Summer Intern

Story Info
Young summer intern hooks up with a coworker at my house.
4k words
4.12
58.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned to work after my vacation and greeted coworkers along the way to my cubicle. As I turned into my cube I noticed a coworker standing in the cube across from mine. Amanda is 28 and has an effect on every man she meets; you can't help but fall all over yourself in her presence. But regardless of her effect on the weaker sex, she has such a humble and outgoing personality that really adds to her charms.

The cube Amanda was in had previously been empty, so I stopped to speak, flirt and just be nosey about her presence in the there.

"Hey, stranger! Welcome back." she said with that big genuine smile that melts every man. "I hope you had a good vacation."

"I did." I say feeling, yet again, like all my thoughts vacate my head when I talk to her.

At this point I notice that there was someone sitting behind her in the cubicle.

"Oh, yeah, this is Caitlyn." Amanda says. "She's a new intern and will be doing some work for us this summer before she goes off to college."

Caitlyn and I shook hands and exchanged pleasantries before I excused myself and stepped across to my cube.

That week Caitlyn only existed in my periphery as I caught up on work I missed while out. I saw her coming and going from her cube to the file room, by the copier and a few times in the break room getting coffee. As I began to notice male coworkers making excuses to stop and talk to Caitlyn, I realized that she was in fact quite attractive. But, at 38, I have long since put aside all foolish notions that I might be, at all, interesting to an 18 year old girl.

But I'm not blind and thought to myself several times that she was very cute. She stands about 5'6", beautiful bronze, sun kissed skin with sandy blonde hair down to her shoulder blades. She often wore it with two small braids wrapped from her temples around to the back and clipped together, giving her the appearance of wearing a crown of sorts.

In her short summer dresses and sandals, that she typically wore, this hairstyle made me think of Greek goddesses. These dresses clung to her and completely accentuated her young figure. But then again, with her tight round ass and perky B cup breasts she could wear a potato sack and still be sexy.

As the second week rolled on I began to notice her more and would glance up to watch her anytime she left her cubicle. Like the other men in the office I found myself stopping to say hi and harmlessly flirt a minute from time to time. But, I began to notice a guy named Derrick spending a lot of time in her cube with her.

He was in her department and was, ostensibly, training her, but from the bits of conversation I kept hearing there was little actual work getting done in there. Derrick is a nice guy and seems like a great worker but it seemed to me like he was spending way more time in there than was necessary. But I can't blame the guy, she's very cute and I would have spent as much time as I could get away with sitting next to her as I could too.

The thing that got me was that Derrick was at least 45 and black. I'm not racist but there was no way he was going to get anywhere with this young white girl. I knew I didn't stand a chance with her and it seemed he would have too. But, he was in and out of her cube off and on all day long and as the days rolled on I heard more and more non work banter coming from her cubicle.

I could hear him in there talking and then she'd giggle at something he said. I even tried to eves drop outside the cube a time or two and walk in on their conversation to find out what was going on. Usually, Derrick would look up calmly and she would jump and look at me like she was caught with her hand in the cookie jar.

In the middle of the afternoon on Monday of the third week, she stepped into my cubicle and leaned over to me conspiratorially.

"You're smart, right?" She said in a whisper.

"What?" I asked, clearly puzzled.

"I broke my computer. Can you help me?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, let's take a look."

We stepped into her cube and she sat down and started showing me what was happening. I couldn't help stealing glances down the front of her dress while standing over her. Between these glances I determined what she had done to her computer and how to fix it. I leaned over and took the mouse and started changing settings here and there. After a minute I noticed that her shoulder was pressed against my crotch. She seemed intent in what I was doing and oblivious to our position, but once I noticed, there was no getting around the sudden erection that followed. I slid slightly over to avoid her feeling it but she soon leaned closer again. At this point my ass was against the cubicle wall and I could move back no farther. I tried to continue, hoping she wouldn't notice, but was shocked when she began to pivot back and forth in her chair causing her arm to move around against my erection. This only intensified it and I began to worry she would notice and I'd be in big trouble. At this time, I looked down and saw her grinning at me as she rubbed my erection with her arm.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry Caitlyn." I stammered.

She laughed, "That's ok, I'm glad you're not too old to appreciate a young girl."

"Oh, no, I appreciate you for sure." I said. "It's just that...um, I mean....I'm sorry. I should be..."

"It's ok." she said. "Really, it's my fault. I shouldn't have done that." And she smiled. "But I couldn't help myself."

Then she winked at me.

"Yes, but I can't. You're so young, and I'm..." I stammered.

My words trailed off as she reached up and actually rubbed my cock with her hand through my pants.

"It's ok. I'm not a child." she said still grinning.

Derrick stepped in at this moment and it was my turn to look like the kid with his hand in the cookie jar.

She looked up and smiled at him.

"Hey! He was just helping my fix my computer."

He looked at me and then down at my obvious erection and back to my face.

"You fix it?" he said flatly.

"Yes sir." I blurted out.

"Sir?" He said with a chuckle. "Sir? I like that."

"Sorry.", I said, "it's habit."

"No, that's fine. I like it. Makes me feel important. "

And then he laughed.

"Ok, we'll I need to get back to work." I said and stepped out to my own cube.

For the next 30 minutes I heard them over there talking and an occasional giggle or snort of laughter from Caitlyn. I swear there were a few times that I could make out my name coming from her cube.

He stepped out a while later and spoke as he went by.

"Later, sir." and grinned at me.

Late the next morning, Caitlyn rushed into my cube leaned over me, placed her face right in mine.

"Hey." she said.

"Hey..." I replied, completely astonished at what was happening.

"Sorry, I've been tied up all morning. I've been wanting to get over here and see you." She said in a whisper.

"Ok." I said, really not knowing what business this was.

"You live close to here, right?"

"Yes, about a mile from here." I said, still not sure where this was going.

"Can we go to your place at lunch?" She asked.

"What? Wait? Why?" I stammered, now totally lost.

"I just thought we could be alone a little while."

"Ok. Yeah, sure." I said.

"Great. I'll let you know when I leave for lunch. I'll follow you in my car.", and she smiled at me, planted a kiss on my cheek, whirled around and was gone.

My mind was racing. Surely I have to be mistaken I thought. There's no way this young girl wants to be alone with me. I knew what this implied but I couldn't imagine this gorgeous young woman wanting me in any way, much less one that required privacy.

At around 11:45, Caitlyn stepped out and winked at me as she walked by with her purse over her shoulder. I grabbed my keys and stepped out a few seconds later. On my way to my car I passed her sitting in her car with it running. True to her word, she followed me to my house and pulled in the driveway behind me.

I opened the door and we stepped into the living room. She dropped her purse on the end table and looked around.

"Can I get you something?" I asked. "A drink, something to eat?"

"No, I'm fine." Caitlyn said. "Let's sit."

She gestured to the couch and I sat down. She stepped over and sat on my lap. My cock immediately sprang erect as she wriggled in my lap.

"What's that?" she said jokingly and reached down to grab my cock.

I let out a moan as she rubbed me. Then she stood up and took my hands, pulling me up next to her. She was all over me, pulling my shirt off, unbuckling my belt and pants. Quickly, she pulled my pants and underwear down and I was standing there completely naked in front of this beautiful 18 year old girl.

"Sit back down." she said.

I did so and she was again siting on my lap wriggling around. She lifted up and pulled her short dress up exposing her white cotton panties and plopped back down. Now with only her panties between my hard cock and her ass. It pressed into her crack forcing her underwear to ride up as she rocked her hips. Lifting up again, she reached under and grabbed my bare cock for the first time and pulled it forward between her legs as she sat down again. Her legs pinched around it as she rocked back and forth some more.

She grabbed my hand and pulled it to her breast. I began to squeeze her breast as she continued rocking her hips with my dick squeezed between her thighs. She pulled the straps of her dress to the sides and let the top slide down exposing her bra. Then, pulled down her bra exposing her young beautiful tits. I wasted no time reaching around her to caress her bare breasts with each hand, feeling her hard nipples on my palms.

I felt like I was about to cum right there when the front door opened and Derrick walked in.

"It's about time you got here, baby." Caitlyn said to him.

"Sorry, Hun, I couldn't get away." He said.

"What are you doing in my house?" I said to him.

At this, they both looked at me and burst out laughing.

"I think a better question is, 'what are YOU doing in your house?'", he said looking at me and Caitlyn.

My hands where still holding her tits with my cock squeezed between her thighs.

"I think this looks a little inappropriate. " he said. "And I think you need to call me 'Sir', boy."

He walked over to us. I tried to get up but Caitlyn stayed put on top of me and without throwing her off I was more or less stuck. He leaned over and they kissed; not a friendly peck on the lips either, but a full on tongue in mouth kiss. From behind her, I saw her grabbing at his crotch. He stood straight and she quickly unbuckled his belt and pants and pulled them down slightly.

She reached in and came out holding the biggest cock I've ever seen in her small hand.

"Oh...my...god..." she said, "It's bigger than I imagined."

"What is going on here?" I asked, now outraged at having my chance at this sexy little girl thwarted by this guy.

"Shut up!" Derrick said sternly. "Sit there and see what a real man can do with a sweet young girl like Miss Caitlyn here."

Dumbfounded, I watched as she pulled his enormous cock to her lips and kissed the tip. Then she swirled her tongue around the head a few times before opening her mouth wide and taking the head between her pretty lips.

"Oh, god yeah, girl." Derrick said as his cock disappeared into her mouth.

She leaned forward and sucked his cock in deeper sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft. With her left hand, she stroked his balls and pulled on them gently. My cock was again getting hard watching this young girl suck his thick black cock.

She pulled his cock out and began licking the underside of it with a flickering of her tongue, working her way down to his balls. First one, then the other, she sucked them into her mouth and pulled back letting them pop out with a wet smacking sound.

Getting into the scene, I reached around and grabbed one of her breasts and started massaging it slowly. I started to pinch the hard nipple when my hand was forcefully pulled away. I looked up to see Derrick holding my wrist.

"Don't touch her." He said.

"Ok.", I said.

"What?" he asked. "You address me a Sir." and gave my wrist a hard squeeze.

"Yes Sir." I said.

"Good."

Then he reached down and pulled Caitlyn's dress up and off. He deftly removed her bra as well and suddenly, she was almost naked, sitting in my lap. My cock was harder than ever, pinched between the thighs of this little tart sitting on my lap sucking a big black cock. He started foundling her tits as she continued sucking his dick.

After a few minutes, he stepped back and took her hands, pulling her to her feet. I looked on as he gently took the waistband of her panties and pulled them down. She stepped out of them and he sat her on the couch next to me. He knelt down in front of her and spread her legs, which she parted easily for him. I watched as he leaned over her clean shaven pussy and spread her open exposing her beautiful little lips, already dripping with her juices. He began to lick her young clit, flicking it with his tongue. Her hands were on his head pulling his face into her crotch and wrapping her legs up around his shoulders. He slide, first one, then two fingers inside her wet hole and began fucking her tight pussy with his large black fingers.

By this time I was stroking my cock as I watched him licking Caitlyn's sweet pussy. His hand was thrusting in and out, fingering her cunt at a furious pace as she moaned and panted. His rhythm changed slightly and she quickly began to shudder with an orgasm as he sucked her pink clit between his lips.

After she calmed down from this orgasm, he straightened up and eased forward between her legs.

She looked over at me and started laughing when she saw me stroking my cock watching them.

"Oh god, Derrick, look at him." she said. "What a pervert."

"Yeah, I know. I say next time we leave him at the office."

"Haha. Yeah." she laughed. "Stand up. Both of you."

Derrick stood and I stood next to him.

"Look at that." Caitlyn said I'm amazement. "His cock is so small next to yours."

She reached out and grabbed my rock hard cock and the head barely stuck out between her thumb and forefinger. Then she grabbed Derrick's in the middle and had a good hand's width on both sides.

She started laughing again and waggled both of our cocks around. Mine staying ridged and firm and his, half flaccid cock, flopping around. This caused her to laugh harder and she pushed me aside saying, "That one's no fun."

Then she took his in both hands and started stroking it. I took mine again and started stroking it as well, watching her soft white hands work his big black cock to a massive erection. She saw me stroking and turned to me.

"Here, sweetie, stroke a real cock for once."

I reached out and took Derrick's huge cock in my hand and started stroking it. It truly was far bigger than mine and my erection jerked and twitched with the excitement of touching such an awesome cock. She was now sitting on the edge of the couch watching me.

"Ok, that's enough. Can't have you creaming yourself over another man's cock now." She said teasingly. "Put it in my mouth now."

With this she opened her mouth and waited for me to put it in her mouth. Instead, I raised it and popped her across the face. She laughed and stuck her tongue out. I proceeded to slap her tongue with his huge cock. Finally, I stopped and she opened her mouth wide like a baby bird. I then guided Derrick's huge cock into Caitlyn's open mouth. As soon as the head was in, she wrapped her lips around it and sucked in, drawing it into her mouth.

She sucked him a few minutes as I stood close by stroking my own dick. Eventually, he had enough of her sucking him and pulled back. Kneeling down, Derrick spread her legs and eased forward pressing his huge cock head against Caitlyn's tight little pink opening.

"Come here." Derrick told me.

I walked over any he said, "Kneel down."

I did and he put his hand on the back of my neck, pushing my head down to within inches of her pussy. I watched close up as he pushed forward, penetrating her warm folds for the first time. She pressed her hands against his chest taking in sharp breathes as he stretched her open.

"Oh god!" She cried out. "Fuck me, you're big."

He laughed at this and pushing deeper said, "Hold on baby, we ain't even half way."

I watched closely as he pressed deeper and deeper into her young body. She wriggled and tried to slide up the couch from him but he grabbed her hips, preventing her retreat. He pulled back a little and thrust forward again, this time deeper. After a few more out and in motions and some more grunts and squeals from Caitlyn, he had penetrated her fully. Then he began to thrust in and out, slowly at first then picking up speed. Like a locomotive, he pounded away at her little body. Her tits bounced around as he fucked her tanned, fit, young body. Holding her hips he thrust in and out in a frenzy of sweaty bodies and slapping flesh. By this time I had leaned back to watch everything and I could see his balls slapping her ass as he plowed his gigantic cock into Caitlyn's pussy.

With almost no warning, her pants and moans turned into shrieks and throaty screams as she approached an orgasm. She reached out and dug her short nails into his hips and pulled him to her as she came on his big black cock.

After she relaxed, he stood up, lifted her up like a child's doll and sat down on the couch himself, standing her in front of him. He turned her and had her sit on his lap. She reached under and guided his sloppy wet cock inside her again as she slid down.

I watched in amazement as she too all of his cock inside her. Not thinking about anything but a better view, I knelt down in front of them. From my knees, I watched as she began to bounce up and down on his cock. He was holding her hips, helping her bounce and her young perfect tits jiggled with every drop of her petite body. After a few minutes, she slowed and placed first one foot then the other on Derrick's thighs, squatting there, impaled on his cock.

"Come here, sweetie." Caitlyn said to me.

I knee walked up to her, looking up at her young tits and pretty face.

"Lick me baby." she said as sweetly and seductively as one could imagine.

I wasted no time. My face was pressed to her young flesh, licking her clit with his cock still buried inside her.

"Oh, yeah, baby. That's right." She moaned as I licked her tender little clit.

Then she began rocking her hips again, allowing his cock to slide in and out as I continued tonguing her. Her motions picked up pace as she lengthened her stroke across his cock. I licked the best I could given her movement. Derricks moans and grunts hastened as she squatted, riding his cock.

"Oh god, girl." Derrick wrenched out as he grabbed her hips firmly. "Oh god, I'm gonna cum baby."

A few more strokes and he was grunting loudly and furiously thrusting his cock in short thrusts into Caitlyn's pussy.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" Derrick yelled.

This increased motion pushed Caitlyn over the edge again and her screams joined his as they came together. His cock continued to spasm as he pumped his hot load deep inside her precious young body.

I watched the scene, mesmerized, still stroking my hard cock as she collapsed back on to him. After a few minutes, Caitlyn slid over and off of his cock to the couch. His cum was oozing from her pussy. I could not take my eyes from her ravaged body even as Derrick stood and left to room.

Looking at this young angel lying peacefully, I forgot myself and moved up beside her. I began rubbing her body and caressing her. She looked at me and smiled.

"Thank you for letting us use your house." she said.

12