Summer in the Pacific Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ch. 4

I woke up groggy and felt gross. Jamie was out of bed already so I threw on my robe and stepped out into the living room. I saw Jamie dressed looking out the window.

"What are you doing; where's Marie?" I asked.

"She's just leaving."

I took that in as I heard a car drive away from the front of the house. Jamie ran to me and swept me off my feet . . . literally. He slammed my back against the wall and pressed his open mouth down on my throat before I even had time to think. When I became coherent of the situation I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"Oh god fuck me right now," I mewled.

He opened my robe and his lips fell on my right nipple. "Please I feel like I going to implode," I begged.

He carried me to the room and tossed me on the bed. He tore his pants off and his cock was pulsing hard. He crawled up on top of me and plunged his fingers into my soaking wetness. He slowly curled his fingers inside of me while slowly pressing his index finger against my ass.

"Stop fucking with me god damn it," I all but yelled. He smiled devilishly and pulled his fingers out and replaced them with his thick pulsing cock. He stretched me out so much that it hurt a little, but the relief was so much that it didn't even matter.

"Oh yes, fuck me harder you son of a bitch," I said.

I was perhaps the only one who could call him that and insult myself.

He plunged deep in me to the point where I felt my G-spot straining. "You're so tight and wet. God you're so fucking sexy."

"I'm going to cum; fuck fuck FUCK!" I climaxed so hard that every muscle in my body tightened. He paused for a brief moment before turning my over on hands and knees. He pressed my legs together and pushed inside of me even deeper and kept going. I moaned and yelped with every thrust, but I had enough sense to try to make it better for him now.

When I had Jamie I had a vaginal muscle problem so the doctor ordered me to do pelvic floor exercises to work the muscles in my vagina. I was only supposed to do them for a couple of month, but I still do them every chance I can.

I tightened around him in a steady rhythm. He pulled out and pressed only his tip in every time. It was like fresh penetration each time. He moved faster and faster until, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum!"

He pulled me up hands on my breasts until my back was pressed against his chest. He plunged deep inside of me and prolonged it by slowing and rubbing my clit. After about ten more seconds I felt my orgasm building. My increased moaning tipped him off; he thrust the entire length of his cock into me slamming my ass against his pelvis.

"Oh god, oh god!" I yelped.

He grunted plowing himself into my fucking stomach. I felt his flexing inside of me; he pushed a deep thrust and he blew cum into me as my climax echoed through the walls. He kept on filling me even after I was done.

When he was finally done he pulled out and we collapsed on each other. I wanted to lay with him like this forever, but I could feel the cum seeping out of me and I was resting on his thigh. I stood up and grabbed an empty paper cup of the bed side table. I held it just under me and pushed the hot cum out of me. I heard it hit the bottom, but drop after dollop it stopped hitting the cup and just dripped onto itself.

"God there's so much; oh my god!" I exclaimed after twice as much cam flowing out all at once. After the last of it squeezed its way out there was that squirting slapping of muscles sound.

"Damn how much was there?" He asked.

I pulled up the cup and look in and found that it was filled almost a quarter of the way.

"Oh my, that's something," was all I could get out.

I showed him and his eyes popped out of his head. "Damn, they still ach too," he said.

I bit my lip amidst a thought. "I need to use the bathroom," I said disappearing behind the door. I wanted to surprise him, so I didn't really have a whole lot of time.

I grabbed the enema bottle I bought online years ago so my toys would stop smelling bad and cleaned myself out with a strong rose smelling soap water. I dried off and went back out.

"Hey what took you so long?" He asked.

"Are you up for a little more?" I asked.

"Sure though I might need a little help."

I crawled up to him and put his softening cock in my mouth until it hardened up and drenched.

"Close your eyes," I ordered.

When his eyes closed I dabbed some of his cum on my ass and straddled his hips. I slowly lowered myself until his cock was prodding my hole. I relaxed until my body was jelly and his hardness filled my ass and tortured my g-spot. I pressed my lips together as the initial discomfort passed I pressed him into me until my butt cheeks were touching his balls.

"Okay open your eyes and fuck me in the ass," I said.

When his eyes opened there was an expression on his face that looked almost frustrated. "So tight," he said grabbing either side of my ass with his hands. I bounced up and down slowly with my pussy flexing in front of him as an invitation for invasion.

He lifted me to his tip and started fucking me harder. At first it was a little uncomfortable, but after a few minutes it was practically better than vaginal sex.

He turned me on my side my back facing him without ever pulling out. He spread my legs and started really slamming me; he even put three fingers in my pussy. I was screaming so loud that I didn't notice the door had opened until I saw Marie standing there.

To say that her expression was shocked was a severe understatement.

12