Summer Heat Continues 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane walked back over to me, licked her hand, wet her pussy, and straddled me. My cock seemed to know where it wanted to be as it pointed straight at her fuckhole. She took no chances, grabbed my hard member, and guided it toward her cunt.

"God, it's so fuckin long," she said as my cock met her wet outer lips and slowly entered her wet cunt. "I've thought about this cock many times in the last several months," she moaned.

"Well, your body is fuckin amazing! I've often wondered what you were packing under those sheer blouses you love to tease me with," I replied as I watched as she held my shaft while the head of my cock slowly disappeared and reappeared from inside her tight wetness.

For a moment, the noise from the phone was background noise. Diane's head fell backward as she slowly bobbed up and down on the head of my cock.

"Fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" she exclaimed over and over while fucking the head of my cock in slow motion. I watched in awe as my cock head continued in and out of her tight hole. I reached up and tweaked her nipples. She shrieked and jerked her head forward to give me a naughty smile.

"You like my tits, Nick?" she asked.

"Oh yeah, babe. I love your whole body," I said as I ran my hands down her body from her breasts, past her hips, and down to her feet. I started moving them back up her body and sat taller as I paused to pinch her nipples again, then continued up to her wonderful hair. I grabbed a handful and pulled her mouth to mine and filled her with my tongue. My God, she tasted good too.

When our tongues met, she let go of my cock and fully sank on my hard erection. She gasped in my mouth, broke the kiss, and almost yelled, "OH FUCK! HOLY FUCK! THAT'S A FUCKIN, LONG COCK!" as she simply held her position and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her face came down on my shoulder and she took a nice, hard bite.

"FUCK!" I shouted as pain moved from my shoulder and down through my body. I grabbed her hair again and pulled her face and teeth off my shoulder. Again, the naughty grin.

"You like a little pain?" I asked.

"Mmmmmm hmmm," she cooed and kissed me hard, sucking my tongue deep into her mouth. While kissing me, she began gyrating her hips, rubbing her clit on my pelvic bone.

"Heather was right," she said. "Your cock is pushing on my cervix. God, I've never been so full of cock."

"Wait til I slam it in you," I replied.

"Fuck, that may be more than I can handle," she smiled.

"I doubt that. You seem capable of taking anything I slam your way," I said.

"I can't wait," she cooed as she began to lift herself ever so slowly off my hard pole. She rose maybe a half inch and slammed herself back down.

"FUCK!" she exclaimed and threw her head back, then began to rise again. Over and over, she raised herself a little more and slammed herself back down. Each time, she blurted, "FUCK!" and tossed her head backward. Soon she found a rhythm and was raising herself nearly off my hard cock before slamming back down.

"Nick?" I heard faintly as I watched her perfect body ride me. I was mesmerized. Her breasts so full, bouncing and jiggling as she fucked me.

"Nicky, baby?" I heard again, a bit louder. Suddenly snapped back to reality, I recognized Heather's voice.

"NICK?" I heard again.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, baby?" I answered, Diane not missing a single beat.

"Sounds like you're having a little fun, baby," she said. I could hear her smile. "You forget we're here?" Yes, I had forgotten.

"Fuck, babe, you won't believe how amazing Diane is, head to toe. She's fuckin perfect," I said as her ass smacked my thighs as she rode my long cock. The look on her face was pure ecstasy.

"You're not doing a very good job with the descriptions, sweetie," Heather spoke up.

"I don't think I can, babe. I'm not going to last long. Let's just say, she's riding this cock as if there were no tomorrow. She's soaked and riding hard," I explained. I could feel the cum building up in my balls and my cock head growing bigger. Diane also felt my cock grow and started riding me harder.

"God, Nick, I can't believe your cock can get bigger, but it's fuckin growing inside me. I'm gonna cum so fuckin hard!" she said. "Can you feel how wet I am? God, I can't believe I'm this wet."

