Summer in Tuscany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rachel's hands were already untucking his shirt and undoing the button of his pants as he jerked the hem of her dress upward. He sniffed the cloud of her hair as she looked down at her work, and he murmured something over and over in Italian. Rachel couldn't make it out, and didn't feel she needed to. One hand splayed up his bare skin, feeling his stomach and chest while the other tore open his pants. The two of them rolled this way and that as they bared their bodies, his shirt hanging open, his pants down around his knees, her dress up to her armpits. With a cry in Italian Renzo rolled her onto her back and spread her now tan legs, shoving his boxers down as he did so.

There was an awkward fumble as Rachel tried to reach the bed stand drawer, and Renzo tried to reach his pants pocket, both trying and failing before Renzo finally emerged victorious with a condom in hand. Sitting up on his knees, he eagerly tore the wrapper apart and rolled it on while Rachel finished stripping her dress off of her body. With a moment's pause as her Italian boy readied his decent looking cock, her eyes roamed around the room. Was Mr. Morrison watching this, she wondered? Of course he was. what would he think when instead of her hand between her legs he found a virile young man. With an eager cry, that young man leaned back down, one hand of his and one of Rachel's guiding his eager cock to her entrance. Draping her hands around his neck, she felt him surge forward and enter her waiting pussy. Rachel's eyes scanned the shelves, the ceiling, as the boy bent over her naked body, his mouth going to her full, shaking breast as he thrust inside her. Was Mr. Morrison thinking about entering her with his own sizable cock as he watched her fuck? Rachel drew her knees up and wrapped her calves around the boy's naked frame, pulling him into her. "Oh, Renzo," she moaned, her mouth hanging open as she shook in the bed that Mr. Morrison had given to her.

Jack's initial reaction upon seeing Rachel's familiar beautiful form in the gate camera was excitement followed by a brief gnawing of jealousy, or was it envy, when he saw the local boy Renzo. His thoughts all day had been consumed with Rachel, and his fantasies for the evening had centered around Rachel being alone and performing for him again. There had been other women, mostly young, for whom he felt this sense of possessiveness, and it was something he always eventually overcame when he saw them fucking other men, and sometimes women, the pure visceral and visual excitement, and he recognized how those jealous feelings could actually fuel his lust. He pictured some of the threesomes he'd had with Giancarlo and various women, how when Giancarlo was fucking the woman and she was sucking Jack's cock at the same time, it was that same combination of excitement and envy at watching Giancarlo pounding away, and feeling the woman trying to keep her grip and focus on Jack's cock. At those moments Jack felt he wanted to trade places with his friend, but watching him and watching his cock and feeling his own cock in the woman's mouth propelled his hips.

Those same emotions swirled around hazily in the back of his mind, overpowered by the sight of Rachel lifting off her dress. He flicked around to several different camera angles before he found a clear view of Renzo's cock. He knew of Renzo, and while Renzo was young and strong with smooth almost hairless skin, Jack grinned when he finally got a chance to compare Renzo's cock to his own. Shape wise, Renzo's was attractive, but Jack knew his own cock was longer and thicker, a superior specimen. He wondered if Rachel was making that comparison, and then remembered her view of his cock wasn't unobstructed, that it might be difficult for her, if she was thinking about it all, for her to make that comparison when his erection had been blocked by his running shorts, while Renzo's was in plain view. He felt it was important for Rachel to see his cock, even if accidentally, soon, and made a mental note to plan that out after he watched Rachel tonight.

What brought his erection to its full size was not the visual of Rachel's leg's first spread wide and then clamped tightly around Renzo's thrusting buttocks, though that had certainly contributed to it. With the light left on in her bathroom and that door open wide, there was enough light for Jack to see Rachel's eyes, and they weren't closed in ecstasy. They were open. Scanning the room. Looking for the cameras. Looking at him.

Renzo was eager and young and went at Rachel's body with fervor, his hips thrusting rapidly, if not exactly in rhythm. The bed shook and squeaked as they fucked, the boy's mouth going from breast to breast, to mouth, to neck. Rachel's hands moved across the back of his head, winding in his dark hair, down his strong back, stroked his thrusting buttocks. But as glad as she was to finally have a hard cock inside her need pussy, it just wasn't enough.

It was the thought of Mr. Morrison simply staring at Renzo's thrusting buttocks that deflated her, she realized. Rachel knew there was something twisted in her allowing her father's friend to watch her like this, and more twisted in enjoying it. But that didn't change a thing. With murmured words and the pull of hands and legs, Rachel rolled Renzo onto his side, his thrusting faltering and then stopping as they slipped apart. Rachel pushed him onto his back and slid on top of him, straddling his slim hips and squirming up his body. She smiled, kissing his soft lips, her breasts brushing against him as she reached down and found his cock, stroking it as she slid it up and into position.

Sitting up and sitting back, Rachel slid down his cock, moaning at the feel of it inside of him. She smiled, pleased as she began to rock her hips, able to direct her own pleasure. Her rhythm was much better, her need finally being sated as she rocked and thrust at just the right speed. Renzo reached up and grasped her full breasts and she leaned into his hands. She imagined herself as Mr. Morrisson saw her, her body on display now, perched on top of the boy, her ass clenching and rocking, her back arched, her breasts clenched. She tossed her hair back and glanced around the room, wondering if he was looking at her front or her back. She didn't know, but the thought made her ride Renzo harder, the bed squeaking again as she thrust down hard against the mattress with each downward swing of her hips. One hand slipped between them and stroked her clit, stroking herself to a loud orgasm as she thrashed on top of the beautiful young man, knowing her delight came less from him than from the dirty old man who watched her every move.

Jack had been getting a little frustrated watching Renzo's buttocks pumping away. He had a good young handsome ass, but it was Rachel he wanted to see. Get off her, you're blocking my view. As if on cue, he watched Rachel take control. He didn't think Renzo necessarily wanted her to ride him, and his clumsy and aggressive fucking suggested a limited repertoire. Yes, it was Rachel, he could tell, who wanted to be seen, who wanted Jack to see her riding and fucking.

He smiled as he watched her again considering the camera's angle with a turn of her head - thoughtful girl -- and her new position was perfect. From the camera in one of the bedposts he could see her bouncing breasts, and from the camera on the opposite wall he enjoyed watching her ass enthusiastically clenching and releasing as she bobbed and rocked her hips, Renzo's adequate cock slick from her pussy. He was pleasantly surprised to see her ride this way. Rachel liked to fuck, and appeared comfortable taking her pleasure. Even from behind he could tell when she started to rub her clit, and that motion brought his own orgasm closer. He remembered the way she reacted when she heard him cum the night before, and he figured that Renzo, his cock buried in this lovely tight young pussy with perfect pert breasts in his hand wouldn't notice, and so when Jack focused on the little tremor in Rachel's hips and her chin lifting up signaling her peak, he felt almost an obligation to signal to Rachel his own satisfaction and appreciation of her performance, and he let loose with his own orgasm and shouted his release.

Jack woke up the next morning with a plan to reverse roles, albeit not a permanent switch. But he believed that every voyeur was an exhibitionist and every exhibitionist a voyeur. Watch and be watched. After watching Renzo fuck Rachel the night before, he felt compelled to somehow show Rachel his own prize, his cock. The view through the running shorts was not enough. He considered greeting her at the breakfast table naked, and thought it would be fun, that they might eventually reach that point, but felt the timing wasn't quite right and came up with a different idea instead. He wanted Rachel to catch him while he was erect, and in a situation that would seem at least partly accidental. It was his house, after all, and the truth was he felt quite comfortable giving himself relief in any room, any time day or night. Isabella and the other household staff were certainly used to it. Yet he had to figure out a way to throw himself and his cock into Rachel's path.

Because of his morning tennis match, he missed Rachel at breakfast. When he returned he saw from the breakfast dishes on the counter that she had eaten. He went to his office and turned on his computer and saw that Rachel was laying out a small white bikini on the bed, preparing for a late morning sunbathing session.

He turned on cameras in the bathroom and watched her shower, feeling his cock stiffening as she soaped her breasts and tweaked her nipples. He wanted to watch the rest of the shower, but for his plan to work he would need to be caught in the act. He padded quietly out into the sunny poolside and placed a towel on one of the chaises lounges. He stripped off his tennis shorts and freed his cock, stroking it to keep it stiff as he lied down on the towel, lifting the sweaty tennis shirt off in one swift move. He was realistic about his body. He was not a young man anymore, but he stayed in shape and with his full thick head of wavy hair was often mistaken for ten years younger. When his dick was erect, though, he knew from the reaction of women, his age was forgotten completely. What few gray pubic hairs he had he shaved off with the others, and the effect only made his already impressive cock appear that much bigger.

He closed his eyes and started to stroke himself slowly with the lotion he always kept nearby. This was his pool at his house, and if one of his houseguests, namely Rachel, happened to stumble upon him in this private act in the privacy of his compound then that was her problem. Given that he had watched her shower and dress many times already, from the clock in his he had a good idea of how long it would be before she walked out of the house to his left and spot him. He kept his eyes closed and continued to stroke slowly, from the base up to his tip and back, picturing Rachel riding Renzo the night before, imagining her sweet tight young pussy bouncing on his cock instead.

Renzo was gone when Rachel woke up, just the rumpled, wet sheets and a condom wrapper to remember him by. She spent a long time in bed, remembering the evening. A one night stand wasn't her style. She'd only had one back in the States and always felt guilty about it and disappointed by it. But here ... it had been satisfying. It had scratched a bit the itch she felt. She realized, however, on reflection that it was the question of Mr. Morrison's reaction that really occupied her mind. That was the real itch, being watched, but also letting him watch. He had in some way enjoyed it she was sure--she was quite certain she had heard another pleasured cry mingled with her own. She knew his unseen eyes made her pleasure that much more, but what pleased him?

He was gone at breakfast and Rachel found herself hanging around the house. Unlike yesterday when she had left quickly, uncomfortable, now she wanted to see his face, to gauge his reaction. There was nothing more erotic to a woman than attention, and nothing more torturous than not knowing if she had it or not. After a while Rachel decided to sun bathe, the first time she had done so since their little incident of the other day. She showered first, unaware of the extent to which Mr. Morrison could watch her, and instead thinking of looking her best when he came to see her by the pool.

When she stepped out into the sunlight, her body artfully displayed in the small white bikini, Rachel was thinking only of how to best pose herself by the pool. She had nearly closed the French doors before she realized that someone was already there. Startled at being beat to the punch, Rachel quickly rehearsed what to say to the family friend, a friendly but neutral smile on her face. Before she spoke though she realized what Mr. Morrison was doing.

Rachel stood stock still, not taking a breath, unable to take her eyes away from the old man's hands, wrapped around his massive tool. It gleamed with lotion, hairless and towering, nothing about it speaking to his age. She could see every vein in it, filling it to hardness, and the dark head at the top. Needless to say it was bigger than any cock she had ever seen, and more indecent, simply being stroked in the bright Italian sunshine. Rachel stood silently and stared for a long moment, not able to think of anything else. When she finally came to her senses she turned and opened the French door behind her, fumbling with the knob. It came to her, eventually, that he must have meant for her to see this, but that thought did not arrive at once, instead an erotic shame at having caught a glimpse of something so fascinating and so private.

He'd heard the French door open, and then a brief time later close. He attempted calculating how long Rachel had watched him. Fifteen seconds? Thirty? He admitted to himself that he wished she had stayed long enough for the conclusion of his performance, but consoled himself knowing that she had remained there by the pool long enough for her to have seen his thick cock. Mission accomplished. She now had a visual of his impressive cock and he hoped that she would compare it to everyone else while she was here in Italy and perhaps even the rest of her life. He would work to eventually have her close enough to touch it and hold it and much more.

She brought Renzo home again that night and again he could tell that unbeknownst to Renzo she was in charge, arranging their positions as they fucked to offer Jack the most erotic views. He particularly liked two positions Rachel chose: she placed herself on her hands and knees facing the foot of the bed and allowed Renzo to pump away furiously, offering Jack the sight of her breasts below her swinging to the rhythm of Renzo's pounding. The second he enjoyed even more, when Rachel climbed on top of Renzo and began to ride him, facing the headboard initially before swiveling her hips around until she faced away from Renzo and toward the wall. He could tell by now that Rachel believed the camera in the bedroom was on the wall opposite the bed, unaware of the others. That was the camera she was performing to. She picked the middle of the wall and had guessed correctly, as far as he knew she hadn't actually found it, that the camera was in or close to the flat, ceramic modern sculpture hanging there. It was while looking in that direction, to Jack she seemed to be starting right at him, that she slowly grinded her hips and teased and squeezed her breasts and rubbed her clit in circles, arching her back to accentuate her tits. She bit her lip, tossed her hair for him, all while looking at Jack. That's when she and Jack came together, and he again ensured she heard him.

Jack, though, wanted more. He wanted a solo performance next, without the distraction of Renzo. He needed to take control. Jack believed Rachel wouldn't bring a young man home if she thought there were other people at the villa. It would be impolite.

He had moved his tennis match the following morning just so he could see Rachel at breakfast. It had been a few days since he'd seen her in the morning, and wanted to see if her demeanor toward him had changed. He openly soaked in her gorgeous body as she moved around the kitchen. Was she teasing him just a little? Bending at the waist a few extra degrees while pouring her coffee? Leaning more over the table toward him as she attempted to read the Italian newspaper? For his part, he didn't try to hide his semi-erect cock in his tennis shorts as he moved around the kitchen. "Rachel, I wanted to let you know that I'll be having a small dinner party tonight. I'm not sure what time it will end - my friends have a way of enjoying themselves late into the evening and night. You're welcome to join us if you'd like."

He actually didn't care about the dinner party, not tonight, though he would be the gracious host as usual. But he knew that throughout the evening, he would be distracted by what he knew Rachel would find when she returned to her room, regardless of whether she attended the party. He arranged for Rachel to find a few presents on her bed. In one box would be a black La Perla sheer lace bra in her size, a black garter belt, black stockings, and a black thong. Another box would contain a pair of six inch black heels. In the third box she would find a vibrator.

Rachel had spent the few minutes after breakfast, as she walked back to her room, pondering the meaning of Jack's words. Everything it seemed had more meaning now, dual layered with the surface of life and the secret life the two of them had begun. They still hadn't spoken, not about anything. But Rachel had hardly bothered to hide Renzo's presence last night, and Jack certainly hadn't hid his cry of ecstasy from the other room as he watched. And this morning, there was little being hidden, Jack walking around with his cock swollen in his shorts. Rachel had found herself showing off for him too, arching her back as she bent to get things, letting her scoop neck shirt fall open as she leaned forward. Nothing happened, but she walked back to her room with a buzz in her loins, and a question about this party.

It didn't occur to her that it might mean nothing. No, she knew that anything he said to her now was layered with something else. Of course the last time he had friends over was the sunbathing incident. He certainly couldn't hope she would fall asleep again like that, not even on purpose. The thought brought heat both to Rachel's face and sex. But her certainly must want her here. It would be too rude to head out and flirt with Renzo after that invitation. Perhaps he was simply tired of her leaving the house, and wanted to be in her presence. Perhaps he simply preferred to watch her alone in her bed.

The boxes on her bed when she reached the bedroom seemed to answer it all. Rachel let the lace and silk flow over her hand and back onto the bed as she examined the underthings. They were beautiful, and sexy, and laden with meaning. The heels added to the message, so tall she knew she would totter in them, her ass swaying. The third box slammed the message home, almost physically, a jolt in her stomach as she ran her hand along the vibrator. Its presence somehow flipped a switch, changed the very air in the room. Rachel found herself standing and shutting the bedroom door. Not that it mattered. If he wanted to watch, he could. This wasn't about him, though, this was about the lust that had built-up all night, not even sated by her fling with Renzo, fanned into flames in the kitchen this morning. The clothes and the vibrator, they were just throwing gas on the flame. There was no more deceit, no more dancing around the fact now. Mr. Morrison wanted her to pleasure herself, for his pleasure, and it was as out in the open as it could be without saying it. Something about that drove Rachel to a near mania. She yanked her little pajama shorts and panties down to the ground and fell to the bed, the vibrator underneath her. Within seconds she had it running and laying on top of it, thrust herself against it, letting it hum against her clit. It only took about eight thrusts of her naked ass up and down on the bed before she came in a sudden, loud climax.