Summer Holiday Ch. 02

Story Info
Son and Mom act on their feelings.
2.4k words
146.8k
29
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/22/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkDevine
DarkDevine
114 Followers

The day was very strange. We were sitting at the breakfast table, I was eating, but Mom was just sitting there staring into space. I could tell by Moms' eyes that she had been up all night crying. I had been thinking about it too. But, I certainly hadn't cried about it. Images of her working my cock with her mouth still flooded my mind. Every time I thought about it, it made my dick hard. I had masturbated twice already this morning.

"You don't have to be so hard on yourself," I broke the silence. She looked at me, and then shook her head.

"I don't know what came over me," She replied. I smiled at the sexual innuendo that popped into my mind. "Don't even!" Mom snapped, knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"Listen Mom, it was just the weed. That stuff will make you horny, you know?" I justified the situation.

"You don't have to tell me that, it's still no excuse," Mom started to break up again. I quickly reached across the table and grabbed her hand.

"I still love you, and I don't think any less of you Mom," I continued, "Besides, I really enjoyed what we did together."

"That's the worst part about it Son, so did I," She finally broke down and began to cry. I stood up and walked around the table. Embracing her tightly, I kissed the top of her head.

"You shouldn't get so worked up about it Mom," I hugged her tighter. Her body felt so good in my arms, I couldn't help but get aroused. My dick began to swell in my sweats. I didn't bother pull away. I wanted her to feel me against her.

We stayed in our embrace for a few minutes, then finally letting her go. "So are we still going to have this party Saturday?" I asked, changing the subject.

Her tone suddenly lost its worry. "Of course, don't you worry about that," She smiled for the first time. "Speaking of which, I need to make some phone calls."

We went our separate ways. I decided to spend the day in my room playing video games. I could hear Mom calling person after person inviting them to the party. I was changing games, when Mom walked in.

"Well, there'll be about twenty people so far," Mom shot a smile at me. "Aren't you going to call your friends?"

I hadn't been too popular in school. James was one of my only friends, if you could call him a friend anyway. I mostly liked my Moms' co-workers, not only were they hot, but they were wild. I always enjoyed them coming over for drinks.

"No Mom, there's no one I'd really like to invite over,"

"Even James?" She inquired.

"No, were not really that good of friends anymore, since he started dealing drugs and stuff," I explained.

"Gee, you sounded a little different yesterday when I caught you with your bag," Mom waited for a response, to which I had none. "You should save that for the party, I know Debbie and Rachel like to get high,"

Mom left my room. I never knew that Debbie and Rachel got high. I would've smoked with them a long time ago. I continued on with my games. I played the entire day, almost. I took a few breaks for smoking pot. I didn't bother going outside since Mom knew. I was getting anxious about Saturday. The party was going to be great.

Later that night, Mom called me to dinner. "So that's what you look like," Mom joked. "You've been in your room all day, I forgot,"

I smiled, "Yeah, yeah,"

"And smoking pot in the house too, I smell," Mom had little more of a serious tone. I shrunk away from the question as I began to shovel food into my mouth.

"All done decorating?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Yep,"

"Looks great Mom," I complimented.

"Thank you, and could you not smoke pot in the house again," Mom not wavering from the pot subject.

"Yeah Mom, sorry," I looked down at my plate not wanting to look her in the eyes. I finished my dinner and started walking back to my room.

"Baby, how about you spend some time with me?" Mom almost sounded like she was pleading. "We can watch television, or something,"

I turned on my heel, "You bet Mom." We sat and watched television for a couple of hours. Mostly, I channel surfed finding something good on. I passed by a steamy cable movie, so I turned it back, waiting for some disgusted remark from Mom. I realized I was losing my buzz.

"Mom, do you want to smoke a bowl with me?" I asked, timidly.

"I don't think that's a good idea, I enjoyed getting high again, but…" She trailed off.

"It's alright Mom, but I need another hit or two," I stated as I removed myself from the couch. I went to my room and loaded my pipe. I put on my jacket and started to walk outside.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked hurriedly.

"You said I couldn't smoke in the house," I said puzzled.