Her cunt was making sloppy, wet sounds as she rose and fell on my hard member. Her tits were bouncing in time with her thrusts and soon she began to cum.

I felt my balls clench as she started to cum. She kept her noise under control but I knew it was taking every ounce of her willpower to do so. As I shot my load into her, it was all I could do to keep from yelling out as well. We both stifled our ecstasy and rode the wave of pleasure in silence. I could feel her juices running down my balls and knew my couch would be a disaster.

"Nick?" came Heather's voice again. "That sounded amazingly controlled."

"You have no idea, love," I managed to spurt out.

"God ... me ... too," Diane said between gasps of air. "What a beautiful cock!"

"Thanks," Heather giggled. "Glad you enjoyed it."

Diane and I chuckled at that.

"Fuck, Heather, we need to have Diane and Matt over with Jeanie and Rob," I suggested. Diane, still fully impaled on my cock, smiled. "Is Matt good with that?" I asked as she leaned back a little.

"God, I hope so," she winked at me.

I looked at her with a puzzled look. Was she serious?

"YES! GOD! You're so serious! Matt and I have done this before. We're very open," she said.

"It's a date," Heather said.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Rob in the background, then a smacking sound. "Ow. Jesus Jeanie." Heather and Jeanie laughed at Rob's plight.

Part 3: New Friends

Diane sat back with her elbows on my legs, my cock still fully erect deep inside her. A dollop of sweat was forming in the cleft of skin where the collar bones meet the ribs and was slowly growing. Soon, it found its way out and started flowing down until it rested between her luscious tits. I was sitting back, my hands and arms resting on Diane's legs, my fingers just inches away from her pussy.

I leaned forward and licked the rolling sweat from between her tits, looked up into her sweet, brown eyes, and said, "That was a great ride. What possessed you to come in here and take a chance like that?"

Diane smiled, her hair a rag-mop mess around her face, and answered, "I have wanted you for a long time. I know how dedicated you are to Heather and have always respected your relationship. I never wanted to fuck with your marriage."

She paused a moment, leaned forward placing her gorgeous orbs in my face, and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Matt and I have a very open marriage. We decided long ago that we are sexual creatures and need to allow ourselves the freedom to explore. He and I have shared many lovers, both couples, and singles alike. He has had his 'alone' moments with some women and given me the green light to have my own."

"Seriously?" I asked as I did my best to keep eye contact with those breasts dangling right in front of my face.

She undid her grasp around my neck, cupped my face in her hands, leaned in and kissed me softly. I reciprocated. She pulled away, looked me in the eyes for a long moment, then leaned in and kissed me harder. Our tongues danced and probed as we exchanged our fluids. She broke the kiss, pulled back, and looked into my eyes again.

"Heather?" she exclaimed.

"Heather who?" I thought. I was lost in the moment and forgotten the phone was still active and on speaker.

"Yes, Diane," she answered.

"Who are with you?" she asked.

After a long pause and some whispering going on the in the background. Heather, Jeanie, and Rob were obviously discussing privacy concerns.

"Heather?" Diane spoke again.

Another long pause but quieter now.

"Well, I imagine if they're willing to let you know, they'll speak for themselves," Heather responded. "We promised we'd never discuss our little parties with outsiders."

Another very short pause. "I'm Jeanie, and this is my husband, Rob," Jeanie was quick to reply.

"Hi, Jeanie and Rob. My name's Diane."

"Um, nice to meet you, Diane," Rob said weakly.

"From the sound of things, you have a very thick cock, Rob," Diane unashamedly responded. "I didn't hear all of the fun but from Heather's descriptions, you're packing some heavy heat."

I nodded in agreement but remained quiet.

"This cock of Nick's is fucking impressive," she said and squirmed a bit as she did. My cock, even after two orgasms, was still rock hard. "I would love to see ... and feel what you're packing, Rob."

"Well, that would be up to ..."

"FUCK YEAH!" Jeanie interrupted enthusiastically.

"... Jeanie," Rob trailed off.

"Heather?" she called again.

