Summer in Maine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

"I should ride down and get the Jeep. There's no way you're walking that far." I said sternly.

"Yes dear." Chrissy rolled her eyes at me. She giggled, and got up hobbling off to the bedroom and came back with a set of keys handing them to me.

"It's black, and I'm guessing the only one with West Virginia plates. It's at the walk-in clinic on Route 12."

I nodded. "I know exactly where you mean. I'll go get it. You relax, take a nap if you want. I should be back in an hour or so." I smiled. I kissed her again, the underlying want in our embrace was nearly too much. She placed her hand on my chest, with the barest hint of pressure. She was right, if I kept it up we weren't going anywhere. I reluctantly stepped back, picked up the folded towels and put them away. I walked back out and she had laid down on the couch with her foot up on a pillow. I smiled that she'd taken my suggestion.

"Can I get you anything before I go?" I said softly leaning over the arm of the couch. She just smiled and gave her head a little shake. She reached up pulling me down closer for a quick upside-down kiss. I headed for the kitchen door, pausing as I closed it quietly, looking back into the house. I turned and started walking home.

***

I walked, lost in thought. This week had been a week of firsts for me. I grinned at the thought of the first day when I lost my virginity to an amazing woman. The aggravation of the following days of not knowing exactly what was happening. If I had just opened my eyes I would have noticed she was waiting for me. Then today when she all but pushed me into making love to her again. I wondered why, well why me anyway. I knew so little about her. What was going on here. We'd known each other about a week, what was that question about believing in love. I could easily fall in love with her, I had to admit. Was I doing just that? So many questions came to mind as I walked up my driveway, I grabbed my bike out of the garage and hopped on. I made my way down to the coast road and started pedaling in earnest up the first rise. The traffic drifted past me as I sought answers to my questions. I pedaled harder nearly coasting up the next rise. Why was I over analyzing this? I was living out a fantasy any red-blooded male would die for. A beautiful, sexy woman wanted to have sex with me, repeatedly. Isn't that enough for me? I laughed out loud at that thought because I realized, it isn't.

I rolled down the long slope of the hill seeing the clinic up ahead. I pulled into the parking lot and rode around looking for the Jeep and found it near the side of the building. I checked the plate and got off my bike, took out the keys and opened up the driver's side door. The heat billowed out of it from being parked in the sun so long. The smell of a roasted sweet smelling air freshener poured out and nearly gagged me. I walked to the back and looked at how I was going to get my bike in there and noticed there was a folding bike rack on the spare tire mount. I figured it out in a few minutes and had my bike on it and strapped it into place. I got in and got myself familiar with everything. Started it up and turned up the air conditioning. Once I felt comfortable with everything I pulled on my seat belt and headed out of the parking lot. I got back to town and figured I'd go drop off my bike first. I pulled up in front of the house, and killed the engine. I hopped out and took my bike off the back, then ran inside for some clothes to wear tonight since I was kind of sweaty from the ride. I picked through some stuff and grabbed a bag and tossed it in. I was glad mom wasn't home, I didn't want to have to explain what I was doing, and who owned the Jeep out front. She knew I was working for a tourist that needed help, and unless Paula at the store said anything, Mom had no idea who it was. I made my way back to the house.

"Thank you for getting my Jeep."

"It's no problem. I haven't had much practice with a stick."

"Ouch! Do I still have a clutch?" She teased.

I just rolled my eyes in imitation of her.

"The concert is in a few hours and I want to take a bath, you could probably use one too." She scrunched up her nose at me sniffing and making a face.

"It's your fault I got all sweaty earlier." I said smiling and gave her a quick peck. I got up and went into the bathroom and started the water running.

"Actually you smell pretty good, like good clean sweat. Let's wash it off."

I turned to face her. She looked at me for a moment and raised her arms in silent admonition to undress her. I took the hem of her tank top and lifted it up baring her chest. She never broke my gaze as I knelt and slid her panties over her taut thighs. I took her ankle and she rested her hand on my shoulder for balance as I unwound the bandage and set it up on the counter. She didn't wait for me to get undressed, she reached for my tee and lifted it and I raised my arms in time for her to sweep it off. I kicked off my shoes as she undid the button of my jeans pushing them down. She leaned her head towards the bath and motioned me to get in first. She got in sitting gently between my upraised knees and leaned back against me. She sighed and just closed her eyes and relaxed for a minute. I kissed her on the temple softly and a little smile spread across her lips.

