Summer Help Ch. 02

Story Info
Young Heidi gives in to the dark demands of Black boss.
7.7k words
4.42
174.4k
39
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers

Part 3 (Heidi's Story)

This story was written by LeasaJ (Heidi's Story) and trainman_d (Ward's Story)

I returned to work the next day with the intention of insisting that my lascivious, black employer stop treating me like his paid slut. I sincerely lectured myself that Ward would have to stop...that it would all have to stop. I was Tommy's fiancé and that was that—period! Over! Finis!

"But why have I worn such a short skirt, again?" I asked myself.

As I entered Ward Joseph's office, my nerve began to give way. At first sight, I was shocked to see what appeared a paunchy, middle aged, short black man. But as soon as he looked up at me, I felt I was in the presence of a very potent, African Chieftain.

"Heidi, let's not let those skirts get too long, now," he smiled, sarcastically indicating he liked that my skirt barely covered my privates.

"Is there anything I can do for you this morning, Mr. Joseph," I asked, attempting to get our relationship back on a more formal and professional basis—at least, for appearance sake.

"Yes, Heidi. There is something you can do for me this morning," Mr. Joseph remarked with mock formality. "Why don't you close the door? This is a confidential issue, Heidi."

I closed the door with trepidation.

Ward Joseph then wheeled his chair back from the desk, and I could see his trousers were tented grotesquely by his straining hard-on.

"Heidi, could you take care of this, right away. It's your top priority for the morning, young lady," he beamed, caustically. Then he made it bulge up against his stretched fly.

"I...I really, think..."

"Heidi, you're not paid to think!" he sneered. "I do the thinking in this office. You're paid to do the labor. Understand, Swiss Miss?"

I was stunned by his sharp command.

"Now, get over here and get on your knees...and do what you really want to do, anyway."

A long moment passed. I couldn't seem to take my eyes from the large throbbing bulge in Mr. Joseph's pants.

My knees felt weak.

M...M...May I lock the door?"

"Of course, child."

I locked the office door. Then returned to the man whose will so over-powered my own that I was willing to whore myself to him.

I dropped to my knees before him and reached out to stroke the meaty hardness that was harnessed beneath the thin, expensive fabric of his pants.

I unzipped him and pulled out the thick blackness that now dominated so much of my fantasy and thought. I took it into my mouth and began to suck it and taste it. I loved this strong, black being and the thick aroma that wafted up from his loins into my nostrils.

I felt his hand cradle the back of my head as I bobbed and sucked, licked and kissed, the beautiful, black spire. I found myself worshipping at the alter of his black dick.

I looked up at my sexual master and placed my lips to the wet sloppy head of his dark organ.

"I love you, Ward," I closed my eyes and whispered.

"I know you do, Heidi. I know..." Ward answered as he pet my head. "You just let me do the thinking for both of us, child. I'm going to take care of you from here on in."

The words were like an opiate to my ears. I wanted this man. I wanted his strength, his confidence, his willpower...I wanted his blackness...for me, and me alone.

I continued to suck and shuck at his thick, mahogany shaft until he pulled my lips from his dick.

"I have to have you, right now," he grunted. "Get those off and get on the couch."

I no longer questioned this powerhouse of a man. I disrobed in the middle of his office, as did he.

"Goddamn, Heidi!" he remarked, looking me over. "You've got to have the best body I ever seen, girl!"

I laid back onto the couch. Looking up at my naked, African-American employer, I spread my thighs as an invitation for him to take and plunder my white flesh how ever he saw fit.

Ward Joseph climbed onto the couch and stroked the fat, black dick that would have disgusted me just three days ago. He wiped it up and down along the pouting, slickened lips of my womanhood.

"Put it in, Heidi," he sneered down at me.

I reached down and grasped the middle-aged, black phallus and positioned it to my vaginal passage. As he looked down, deep into my eyes, Ward Joseph, black entrepreneur, thrust his hips forward and broke into the white girl beneath him.

In his eyes, I could see he was breaking into all the white girls who had ever teased or taunted him with their good looks; who had ever ignored him while they flirted with white boys not half his intelligence or ability; who had looked the other way in disgust when they had seen him admiring them; all of them were now in heat beneath his bucking loins, unprotected and willing.

Ward began to punish me with deep powerful thrusts into my young and tender...and white pussy.