"Yes, Diane?"

"Jeanie? Rob?" Diane called out.

"We're still here," Jeanie responded.

Diane repositioned herself, leaning back, again, resting her hands on my knees, giving me an unobstructed view of my cock buried in her pussy. She slowly raised up a few inches then slowly sank back down. I could do nothing but lean my head back and moan.

"Would y'all be willing to meet my husband, Matt, and me?" she asked. "He's handsome, tall, well built, and well endowed. Not like Nick but he keeps me very happy."

"You had me at WOOD," Heather replied quickly. Rob and Jeanie could be heard mumbling their agreement. Meanwhile, Diane is still bobbing up and down slowly on my hard cock.

"Guys," Heather started, "I can't believe I'm saying this but Diane is amazingly beautiful. Matt is a dream. I have a hard time thinking we'd regret adding them to our 'partie de sexe'," she said in her best French accent.

More sounds of agreement.

"Sounds like a plan, Diane," Heather replied.

"Fuck, yeah," Diane moaned, still sliding up and down on my cock. "I can't wait to tell Matt about this. He's gonna fuck my brains out tonight. I should tell him. Hang on a sec, guys."

Diane, still sitting on my cock, reached over to the phone, put the call on hold, punched line 2, and quickly dialed a number.

A gruff voice answered the phone, "Hello."

"Hey stranger," Diane began, "Just so you know, I'm sitting in my boss's office, naked, sweaty, full of his cum, and his cock is still rock hard inside me. I'm gonna fuck him again and be his whore for the rest of the afternoon. Whaddaya think of that, stud?"

Silence. My mind started racing with fearful thoughts. Matt knows me. He knows where I live. Is he a psychopathic killer?

Diane broke the silence. "Did you hear me, stud? I said I'm gonna fuck my boss for the rest of the afternoon. He has the longest, most beautiful cock I've ever seen."

More silence. A few seconds pass before a bewildered voice replies, "Who ... who is this?"

"Sorry, wrong number," Diane giggled and pushed the button to hang up.

"That wasn't Matt?" I asked.

"No. I actually dialed a wrong number. That should make that guy's day, though," she giggled as she pushed a new line and dialed a little slower. I sighed my relief.

"Hello, this is Matt," came a much nicer voice.

"Hi, baby."

"Hi sweet ass buns," he replied. "Your slave driver of a boss finally give you a break?"

"Baby, be nice. I'm sitting with him in his office and you're on speaker."

"Oh, well ... um ..." As he stumbled over his words, she did whatever magic she knows about the phones and added Heather, Rob, and Jeanie back to the call.

"Relax. He knows you don't think of him that way."

"Hi Nick," he finally said.

"Matt, how ya doin?" I responded, feeling a bit strange talking to the man with his wife impaled on my cock.

"Fine and dandy. You?"

"Well, I couldn't be better at the moment, but this call isn't about small talk," I replied.

"Oh yeah? What's up?"

"Baby," Diane started, "I'm naked. I'm sweaty. I'm sitting on Nick's cock and I have a load of his cum already inside me. He's still rock hard and I'm about to fuck him again."

"Wow. Really?" he asked with a bit of shock in his voice.

"Baby, he has the longest cock I've ever seen. I think he shot his cum directly into my stomach."

"That sounds ... amazing," he stumbled.

"There's more," she said.

"Okay?"

"Right now, you're on a conference call with Heather and two of their friends," she cooed.

"WHAT?"

"HI MATT," Jeanie and Heather said in unison. Rob was understandably quiet.

"Yeah, baby. I was working out at my desk and heard some weird ass shit going on in Nick's office. I opened the door slowly and saw Nick beating off while he was listening to Heather and their friends fuck."

"Holy shit! You serious?" he said with disbelief.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it either. He didn't hear me or see me. His eyes were closed as I watched him shoot a big load of cum. Hell, it was such a shot, it went over his head."

"DAMN!"

