Summer Houseguest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
382 Followers

Suddenly, almost imperceptibly, the door began to swing open!! "Oh, God," thought Nathan, "is she opening the door?!?" Yes, she was opening the door and, as it continued to open, Rachel was revealed standing in the doorway, bright light streaming in from behind her! She wore the lightest, sheerest dress Nathan had ever imagined. He could see right through it! Rachel wasn't wearing anything underneath!! He could see her perfect, ample breasts silhouetted behind the material. He could even make out darker nipples pressing against the whispery fabric. His eyes strayed down her gorgeous body, over her flat, slightly rounded stomach and down to her pussy. He could see the hair lightly covering the two very distinct lips of her vagina. Nathan couldn't help react. He felt a strange tingle in the head of his penis and he could feel his balls moving slightly as their sack began to contract slightly in reaction to the visual stimulation Nathan was enjoying. He wanted to close his eyes in the remaining darkness to halt the progress of his impending erection but he couldn't tear his eyes away from the beauty that was so perfectly backlit in his doorway. Rachel seemed to be frozen, not wanting to move. Nathan was frozen, afraid to move. He was pretty sure Rachel thought he was asleep, his eyes hidden in the darkness. Nathan watched Rachel's breasts begin heaving up and down as she seemed to be catching her breath. Nathan's cock was beginning to feel pressure at the tip. He would normally reach down and reposition it so he'd be more comfortable but he didn't dare now. Even so, the tip was driving deeper into the mattress and he would need to move it before it started getting painful. Nathan saw Rachel's left hand reach over and grip the door jam for support as if she was becoming weak in the knees. Her right hand deserted the doorknob and absent-mindedly moved to her right breast. Incredibly, she softly touched her right nipple through the sheer cloth.

Nathan couldn't stand it anymore. He had to relieve that increasing pressure on the head of his cock! Unable to tear his eyes away from Rachel, Nathan slowly moved his right hand down across his chest to his stomach, hoping she'd think he was only moving in his sleep. Rachel saw the movement and began to panic. She pulled her right hand away from her breast and placed it on the edge of the open door, ready to pull it toward her but she couldn't move. She just stood there with her arms up and out to her sides, both hands at shoulder height against doorframe and door.

Oh, what a sight for Nathan. The sight of Rachel's beautiful, nude body through the loose dress caused the boy's cock to stiffen further. Nathan stared at Rachel's vulva. He could swear he could see a clear string of clear liquid extending from those lip, traveling down her inner thigh! Nathan began to slowly move his right hand closer to its target. His long fingers crept across his lower abdomen to his left hipbone, just above the growing phallus. Finally, Nathan's fingers gently encompassed the foreskin covering his sensitive crown and slowly encouraged it away from the mattress and up against his left hipbone. Now free, Nathan's cock continued to swell and lengthen. Still semi soft, it measured a good nine inches!

Seeing this made Rachel even more weak in the knees than she had been when she, moments earlier, had to steady herself against the doorway. She was transfixed, as if she were the victim of a King Cobra, hypnotized by its growth and its strength. Thinking Nathan must certainly be asleep, Rachel allowed her right hand to return to her body, this time slipping down across her stomach and inside the front of her dress, buttoned to just below her hips. Her fingertips slipped inside and found her sopping-wet vulva! Had she been dripping?!? Oh, God! If he had been awake to see that she would be so embarrassed!

That did it for Nathan when Rachel touched her pussy! His cock stiffened to nearly its full length and climbed up toward his navel! A good twelve inches now, the gorgeous, thick cock's head grew and began to reveal the head, shiny and purple in the bright light. Nathan's balls surged inside their soft, smooth sack and a tingling sensation continued to grow in the cockhead, now completely freeing itself from the ever-tightening foreskin.

Blood raced to Rachel's face and across her breasts as she watched Nathan's cock come alive! She couldn't stop the flow of clear juices from her center. She nearly fainted when she observed the head emerge from its foreskin and become larger, darker and shinier! A clear liquid began to emerge from the large hole just below the head's tip! The thick, smooth liquid dropped in a thick, clear string to puddle on the black silk below! "Oh...oh....oh," is all Rachel could whisper to herself.

