Summer Holiday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally it was over. Aunty Ellen lay on her back on my bed, covered in a sheen of sweat, breasts flushed red, gasping for air. My face was covered in her juices; my finger was thoroughly coated in her milky come.

"Oh Dearest" she said at last, after we had kissed and cuddled for a little in silence "that was lovely. Thank you ever so much! And what can I do for you in return?" "I had a dream Aunty Ellen" I said "that you were doing it to me, fucking me, only you had a penis... a cock." Her eyes seemed to light up. "Just you wait here one moment. Don't you go anywhere!"

She jumped up from the bed and ran naked out of the room. I lay there as if paralyzed. I was randier that I ever had been in my life. My pussy and clit felt swollen all out of proportion. I was incredibly sensitive. It felt like if I so much as touched myself down there, I would have an orgasm.

Ellen came back into the room seconds later, holding in her hand a little red silk bag. "I want to show you something" she said.

She sat down on the bed next to me, and opened the bag. She took what was inside out and handed it to me. It was startlingly heavy in my hands.

It was carved from ivory, about six inches long, and shaped just like a man's penis. A cock. It was beautiful, a work of art.

"Would you like for me to fuck you?" Ellen asked me softly. "Oh yes" I said "More than anything." "Are you a virgin?" "Yes. Is that all right?" "It may hurt a little."

I didn't think it would. The ivory penis wasn't really that much bigger than my hairbrush handle. Anyway I suspected that my maidenhead, if I'd ever even had one, had been lost early on in my masturbatory explorations.

"I'd be so honored to be your first." "Please Ellen, please do it to me."

I thought I might die of pleasure when her tongue found my clitoris. I managed not to come right away. Ellen's tongue was taking me to places I had never even glimpsed before. My pussy felt like it had become my whole body, my clit the entire universe.

When she pressed her cock against my pussy, it felt hard and cool and improbably big. I forced myself to relax, spreading my legs even wider apart for her. She pressed into me, and I felt this wonderful feeling of fullness. It felt like very inch of my pussy was being touched at once; my clit felt like it was going to burst.

And then Ellen started fucking me in earnest; slowly at first, then faster and harder. I loved it. I was bucking against her, trying to get more and more of her cock inside me. She kept her tongue on my clit, licking me as she fucked my pussy. I was coming in no time flat, shaking and calling out her name, crying hot tears from my eyes. She held me until I was done.

We lay there together, enjoying the sensation of our bodies being so close together, just cuddling and kissing softly. Ellen whispered in my ear that my orgasm was the sexiest thing that she had ever seen. We lay together for a long time after that, silent except for the sound of our breathing, fingers intertwined.

After a while of course, the touching started again. I explored the length and breadth of Ellen's lovely, soft, womanly body. She seemed to know exactly how to touch me, exactly where to touch me, exactly what would drive me insane with desire.

"Victoria Dear" she whispered in my ear, driving me crazy with the tickle "Would you like for me to play with your bum?" How did she know that was exactly what I wanted? "Is that alright?" "Oh yes" she said "I think it would be ever so sexy."

I rolled over on my stomach, and Ellen softly caressed my bum. It felt wonderful. I could feel myself getting aroused all over again as she drew hypnotic spirals all over my bottom.

She stopped for a second, and I held my breath. I wanted to beg her to touch my arsehole, but I didn't dare.

She spread my cheeks apart, and I felt more exposed and vulnerable than I ever had before. She softly blew, and I felt the cool night air against my puckered little arse.

I wanted her so badly back there, but I was scared to tell her exactly what it was that I needed. I was still scared that she would be upset, think I was disgusting.

When I felt her tongue tracing down my crack, I was so startled I almost jumped out of my skin. Her tongue danced on the tender skin between my cheeks, drawing closer and closer to that forbidden place.

She circled my anus with her tongue, and I started moaning out loud, thrusting my arse up at her. When the tip of her tongue finally touched me in that super-sensitive place I actually had a little orgasm. I moaned into the pillow and rubbed my clit as she licked me, drilling deeper and deeper into my tiny little arse. It was the most erotic sensation I had ever experienced. Her tongue felt like it was about a meter up inside me. I gasped and wiggled, pressing my bum against her face, trying to get more and more of her tongue inside me.

I felt her finger back there, probing my arsehole "Yes oh yes. Oh Ellen, please"

Her finger was pressing more insistently. She withdrew it, and it came back a second later, wet and slippery. I arched my back, opening myself up for her. Her finger slipped into my bum, stretching me out, making me cry out with lust.

"God yes Ellen, please do it, please fuck me back there."

She responded by sliding her finger deeper up my bum. It felt terrific in there. I couldn't believe she was doing this. I couldn't believe what I was saying.

"With your cock Aunty Ellen. Please fuck me with your cock." She paused. "Are you sure?" "Oh yes" "It's sort of big" "I want you"

I watched as Ellen slipped the ivory penis into her own hungry pussy to make it nice and slippery for me. She looked so sexy like that. Then she bent me over again. I buried my face in the pillow and arched my back. "I'll go slowly" she said

I felt pressure on my backside, and I realized that Ellen was pressing the end of her cock against my hole. I tried to relax and open myself up for her. I realized that my juice was running down my thighs in little rivulets.

I was worried that I wouldn't be able to take it, and I wanted it so badly. I felt the end slip inside me, and for just a second it hurt. "Slow" I moaned into the pillow "Go slowly"

Then my bum got used to the sensation of having the big cock inside it. Ellen started sliding it in, deeper and deeper up my arse, occasionally licking me back there to keep things wet and slippery.

It felt fantastic. I felt incredibly randy and turned on, utterly exposed. The sensation of Aunty Ellen fucking my backside was incredible. It was as if I was orgasming and never stopping. Every nerve in my body seemed to be singing the same note in harmony. I felt Ellen slip a finger (or more than one?) into my dripping pussy, and I started to come in earnest. She was fucking my arse hard and fast now, burying her cock all the way up inside me before pulling it almost all the way out and slamming it in again. It was almost too much for me. Almost, but not quite. I rode the knife edge between pleasure and agony, coming and coming until I just couldn't take any more.

Oh so gently, Ellen eased her cock out of my very tender arsehole. I licked my sticky juice of her fingers, and then we lay together and kissed for a long time. At long last, Aunty Ellen reached over and turned out the bedside lamp. It was almost three in the morning.

We both had a huge case of the giggles. Ellen had told me about her idea over breakfast. She had squirmed and blushed, which I thought was ever so fetching. It was a private fantasy of hers, she had said, something she had never done before. Not everyone would think it was sexy. She would understand if I didn't want to.

What she didn't know was that after last night, I would do anything, literally anything for her. Besides, it sounded like fun.

And so we found ourselves in Aunty Ellen's old claw footed bathtub; her laying on her back and me squatting over her chest. And both of us giggling like little girls.

"Go ahead Vicky, do it" she said when she caught her breath. "I'm trying" I said "But it won't come out." "Just relax, take your time."

I closed my eyes and breathed deeply, trying to relax and forget where I was. Suddenly the piss came out in a squirt. I opened my eyes, and it stopped, but then it started up again. It seemed like it would never stop. I had drunk a lot of tea just for that reason. I had trouble directing it; I splashed urine all over my Aunt Ellen; her stomach, her breasts, even up onto her face and in her hair. She seemed blissfully happy, her fingers busy in between her legs. When it was all done, and I had shaken the last drops off my pussy lips, Ellen opened her eyes. "Please Victoria, put that sweet pussy on my face this instant!"

I was happy to comply. I kissed her, tasting my own pee for the first time ever. Then I turned around so that I could lick her pussy at the same time that she licked me.

Her tongue felt amazing on my pussy and clit and arsehole. It was hard to concentrate on licking her, but I suppose I was doing a pretty good job, judging by the noises she was making. She was very wet and slippery, and I reveled in licking all over her pussy and even down into her arsehole before sliding first one, then two and finally three of my fingers up her pussy while I licked her clit. It was amazing to feel her body when she came. Her pussy seemed to grasp and squeeze my fingers as she orgasmed. I almost wished that she would let go and pee on me the way I had done for her. Soon enough she had me coming too; her finger buried up to the knuckle in my arse, another pair of fingers up my pussy, and her extremely talented tongue working over my clit.

We had to bathe for real after that, and then I had to pack my things and get ready to go. We had tea together in the sun room. I felt wonderfully alive. The sadness that I knew would come when I truly realized that I was leaving Bournemouth and Aunty Ellen's house hadn't hit me yet. We chatted over tea like best friends, talking books and authors and school and life.

Ellen drove me to the train station in her motorcar. The locomotive, one of the last steam engines not yet replaced by the modern diesels, was building up a head of steam.

"Oh Ellen" I said, annoyed with the tears that were coming to my eyes despite my best efforts "Thank you for everything. It's been the most wonderful holiday."

"You're very welcome Victoria" she said, smiling at me. All around us in the car park, motorcars and taxis were cueing up, letting parents and boys and girls out and onto the platform. The air was full of excited voices, tearful goodbyes and fare thee wells. "I'll miss you, but we'll see each other again soon, won't we?"

"Oh yes!" I said "Maybe I can come visit you again next term. And I'll make sure to write."

"Do that" Aunty Ellen said. Her hand had found its way up under my skirt, and she was softly petting my pussy through my knickers. It was driving me crazy. "Tell me everything that happens to you."

Her fingers slipped under my knickers, which were more than a little damp now, and found my pussy wet and ready for her. It felt strange to be doing this in broad daylight in a crowded car park, but oddly exciting at the same time. In no time she had me squirming and wiggling on her talented fingers. My skirt rode up to my lap. If anybody had looked inside our car, they would have gotten quite a show. From the waist up, Ellen and I looked like any other pair of relatives saying our goodbyes. Under my skirt though, Aunty Ellen was saying goodbye in quite another manner entirely.

After my orgasm, she licked her fingers clean and beamed at me. "You are a lovely little woman Victoria, and I am going to miss you dreadfully."

"Aunty Ellen" I said "I'm going to miss you too." At that moment what I really wanted to do was pull her into the back of the car with me and give her pussy another good licking, but I knew I couldn't do that.

She smiled and kissed me. "I'm going to miss you too Dearest. But we'll see each other again soon enough. And there may be other girls for you at school for you. I want to hear about all your adventures."

We said our goodbyes, and kissed again, decorous kisses with promises of much more hidden inside. When I got out of the car and Aunty Ellen got my suitcase out of the boot, neither of us had dry eyes. We hugged one last time, and then it was up onto the platform and onboard the train bound for home.

I had to stop in the ladies and take off my knickers; they were soaking wet. My pussy and arse were both very tender from all the attention they had been receiving over the last day. I was lucky enough to find a seat by the window on the right side of the train, and as we slowly lurched away from the station, I waved at Ellen, standing tall and proud next to her black motorcar. She waved back at me, and blew me a kiss. Then she was gone. I was already counting the days till the next holiday.

End

12