Summer in Tuscany Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And I will cum all over her breasts. As soon as you lick your fingers for me."

It was so strange, almost as if it were only the two of them in the room, yet Rachel was keenly aware of Isabella too, her dark fingers, her dark lips both working at Jack's cock in a way that Rachel half-wished she was doing, half-glad she wasn't. But now that Rachel had entered into Mr. Morrison's little game she didn't mind at all what thoughts were running through the housekeeper's mind, what message might be in her eyes, that she was even there. Any hesitation about her was gone.

She didn't balk at his request. It wasn't really any more lurid than hers, was it? And somehow deep down Rachel knew that he would want these sort of things of her. Mr. Morrison was not going to let them dwell in some Penthouse letter realm of sparkly fantasies. He was going to push her to where it was uncomfortable, edgy and inappropriate. And besides, a little discomfort would be worth it because Rachel really wanted to see the dark-skinned woman's breasts dripping with his seed. She could already imagine the droplets running down those firm curves, wrapping around pulled by their gravity.

Giving Jack a bit more than he had even asked for, Rachel pulled her panties and shorts to one side so that he could see her red bush, the dark puffed lips below it glistening. She dipped her finger in and out several more times like a dip stick and then slid it out slowly, holding it gleaming in the light. Alternating her gaze between Mr. Morrison's eyes, and Isabelle's mouth, Rachel raised her finger to her mouth and pushed it between her puckered lips, in imitation of Jack's cock. Pumping it several times, her cheeks hollowed as she sucked, tasting her bitter arousal and shuddering.

The morning sun caught the juice on Rachel's finger making it look, in Jack's mind, like some magic wand or sex sword. He hadn't expected her to provide such an open view of her pussy. That she acquiesced in the first place had brought him that much closer, and the way she wantonly pulled away her panties and boy shorts brought him right to the edge, requiring all the discipline he could muster to wait until her finger was in her mouth, which was a challenge given Isabella's persistent rhythm with her hands and lips and tongue.

When Rachel looked directly at him and split her lips with her moistened finger, Jack felt it begin. When she pumped it in and out, the line had been crossed and Jack felt himself begin to erupt.

"Ora," he said to Isabella. Her English was good enough, he knew, that she understood the counter requests between Jack and Rachel, that she would know what to do, but he also knew she liked her hair pulled, so with his left hand tangled in hair he pushed her head, tilted it back until he heard the quiet pop of his cock escaping from her mouth.

She kept her hand on the base of his cock and aimed the tip toward her breasts. Maybe the Rachel he stared at now had been there all along, was in fact the same smiling jet-lagged girl he had only so recently met, but it didn't feel like it. Here now, staring into her blue eyes that darkened with sex, was a sexual animal. Like the night before the intensity of her eyes pierced him, and like the night before he signaled her with his own eyes to look between his legs at that precise moment he began to explode.

With one arm Isabella cradled her breasts, pulling them together to receive Jack, while with the other she kept pumping. He felt himself blink more than a beat and tried to keep his eyes open through the intense pleasure he was feeling because he wanted to see every drop land on her breasts. The first burst had landed dead center, and the others followed, splattering Isabella's full, olive skinned breasts with his spunk. He groaned as he emptied himself completely, smiling. "Oh Rachel ... Isabella."

Rachel squeaked, only dimly realizing seconds later that she had bit down on her own finger, hard enough to leave a throbbing mark that she would discover there some time later. Right now all that existed was the look in Mr. Morrison's eyes, the look of his unbelievably thick cock seeming to bounce in the open air to its own throbbing, and the look of dark eyed excitement on Isabella as she pointed the cock, so wet with her own saliva, at her chest.

Rachel felt her pussy quiver, so excited she could nearly cum without touching it. It wasn't from her own finger, though that had helped. No, curiously it was from watching the two of them, from being made to watch the two of them, from them wanting her to watch the two of them. There was some excitement in that which required no touch of skin at all.

There were other senses at play. The wet sound of Isabella's fist on Jack's thick cock. The smell of sweat, and then spunk, mixing with her own scent of arousal as Jack soundlessly came, his cock head seeming to swell and then explode as a thick stream of his cum shot out. There was the sight of thick white cum dripping down Isabella's curved, dark skin. Rachel wasn't sure that it could look as enticing on her own freckled chest. The contrast of white on black, the full soft breasts jiggling as Isabella jerked her arm, pumping Jack dry.

Rachel realized that her mouth was open and she was panting, though nothing was happening to her, nothing was being done to her. She was only a watcher. She flinched a little as they first moved, realizing she was half-expecting Jack to turn and pounce on her. Her arousal was obvious, her nipples as stiff as wood. Her mind whirled in confusion. He was thinking of cumming on her, she was sure of it, just as sure as she was thinking of him as well. But would she let him? Did she truly want him to touch her? There was no answer in her brain, only confusion, but also a clear understanding of her utter vulnerability at this moment As wrong as it was--as grotesque really, if she could think about it as she would have once, as her friends would--she would not stop him right in this moment. Her breath stalled in her lungs, the moment in the bright Italian morning stretching out forever it seemed, as she waited for his touch to come ...

Sated, Jack turned his eyes from the mess he had made on Isabella's breasts back to Rachel. She looked frozen, statue-like, her mouth open and her eyes full with a pleading what's-next look. Like the night before, he felt an expectation hanging in the air between them, and this desire to kiss her again so strong he felt an invisible hand pushing the back of his head toward her, but he resisted and pushed back. He guessed that she felt it only natural that he would now approach her in some way now that he'd had his pleasure.

Not yet.

"Isabella," he said, "face Rachel and cum with her." Isabella gave him a sly grin, leaned toward him and put her palms on the floor to adjust her weight, providing Jack another perspective on her tits. He watched a few drops of his own cum slide off her breasts to the floor, and without hesitating Isabella stroked her finger across the limestone floor through it and brought it to her lips and tasted it.

She pushed her hands off the floor and spread her legs a little wider, kneeling, arched her back and thrust her cum-soaked tits toward Rachel. With one hand she started tugging on her brown nipple, and with the other, the one with remnants of Jack's cum on it, she started to rub her clit.

"Go on Rachel," Jack said in a soothing, quiet tone. "Cum with Isabella. Fuck your beautiful wet pussy. Doesn't Isabella have beautiful breasts? So full, like yours. Do you like looking at her breasts Rachel? Do you like seeing my cum on them? I think you like to watch, Rachel."

He was taking a chance, he knew, with this sudden dirty talk, but Rachel was in a bit of a trance, her nipples hard and her pussy leaking.

"Go on, Rachel," he said again, now idly stroking his slick cock. "Cum for me."

The moment stretched and then snapped, and Rachel looked at Jack and Isabella with surprise and a slowly growing understanding. She had expected Jack to touch her, but of course he had confounded her once again. Each time she thought he knew what was happening he threw something new at her. The young woman looked at the housekeeper as she turned on the floor to face Rachel, her breasts swinging languidly, her skin still gleaming with Jack's cum.

She could hear Jack's voice as he began to urge Rachel on, talking dirtier than he ever had up to this point. But she hardly paid them any conscious thought. She heard what he wanted her to do, and as for the rest, she absorbed it like a touch, like something sensual that bypassed her cerebrum and entered her body instead. She faced Isabella herself, adjusting her own legs and knees and slipping a hand between her thighs. It should have been shocking but it was truly the most natural thing in the world right now. Why wouldn't she stroke her soft wet lips after watching such a sight? Why wouldn't she dip her finger into her own hot core while she watched Isabella tugging on a dark nipple? What was a more natural response than this?

Her thumb found her tight throbbing clit and circled it as her fingers began to plunge in and out. First one, then two, and of course she thought about Jack's fingers, about his cock, though her fingers could do nothing to evoke the sensation she was sure his thick shaft would produce. She dipped her fingers faster and faster, her thumb strumming her clit as she watched Isabella do the same. She had no desire for the woman, no interest in touching her, but it was thrilling to be watched, to watch and be watched, to let Jack lead her, both of them, and see where they ended up.

Rachel reached up and pawed at her breast through her top, Jack's words working subliminally on her. Her eyes closed halfway, staring out through hooded lids at Isabella, breathing hard through her nose. She had been almost ready to cum simply from watching, and it took very little to set her off on an unstoppable spiral to orgasm. She sat upright suddenly, her muscles going stiff and her fingers sinking sweetly inside. Her thumb ground down, then stroked, ground down, and then stroked and Rachel's hips bucked with a sudden exhalation, ragged, in and out, exhale again until she stomped her foot in a swift tremor and came.

Jack glanced at the old kitchen clock and made a mental note of the time. He would definitely watch this later on video, Rachel nearly tit-to-tit with Isabella as they both came. A wistful moment passed when he considered how forty years ago he would be ready to go again, even twenty years ago. But he countered that with the good fortune he had now, two beautiful women facing each other masturbating. He smiled at them. In the post orgasmic quiet he could hear the cicadas and their morning humming. Another glorious day in Tuscany, another opportunity for Rachel to sunbathe near the pool. Another idea for Rachel.

At some point before the end of the summer he would encourage this further, this combination of Rachel and Isabella. For now he thought about the possibility of Rachel-by-the-pool redux. He thought her attitude, and her actions, had changed considerably since that first afternoon when she awoke by the pool naked and found his friends admiring her. He pictured that dreamy look on her face, the way her tight ass looked as she ran into the house, the way she masturbated later in her room with her eyes closed. After last night's episode, and this morning, he felt it was the appropriate time to try again. His intent was to keep her aroused nearly around the clock.

So he watched as Rachel's breathing slowed, her eyes returning to focus. Little red splotches appeared on her chest, supplementing her freckles. He smiled at her.

"That was a lovely way to start the morning wasn't it Rachel?" He intended to keep this conversation brief.

"It looks like another lovely afternoon to sunbathe by the pool for you, Rachel. I'm hosting today's doubles match. Perhaps we'll see more of you later," he said. He stood up facing Rachel, his still semi-erect cock swinging and slapping lightly against his thigh. He pulled his shorts up, nodded toward her, and walked to his room.

12