Nathan wondered what it would be like to bring his cock to full erection in front of Rachel. He wanted desperately to touch himself. Maybe she'd think he was doing it in his sleep. His right hand crept down his torso again and softly slipped down to brush across his balls. The sack immediately reacted! He cupped his balls in his hand for a moment and watched Rachel frozen in the doorway. She seemed to sink slightly and lean toward the doorjamb. He could clearly see her naked body through her gown. Her nipples had grown hard and Nathan, emboldened, let his hand softly travel up over his ball sack and against the base of his shaft, now nearly thirteen inches! Slowly, Nathan's hand traveled up the length of his cock to just below the huge crown where he encircled the shaft with his thumb and forefinger.

Rachel couldn't breathe at the sight! Her heart was pounding as she watched, transfixed from the doorway as Nathan's cock grew to an incredible size. She had never seen a cock so long and thick. She was astounded at the size of Nathan's scrotum and it was completely smooth and hairless. She liked that. Rachel couldn't remember when she had been this excited about anything.

Nathan's thumb and forefinger firmly gripped the shaft and began to slowly move down three inches and back up to nudge against base of the large crown. The boy had tried this technique before but never had the guts to complete the task and probably wouldn't be able to this time either. His hand continued its movement a few more times until it was obvious the boys cock had grown to its limit. The fourteen-inch megacock proudly displayed itself level with Nathan's navel and slightly out from his tight stomach. Clear fluid surged from its tip. Nearing what could be the point of no return, Nathan ceased the stimulation and rolled onto his back. He couldn't take this anymore!

Rachel couldn't believe the sight! Nathan's gorgeous body was completely open to her view and the largest, most beautiful man's genitals were displayed for her private showing. She almost came as in a wet dream when the boy's hand stimulated the length of his cock and the fluid continued to drip from its end. When Nathan rolled onto his back, Rachel panicked and turned suddenly away from the door! Without turning the lights off she quietly ran barefoot back to her room where she closed her door and leaned back against it, panting, totally embarrassed, excited and turned on by what she had just experienced. Never in her life had she seen such a beautiful creature!

And he was sleeping down the hall from her bedroom this summer!

Rachel smelled of sex and began to remember what a wonderful feeling it had been to be loved by a man. Longings began to grow in her center to be touched by hands like the ones she had just seen moving over Nathan's beautiful body. She stripped off her shear summer dress and showered. The warm water cleansed her thighs of the love juices she had expelled while watching her new guest touch his smooth ball sack and incredible shaft.

In the shower, Rachel suddenly wondered what it would feel like if there were no hair on her genitals. She took the bar of soap and rubbed it into her pubic brush until a thick lather formed. It felt wonderful and stimulating but Rachel stopped herself from going too far. After the thorough soaping she reached for her razor in the shower, the one she used to shave her legs. Slowly, carefully, she moved the razor through the thick suds, gradually removing every hair that had covered her pussy. She gently ran her fingertips over, across and around her now-smooth vulva. What a wonderful sensation! How stimulating! Rachel wondered if the lack of hair on Nathan's balls made them just as sensitive as she now felt.

Rachel slipped into bed and slept.

Nathan lay there, heart pounding, cock engorged. He had to get hold of himself after seeing his beautiful hostess pretty much naked and extremely aroused. This was a first for Nathan, shy as he was, with no real sexual experience. He didn't know how to handle this incredible, new situation. He tried to go to sleep but couldn't. His mind and imagination were full of Rachel and how she looked in that brightly backlit doorway. Still atop the black silk, Nathan eventually drifted to sleep.

Rachel dreamed she was underwater in the pool but had no trouble breathing. The water felt smooth, warm and tingly. In front of her was a huge cock. From its head she could detect a stream of clear fluid flowing into the pool. As she watched the fluid escape she realized it was the same smooth, tingly fluid that filled the large pool around her. She wanted to stay enveloped in this liquid and not return to the surface of the pool. Reluctantly, she floated to the surface and woke up from her dream. The sunshine greeted her nude body through the distant bathroom window over the spa tub.

Ten o'clock! It was late! Nathan must have been up for hours, probably still on Texas time. Rachel brushed her hair, slipped into her dark blue silk robe and quietly opened her bedroom door. No sounds in the house. She quietly padded down the hall toward the kitchen. No Nathan. A look out the front window revealed his Mustang still there. Rachel moved quietly toward Nathan's door. It was still open from last night. Silently peering into the room her eyes suddenly glazed over in an erotic trance. There, lying on top of the black silk, on his stomach, was Nathan, still completely nude. In his sleep he had turned onto his stomach and lay haphazardly across his bed facing away from the door with his legs slightly parted. Rachel's adoring eyes drifted across Nathan's buttocks. They were perfectly shaped, round, smooth and hairless. She had never imagined such beautiful buns. In his sleep, Nathan moved his right knee up. This nocturnal movement suddenly provided Rachel with an unobstructed view of Nathan's ball sack! It hung down and spread out, cuddling against the black silk! "Ohhhhhh, God," whispered Rachel to herself, "Ohhhhh, God."

Rachel quietly shut the door and returned to her room.

Nathan awakened to the soft sound of the door closing. He climbed lazily back to consciousness to greet his first morning in Rachel's house. He thought back to the incredible experience he had last night watching Rachel at his door. He felt the blood rushing to his cock as he visualized Rachel's perfect body as it had been just a few feet away from him. Nathan got up and found the shower for a nice, warm cleansing to start the new day. Out of the shower he toweled dry and found a nice, thick, blue terrycloth robe hanging on the door hook. It apparently had never been used, placed there in case of houseguests. Nathan wrapped the extra-large robe around him and tied the sash. Once again his thoughts returned to the image of Rachel in the doorway, her beautiful body clearly visible through her sheer dress. Nathan couldn't stop thinking about her, wondering what she would do if she knew he had watched her and had touched himself on purpose for her. Nathan had never been with a girl before, much less a gorgeous woman like Rachel, and didn't think, in his wildest dreams, that Rachel would be serious about being with him.

Nathan opened his door and stepped into the den. No sound, no activity. As if drawn to a magnet, Nathan quietly walked down the hall toward Rachel's room.

Rachel had stood in the middle of her bedroom in a daze for a few moments. What a hunk! And he was sleeping naked in her house! Rachel took a quick shower and blew dry her soft hair. She grabbed her blue silk robe letting it trail behind her as she walked to the floor mirror. She stood there for the longest time studying her body in the reflection. She was proud of her all-natural, large, soft, creamy breasts and her long, athletic legs. She was glad she had decided to shave her genitals. The air felt sweet on the lips. It excited her. She wondered if she could pass for a teenager. She fantasized that she was 18 again and was enjoying teasing a boy, so full of testosterone he couldn't hold his cum. She imagined all that as she stood quietly staring into the mirror.

As she gazed into the mirror she suddenly sensed the door to the hallway begin to open 30 feet behind her. Her naked body froze as she realized Nathan had come to her door! She didn't think he knew she had seen him open the door since her back was to him and she didn't allow herself to react to the door's slight movement. Rachel's thoughts ran wild in her mind as she wondered what to do. She had no clothes on. She simply stood there, unable to move, every inch of her body exposed to Nathan's view.

Nathan had been drawn, unthinking, to Rachel's door, not knowing if she was still asleep or not. He listened at the door for a few seconds and took a deep breath before slowly turning the knob and opening the door a few inches. Nathan caught his breath as he saw Rachel standing at the mirror, completely naked. His heart began beating harder and faster in his young chest and he could feel that flood of tingling blood begin to flow to his cock hidden underneath the thick robe.

Nathan gazed at Rachel's pristine body from the soft layers of her hair falling to her square shoulders. His eyes continued down her spine to the soft, round globes that made up her perfect ass. Those legs were divine, long, perfectly formed quads and dreamy calves. Nathan's eyes then shifted to the front of Rachel's beautiful body reflected in the mirror as her gorgeous eyes studied her ample, soft, creamy breasts tipped with nicely upturned nipples and warm aureoles. His gaze drifted lower over Rachel's ribs, down across her smooth, slightly rounded stomach and to her...she shaved! Oh, God, her pussy is beautiful...the lips puffed out between her sweet thighs. Rachel was a goddess, exuding erotic electricity from every unbelievable hill and valley of her body. Nathan suddenly knew that, as of this minute, he had to be a man. Unable to take his eyes off of the naked woman before him, Nathan stepped through the door and slowly, steadily, walked toward Rachel.