"Unnngghh...Unnngghh...Unnngghh," I grunted, each time the middle-aged black above me slammed his pelvis to mine.

The fat dick was stretching, straining and battering the lips of my pussy. My demanding black superior was now breaking me open to meet the dimensions his sexing required.

Again and again, for what seemed like hours, Ward Joseph pummeled my soft whiteness with the dark, powerful blackness of his being. Outside the office door, no doubt, everyone heard the racket going on behind the boss' closed doors...as he got a full day's work from his young, white intern.

"She got 'in turned' all right!" would become the joke of the office in weeks to come due to this incident.

"Good God!!!" Ward moaned. Then I felt a molten eruption deep within my unprotected, Caucasian womb. As he did the day I fellated him in the parking lot, Ward came in plentiful waves of semen. I felt as though he were hosing my insides with the thick, rich black seed that would change the destiny of my heretofore quiet, white life.

Ward Joseph, the strange, little, black man I found "gross" just days before, had now mounted and impregnated me with the seed of darkest Africa.

I looked up into his eyes and kissed him, open-mouthed. My tongue played with his in a nasty, hungry, dirty way.

I was now Ward Joseph's lover.

Ward and I spent the better part of an hour in each other's arms on the couch. He became hard again and we had several rounds of loud, violent fucking there on his office couch.

WARD'S STORY

I figured it was time for me to sample Heidi's pussy. She had come in this morning with another short skirt that barely covered her pubic area and the crack of her ass.

She looked determined this morning, as if she had taken a courage pill and was going to tell me off. But when I glanced up at her, her nerve seemed to desert her. That was okay with me. All night, I had thought of fucking her stuck up pussy. I knew I should feel ashamed of my actions but right then, all of the frustration and anger from 30 years ago welled up in my dick. It was as hard as it had ever been. I knew that I had to have some relief or no work would get done this day.

"Come in Heidi," I said when she looked into my office. "Don't let those skirts get too long now," I said sarcastically.

"Is there anything I can do for you Mr. Joseph?" She asked.

"Yes there is. Come on in and close the door. This is a matter of confidentiality," I rolled my chair back and let her see my rock hard dick straining my pants.

"I...I really...think," she stammered.

"You do the work, I do the thinking," I said sternly. "You don't get paid to think. Understand Swiss Miss"? I asked in a very menacing voice. That seemed to get her attention. "Now get over here and do what I know you want to do anyway." "Come on Swiss Miss. Get a move on." She seemed mesmerized by the tenting in my slacks.

"May I lock the door?" She asked.

"Of course child."

She dropped to her knees in front of me and unzipped my pants. She had a hard time getting my dick out and I finally had to rise up so she could get it out of my slacks. I know about the myth of black men being hung like stallions. Well, I got left out I guess. It isn't real long. When I was younger, my older lover measured me one time. It turned out that I was six and a half inches long when fully aroused. But, what messed up my older woman was the girth of my dick. Reading manuals about sex and sex organs, I discovered that the average penis, when aroused was five to six inches around. Take a tape measure and try it sometime. Anyway, my dick was seven inches around. Very, very thick in fact.

She took my dick in hand and loved it tenderly. She sucked it and kissed it. She smeared the precum that was leaking from the head of my dick over her face and then sucked it some more. Her long fingered, seemingly fragile, pale hands held my balls as she sucked me.

She said, not surprisingly, "I love you Ward."

I was caressing the back of her head. "I know child, I know. I will do the thinking for both of us. I am going to take care of you from now on." Suddenly, I pulled her lips from my dick. "I have to have you now Heidi. Take your clothes off."

She moved with alacrity to disrobe. I was stunned and amazed. Although she had come in from day one scantily attired, I had no idea that she looked like that. Not a blemish anywhere. Not a scar, scratch or bump. Her breasts, yes breasts, not tits, were just right. Not too large, not too small. Not saggy and not silicone injected. In other words, perfect! Her nipples were bright pink and puffy.

I undressed in such a hurry that I almost ripped my clothes. I unbuttoned the top two buttons on my shirt and then pulled it over my head, not wanting to take the time to finish unbuttoning it. I stepped out of my shoes and dropped my pants with my shorts in them.