"We don't need to go to the concert, you know." I whispered in her ear giving it a little nibble.

"I know, but anticipation will make it better. Trust me. Call it lesson two and a half." She chuckled. She turned and picked up the little scrubby puff sitting in the corner and the bottle of body wash and handed them to me and sat back. I lathered up and began soaping down her chest, working my way down one arm, then the other. I worked down her stomach, making sure not to tangle her little belly button ring in the puff. Her thighs glistened as she raised first one to be washed, then the other. For a moment she liberated the puff and did her calves and feet, being better able to reach them. While there, she did mine as well, working her way back up my thighs. She turned and knelt facing me, lathering up the puff once more. She began washing my chest, and down my stomach eventually making her way down to my now hard cock. She washed it well but didn't linger as she worked her way back up to my arms. She washed my face gently. Her hand rested gently on the back of my neck and drew me to her as she ran the soapy puff over my shoulders and down my back. I wrapped my arms around her hips and pulled her to me. I kissed her navel flicking her little heart dangle. She immediately jumped, and I smiled.

"Hey I warned you." She said. Before I could respond the soaked puff smacked me on the head, soap suds ran down my face. Chrissy laughed. "Don't open your eyes." She said, massaging it through my short hair. I heard the water turn on again and she fiddled with the knobs and turned on the hand held sprayer. After a moment I felt her holding it over my head rinsing me off. I stood letting her finish the job, and took the sprayer and began rinsing her off as well. I watched the suds give up their hold on her curves, and I could imagine their sadness from letting her go as they pooled at her feet. She reached down and rinsed the suds down the drain and turned off the water. I stepped out and helped her so she needn't put undue weight on her ankle. I dried Chrissy off before getting around to me. She headed into the bedroom as I rummaged through the clothes I'd brought. I put on my good jeans and pulled on a polo shirt. Chrissy passed me in jeans and a little black bra, a shirt slung over her arm. She eyed me up and down as she sauntered past. I followed her into the bath to see what she was up to. She shooed me out claiming she needed to 'put on her face'. Despite my protests that her face was beautiful as is. I got the boot anyway.

She came out a few minutes later wearing her long sleeve top with the buttons undone, nearly showing her bra. A little silver pendant hung down her chest of a little sea turtle. I looked at her face and it glowed. Her hair brushed but slightly curly. Her eyes somehow seemed larger and deeper color, and her lips pinker and more inviting. I didn't realize I had been holding my breath until I exhaled sharply.

Her smile disappeared. "What?" She looked at me.

"Nothing!" I said quickly. "It's just that you're so... you're beautiful."

She softened at the compliment, the glow returning to her face. "Thank you. You're too sweet." She gave me a quick kiss. "I have a cooler, let's pack something for dinner." We headed into the kitchen and put together a little picnic in the cooler of cheese, veggies and the rest of the baguette from lunch.

"Damn, I need to make some more tea. Oh well we can swing by the market before they close and see what they have." She said.

We gathered up our little cooler and she grabbed a sweatshirt for when it cooled off later, and we headed out. I helped her up into the Jeep and went around and got in the drivers seat.

"Does it feel odd being chauffeured around?" I asked smiling.

"No it's kind of nice actually." She smiled back and gave my thigh a squeeze. We stopped in at the store and she hobbled down the aisles and picked up some grapes, and she found a bottle of sparkling cider.

"If you want they have wine and beer too. I'm driving so you're safe." I smiled.

"I'm not much of a drinker, this will be fine, and we can share it." She smiled slyly back at me. I took the grapes behind the counter and gave them a good rinse and set them on some paper towels to drain.

"Do you always walk around like you own the place?" Chrissy asked.

"Don't knock it. If it weren't for that, I would never have been so lucky to deliver your groceries last Monday." I wiggled my eyebrows at her making her giggle. "Hey Paula, do you have any cups I can snag for our champagne?"

"What?" Paula said, shocked.

"It's just cider!" Chrissy added quickly holding up the bottle.

"You know where that stuff is Pete, take what you need." Paula waved me off.

"Ooh!" I heard behind me as I gathered up the grapes and bagged them up. I looked over my shoulder to see Chrissy going over a small display of locally made chocolates. She picked up a small back of chocolates to add to the pile.

We got up to the counter and Paula was keying everything in.

"Did you want to settle your bill while you're here Miss Lynne?" Paula asked.

"Sure it's Friday, no better time." She smiled. "Let's put this on it too." She waved at the pile on the counter. She handed over her card, signed the pad and got her receipt, stuffing it into her wallet. "Oh we don't need a bag, we're going to toss it into the cooler."

"Where are you kids off to?" Paula asked innocently. I knew Paula and she was digging for dirt. Luckily I cut in before Chrissy did.

"I'm taking Mrs. Lynne down to the concert in the park. She still can't drive her standard with her foot." I said doing my best to sound as innocent as I could. We made our way out and put the rest of the food in the cooler.

"I'm guessing she's a bit of a gossip?" Chrissy whispered. "Gotta love small towns. It's the same back home."

"Yea well she has an ear for dirt, and she's centrally located to redistribute anything she thinks is juicy enough to share. Let's just put it this way, if she thought I was doing anything besides your lawn you wouldn't live it down with the locals."

We both had a good laugh at that as I pulled the Jeep around and headed into town. The street down to the park was going slow, traffic was moving though and people were walking down the sidewalks with blankets and coolers. I pulled up right at the entrance and got a nasty look from a cop.

"I'm just dropping off the handicapped!" I yelled out the window. Chrissy gave me an offended look and gave me a punch on the shoulder. "Play it up a bit, maybe I'll get to park closer." I said under my voice. "Go towards the center if you can, maybe about twenty or thirty yards form the stage for the best sound. I'll bring the cooler."

"Okay, grab the blanket from behind the back seat while you're at it." She added, and hopped down onto her good foot and hobbled off dramatically. Sure enough, the officer called out and told me to park at the end lot where the police and ambulance were. I made my way back with the cooler and blanket.

As I made my way to where I hoped to find Chrissy I bumped into a few people I knew, swapping quick hello's as I moved through the gathering crowd. I noted at least two admiring stares and noticed they were aimed right where I was headed. I wasn't sure if that made me happy or not. Yes I was here with the lovely lady, and just the thought of that made me grin.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked seeing me. I shrugged setting down the cooler and spreading out the blanket, and Chrissy scooted onto it. Recorded Fifties music was playing softly over the sound system from the stage.

I leaned in close and said in her ear. "I just noticed that you're drawing attention and I'm wondering how many guys are wishing they were me right now." Her cheeks went pink as she looked up and around looking to see who looking at her.

"Don't get many women-folk in these parts, do you?" She asked softly. I laughed.

"Beautiful women don't usually go out on their own. This town is known for eligible bachelors swooping down on unsuspecting fair maidens and making off with them." I said softly, playing along. "Don't worry, I'll protect you." She giggled.

"Good, I'd hate to be made off with by some 'other' handsome guy, oh the horror!" She said rolling her eyes at me. She leaned in and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thank you." She smiled. I blushed furiously realizing we were in public and that kiss was a blatant admission that she was without a doubt, with me.

The lights facing the crowd began to flash slowly signaling that the show would start in a moment. They went down and the lights on the stage came up slowly in blue. The Fifties music got a little louder and there were couples dancing on the stage.

All of a sudden a spot came on in the center of the stage and two guys stood there. John, my buddy Jeff's older brother was one of them. The other guy must have been one of his music school buddies.

"I can't play like this?" He said holding up a red rag wrapped around his hand. "You did this, now you gotta play for me."

John stared at him for a moment and reached for the guitar on the stand and walked to the front of the stage. "This is an oldie, well where I come from it is." He turned to the band. "Watch me for the changes and try to keep up." He started playing Chuck Berry's, Johnny B. Good. He really got into it, dancing around the stage, ending with a huge jump and dropped to his knees with the final note.

John stood, to loud applause, and introduced himself and the band, and said they'd be taking a walk down a musical memory lane with us tonight, and he hoped we enjoyed the show. The show was choreographed like a play, as actors appeared on stage to join in the songs and period costumes of the Fifties and Sixties. Everything they played was some sort of blues rock, everything from Ray Charles and Ben E. King, to Marvin Gaye. He stopped to tell us that despite the invasion of British music, American music was still a very powerful influence, and the Sixties weren't only about the Beatles and the Stones.

"That brings us to the mid-Sixties. We're going to take a quick break, and we'll be right back, don't go anywhere. We're watching you." He pointed at people in the crowd, then laughed. The crowd joined him. "This concert is sponsored by the local Chamber of Commerce, but I'd also like to direct you down to our tent over here where we're selling CD's and gear, because we artists need beer and pizza like the rest of the world."

"Wow they're good!" Chrissy said cracking the cooler open and digging out some snacks. "Here, open that would you please?" The plastic cork popped sounding like a champagne bottle. Causing a few people to turn and smile and one to clap. I poured the cider into the cups and we nibbled on the snacks in the cooler. She popped a cherry tomato in my mouth then took one herself.

"You build a heck of a picnic." I said, causing her to laugh.

"I slaved over a hot stove all day."

The lights on the crowd began to flash again, announcing the end of the intermission. A lone guitar started in on something bluesy.

The lights came back up and there were summer of love trappings on stage. The back up singers were dressed in bell bottoms and headbands and long flowing sleeves. John took center stage again and the spot came up on him.

"Now you may have construed that my earlier remarks about the Sixties not being about the British invasion as a criticism. It wasn't in the least. A lot of bands came out of Britain then, and most of them were excellent to say the least. A good many of these performers sited their love of American jazz and blues as their influence. One such performer was a gentleman named Van Morrison." Quite a few people gave in to a round of applause. "I'd like your help in convincing one of our audience members to give us a hand with the next couple songs. You see my little brother Jeff works the sound board." He pointed down at the front to where Jeff waved. "A good buddy of his from school is one of the best sax players I've ever heard, which is saying a lot when you consider my fellow musicians."

"Pete! I know you're out there, Jeff spotted you with a lovely young lady earlier. Maybe we can convince you to break away from her for a few songs."

Chrissy turned to me her eyes wide. "Does he mean you." I was still staring at the stage.

"Folks let's hear some support to get him up here and get on with the show!" He yelled.

Applause erupted through the crowd. I looked at Chrissy who was clapping furiously and reached over and gave me a push. I stood up and made my way to the sound board through the crowd, people encouraged me as I walked by.

I got up to Jeff and said, "Thanks buddy, I owe you one." I'm sure the sarcastic edges wasn't lost on him.

"I figure if this doesn't impress her panties off, nothing will." He replied.

If he only knew, I thought to myself. I stepped up to the edge of the stage and climbed the steps. John was center stage clapping over his guitar. I walked up and shook his hand. I whispered something into his ear, then walked back to where the horns were and picked up a sax, and a mouthpiece. I wet the reed down and mounted it up as the bass player started the riff for Tupelo Honey. The audience started clapping.

"Pete made a request of me, which is only fair since I dragged him away from his lovely lady friend, so we're dedicating this to her. Chrissy this is for you." He pointed out to the crowd. The song began and I joined in like I'd been playing every day since school got out. I walked up beside John and played the sax solo like a pro. When we were done serenading Chrissy we moved on to Days Like This, and segued right into Moondance, my favorite by far. I found myself singing along side John when I didn't have a solo. The flute player a tall, pretty girl was really getting into it. John improvised the lyric to 'Underneath the cover of June, Rockport skies'. The flutist and I stepped forward next to John and took a bow as the song ended, as he yelled our names into the mic. I was feeling pretty awesome at that point taking off the sax and placing it back on the stand and shaking the hand of its owner thanking him for the use. I made for the steps and waved once more as John started in on the turn of the decade and started on Clapton's Bell Bottom Blues next.

I found Chrissy sitting next to Jeff at the sound board with the biggest grin she could muster without hurting herself.

"Thanks for the seat." She said to Jeff and stood up and wrapped her arms around my neck giving me a long hard kiss. As we broke our lip lock I saw Jeff give me a thumbs up sign without even looking over at me. I just smiled and turned Chrissy back to our blanket.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers