Summer Houseguest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan9
alan9
381 Followers

Rachel was in another world, one she had not visited for such a long time, if ever! She was completely enfolded in Nathan's strong arms, inside his robe, their bodies completely fused from her face to her knees. She took in a sharp breath as she sensed Nathan's huge, erect penis pressed into her torso. She could feel his gigantic smooth ball sack mashed against her pelvic bone. She could feel the thick phallus stretching the length from her lower abdomen to her sternum! My, God, he's HUGE!

As Nathan enveloped Rachel in his robe and pressed her against him he almost came! He could feel her soft, firm skin against the length of his cock! His balls could sense her pubic area just above those heavenly lips.

Lips.

Nathan's eyes opened and found Rachel's angelic face an inch away. Her eyes were full of love and lust. Her pupils were wide and her full, luscious lips were slightly parted as she looked at him. Nathan slowly dropped his head toward Rachel and ultimately found her soft lips with his. The kiss was sweet and long. Their tongues gently teased each other's lips without going deep.

Rachel reached her arms around Nathan's smooth, naked waist under his robe and her soft hands found his smooth, strong, round globes. She gave a squeeze and let her fingertips caress his firm buttocks before slowly climbing toward his shoulder blades. Rachel removed her arms from their cozy robe cover and reached up, encircling Nathan's neck as they held the long, deep kiss. Rachel tilted her hips upward and mashed her smooth pussy up against Nathan's big ball sack. Nathan took the que and allowed his big hands to explore down Rachel's smooth back to cup her perfect ass cheeks. They were smooth, soft, firm and warm. The two new lovers pulled each other in close as erotic vibrations shot through their bodies.

As they continued to kiss, Rachel's hands found the upper lapels of Nathan's robe and raised the cloth free of his shoulders, slipping the robe down his arms and dropping the robe to the floor beneath them. Both now stood against each other with Rachel's thighs, hips, stomach and breasts slowly moving against Nathan's quads, hips, balls, cock and chest.

Feeling the hot pulse in Nathan's huge erection, Rachel slowly pulled away from their embrace and looked down at the treasured shaft. It was 14 inches long, encircled in blood vessels, pulsating with each strong male heartbeat. It was thick and dark. The purple head was engorged and shiny.

Unable to take her eyes away from the large crown, Rachel slowly sank to her knees in front of Nathan. Inches from her face, Nathan's cock stood at full attention high, up and out from his perfect 18-year-old body. She could sense the aroma of the engorged shaft, all clean, all male. She had to have it!

As Rachel sank to her knees, Nathan's heart pounded even harder. Almost in a trance, he watched her lips close in on the head of his cock! Her full, soft lips opened to receive the huge head. Rachel's lips encased the hot, shiny tip, sending a charge of erotic electricity up the thick shaft!

"Mmmmmmnnnggggggod!" groaned Nathan as Rachel's warm, soft, full lips slowly opened and slipped further around the marvelous, tasty crown until finally they engulfed the head. Rachel slowly sucked Nathan deeper into her warm mouth until she had consumed three inches of the shaft. There were eleven inches left over! Rachel reached with both hands and softly grazed the smooth, soft, sensitive surface of Nathan's balls, sending an unbelievable surge of sexual energy through his body!

"Ahhhhhhhgodddddd," moaned Nathan in response to this wonderful, new sensation. He stood, feet apart, unable to move. All he could do was feel Rachel's mouth and hands, and watch her gorgeous body in the mirror. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it.

"Rachel."

"Rachel, I don't know if I can hold it."

She didn't hear his voice at first, totally absorbed in taking in as much of his length as she could. It tasted so wonderful. She could taste the thick, saltiness of his precum, now flowing freely onto her tongue and down her throat. Her soft hands felt his thick shaft and huge, smooth balls pulsing and moving as Nathan drew closer and closer to shooting the hot, thick cream that was building and growing in his ball sack. Rachel suddenly realized that Nathan was calling her name. He was actually using her name! Intimately!

Rachel reluctantly and slowly pulled her lips up and away from his pulsing shaft, swallowing the surging residue of precum filling her mouth. A clear string of pre-seminal fluid continued to emerge from the huge, dark head, slowly reaching toward the floor. "How beautiful," Rachel thought. She looked up into Nathan's eyes. They were smoky and full of emotion. She thought he was about to cry. What a beautiful man!

Rachel slowly stood up, caressing Nathan's balls and shaft. Brushing her lips up against his ear, Rachel whispered, "Come to bed."

Obediently, Nathan turned and lay down on Rachel's bed, moving to one side, leaving room for Rachel to lie down beside him on the large bed. Rachel moved like a cat onto the bed and moved over Nathan's body. Nathan rolled onto his back and looked up at his beautiful first lover. Rachel silently lowered herself onto Nathan's body letting her soft, natural breasts slowly swing against his chest. Her thighs melted into his and their warm, tingling bodies fused for several long moments.

"I'm going to fuck you, Nathan," she whispered, her eyes bright and full of anticipation.

"Rachel..." Nathan couldn't finish. He was clearly in an altered state, ready to receive the soft, slow, erotic love of his first woman.

The young woman raised herself up over him and positioned the full, wet lips of her pussy over his cock. She gently lifted the engorged head up from his abdomen and slowly, surely lowered herself down onto the shiny, slippery head. Her hot lips, in an achingly slow movement, slid down over the head and engulfed Nathan.

"Ohhhhhhhhhrachelllllll." Nathan's eyes looked as if they were going to roll up in his head, the erotic sensation was almost too much to bear. The tight ring of Rachel's vagina squeezed around the most sensitive area of Nathan's cock head. Rachel lowered herself further onto the huge shaft, leaving eight inches still to go. The tight, rippled velvet of Rachel's pussy massaged its way down the boy's gigantic cock. She felt Nathan's cock head nudge against her cervix. She stopped then and slowly raised herself back up the huge shaft. It filled her so full she couldn't imagine taking anything larger. This was the largest cock she had ever had!

"Rachel...." his voice croaked, "Rachel, you're my first..."

Rachel froze. She suddenly realized that the heavenly cock inside her was virgin. Unconsciously, she squeezed the shaft and smiled to herself. Nathan let out a hoarse groan. What a ride! Rachel resumed the excruciating up and down cycle, enjoying the look on Nathan's face as she brought him closer to his very first orgasm!

Rachel continued the ancient love rhythm bringing Nathan closer and closer. She also began to feel that almost forgotten sweet ache building in her abdomen. The huge crown of Nathan's cock was stimulating her "G" spot perfectly and the thick shaft, criss-crossed with thick veins, was making slight contact with the underside of her growing clit. "Oh....oh....god....I think I'm going to come like this," whispered Rachel to no one in particular.

Nathan's cock seemed to swell grow harder as he approached his first orgasm. He held Rachel's beautiful gaze and watched her gorgeous, creamy globes to and fro over his chest. He reached up and softly encased those soft, heavy breasts in his hands as Rachel moved up and down on his length. His thumbs and forefingers teased and worked her stiff nipples as her breath came faster. She was getting close. He could feel hot contractions inside her with his cock! He felt a deep, aching tickle begin to grow in the head of his cock! His balls began to pull up harder into his groin, dancing up and down in preparation for their first cumming.!

"Rachel. Oh, Rachel.....I think I'm ......I'm......!"

"Me too, Baby....me too...oh, god, Nathan, CUMMMM!"

The lovers moved against and in each other, their bodies melted together, their lips came together in the sweetest, deepest kiss as Nathan assumed the movement in and out of Rachel. She lay on him and suddenly began to moan. It was happening. The most intense orgasm of her life was growing and would soon overtake her being! Nathan's cum was boiling and building to an incredible pressure inside him, preparing to launch up the long, huge shaft and deep into Rachel's body! Their orgasms began to blossom and spread throughout their thighs and torsos.

"I'm cumming, Rachel!" Nathan hissed.

"Me too, Honey," Rachel cried. She suddenly felt her lover's cock expand and stiffen unbelievably more as she sensed a hot, bubbling vibration climb from his balls and up the 14-inch length of Nathan's spasming cock! Hot, white cum exploded from the head of his twitching cock and crashed into Rachel's depths! The assault of hot, heavy cream was all she needed to push her over the edge!

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh...Ahhh!" Nathan lost his mind in his first lusty cumming! The light of the sun spread through his being as his orgasm grew, unabated, shooting thick loads of molten semen deep into Rachel!

"Oh, Baby...Baby...Baby...Ahhhhh, Goddddd!!!! MmmmmmmAhhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhh....Ahhhh...Ahhhh..." Rachel's orgasm exploded up and down Nathan's shaft!

The two lovers moved together, locked in wave after eternal wave of their simultaneous climaxes! Minutes passed as they continued their love dance on Rachel's bed. There was so much pent-up love to give and receive. Nathan's sizzling cream had filled Rachel to capacity and began to pour from her hot, quivering lips down over Nathan's stomach and balls!

Ultimately, Rachel and Nathan descended from that pinnacle of erotic pleasure and became conscious of where they were, Rachel lying spent on top of Nathan. Nathan's cock was still erect, deep inside Rachel. He carefully rolled onto his right side, holding her firmly in his strong arms, lowering her onto her left side, facing him and still impaled on his cock, having shrunk to eleven inches but still eighty-percent hard inside her. He reached behind him and pulled the silk sheets over their bodies. The lovers caught their breath as their racing hearts began to recover. Eyes closed and nostrils flared to the pungent aroma of semen and sex.

Rachel and Nathan slept.

alan9
alan9
381 Followers