"Oh, well, you can smoke in the house, but just tonight, tomorrow, you go outside,"

"Okay with me," I said as I took off my jacket, hung it on the coat peg on the back of the door. I retrieved my pipe and sat down next to Mom. I lit it up, taking a deep inhale. I coughed a few times, Mom waved the smoke from her face, but she coughed a little bit too. I took another hit, after I recovered, and set the pipe down. I blew it to the side, forgetting Mom was right next to me.

"I said you could smoke inside, but please don't blow it into my face," Mom kind of gagged from the smoke in her face.

"Sorry,"

After a few minutes my buzz returned. I rested my head on Moms' shoulder. She pushed me off her shoulder and wrapped her arm around me. I was laying down, my head in her lap.

"I remember you use to lay like this when you were a baby," Mom reminisced. "Are you comfortable?" I nodded my head. I could feel her hands running through my hair, it felt so wonderful. She began to scratch my back and my neck.

"That feels good," I moaned. I flipped over so I was facing her. She looked down and smiled at me. I scooted closer. So close, I could smell the musk from her crotch. I wrapped my arm around her, she continued scratching my back.

After a few minutes, I could feel myself drifting off to sleep. I sat up, not wanting to fall asleep yet. "My turn to scratch your back," I offered. Mom smiled and stood up. I spread my legs and motioned her to sit, on the floor, between them. I began to massage her neck and shoulders.

"Mmm," Mom moaned. "That feels good baby," "I'm glad I make you feel good," I smiled. Her head rolled from side to side. I could smell the perfume she was wearing. I bent down so I could get a better whiff. I nuzzled her neck slightly and she rolled her head to mine. I softly kissed her neck. Her hand reached up and ran through the back of my hair. I kissed her deeper.

"Mmm," Mom moaned again. I kissed up her neck, and lightly sucked her earlobe. She was so intoxicating. My hands crept down the front of her shirt, under her bra, and I grabbed onto her tits. "Oh," Mom moaned. I slightly tugged on her nipples. I kissed her along her jaw line. Her head rolled back, and our lips met.

I kissed my Mom many times, but never with this much lust. Our tongues entwined. Moans escaped from both of our lips. I broke the kiss, and moved in front of her. I pressed my body into hers, and she reciprocated. Our lips met again, our tongues quickly found one another. I feverishly pulled her shirt over her head. Her hands ran through my hair. I quickly unsnapped her bra. I didn't want this to end.

Her tits fell free. I wasted no time wrapping my lips around her nipple. I grabbed her left breast, squeezing it, pulling on her nipple. My tongue flicked her other nipple, while I sucked hard on the areola.

"Oh my god baby, that feels so good, suck Mommas' titties baby," Mom pleaded. I squeezed her right tit as my mouth moved to her left. My free hand, I tried to unbutton her jeans. She swept my hand away, and she quickly unbuttoned them. She lifted her ass up and began to peel her jeans off.

I broke away from her tits, grabbed the legs of her jeans and tore them off her body. I threw them across the living room. Our mouths met again. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth. I pulled my sweats down to my knees, releasing my hard cock.

I laid Mom down, and I got on top of her. My cock was pressing against the thin material of her panties. I could feel the wet crotch of her panties against the tip of my dick. Our lips still locked together in lust. Our tongues danced, wildly, together. I pushed my cock against her harder, pushing the material and my tip into her. I felt her slippery lips brush against the side of my tip.

Using my one free hand, the other holding my weight, I pushed her panties to the side and slowly slid my cock in.

"OH, baby!" Mom cried out.

"You feel so good, Mom," I moaned. I began sliding in and out of her wet slick pussy.

"Faster baby, pound my wet cunt!" Mom commanded. I gyrated my hips faster. My cock slammed in and out of her hole. Our skin slapped together. "Oh fuck my pussy baby!" Mom screamed again. I fucked her hole faster. I could feel my cock throbbing again and again.

"Oh Mom!" I moaned out.

"Cum in my pussy baby, fill me with your cum!" Mom was thrusting her cunt against me. "Do it baby! Cum in Mommas' pussy,"

"Oh fuck Mom, Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" I screamed out as my cock exploded inside of her pussy.

"Oh baby! I'm going to cum too!" Mom moaned in my ear. "Keep fucking me, don't stop!"

