Summer in the Hamptons Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But?"

"But – the other half feels better than I've felt in ages. That just fucked feeling, you know?"

"So what now?"

"Today, I'm heading back to my own place in Philadelphia. I'm sure that you can arrange for the SL to go back to Easthampton and for my bags to be sent on. But that's later. First, I need a top up of that just fucked feeling." With that, she pulled off her robe and lay partially on top of Mike, fondling his penis to hardness with her hand. "I'm not going to suck it, it's still a bit yucky from last night, but I can do this with it!" she said, as she flung her leg over and impaled herself. She rode herself to another orgasm, and then rolled over so that Mike could have his turn. As they parted, she kissed him and said, "Next time I come to town on my day off, I'm bringing a girl friend."

By the time Mike had showered and changed, Joanne was herself ready to go. Mike ordered a car for her, and as they waited for it to arrive, there was a bit of an awkward silence. Eventually, the elevator arrived, and as they rode down to the lobby Joanne looked at Mike, and said with a grin, "My cousin was right."

"Your cousin, Miss?"

"My cousin Patricia. She told me that you were a great lay."

"I'm not sure what you mean, Miss Joanne."

"I think you do. She also said that you're very discreet."

"Miss Joanne, I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Sure you don't. Anyway, there's lots of women in the Hamptons who get real lonely during the week when their husbands are in the city. I'll make a few phone calls."

Joanne got into her car, and as it prepared to leave, Mike saw her window open. "Mike, would you do me one more favor?" she asked.

"Of course, Miss Joanne. What can I do?"

"Just this, Mike. When you write your memoirs, don't use my real name, will you."

"Of course not, Miss Joanne. Of course not."

12