Summer in the Hamptons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying beside her, his hand once again found her breast, which he stroked as he kissed her again. Moving his lips from hers, he kissed her cheek, and then found her ear in which he swirled his tongue. Siobhan squealed, and squirmed beneath his arm. He kissed his way down her neck, feeling with his lips the groans now coming from her vocal chords as he did so. As his face reached her breast, his hand gave way to his mouth as he took her hard nipple between his lips, sucked gently, and then teased it with his teeth. His hand moved down her flank, and began to stroke her thigh. Siobhan slid her hound down his body, and began to tease his penis. As a little seminal fluid leaked from the end, she wet the end of her thumb and began to stroke the tip of his glans with it. He moved his hand to her inner thigh, and she opened her legs to allow his fingers lightly to trace around her soaking wet pubic hair.

“Don’t tease me!” she moaned, “It’s been so long . . . ”

Mikes hand moved through the hair to find her outer lips open like an orchid, and slippery as an ice cube, although much warmer and softer. Caressing her outer lips, he, in turn, wet his thumb and began to do to her clitoris what she was doing to his penis. Siobhan groaned, and thrust her hips up to try to get his fingers inside her, but he moved with her. She squealed in frustrated torment, and Mike slowly removed his mouth from her breast and began to kiss down her stomach.

“Oh, Jesus Mary and Joseph,” Siobhan gasped, “Just what do you think you’re doing?”

“Wait and see.” Muttered Mike through the forest of ginger hair in which he found his lips. Sliding from her grip, Mike moved himself to a kneeling position by the bed, and swung Siobhan round so that her legs hung over his shoulders. Pausing only to gaze in wonder at the sopping wet vagina, he lowered his mouth. He slid his tongue up and down between her nether lips.

“Please,” whimpered Siobhan, “Nobody ever did this to me before.”

Mike eased back, and she thrust herself to try to stay with him. “Do you want me to stop””

“God, no!”

Mike reapplied himself to his task, licking her lips, French kissing her vagina, and occasionally moving up a little to lap gently at her clitoris. Each time he did this, she jumped and let out a little squeal, so Mike moved his mouth to start gently nibbling at her clitoris. At the same time, he gently inserted two fingers into her slippery opening, and began to move them in and out, slowly at first, then increasingly rapidly in time with her involuntary hip movements. Glancing up, he could see Siobhan’s hands pulling at her own nipples, as she began to thrash around uncontrollably. Mike found it difficult to maintain his position, and he lost her clitoris a couple of times, each time being met with a squeal of protest. He kept up the motion with his fingers as he rapidly suckled her clitoris as he had earlier suckled her nipple, and was rewarded when, with a keening sound, Siobhan went rigid, shuddered, and collapsed into orgasm. He slowed the pace of his lapping and fingering as she came down from the heights, and when she gently pushed his head away, he pushed her legs back onto the bed, and lay down beside her, holding her gently as she continued to quiver.

“My God, Mike, nobody ever did that to me before. I’ve never felt like that, it was amazing. Thank you.”

He lay on his back, and she on her side, head snuggled into his shoulder. With a contented sigh, her eyes closed and she lay still for a minute. Then her hand began to stroke him, and she opened her eyes with a start as she found his still unrelieved erection.

“You poor man, I forgot that you need it too.” She raised herself on one elbow, and stroked his penis. “I’m sorry, but I don’t think I can return the favor. I never did oral sex before. But I can do this!”

So saying, she threw her leg over him, and knelt above him. Gazing into his eyes, she guided the head of his penis into position and slowly lowered herself onto it. She began to move – not up and down, as mike had expected, but too and from, rubbing her clitoris against his pubic bone, and his penis against her cervix. He reached with both hands to maul her breast and nipples, as his movements became faster and more erratic until he felt her vulva clamp onto his penis as she reached another climax. She collapsed on top of him, and he rolled them both over and began to thrust in and out. He knew he wouldn’t last long, and he felt the eruption building in his testicles as his prostate gland fired gout after gout of fluid through his pulsating penis. He shook uncontrollably in orgasm, and collapsed, spent, on Siobhan’s body. He withdrew his shrinking manhood, and lay beside her. They kissed, gently, on the lips, and held each other gently as they dozed off.

To be continued . . . . .

12