She had pretended not to see him but now couldn't avoid seeing the door open and her gorgeous houseguest step into her bedroom and walk directly toward her without saying a word. Nathan looked like a movie star with the robe she had bought months ago wrapped around his 6-feet-1 frame. Rachel brought her blue silk robe up and made a feeble attempt at modesty by holding the thin material across her breasts as he walked closer. She hoped he didn't think she was being a slut standing naked there.

Nathan's big brown eyes were looking directly into Rachel's cool blues in the mirror as he slowly approached her from behind. Rachel nearly fainted as Nathan stepped up close behind her, still holding her gaze through the mirror with his own.

"Ma'am..."

Rachel, in disbelief that he could, under the circumstances, still call her Ma'am, just shook her head slowly. Her soft, full lips parted as she nearly panted through her open mouth at the sight of this beautiful young man standing so close, less than a foot behind her.

Nathan lowered his face to Rachel's hair and slowly breathed in her fresh, light scent. His nose gently nuzzled just above her right ear, inevitably followed by his gentle lips against her ear. Rachel's eyes were unblinking as she witnessed in the mirror this boy-god begin to treat her with a gentleness she had not experienced in her life until now. Rachel tilted her head slightly left to give the boyman more open access. Nathan's movements were so gentle and fluid it seemed as if he had loved women all his life.

Nathan's lips softly teased Rachel's right earlobe, gently, slowly traveling down to brush against the back of her jaw. As he began softly kissing these sensitive areas he slowly, gently moved his hands up from his sides to Rachel's hips. The large, strong, gentle hands moved lightly to her waist and continued up across her ribs, exploring and enjoying the feel of her naked skin. Shivers ran through Rachel in response as she stood, still frozen, watching Nathan's hands on their inevitable journey. As Rachel's breathing accelerated her breasts began rising and falling, cradled by her left forearm. The blue silk robe over her arm barely covered her nipples.

Nathan's strong, soft fingers slowly teased their way upward as he continued to softly kiss Rachel's neck and right shoulder. Finally, his exploring fingertips found their mark and Rachel's eyes closed. She gasped as Nathan's hands slid softly forward across the sides of her large, creamy breasts. She leaned her head back against Nathan's left shoulder and moaned as his fingers insisted on reaching their goal. Unable to resist anymore, Rachel let the robe go, dropping it silently to the floor, and reached up behind her head to run her fingers through Nathan's hair and caress his neck. Her position had opened her body completely to Nathan and he let out a husky groan in reaction to what he now saw in the mirror. There was Beautiful Rachel leaning back against him, her heavenly body was completely open to his gaze...

...and to his hands.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh...." Rachel breathed as Nathan's index and third fingertips slid against her stiff nipples. "Oh, Goddddd," as he softly pinched and teased them ever harder.

Nathan's mind had gone numb. He had never touched a woman before but seemed to know exactly the right thing to do. As his hands touched Rachel's perfect skin and he could feel the chills his touches caused, he just had to make it to those perfect globes behind her arm. He almost fainted inside when Rachel gave in and dropped the robe, raising her arms up behind his head. God, what a beautiful sight!! Nathan felt an immense erection building inside his robe! The head of his cock was tingling with an itch he had not known. He continued to tease Rachel's nipples as she moaned and gasped. With her new lover's arms still caressing the back of his head, he allowed his right hand to leave her right breast and slowly brush downward across her rib cage to her smooth stomach. He continued to alternate teasing each nipple with his left hand while his right hand traveled lower and lower until his right fingertips found the puffy, hairless lips of Rachel's vulva! Only a brief moment later, Nathan's soft, teasing fingertips discovered Rachel's growing clitoris!

"Ahhhh, God! Nathannnnnnnn!!" she moaned in response to the electric contact of his soft hand with her Center. Juices flowed from her vagina onto Nathan's fingers as he continued to tease, caress and stimulate her hardening clit. Waves of erotic sensations washed over Rachel as she went weak in the knees.

Unable to stand it anymore, Rachel released her tightening grip on Nathan's head of hair and slowly turned in to him. Nathan held her gently in his arms as she nuzzled her face into his neck. Feeling as if he was protecting a fragile creature, Nathan reached down between them and released the sash to his robe. The robe fell open. Nathan took hold of the edges of the open robe and stepped in to softly press against the front of Rachel's nude body while he wrapped the large, soft, warm robe around them both.

alan9
alan9
382 Followers