Summer Help Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeasaJ
LeasaJ
481 Followers

Even though we eventually had 4 children, her pussy remains to this day, tight, pretty and so very tasty. I have licked her pussy until she has passed out from pleasure. She has sucked my dick until it was sore. And through it all, we have remained in love.

I gave her ex boyfriend a job washing cars in the parking lot at my office. Eventually, I made him a deal. I fronted the money for a reinforced trailer and an old pickup truck. I equipped the trailer with a portable power washer and equipment to wash cars anywhere. He had to pay me back, with interest or I would have him hurt. At least, that's the threat I used. He paid me back and has a going concern with his business.

My love for Heidi made me a changed person. No longer did I concern myself with revenge and hate. That didn't mean I was all peace and love. But my rough edges were taken off by Heidi

We have a good life. I love Heidi and my children more than anything. Life is good!!!

This story was co written by LeasaJ and trainman_d. Let us know how you feel about it!

LeasaJ
LeasaJ
481 Followers