She lay on the sofa with her legs spread, inviting me to partake of her wondrous looking pussy. No inner lips peeking at me, just a perfect pussy with moist outer lips. I was shaking with lust as I moved over her. All of a sudden, all of the prom queens, homecoming queens, cheerleaders and other so-called popular girls were personified by this flaxen haired child below me. It was in my heart to wreck this child's pure sweet pussy. I was going to ravage her and take my revenge on every female who had ever rejected me.

"Put it in Heidi," I demanded. "Place my dick at the entrance to your pussy." She took my dick in her hand and pulled me to the entrance of her steamy, hot cauldron. I could feel the heat emanating from her pussy as the head of my dick pushed open her tight pussy. I kept up a steady push until I could feel my pelvis bumping hers. I laid there a minute letting my dick soak in her. I wanted her to get use to my fat dick. Then I started moving in and out, slowly at first.

The pressure of her pussy around my dick was so intense that I couldn't maintain my slow strokes. I could hear her grunting every time I slammed my dick home. Then, I could feel the muscles in her pussy, her sweet young tender pussy, contracting around my dick. Her breathing became ragged and she pulled me tighter against her. Her breath was hissing between her teeth as her orgasm overtook her. She was shaking as though she was cold. Her body was bucking beneath mine as she had a cum, then another, and another. They were coursing through her body like electric currents.

Suddenly, I couldn't hold it any longer. I reared up and thrust my dick all the way into her ravaged pussy. "Good God!" I groaned. My dick seemed to shoot an endless supply of sperm into her pussy. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me. Her tongue was dancing a dance of lust in my mouth. My dick finally slowed and then stopped its eruption of sperm in Heidi's molten pussy.

And then, my shame overcame me. For I realized that all of the years of holding that grudge against those schoolgirls was so insane. Here, I had a woman child in my thrall. All I could think of was revenge. How truly stupid! How much of life had I missed because of my hurt? How much of love had I missed out on? Being an accountant, I knew the amount was incalculable. But, I was determined to make up for it.

Heidi and I lay together for some time. I traced her nipples, making her giggle. I ran my fingers over her pubic mound playing with the clit hooded between her pussy lips. As I played with her, she became aroused and I did too.

A myth among black men my age is that we don't eat pussy. Well, I do. Every time I have a chance I will suck a woman's pussy. I eased down between Heidi's legs kissing my way as I went. I sucked her beautiful nipples and tasted their pure sweetness. As I passed her pubic mound, I kissed it all over. I could hear her breathing quicken as I worked my way down. I gently pulled the cum soaked lips of her pussy apart and jabbed my tongue into it. I could taste her secretions mixed with mine. It created a tangy flavor that I didn't mind. As my tongue jabbed at her pussy, she would moan and twitch. Finally, I licked my way up to her clit. At that point, I think she lost her mind. She was moaning, crying and begging me for release.

I flicked my tongue over her clit, first sideways and then up and down. When I tried to capture the slick love button with my lips and suck it, her ass bounced up and down and almost threw me off of her. She grabbed my head and pulled it hard to her pussy. I had to twist my head to catch my breath. As I sucked and flicked her clit, she was babbling insanely. Suddenly, she became rigid. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her breath expelled in a great gust. She bucked against my face. Her pussy expelled fluid onto my face.

She weakly pulled me up to her as her massive orgasm subsided. "Fuck me, Ward, fuck me please," she pleaded.

I moved up over her and she grabbed my dick and almost threw it into her pussy. Her heels were beating a tattoo against my hips as I drove my fat dick into her pussy. I was sure the squishing sound could be heard across the street. She was giving as good as she was getting. She met my every thrust with a thrust of her own. Her pussy was exquisitely tight even though it was sopping wet. I varied my thrusts into her pussy. Fast. Slow. Slow. Fast. Then I rammed my dick home and held it there. I could feel her pelvis grinding her clit against my dick. Every movement of her pussy was beyond description.

Suddenly, I could tell I was going to cum. I couldn't believe it! I always had control of my dick and when it would cum. Now, this child, this mere woman child had made me lose control of my dick's eruptions. As I groaned, my dick erupted again with a fountain of molten sperm. I imagined my sperm splashing against the back of Heidi's pussy, forcing its way into her womb to impregnate her.

As we came down from our sexual highs, we caressed each other and lay in each other's arms for a bit. Finally, I got up and cleaned myself up. "Get up Heidi, it's time you earned your pay around here."

