Summer Hire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stroked his hand along her head and back for a long time, while her breathing gradually slowed. Without meaning to, she drifted into sleep, sprawled across the bench. He continued to stroke her for several minutes. Then, moving carefully, he picked her up in his arms. She roused to a confused wakefulness, ineffectually trying to wave her arms.

"Hush," he said quietly. "We'll save the rest of the tour for another day. Now it's time to get you to bed. You've had quite a day."

She grunted agreement, snuggling into his shoulder.

He carried her, cradled in his arms, up to her bed. Crouching down, he pulled back the covers as best he could while still holding her. Slowly, he laid her into bed. She mumbled, "Thanks." He undid her collar and slipped off her shoes. Then he pulled the covers over her. After looking down at her for awhile, he bent to kiss her forehead. Then turning out the light, he walked softly to the door. Pausing, he turned and looked back at her sleeping form, before quietly closing the door.

12