Summer Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers

Suddenly the doorbell rang.

I had on just a light, unbuttoned blouse, over my bra and panties. I still had my heels on. I heard Tommy open the door and exclaim:

"What the fuck are you doin' here?"

I ran out to the living room, half naked as I was.

There in the doorway stood Ward Joseph. He was immaculately dressed in suit and tie. He must have come directly from work. I couldn't believe he did this knowing I lived with Tommy, nearly my fiancé.

At 6'3", Tommy towered over Ward.

"Look asshole. You came at the wrong time! I know you been screwin' Heidi, ok! Now you're about to get your ass kicked."

"I don't think so, boy," Ward answered quietly, confidently. "In the Marines, I was a Master Karate trainer for ten years. Now, if you'd like to see if I still have what it takes...and maybe want to take the whupping of your life...at the hands of an old man, half your size...and in front of Heidi, here...well, go on, take your best shot. I'm not going anywhere."

Ward stood there just a few feet from Tommy, staring him down. Tommy stood frozen. I could see red rising from his neck to his face. As the long moments passed, he seemed to be losing his nerve before this arrogant, assertive, little black man.

Finally, Tommy broke eye contact.

"Hey, if she wants you...that's her decision," Tommy's voice quaked nervously.

"Exactly," Ward confirmed. "I'm glad you've come to see the light, boy. Now why don't you go for a little walk while I have a visit with Heidi?"

I couldn't believe that this wouldn't rile Tommy back into a fighting heat. But he just stood there, again, for along few moments. Then he abruptly grabbed his jacket and walked out the door, red-faced.

Ward casually slammed the door behind him.

"You've got to send him packing, tonight. You deserve much better...much better, and much blacker," he said, arms spread with a wide grin.

Ward Joseph then took me by the hand and led me to the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom, we both began undressing as though we were a married couple who had been together for years.

After getting completely naked, I took Ward's clothing and put it on a hanger. I noticed there was no room in the closet, so I took some of Tommy's clothes and through them on the floor. I pictured the closet sans Tommy's wardrobe and realized there would now be enough room for Ward to leave some of his clothes here. It would make it easier for him to stay overnight.

We climbed into bed and kissed deeply.

"What made you come over tonight?" I asked.

"Needed some of this..." he answered nonchalantly.

"Weren't you concerned about Tommy?"

"You kidding? He's a boy. Like I said before, I want his lazy, white butt out of here tomorrow."

I nodded.

"I understand, sweetheart. And I agree."

Ward rolled me over onto my back and began mounting me. His manhood felt as thick as a beer can as he poked it to my nether lips. I understood what he wanted. I reached down and guided the thick, meaty cudgel into my aching and wet cunt.

Ward drove himself home with a fast, hard thrust. I felt skewered for his enjoyment. He now lifted my legs up over his shoulders and bent me back for maximum penetration. With that, his hips began to jackhammer his bloated dick into me. I was being impaled by a man who would have easily met the description of 'sex machine'.

Ward Joseph at 5'6" was now mounting the 6'3" Tommy Richards' fiancé. And with each pounding thrust into my womb, the diminutive black man was taking me from the larger White.

Somewhere out in the dark, Tommy was forced to back off, while the true alpha male, Ward Joseph, took his woman for breeding.

I moaned aloud under the violent, breeding assault of Ward Joseph. My large breasts—always too large for my slender frame—were now bouncing wildly about, nearly hitting me in the chin, as Ward pounded and pummeled himself into me.

"Ooooooo Ward!!!" I whinnied, as he rode me so roughly I thought the bed would give way. Then he grunted and I felt his balls lift and his dick spasm. He came in heavy viscous loads that flooded my womb.

Tommy had always used condoms. I had never even thought to ask Ward Joseph to wear a condom. It would have seemed ludicrous. And I would never have had the nerve to ask it anyway. Ward wasn't the kind of man you ask to be protected from.

On the contrary, I wanted him in me. I wanted him skin to skin. I wanted to feel the vitality of his naked blackness penetrating me, and I wanted to feel the warmth of his seed filling me and over flowing from me...as if I were a white, blonde chalice made only to be filled with his virile African Seed.

I could feel the gooey semen oozing down the crack of my ass. Ward was still cumming though. It continued to run down the crack of my ass and began to pool on the bed, staining through the sheets to the mattress. I felt as though a volcano had erupted within me and a hot, thick river of lava now ran down over my ass.

My legs wrapped around Ward's hips:

"Make me a baby, honey," I whispered in his ear.

To those words I felt his dick spasm again, causing more African lava to run down over my cheeks to what was once to be Tommy's and my marital bed. Tommy seemed to be a million years in the past. I was only concerned now with the 50-year-old, black man on top of me...Ward Joseph.

After several minutes Ward rolled off me and went to the bathroom to pee.

When he re-entered the room, I could see that, amazingly, he was starting to get hard again.

He got on the bed straddling my face, his knees beside my shoulders.

The black man I found 'gross' 3 days before for looking me over now began to jerk his dick just inches over my face.

He smirked down at me as he stroked the thickening meat just an inch below my nose. I knew what he was intending. It was crude, but I didn't care. I wanted what ever would please him.

As he stroked away, I leaned up and kissed the jerking head of his dick. It made my lips wet. I looked up into his eyes as I stroked his thighs. Soon I found my hand cradling his over sized balls, tickling and jiggling them to aid him in my own debasement.

"Many times I had to be forced to just look at a girl like you, Heidi, and then go do this over a toilet, babe...now I have your gorgeous face to do it over. Don't I?"

I nodded my assent with a resigned smile.

I could feel a sprinkling now of pre-cum that was flying here and there, onto my face, from the head of his rampant member.

Then the dam burst and thick, jetting bursts of viscous semen shot into my face. I closed my eyes and winced as I was hit again and again with powerful volleys from Ward Joseph's virile loins.

One shot hit my forehead and ran into my eye, closing it shut. Another went over the bridge of my nose and ran down my cheek. Yet another went into my hair, and one burst shot up my nose causing me to cough and choke, as Ward Joseph smiled down on his young, blonde target.

"I remember that smug little attitude you had the first day, bitch. I wanted to wipe it out of my memory. I want to remember you always, just the way you look now."

I looked up through my one uncovered eye. Ward placed the sticky head of his dick to my lips. I strained to take it into my mouth. Again, he smile down at me, hands on his hips. He looked down at me, my lips stretched around the barrel of his fat, black dick, his cum poring down my face.

Ward straddled just a bit. I could feel him rubbing his hairy balls on my chin.

"Don't want to get whisker-burn, now do you, Heidi?" he laughed. I couldn't smile back because he had my mouth filled with him.

Finally, Ward pulled his dick from my mouth, it made a loud pop. He began to rub the nozzle of his meat over my cum-glossed face, and then feed it into my mouth. First he wiped my left cheek and brought it to my lips, then the right. It was as if he was using his dick as a ladle, feeding a hungry child.

"That's it, Heidi. My, my, child! You are a hungry little Swiss Miss today aren't you? Well, this is one African man who is going to keep that little belly of yours full—in more ways than one!"

I continued to be fed by Ward until most of the thick globs of his discharge were wiped from my face and swallowed. My face was still sticky and shiny with my black lover's seed.

Ward's cumming all over my face seemed to me like an animal's marking his territory. He wanted it to be clear to me that I was his now, no one else's...and least of all, Tommy's.

I smiled up at him. I would have been just as happy to bathe in his cum if he'd wanted me to.

WARD'S STORY

I had gone to one of my favorite bars. They featured live jazz and I thought with a few drinks and some good music, my mood would lighten. The jazz was good. The alcohol was good. I wasn't good. Not at all. I settled my tab and went back to the office. There, I pulled Heidi's application and noted her address. I logged onto the computer and printed out a map. I though I might as well settle this once and for all. If we could face each other and find love, good. If not, well, nothing ventured, nothing gained to coin a phrase.

After finding her place and parking, I approached the door. I could hear yelling but was unable to make out any individual words. Then it got quiet so I rang the doorbell. After a moment, the door opened and framed a tall, well-built white boy. Boy was the operative here. He was well built but you could look at him and tell he had not grown up yet.

"What the fuck are you doin here?" he snarled. "Listen asshole, you came at the wrong time. I'm gonna kick your ass. I know you been fucking Heidi."

In my peripheral vision, I could see Heidi. But my attention was on her fiancé-boyfriend.

"I don't think so son. In my younger days, I was a karate instructor in the Marine Corp. You know about the Corp boy? The training they give you never leaves."

His fists were clenching and unclenching. "Come on son. Either bring it and get a beating the likes of which your daddy shoulda gave you. Or shut up and get the fuck out of here." I was here on very important, personal business and had no time to waist on sorry assed white boys, football stars or not.

I could see the red creeping up his neck to his face. The humiliation of finding out that his woman was fucking a sawed-off black man was almost more than he could bear. The very real possibility that he was going to get fucked up was also almost more than he could bear.

"Come on boy, shit or get off the pot. I got business here."

Finally, he looked away saying, "Hey if she wants you, that's her decision."

"Exactly. Now why don't you take a long walk," I said, still keeping my eyes on him. "I got things to talk to Heidi about." He grabbed his jacket and walked around me and out of the door.

"Baby, he's got to go. Tomorrow, he has to be gone. Do you understand me," I said to her. "You deserve much much better than that. Maybe even something blacker than that."

We held hands for a moment, gazing at each other. Then we went into the bedroom. She was already halfway undressed and then she finished taking her clothes off. I took my clothes off. It was strange. It seemed as though we had been together for years. There was no shyness in our nudity. In fact, we seemed comfortable with each other. She hung my clothes in her closet, throwing some of her boyfriend's, or should I say former boyfriend's, stuff to the floor.

I gazed at her magnificent body. Although her frame was slender, her breasts jutted proudly from her chest. The nipples were already stiff with excitement. Her hips swelled in perfect symmetry with her back and thighs. I could smell the odor of a pussy in heat. In fact, even though she was standing, I could drops of moisture at the top of her pussy. Her pale pubic hair was highlighted by the light in her bathroom.

"What made you come over here tonight?" she asked. "Weren't you worried about Tommy?"

"Well, I wanted some of this," I said, touching her pussy. I was trying to be cool about it.

"Not hardly worried about your boyfriend baby," I said. "I mean it baby. I want his sorry ass out of here tomorrow." She nodded her assent.

We lay on the bed, kissing deeply. I touched her pussy again and could feel the heat of it.

Although I believe in foreplay, I wanted her so badly that I thought my dick was going to explode right there. I moved over her jabbing my thick dick at her pussy. She reached down and guided my dick to her pussy. I was so consumed with lust that I pushed into her sweet, tight pussy with one long hard stroke. I could hear her breath catch and then explode as I fucked into her. My desire for her body overrode any other thoughts I had about anything. All I could think of was assaulting this sweet young tender pussy below me. Heidi's breasts were flopping about as she writhed below me clearly enjoying being fucked.

I was thrusting so hard into her that she was grunting every time our pubic areas bumped. Her body tensed below me as her pussy gripped my dick even tighter. Her arms gripped me tighter as her cum consumed her. She threw her legs into the air as I continued fucking her exquisite pussy. I could hear the squishing sound fucking made when a woman's pussy was secreting large amounts of fluids. Her cum made her pussy even more wet adding to the fluids coating my ravaging dick.

"Make me a baby honey," Heidi whispered in my ear.

Suddenly, my dick flexed and started squirting sperm into her stuffed pussy. Heidi threw her legs around me and held me close as I continued erupting into her. I had always shot copious amounts of sperm when cumming and now was no exception. I thought my balls would never be empty but eventually they did.

I collapsed on top of Heidi, spent and sated. Her arms and legs were still wrapped around me, holding my trembling body. As I came down from that cum, I rolled off of her. My dick made a plopping sound as it came out of her overflowing pussy. I looked down to where we had been coupled and could see fluids oozing out of her. Her pussy was draining our mingled fluids over her asshole and onto the sheets below. She lay there with her legs open letting me see her in all of her lewdness. Her breasts were flattened on her chest, lying off to the sides of her body. Her breathing had slowed and her body had a rosy glow that only being sexually sated could produce.

She looked at me with adoring eyes as I rose and went to relieve myself. As I shook the drops of urine from my dick, it started getting hard again. I couldn't believe it! It was as though my dick was determined to make a permanent home in Heidi's body.

When I climbed back onto what had been Tommy's woman, Tommy the football hero's woman, I moved up her body to kneel beside her breasts. I wondered idly if Tommy had ever fed his woman his dick. I moved my dick over Heidi's face. My balls were under her chin. She licked the head of my dick, tasting the precum that was leaking from it. She shook my dick over her lips throwing the sticky fluid all over. Then, she rose up and took my dick into her mouth.

"I remember the days I had to jack off after looking at girls like you Heidi," I said. "I remember that bitchy attitude you had when you first came into the office. Do you like this Heidi? Do you like sucking this short black man's thick dick? You like sucking my dick don't you Heidi?" I asked her. She nodded her assent as she sucked and licked my dick. She was fondling my hairy balls as they lay on her chin.

Suddenly, I pulled out of her mouth as my dick exploded again. The first explosion shot cum into her eye. Then into her hair and up her nose. My dick shot cum all over her face. As I gazed down at her, all I could see was my thick, ropy cum on her face. I took my dick and rubbed it into the sperm and put it at her lips. She licked the sperm from my dick again and again as I rubbed my dick into the white, sticky fluid and put it at her lips. It was as though my fat dick was a large spoon and I was feeding her with it.

"Don't get razor burn baby," I said as my hairy balls rubbed on her chin. She lay there gazing calmly up at me. As my dick began to get soft, I moved back down her body and kissed her sweet lips. I could taste the salty residue of my sperm on her lips and in her mouth.

We had showered and while I had gotten dressed, I told Heidi not to put anything on. She stood there in all of her nude splendor. Her breasts jutted proudly from her slender frame. Her hair hung down her back and her perfect ass was tight against her thighs and back. She stood there unashamedly letting me gaze at her. I wanted her to know that she was mine alone. Now, her nudity was not lewd. It was natural and beautiful. Heaven knew, she was beautiful.

Later, as I made ready to leave, I told her, "Get rid of that sorry assed ex boyfriend of yours Heidi. I want his ass gone tomorrow." I looked up at her with a steady gaze. I wanted her to understand I meant what I said. She nodded her head in assent as she threw her arms around me and nuzzled my neck. To someone looking at us, it might've seemed strange to see me, a short, paunchy middle-aged black man with a poster girl of white womanhood draped all over him. But I have never given much thought to what people think. And now was no exception.

HEIDI'S STORY

Although I had stripped the bed of the sheets, when Tommy got home later that night, he saw the huge cum stains all over the mattress. He just stared at them. He knew he could have never done that. They were the stains that only a very potent man could have left behind.

Tommy was like a victim of shell-shock. He was very quiet and extremely polite to me. He realized I had witnessed him freeze in the presence of Ward Joseph. Freeze and back down.

I indicated that Ward wanted him to go and Tommy packed and left the next day. It was almost like watching a lost child go out into the world.

In time, Tommy called to see if I could help him with money. Ward hired him weekly to wash Ward and Billy's car. It was strange to see him out in the parking lot washing the cars. Billy would sometimes be brutal with Tommy insisting there was a spot missed and having him re-do it. Tommy never argued; he needed the money, badly.

As the months passed, my belly swelled enormously with Ward's first baby boy. We married a month before the child came. The look in my parent's eyes when they met Ward was...well, one of shock. But I didn't blame them. When I first met Ward I dismissed him the same way...but I learned better. My parents would too—in time.

I gave Ward first a boy, then twin girls a little over a year later. Ward loved showing me off pregnant to his friends. He was proud of me. You might say I was his white, Swiss, trophy wife.

All the children looked like him and were just as black. He told me that I was the 'perfect brood mare,' in that all the children resembled the father.

And I was a good wife to Ward. Even when I was enormously pregnant with his children, I never neglected his 'needs'. In my 7th and 8th months, huge and swollen, I would still strip down and just hold on to one of the bedposts, while standing, and let Ward get behind me and pump his amazing tool into me.

I loved the sex just as much pregnant as not.

I'm proud to say that Ward has me currently in the family way again with his 4th. It looks to be another boy.

As for me, I have gotten everything I ever wanted. A large home, a virile, well-to-do husband, great sex, and a brood of healthy children. While my family is darker than I imagined as a child, I wouldn't have had it any other way.

WARD'S STORY

Time has proceeded on as it does. We were married while her belly was bloated with our child. Even though she was blatantly pregnant, her desire was insatiable. She would bend over holding onto the bedposts as I entered her from behind. Her grunts of pleasure urged me to pound her pussy until we were both sated.

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
480 Followers