HEIDI'S STORY

When he was finished, he sat up and told me it was time I got dressed and did the rest of my job, meaning the office work.

The rest of the day, I had all I could do to keep away from Billy and the other black employee. Every other minute they seemed to be trying to get me alone at some part of the office. After having heard their employer enjoying me most the morning, they now wanted to try to do the same. But I managed to evade their wiles.

My day was spent visiting the Women's Room and lining the crotch of my panties with paper towels so that I wouldn't leak remnants of Ward's voluminous seeding of me. I was scared to death I'd get up and find a sticky wet spot on my office chair.

During the day I would check in on Ward and see how he was doing. He was bent over his work and on the phone all the time. He pretty much ignored me.

"You feel so stressed, sweetheart," I said to him as I casually massaged his shoulders. "Is there any thing I could do for you?" I inquired, hopefully.

"No, babycakes. Not now. Got work to do. Later."

"Ok...just let me know," I purred.

"You know I will," he smiled. "Now get your sorry white ass back to work," he chuckled.

I left his office with an exaggerated sway to my hips. At the doorway, I stopped, looked over my shoulder, stroked my ass and said loudly with a put-on sexiness:

"Just let me know when you'll need me again, Mr. Joseph."

Ward Joseph laughed heartily, enjoying that the two other employees would have heard the obvious offer I had made their boss.

WARD'S STORY

I got busy after that. I could see her making several trips to the toilet, presumably to let my cum drain from her pussy. I had several phone calls to make and a couple of new accounts to make a bid for. I could sense her looking at me but I was too busy to pay her much attention.

She came into the office and massaged my shoulders. It felt good because I had been there for several hours without a break. She asked me as she massaged me if there was anything she could for me.

"Not now baby. Lots of work to do, later maybe."

"Let me know," she said seductively.

"Oh I will, no doubt about it. Now get your sorry white ass back to work."

She swayed to the door and pulled her skirt up. "Just let me know Mr. Joseph," she said in a loud seductive voice. I could hear my employees snickering as I had a good laugh.

HEIDI 'S STORY

That night when I arrived home, Tommy was in an ugly mood.

"Why are you gettin' home so fuckin' late all the time?" he snarled.

"Because one of us has to pay the rent," I countered, stopping him, momentarily, in his tracks.

"Are you seein' somebody?" he said, as if it just dawned on him.

Tommy followed me into the bedroom awaiting his answer. As I undressed, no answer came. With each passing minute, I could feel his shock and anger rising.

"You are! Goddamn it! You are fuckin' around!" he shouted.

"Tell me, who? Why? What's goin' on?" he stammered, both angry and frightened at the same time.

"Tommy...I think we need a break. Don't you?" I finally said, casually, as I combed my hair in the mirror.

"But...but...what...where will I go?" he stammered in bewildered disbelief.

"I guess you'll go and find a job," I said bluntly. "Most men do, you know," I said, emphasizing the word, "men."

Tommy stood in stunned silence.

"Who is it?" he asked again. "Heidi, I gotta know," he pleaded.

Tommy had never been bested by another man before. Being all-state quarterback, he had always had girls chasing him. Times had changed. An experienced black man was now his competitor. And Tommy wasn't measuring up. I suddenly saw Tommy as just a boy, confused and inexperienced. Ward was a man: experienced, confident and potent...and black.

My choice wasn't difficult. Tommy had to go.

"Oh, no..." Tommy said, as if something terrible was dawning on him. "No, no...Holy shit! You ain't fuckin' that old nigger are you!" he blurted out. "Tell me you ain't doin' that slimy, old, black bastard!"

I looked up at him shaking with rage:

"If you ever call him that again..." I couldn't finish the sentence. I was afraid of what I'd say.

"Goddamn!!! You are fuckin' that old, fuckin' son-of-a-bitch!!!" Tommy was in a rage now.

"Tommy I think you should go sit down, have a beer and cool off. I'm not going to discuss it this way!"

Tommy punched the wall and stormed out of the bedroom. I heard him open a can of beer and plop himself on the couch, his second home.

I continued combing my hair, but I was shaking. Tommy was angry—jealous angry—almost out of control. He had never experienced a man getting his girl friend to cheat on him before. He had done it to others, as if it were his right as a football star. But he had never experienced being victimized before. And now it was by a squat, middle-aged black man, at that.

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers