Summer in Maine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,671 Followers

"Oh my God! That was awesome. Why didn't you tell me you were a musician?" She said as people around us thanked me. I just shrugged.

"I don't know, I've been playing for six or seven years. I've always loved jazz and blues. It's like a hobby to me." I said. "My grandfather and his brother were trombone players in the Maine state band."

John went on to laud bands from the Seventies and picked out Steely Dan as the set went a smoky blue color as they played on. Chrissy curled into me leaning on my chest as we listened. I was about ready to explode with happiness. They moved on and a girl stepped forward from the back up singers with a microphone and John introduced her and mentioned the influences of the west coast moving up to the Seventies bringing us groups like Heart and they started playing Barracuda. They played a few others ending up with a Billy Joel mash up as their last song. They did Rockport State of Mind to the music of New York State of Mind. People were standing up applauding. I had to admit, John and the band did a hell of a job. They got such a long ovation that they played a two song encore, to another long round of applause.

"That was awesome!" Chrissy shouted over the applause. "I wish they did things like this back home!"

"Welcome to Maine." I said smiling.

We packed up the cooler with the remains of our picnic and Chrissy folded the blanket tossing it over her arm. As we made our way back to the Jeep. I looked over to see her grinning ear to ear again.

"What?" I asked.

"I feel like a groupie who's going home with one of the band." She said, causing both of us to laugh.

***

We made our way to the Jeep and I put our stuff in the back and walked around to give her a hand into her seat. The look in her eyes was dreamy as I closed her door and walked around to the driver's side. We drove back in silence, her hand on my thigh giving it an occasional squeeze. When I pulled into the driveway she looked over at me, the expression in her eyes was full of longing. I got out and walked around the Jeep and grabbed the cooler from the back and walked around and opened her door.

"Do you need a hand?" I asked softly. She just nodded looking into my eyes. She slid off the seat landing on her good foot and wrapped her arm around me.

"Hang on." I said softly. I opened the door up, turned on the light and set down the cooler. I went back out and picked her up in my arms and brought her inside. I carried her into the living room and went to set her on the couch and she tightened her arms around my neck and shook her head gently. She lifted her chin towards the bedroom.

I looked into her eyes and saw her expression, it looked like a mix need and desire. I carefully passed through the bedroom door and stood beside the bed. I had a split second notion to dump her on the bed laughing, but the look on her face told me that tenderness was needed. I set her down on her feet instead looking into her eyes. That look wrenched my heart, it said to me, "love me." I placed my hands on her hips and drew us slowly together and I leaned forward, her hands came up and lay on my chest, grasping lightly at the fabric of my shirt as she leaned into our kiss.

"Go turn off the lights." She whispered to me. I looked into her eyes for a moment longer and noticed the corner of her mouth rise slightly as she gave me the slightest push. I nearly ran out to the kitchen, made sure the door was closed and smacked the light switch. I turned the corner from the kitchen into the living room and saw her turning to stand right where she was when I'd left the room.

A small lamp with a dim bulb cast a golden glow over the room. She looked up at me standing in the doorway and the corner of her mouth twitched and she bit her lower lip and looked away. I walked back into the room and saw that she'd kicked off her shoes but nothing else had changed. I followed suit and kicked mine off as I approached her. She looked up from under a fall of hair at me still biting her lip. I reached up taking her gently by the chin and releasing the lower lip from her bite, only to capture it with mine. Her arms came up around my neck as I encircled her waist with mine as our mouths explored. Her tongue danced like a flame in a fire, scalding hot one moment and gone another. My hands slid up her waist bringing the shirt with them and I ran my hand around behind her, running my fingers gently up her spine, her skin was so soft and warm. I felt the tremor as she shivered at my touch and it brought a small smile to my lips. She kissed me deeply, our tongues twirling like skilled dancers, before she leaned back slightly raising her arms in surrender.

The fabric slid up her curves giving up every beautiful inch grudgingly. The shirt was laid aside as I drank in her beauty. My fingers traced down the smooth curve of her waist, then back up her soft flat stomach with it's little silver and pink heart bangle. The thin lace did nothing to hide her excitement, her nipples pressed easily through the flimsy fabric, the small pink areola swelled slightly. The invitation was conveyed, yet I decided to wait on responding. I looked up into her eyes, her expression, soft but willing me onward, yet not giving direction. I was on a voyage of discovery, and Chrissy was letting me find my own way.

I took her in my arms and kissed her again willing myself to go slowly. I broke from her lips, trailing kisses up her jaw as she tilted her head back giving complete freedom for my lips to roam. I made it to her ear, teasing the lobe with the tip of my tongue. Chrissy inhaled sharply as traced down her neck with the tip of my tongue. She reached up under my shirt running her hands over my back, pulling us together, rubbing her chest to mine. The scent of her perfume urged me on, and I surrendered greedily kissing my way down her chest. I followed the top of her bra with the tip of my tongue before sliding across the fabric and taking the nipple fully into my mouth and sucking it greedily as my hand massaged its twin. I made my way across to the other, offering the same attention to the right. Chrissy's breathing was ragged, her head tilted slightly back offering herself to me.

"Take it off." Came the urgent whisper. I pulled her towards me making my way up the other side of her neck while liberating her from the confines of lace. I pulled the fabric slowly down, dragging the lace across her hard nipples, with a whimper she bit her lower lip. Her hands slid up my back, taking my shirt with them as she lifted it over my head and threw it aside. Our skin touched, her nipples poking my chest, it felt like the heat between us was enough to start a fire.

She leaned forward taking the upper hand, and in no uncertain terms let me know that it was her turn as she kissed her way from my mouth down my jaw , her hands drawing down my chest as her mouth blazed a trail to my nipple. She toyed with it, flicking it with her tongue before taking it into her mouth, causing me to gasp from the heat that enveloped me. She worked her way from one nipple to the other achingly slow.

I reached between us and grasped the front of her jeans fumbling to get them unbuttoned and the zipper pulled. She took my forearms in her hands willing me to slow down.

"Easy, there's no hurry." She whispered. I calmed myself with a deep breath and unbuttoned her jeans sliding the zipper down. I parted the waist, just as she leaned down pulling them from my grasp. She trailed kisses down my chest as she began shedding my own jeans. She didn't appear to be moving quickly but had mine pushed down to my thighs quicker than I realized. My cock was as hard as old hickory, and it raised a tent in my boxers. She ran her hands down my stomach, and placed them on my hips as she knelt in front of me looking up into my eyes. I know my eyes begged urgently for satisfaction but Chrissy wouldn't have it. She saw my hands flexing as if looking to grab hold of something and took them in her hands pinning them to my hips before she leaned forward and began nuzzling my hard cock through the fabric of my boxers. She nibbled her way up the underside of my cock, her tongue occasionally lashing out for a lick. She looked up at me smiling as she pushed my hands away and began peeling my boxers down freeing me from the confines. She ran her cheek down my length, she kissed the base as she reached up beneath and took my balls in her hand massaging them as she began kissing her way up the shaft, her tongue leaving a wet trail.

She stopped at the tip and cleaned up the moisture that had already begun leaking. I willed her to take me in her mouth, grab me with her hand, but she didn't, she just slowly lapped at the tip and stroked my balls. She was building me up to go off like a cannon and she knew it. Finally she relented and took the tip in her mouth, slowly swirling her tongue around me. I pushed forward hoping she would take more of me and she backed away in equal measure. She looked up at me with a raised eyebrow as if to say, "Did you really think that would work?" She took her time making sure she never missed a spot with her tongue and lips, but never drawing me out. She just kissed and caressed her way down my length. I didn't think I could take much more when she stopped and looked up at me, her eyes smoldering in the dim light. Without a word she tilted her head slightly and bent forward taking one my balls into her mouth and began stroking it with her tongue, rolling it around her mouth. I gasped at the sensation, and I thought I would lose it right then as she let it drop from her lips.

It was only then that I realized that I was shaking in anticipation. Chrissy stood slowly looking into my eyes, her lips parted slightly and I instinctively leaned into her kiss. Her arms came up around my neck and my hands went to the waist of her jeans, two could play this game. I pushed them down to her hips, breaking our kiss with a smile. I pushed my jeans all the way off before kneeling before her and sliding her jeans down to her knees. I smiled a little wider at the pink panties with the tiger stripes and noted a large damp spot, I pushed the jeans down and she stepped out of them, they landed next to mine when I tossed them aside. She stood still, her hands at her sides as I drank in the sight of her long sun kissed legs. I ran my hands up her thighs, she was trembling under my hands. I leaned forward, placing a soft kiss on the damp spot, a soft sigh escaped her lips, as I kissed downward pushing my tongue against her through the fabric. I traced my tongue back up, she grasped my wrists urging me to pull the flimsy fabric down her hips and be done with it. I had sufficiently quelled my desire to throw her down on the bed and take her fast and hard. I was learning to enjoy taking my time.

I nuzzled her tugging the panties up pulling them tighter into her crease, pressing my tongue into her through the fabric, soft moans escaped from deep in her chest. Her grip on my wrists tightened urging me to take them off, but I held fast teasing her through the fabric until she let out a pleading moan. I loosened my hold and let her hands push mine down, her panties sliding down with them. The scent of her arousal caused a wave of urgency to hit me, and I inhaled deeply reigning it in. I turned her slightly setting her on the edge of the bed. I slipped between her spread legs and began teasing her kissing my way down and stopping, working my way down the other side of her. It wasn't long that I felt her leg wrap around my head, and her fist grab my hair that she'd had enough teasing and she needed release.

She laid back pulling me down into her, as soon as I dipped my tongue to her molten center her back arched and she let out a feral growl. Her hips lifted grinding herself into my probing mouth, and I did my best to stoke the fire, tongue dancing over slippery flesh, relishing every moment of pleasure I could give her. Her hips began to buck as I locked my lips around her clit attacking it with my tongue and she began to cry out as her back arched. I did my best to keep her at that edge and let the pleasure wash over her. She slowly settled back down her body relaxed while she gasped for air.

She took my head in her hands and drew me up over her languid body. I took the time to kiss my way up as she drew my face to hers. Her eyes were still closed but her lips didn't miss their mark as kissed my forehead first and worked her way down my face, our tongues wrestling like lovers.

"Well you've certainly become skilled at that." She sighed.

"To become truly skilled at anything, you must love what you're doing." I replied softly, conveying an adage one of my old teachers used often.

"Do you love what you're doing?" She asked between kisses.

I smiled and let out a low chuckle. Our bodies melted together, her legs parted and wrapped around my hips, and I entered her slippery warmth. Neither of us were in a hurry as we sampled each others body. The heat kept building like a fanned fire and I began stroking longer, and pushing deeper, her legs urging me on, her tongue tracing down my ear as she whispered encouragement. I kissed and nibbled down her neck, as I reached beneath her, taking her shoulders in my hands I held her in place as the pace of my strokes became more insistent. She started to whimper, her lips parting and she began moaning, spurring me on. She gasped, and cried out arching her back offering herself even wider to me and began shaking. The end was near for me as I too groaned and drove forward, pulling on her shoulders, pressing into her as hard as I could. I erupted deep inside her, arching my back as we both gasped for breath.

I slid off laying beside her still gulping air. Chrissy rolled up onto her elbow and laced her leg between mine, rubbing her knee against my thigh as she leaned down and kissed me. Her hand ran up and down my sweat slicked chest as she stole every gasp for air I made.

"I'm not sure if I'm an excellent teacher or you're an excellent student, but wow!" She said. She rolled off the side of the bed saying she'd be right back. A cool breeze breeze blew and I felt myself shiver.

"Oh shit!" I whispered looking down and my spent cock laying on my stomach drying. So many things started racing through my mind.

Chrissy padded back into the bedroom, a towel in her hand. She crawled up onto the bed smiling at me, and leaned down for a kiss.

"I'm so sorry." I nearly cried. She just looked at me, one eyebrow raised.

"See how easy it is to forget?" She replied softly, knowing instinctively what I meant. "Why do you think I just went and washed up. I didn't want to be sleeping on the wet spot." She grinned.

"What if..." I started and she leaned down covering my mouth with hers.

"Don't worry," she whispered, "the lesson I wanted you to take away from that first day was that it's your responsibility to remember to cover your member." She giggled.