"Oh Mom cum on my cock!" I begged. I fucked her hard. Moms' head tilted back and she began to wail. I could feel her pussy spasm around my cock. "Yeah Mom, cum for me,"

"Oh baby, I am, I'm cumming all over your hard dick!" Mom moaned out as her hips slowly gyrated on my cock. I stayed in her until her pussy squeezed my limp dick out of her. I was still lying on top of her, feeling her soft body underneath me.

"Mom, words can't describe how good you felt," I started. Her arms wrapped around me.

"You felt so good too baby," Mom was pleasured. We kissed again, passionately. I felt her breasts against mine, and her still wet pussy against my hardening cock. Mom moved her hands up and down my back, and I ran my fingers through her long hair. My cock was fully erect again. Mom looked me in the eyes and bit her lower lip. The love in her eyes was enough for me I was ready, again. I slid her panties off completely this time.

I slid my cock back inside of her. "Oh baby, again?" Mom pleaded. "Let me get on my hands and knees for you baby,"

"Sounds good Mom," I slid out of her, and sat back on my legs. She scooted up and turned over. I noticed how lovely and round her ass was, and bent down and kissed her cheek.

She got on her knees and hands. I sat up off my legs, and slid my cock easily inside her again. I was soon pounding into her. Moms' ass would jiggle with every thrust. I grabbed onto her hips as I thrust forward, I pulled her back into me.

"Oh fuck baby, you fuck me so good!" Mom moaned out. "Fuck my ass baby!"

I fucked harder, "Ugh, you feel, ugh, good, ugh Mom,"

"Tell me how you like to fuck my wet hole baby!" Mom reached back and started rubbing her clit. I could feel my balls slap against her hand. "Oh baby, I'm going to cum again!" Mom moaned loudly. I felt the heat of her pussy against my groin. She stopped playing with her clit, and I felt my balls slapping against her pussy once again.

"Fucking cum for me Mom!" I growled, I fucked her harder, and faster. "Cum on my hard dick!"

"Oh baby, Oh, OH, OH, oh shit!" Mom was screaming as she came on my dick. I could feel myself throbbing inside her.

"I'm going to cum inside you again, Mom," I pulled her against me harder. Our skin was slapping together. "Fuck yeah," I growled again.

"Do it son, cum in mommy, give me your cum!"

I screamed out as I erupted into her. I came; so much it hurt the inside of my dick. My tip began to burn, so I pulled out of her quickly. I watched as cum slid from her pussy, down her clit, and onto the floor.

I stood up and stumbled to the bathroom, my legs weak from sex. I grabbed a towel and went back. Mom was licking cum off her fingers; she swiped at her pussy again, and licked it clean. I kissed her lips; I could taste cum from her mouth.

I wiped her clean as we kissed. "I love you Mom," I looked into her eyes as I said it.

"I love you Son," She pulled my face toward hers and we kissed again.

I pulled my sweats up, went to the bathroom, and replaced the towel. Mom was still lying on the floor when I returned. I held out my hand, she grabbed, and helped her up. I wrapped my arm around her, and we walked together to her room.

Soon, I drifted off to sleep with Mom, nay, Cheryl in my arms. As my mind began to rest, I wondered, what tomorrow would bring.

DarkDevine
DarkDevine
114 Followers
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hot!!

knock her up when shes wearing her black satin panties

ErosnessErosnessover 19 years ago
Panties and Sex

Loved the story, keep it going. Especially liked the part involving mom's panties.

ErosnessErosnessover 19 years ago
Panties and Sex

Yeah man, I loved the part about panties, pushing them inside her then pushing them aside to bring her to her first orgasm before you took them off. Good work. I am witht he other guy, bring on part 3.

ErosnessErosnessover 19 years ago
Panties and Sex

Yeah man, I loved the part about panties, pushing them inside her then pushing them aside to bring her to her first orgasm before you took them off. Good work. I am witht he other guy, bring on part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

keep going with this story,part 3

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
The Halloween Party Dress A son fucks his hot mom at his dad's work party.in Incest/Taboo
Road Trip with Mom Ch. 01 Busty mom and well-hung son go on a cross country road trip.in Incest/Taboo
Mom's Hidden Urges Mom and son are stranded in mountain cabin.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories