Summer in Chastity

Story Info
A young girl gets denial therapy.
9.6k words
4.53
180.7k
275
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer laid on her bed. She was only three days past her high school graduation but already feeling the boredom from summer creep in. It was a rainy day, and none of her friends were around to hang out. Her parents were gone, and no one else was in the house. As she laid in bed, her skirt gently slid down her legs. Suddenly the mood struck her.

As one hand cupped her breast, the other hand slid down between her legs. She parted her legs and raised up her skirt, but she stopped. "I might as well make some money for this," she thought to herself.

Since Summer had turned 18 several months back, she began camming online for extra cash. Summer was starting college in the fall and wanted extra cash so she could have a fun, college experience. She flipped open her computer and logged in.

Summer had attracted a small following in her few months camming. Summer had long, trim legs. Her black hair was long to her lower back, her delicate face framed her green eyes. Summer had a slim, athletic frame, with breasts that weren't too large but had ample bounce.

"Ding," her computer chimed. Already several had logged in to watch her, and the tips started coming in. Summer slowly took off her top and slid the straps of her bra down her shoulders. She rolled over to her knees and let the camera get a view of her lacy thong as she pulled her skirt up over her ass. She reached her hand between her legs, and looking back at the camera slid her panties to the side and began playing with her clit.

Summer had an extremely sensitive clit, which probably explained why she was constantly horny. She was always thinking about sex, constantly. Even after cumming she was usually wanting more but did not often have the time to properly get herself off several times. This would be one such occasion; her parents would be due back soon, and she still needed to shower from her morning run.

Summer didn't last long. She came face down in her pillow, almost screaming from the pleasure. There was nothing she loved more than that moment the endorphins rushed over her body, and it didn't hurt that she made a quick $50 for her college fund.

Totally spent from her orgasm, she set her computer aside and headed to the shower to clean off for the rest of the day. As the water began pouring, she missed the sound of her parents coming home. "Summer," her father called, "We're home!"

No response.

Summer thought about her plans for the summer. She planned to lay out and bathe in the sun, maybe meet some new boys, and pack for college. She turned off the water and stepped out to grab a towel. She walked to her mirror and put her long hair up in a towel. She could hear the dings from her chat still open. As she walked out of the bathroom to log out her computer, her heart sank.

There her dad sat, the computer in his lap.

--Chapter 2---

Summer looked out the window as the trees passed. As the miles went by, she found herself further and further from the fun summer she had planned with her friends. Her dad was driving her to a rehab program he and his wife had heard about. Other girls at Summer's school had eating disorders, drug issues, and other problems, which had all been successfully cured at the facility. "Do we have to do this dad?" Summer asked?

"Yes, Summer. After what I walked in on, that was the last straw. And you had better believe any money you made on that site is paying for this rehab. I can't trust you to make good decisions on your own in college, which means either rehab, or I'm not paying for school."

The facility was run by Dr. John Lockey. However, the place was exclusive and hard to get into. Dr. Lockey admitted girls on a case by case basis, and after a video chat with Summer and her parents, he could tell Summer was a "unique" case that required his expertise. At least that's how he spun it to them. Only the most attractive girls were admitted. Summer was a shoe-in.

But what really fascinated the doctor was a newly of-age, nymphomaniac with a ten body and a perfect, beautiful face.

As Summer and her father arrived, they were greeted at the front by a stern-looking woman. The facility was a late 1800's mansion converted into a rehab facility; it looked more like a resort. The stern woman introduced herself. "My name is Miss Naomi; I am the headmistress here in charge of behavior correction and personal growth. It is a pleasure to meet you Summer."

In her office, the three discussed the treatment Summer would receive. Her treatment would revolve around several rules. The first rule being that what happens in the facility stays in the facility. "Dr. Lockey's treatments are his own design, and we cannot have his methods getting out to the public. But more importantly, if you want to trust Summer to go out into the world and make good decisions, you have to trust her to work on herself in here and make progress on her own. I am going to ask you to step out, while Summer and I continue the remaining rules."

Her father complied and gave his daughter a kiss on the head. "I'll be right outside until you are done."

Naomi went over the remaining rules.

"If you want to have successful treatment, you must do what we say, to the letter. There can be no deviation from this. Do you agree?"

Summer nodded.

"No, I need you to tell me you agree."

"I agree," Summer said.

"Thirdly, you may not bring any possessions into the premises. You will be placed in a uniform like the others. Our goal is to eliminate distractions, so when your father leaves you will be asked to remove all of your clothing and piercings and be given a uniform to wear."

"Ok, that makes sense," Summer said.

"The last rule is that once treatment begins, it may not end until we feel you are sufficiently cured. Ending treatment can be damaging to the psyche, and it is important that you agree here and now, treatment will not stop, no matter how difficult it gets."

Summer gulped. She didn't realize it would be so challenging. "I agree," she said, nervously.

As her dad walked to his car, he turned and waved to her. Summer waved back and was gently ushered back into the building to begin her summer program.

--Chapter 3--

"Please remove your clothes and sit down on this medical chair. I'll be back in in a moment."

Summer complied as Miss Naomi left the room. She noticed a dish on the counter for her jewelry. She removed her necklace from her dainty neck and unclasped her earrings. She slid her jeans to the floor and followed them with her underwear. It was a sheer black thong, which looked sexy on her smoothly shaved pussy. Her shirt and matching bra were next, and she dropped them to the floor. Summer looked around for a medical gown and did not see one.

Just then, Naomi and a young, yet skilled looking nurse came into the room and gathered her clothes.

"I didn't see a gown Naomi..." Summer said.

"That will not be necessary. And from now on you will address me as Miss Naomi. Any deviation from that name will result in punishment. Do you understand?"

Summer froze. She had never been spoken to so forcefully before. "Yes ma'am, Miss Naomi," she said hesitantly.

"Good, now sit on the bench and relax yourself." The nurse began taking her vitals. This bit of normalcy relaxed Summer. Miss Naomi was rummaging around in the cabinets. "I am looking for your first treatment. This medicine is patented by Dr. Lockey and will help you relax...help you open up with therapy. You'll be more open with us and yourself, which is important when trying to grow and learn as a person."

In actuality, the medicine did something quite different.

As soon as summer had washed down the pills, the nurse gently guided her arms to a set of straps at the top of the chair. Summer briefly tried to resist, but Miss Naomi's stern look prompted her to submit. Both of her arms were locked above her head. Her ample breasts and perky nipples were on full display.

The nurse pulled out stirrups and guided Summer's feet to each side, spreading her legs apart and exposing her pussy to the room. "You have a gorgeous pussy," Miss Naomi exclaimed.

Summer could not believe the comment, but suddenly she felt woozy. A warm rush encapsulated her body, and the feeling began to intensify in her pussy. Her clit began to swell. As the nurse strapped her last leg securely to the table, Summer began to fight against her restraints, but it was no use. "Please, relax," the nurse said. "You do not want to cause yourself harm."

Miss Naomi turned to Summer with a handful of lubricant and started gently rubbing and massaging Summer's pussy. Summer was shocked at what was happening but couldn't deny that it felt wonderful. Before she realized it, she had slowly slid forward and spread her legs a little, allowing Miss Naomi better access to her pussy.

Summer tried her best to remain calm, but the swelling of her clit began to intensify. "What did you give me?" she asked.

"I gave you what I can only describe as a female Viagra. But it works a little differently. Instead of directly increasing blood flow for just a few hours, this medicine latches on to neural receptors in your brain. It will keep your body in an elevated state of arousal for the better part of a month. This medicine achieves what is called a female erection. Your clit is already beginning to grow. Take a look!" Miss Naomi passed a mirror over her clit.

Her clit had grown almost a centimeter.

"Impressive initial response; let's see how much more we can get it to bulge." Miss Nomi attached a suction tube to her clit and pulled out a vibrating wand. As the suction continued pulling blood to the area, the wand increased her arousal. Miss Naomi was careful not to let Summer orgasm. An orgasm now could delay treatment. She alternated the wand and suction, just seconds of the wand at a time. It was impossible for Summer to cum, even though she was even normally so sensitive.

Summer's clit continued to grow another 4 centimeters over the next three hours. Summer was a sweaty mess of sex and desperation. At first, she pleaded with the women to stop, but after only 30 minutes of being relentlessly teased to the edge, she began begging the women to let her cum. But Miss Naomi would continually deny her. "Learning that you have no control is the first step in obtaining control."

Once satisfied that her clit had grown as much as it could, Miss Naomi pulled out a small device. It was like a tiny condom with a tight stretchy ring at the base. The stretchy tight material was surrounded by four extremely powerful, yet tiny vibrators. The nurse began to apply the device to Summer's clit. As they carefully slid the device on millimeter by millimeter, Summer pleaded with them to explain.

"Sorry Summer, it is a snug fit. But it has to be that way to ensure it doesn't slip off. The tight ring at the base will ensure that the device stays on and your clit stays fully engorged. Miss Naomi took out a remote and activated the vibrators. The waves of pleasure sent Summer writhing in ecstasy. Nothing she had done had ever come close to feeling that good. Miss Naomi switched them off, right as Summer got the edge.

"Oh no, no, no, please, please let me cum. I'll do anything, please."

"Oh, we know you will. But now is not your time to cum."

The nurse brought a metal device to the table. It looked like panties but made of metal. "Now you will be fitted for your uniform; strict chastity is required here." The nurse carefully cinched, loosened and cinched again the strap over and over again. Each time, the chastity belt got a little tighter. Above her clit, there was a special space for the vibrators to fit into. At the base of the vagina, a small vibrator had been inserted into her pussy, set to go off synchronously with her clit vibrators. The vibrator was pushed deeper and deeper into her pussy as the belt tightened.

As the nurse finished up, Dr. Lockey walked into the room. He went over to Summer and placed the lock onto her chastity belt.

--Chapter 4--

"Welcome, Summer, I am sure you will have some questions. I am part of a break through therapy that is successfully treating young girls such as yourself. I want to be straightforward with you, so please pay attention. Typically, rehabilitations consist of removing the stimulus that is affecting you or your loved ones, be it drugs, alcohol, or other disorders, and you mix in therapy to grow as a person. At this rehab facility, we remove the problem, but we also refocus your attention...on orgasm denial."

"Orgasm denial?" Summer worried. She hadn't gone more than a few days without an orgasm since she first started masturbating. "What do you mean?"

"Well, as you see we have fitted you tightly with a chastity belt. Nurse - unhook one of her hands please. Leave her otherwise subdued for now. Thank you."

The nurse released one of her hands, and Summer slid her hand down to explore her new...uniform. It was a metal harness around her waist, just above her ribs but below her rib cage. A metal band extended from the middle across her belly button and cinched tightly across her engorged clit. It slipped back below her pussy with a few small holes to allow for urination. It continued across her butt, where there was a large oval-ring opening, presumably for exiting her bowels. The metal was covered in a soft rubber, which made it comfortable against her skin, though the tightness of the belt caused some discomfort.

Summers hand went straight to her swollen clit, but all she could do was tap her nails against the metal. She tried to slip her finger underneath the belt, but it was too tight. She started to panic and was nearly clawing at her pussy, trying to get some relief from her aching, swollen clit, and an arm gently rubbed her shoulder. Dr. Lockey was standing above her.

"Please, try to remain calm Summer. It is normal to panic, but we are here to help you grow as a woman, and help you move past your addictions. We haven't treated a sexual addiction before however. I am curious if treating your sexual addiction with tease and denial will work. Typically, we use the tease and denial to distract the patient; this will be focusing you on it."

Dr. Lockey guided her hand back to her restraint and nodded to Miss Naomi. Naomi turned on her vaginal plug.

The low rumbling was deep and powerful, enough for Summer to almost feel her stomach drop. She tried to close her legs to obtain some comfort, but the restraints made it impossible.

"Please turn it off, its too much..." Summer gasped.

"Most women find it very difficult to cum vaginally. Have you ever cum vaginally Summer?" Naomi asked?

Summer did not respond. "Summer, it will be best if you cooperate so we can move forward." Dr. Lockey said. "Nurse, the monitors."

The nurse went to the cabinets and retrieved her monitors and some gel. Dr. Lockey strapped on some gloves and began to place the gel on her nipples. "The nipples dear are far more erogenous than people give credit. These monitors will tell us if you are on the verge of cumming. Any signal over 135 MHz would indicate orgasmic levels of electric charge."

Summer watched the monitor creep up as her arousal grew and grew. 115...120...125-- "Flat at 125, vaginal, please note that on her chart Nurse. Summer, it appears you will be incapable of cumming from vaginal stimulation alone. This is good news for your treatment. That will be enough for now Naomi."

Miss Naomi turned off the vaginal vibrations.

"What did you do to my vagina," Summer asked.

"We gave you something like Viagra, but it attaches to neural receptors. At even the slightest hint of arousal, it sends massive amounts of blood straight to your pussy. Your clit has grown, an impressive 5 cm I might add, and I would compare your condition to basically an erection. But this erection will last a month, possibly longer depending on your baseline arousal levels. Would you say you are normally a horny girl?"

"Why are you talking dirty like that? Aren't you a doctor??"

"Yes, I am a licensed, certified doctor, but the idea here is to keep you as horny as possible, 24/7, and the language we use around here is directly supporting that. Pussy...Cock...Cum...Fuck...see your arousal level just creeped up to 126."

Summer knew he was right. Maybe it was the vibrator deep in her pussy, or her impossibly swollen clit, locked down tight in its vibrating sleeve. But something about Dr. Lockey was really turning her on. And everyone in the room knew it now.

Miss Naomi got up from her seat and approached Summer. She leaned over to adjust her arm restraints, purposefully shoving her cleavage into Summer's face. Summer hadn't noticed her sexy body until now. Miss Naomi slowly slid her lips down to Summer's neck and kissed and sucked her neck. Miss Naomi's hand trailed slowly up her thighs until it reached her pussy. She tapped Summer's belt with her nails.

"Hmm," Miss Naomi moaned into Summer's neck. "Now she's at 130, Dr. Lockey."

"Very good, Naomi, she is a very responsive patient indeed."

Dr. Lockey turned on the clitoral vibrators. Summer whelped from the over-stimulation. 131...132...133...and he turned it off. "Start the timer, Nurse."

Ten seconds went by and her numbers returned to 130. Dr. Lockey resumed the vibrations. Summer shook and pulled at her restraints. 131...132...133...and he turned it off again. "Nurse, again, chart the time."

11 seconds went by as she returned to a 130 level of arousal. Any level over 135 would cascade into an orgasm - something they were trying to completely deny.

This testing went on for nearly 20 minutes. Beads of sweat were pouring from Summer's body. She was glistening and flush - her breasts heaving as she breathed in deep, trying to recover from each continual edging. As the data collected, it was apparent: five seconds of vibration would get her close, but with a 20 second cool down, orgasm would be utterly impossible.

The nurse quietly programmed her belt for the vibration schedule. Every minute, Summer would get 5 seconds of powerful clitoral stimulation. Six times a day, at random, Summer would get 30-minute sessions of deep vaginal vibrations. You will have four uninterrupted hours each night for sleep. Night and day, she would be kept near the edge.

"Summer, I know these vibrations seem powerful now, but in time you will grow accustomed to them. And rest assured, when that happens, we will step up the power on the vibrations. At the end of this rehab, you will experience an orgasm so powerful, you will forget your addictions as nothing will ever compare to that high."

Buzzzzz. Her belt administered the first scheduled vibration. Summer was so close, but she knew the orgasm wasn't coming. She cried quietly in frustration.

"Good Summer, please let it out. This is part of the rehabilitation. Acceptance is the first step." Dr. Lockey exclaimed. "Are you ready to meet your roommate?"

--Chapter 5--

Summer was escorted from the examination room by Miss Naomi. She could feel Dr. Lockey's eyes on her as she left the room. Her naked body was almost entirely exposed, except for the only place she wished was open to the world. Summer was aching to touch her clit, and if she could have, she would have shoved her entire fist up her pussy at that moment. But as she walked the corridors, she fiddled with her belt, but still couldn't even get so much as a finger tip under her belt. A second vibration buzzed her clit, and Summer stopped, nearly doubled over. She moaned loudly and it echoed down the hall. "Try and keep up, Summer, things aren't going to get easier."

As she walked the halls, she could glance into some of the rooms. Most rooms looked like standard classrooms. She could see the facility had a pool and sauna area, a library, theater stage, cafeteria. Most of the girls she passed by were completely nude, save for their locked pussies. Several girls had short skirts and bras, similar to sexy catholic school girls.