She let out a deep sigh. "I don't exactly go around jumping into bed with just anybody, despite what you may think of me." Her expression turned serious. "I'm disease free, I got checked out a few months ago, and don't worry, I can't get pregnant." There seemed to be something left unsaid, she just sighed again.

She proceeded to use the towel to clean me up, without saying anything more. I reached up and gently lifted the hair away from her face, but she didn't look up from what she was doing. She was looking at what she was doing, but she was a million miles away. I slowly slipped the towel from her hand and pulled her down to me wrapping my arms around her. She nestled herself against me hugging me tightly as I turned off the lamp. I ignored the wet feeling on my chest.

***

"Are you awake?" She whispered. I had been in one my half-awake moments when she asked. I opened my eyes, and noticed it was still dark outside.

"Yea." I replied softly as I kissed her shoulder. I realized I was spooning her and tightened my hold just a bit.

"I'm sorry about earlier, how I reacted." She sighed deeply.

"You've got nothing to be sorry for." I whispered softly in her ear before giving it a nibble.

She started playing with my hand, tracing the fingers with hers, slipping hers beneath mine and I closed my hand around hers gently.

"If you don't want to talk about it..." I started.

"No. I don't mind." She replied twisting her head speaking over her shoulder. I ran my fingers down the length of hers resting where the ring would be, and rubbed slow circles. I felt her little smile and quick gust of breath rather than saw it. "Right to the point. Ten years, damn that sounds like a long time. I just realized you probably don't have any idea how old I am, do you?"

"Doesn't matter." I said kissing her shoulder and up the side of her neck.

"Last summer I came home from my shift at the hospital early, nearly caught him in the act with a friend of mine. It was pretty obvious what was going on. I found out it had been going on for a while by then."

"What a dirt bag." I said, my grip upon her tightened a little in response. "A guy like that doesn't deserve someone like you. Did you leave him that day?"

"Leave him? I threw him out, both of them actually." She said. A few moments went by before she started again softly. "One woman wasn't enough for him, or maybe I wasn't enough for him."

"Hey now. Don't start talking like that. Where one man sees a rock, another sees a diamond."

Chrissy busted out laughing. "Where in the hell did you hear that?"

I started laughing along with her. "Probably on TV or in a magazine." I took her hand in mine and ran it down her stomach and began circling slowly with our fingers entwined.

She took a deep breath. "You're a subtle one, you are. She's ten, her name is Emily, and she's the most wonderful little girl in the world."

"Where is she now?" I asked, scared to hear bad news.

"Summer camp in western Pennsylvania. My folks are picking her up when the session ends."

I kept rubbing slow circles, and flicked her little silver heart belly button ring gently. "No more?"

"No." She said softly. "After Emmy something went wrong with the plumbing, I had to have surgery."

"It sounds like it's time to move on, start over."

"Yea, it's taken a year and a lot of prodding from family and friends, but I think it's time. This trip was going to be a little solo adventure. My total lack of grace and dexterity landed me on my ass for two weeks." She chuckled.

"Well it looks like you're doing well. You've had a passionate love affair with a hot, young stud. What else is there?"

She giggled. "I'm not sure I'm done with that part yet." She ran her hand down behind her finding my hardness in the dark gently rubbing it.

"Yay for me." I whispered. She wiggled away from me and rolled over to face me, our lips met in a deep kiss.

"Me too." She said between kisses.

She pushed my shoulder back laying me flat on the rumpled sheets, she climbed on me straddling my hips as we made out like teenagers. I must have nudged her just right a few times.

"Somebody is looking for a little more action." She grinned as she reached down between us lining me up and slipping down slowly. A soft hum of approval vibrated from her throat, or was that me? I couldn't tell. Our bodies rocked slowly like a boat on a gentle swell. Our pace built slowly, savoring the feeling of just being together. She sat up and began pushing herself down harder on me as I raised my hips to meet each with a firm thrust. We were in no hurry, but passion quickly set the pace and we were both moaning loudly, her body began to shake in my hands. I knew I wouldn't last much longer, and was thankful as she leaned forward and tightened her grip on me. She threw her head back and moaned deeply as she ground herself on my cock. Her whole body shook as the wave of her orgasm crashed over her, I couldn't hold out any longer and lifted my hips and erupted in her again.

Member389
Member389
1,671 Followers