass crack. He reached around her and hugged her, cupping her breast in his hand.