"I quietly stepped in and closed the door and watched and listened to the action coming from the phone. I started playing with my clit. I quietly removed my shoes and snuck over to Nick and started stroking his cock. You should have seen the look on his face. It was priceless."

"I'm sure it was," I mumbled as I pictured what I must have looked like.

"It didn't take much coaxing for me to get naked and ride this beautiful cock while listening to the sounds of sex coming over the phone," she said as she continued her slow, even strokes on my cock. I held her hips and pushed her down a few times to fully bury myself in her.

"Well, you are quite the sexy vixen," Matt replied.

"Baby?" she said, almost a whimper.

"Yes, my love," he replied.

"Will you fuck me when I get home? I want your cock in me so bad."

"You know I will," Matt responded.

"Do you want to stay on the line and listen to me fuck Nick one more time?"

"Well, sure, baby, I would love that."

"You wanna listen, Matt? You really wanna listen?" I asked.

"Well, sure, if it's okay with you," he replied.

"Heather, Jeanie, Rob? Y'all wanna listen too?"

"Fuck yeah," Heather said.

"Well, fuck all y'all. If you're gonna listen, you're gonna listen to ME fuck DIANE!"

With Diane still impaled on my cock, I grabbed her ass, stood up, turned her around, and laid her on the couch.

With that, I pulled my cock all the way out. Diane's cunt gaped open as our cum mixture leaked out and down onto the couch. Without any warning, I slammed my cock back into her pussy with all the power I could muster. I felt my head hit her cervix.

"OH, FUCK!" Diane cried out. Before her voice echoed into the past, I pulled out and slammed her again.

"GOD DAMN!" she yelled as I quickly and powerfully pulled all the way out and slammed her again. She suddenly realized we were still in the office and there were employees outside the door.

"HOLY! FUCK! YOU'RE! TEARING! ME! APART!" Diane, more restrained, screamed with each thrust. "OH! MY! GOD! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME! FUCK! ME!" she continued one word per thrust.

"IS. THIS. WHAT. YOU. WANTED?" I asked between thrusts.

In the background, over the phone, I heard Jeanie's voice of concern, "God, he's gonna kill her with his cock." I heard Rob chuckle and Heather giggle. Matt was silent.

Diane's entire body was shaking as I continued to slam my cock into her drenched cunt.

"OH! GOD! I'M! CUMMING! SLAM! YOUR! COCK! IN ME! NICK!" she quietly wailed.

She started convulsing as wave after wave of orgasms swept her body. She grabbed my arms, swung her head from side to side, then grabbed her breasts as I continued my carnal assault on her body. Suddenly, she let out a loud moan and squirted her cum all over me and the couch. It kept coming and coming. Holy shit, she was flowing for several seconds with force. Her cum was shooting down to my feet.

I was so fucking turned on, I told her I was going to cum myself.

"Cum in my mouth," she said. "When you're ready, get up here and let me swallow your cum."

I felt my balls tighten so I pulled out and stood up. She immediately sat up and took my cock in her mouth while she stroked me with both hands. Within seconds, I was filling her mouth with hot cum. She took every drop and swallowed like a big girl.

When my balls were empty, I felt my legs begin to buckle. I had to sit. When my ass hit the couch, I was sitting, literally, in a pool of Diane's cum.

"Holy fuck, girl, you're a squirter," I said.

"I've never done that much before," she said. "That was fucking amazing."

"That sounded intense, baby," Heather said. "Heather who?" I thought.

"Heather, you are one lucky lady. My god, what a long, fucking cock!" Diane complimented.

"It's a keeper," Heather replied.

"His cum tastes so good, too. I hope I speak for Matt when I say I can't wait to meet all y'all and do a little more tasting ... of everyone. I love girls too. I hope you're all down with that too."

"I'm down with that," Matt replied.

"Nick?" Heather called.

"Yes, babe?" I answered.

"You should come home now."

*****

Thanks for reading. I'm always looking for feedback. Let me know your likes and dislikes but please be constructive.

12