Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wasn't fighting back too seriously, though. He was mostly just laughing.

"Smart kid," I grinned.

"Yes, smart," agreed Dimitri.

"Horny, too!" I laughed. "Look."

"What will she do? Will she do sex with him?" he asked, spotting Alex's erection sticking straight up behind Summer's naked bottom.

"I don't know. She thinks he's sweet, and knowing he's a virgin, she just might. Summer is a very warm and giving woman," I grinned, laughing to myself over my absurd euphemisms.

He turned to me. "You don't mind?"

"With some people, yes, I would mind. With Alex? No, I wouldn't, not at all."

He paused a moment to reflect on that. "Would you mind if she...with me?"

I laughed, "Why, are you a virgin too?"

"For someone so beautiful as Summer,da, I will be virgin!" he said, with a much bigger laugh.

Grinning, I said, "Knock yourself out. It's up to her."

"Knock out? No! I promise, no violence! I not hurt her!" he exclaimed anxiously.

Laughing, I slapped him on the back. "No, no, that's not what I meant. 'Knock yourself out' means yes, go for it. If she wants to have sex with you, I won't mind, but I don't think she's going to believe you're a virgin!"

"No, perhaps not," he smiled, looking out at the crystal blue water. "Do you mind if I swim?"

"Knock yourself out," I said again, grinning.

He paused, then his face lit up. "Ah, I get you now. 'Knock you out' means like, 'Da! Yes, okay!'"

I smiled and made the back and forth so-so motion with my hand. "Close enough."

Slapping me on the back again, he walked out onto the porch. After taking off his clothes and setting them on a patio chair, he strode naked down the sand. Grinning bashfully as he passed directly by Summer on his way to the receding surf, he received a happy smile from her in return.

"Looks like everyone's getting naked, honey! C'mere!" she giggled to me.

As I started to walk over to her, she called out, "Drop 'em, mister!"

I dropped my shorts, and we were all naked.

"I said c'mere!" she giggled again.

When I neared her towel, she was grinning from ear to ear while still straddling Alex. "Kiss me," she purred. I leaned down to kiss her, and she responded by slipping me her tongue. She was kissing me with real passion, then she pulled back and brought me over to her side. Reaching around to cup my ass, she took my lengthening cock between her full, cherry lips. She bobbed her head up and down for a decent while, sucking me until I was fully hard before finally pulling back again.

With a sexy smile, she gave me a questioning look.

Leaning back down to kiss her, I whispered, "That is one very lucky boy you have there."

She whispered into my mouth, "Mmmm, I'm the lucky one. I'm here with three gorgeous, naked men. Now, go down to the water. No matter what you see, donot come. Save it for me. I want you going crazy, baby."

~ ~ ~

Holding him down, Summer grinned at Alex. He made a halfhearted attempt to struggle, and she held firm. "Gotcha!" she giggled.

Alex laughed, "I am prisoner for bootiful pretty princess!"

"Yes, you are, beautiful boy."

"Is good," he said.

"Is good," she smiled, nodding. Relaxing her grip on him, she slid down his body, shifting her straddling position from his stomach to his pelvis, where his bobbing cock bumped into her lower back. Looking over her shoulder to give his erection a peek, she took it in her hand. "Isvery good!" she giggled, making Alex giggle too.

She released his wrists before leaning down to press her breasts against his chest. Resting her chin in her hands, she brought her face nose to nose with him. "Is very good. Now what shall I do with my prisoner, who has such a strong, beautiful young cock...."

Alex tentatively crossed his arms around her lower back, brushing her with his fingertips. When he moved his caresses to her sides, she suddenly jerked and thrashed; sitting up, she was giggling at being tickled.

Although he was surprised by her reaction, he was even more surprised when she tickled him right back, making him lurch up off of the towel. If they were both surprised by the tickles, they were hit with an absolute lightning bolt of shock when his upward lunge plunged his long, thin shaft straight into her soaking wet pussy.

With a sudden squeal she jumped, pulling herself off of his cock. She was momentarily stunned, but after a moment's pause she began to laugh while collapsing into his bewildered arms. "Alex is VERY good!" she grinned, cupping his face. He began to blubber out apologies, until she put her finger to his lips. "Shhhhh. It's okay. Shhhhh...."

He stared wide-eyed as she reached back to grasp his cock. Placing the head at her moist entrance, she never blinked as she slowly slid it into her pussy, telling him, "Is bootiful, Alex. Is very, very good."

Once she'd taken every inch, she leaned down to his ear and whispered, "Fuck me, bootiful." After she'd placed his hands on her ass, she went nose to nose with him again; beginning to grind her pussy, she whispered a second time, "Fuck me, bootiful boy."

Summer could tell that Alex didn't know what to do, so she began to rise and fall on her own, squeezing him with her pussy every time she hit bottom. Before each descent down his glistening shaft, she whispered, "Fuck me."

Sure enough, Alex soon began to understand what those words really meant.

She wanted him to get the most out of his first experience, so she gently rolled him into the missionary position. Never letting him slip out, she grasped him by his hips and pulled him into her, then she pushed his hips away. "Fuck me," she said each time, until finally he got the idea that he was supposed to take over and begin moving his hips back and forth so that his cock would slide in and out of her amazing pussy.

"Fuck me, Alex," she said, releasing his hips to hold his face and kiss him.

When he immediately began a rapid thrusting motion, she brought her hands back to his hips. "Shhhhh...sloooow," she whispered, and again she took him by his hips to direct his pace, showing him what she meant. Slowly pulling his hips into her before pushing them out, she said, "Sloooow. Fuck me sloooow." She guided his hips for another minute, gently fucking herself, telling him with each stroke to fuck her.

"Fuck me...fuck me...fuck me..." she said in a constant refrain, teaching the boy the rhythm of sex. When Alex started to get the hang of it, Summer released his hips and slid her hands onto his clenching ass. "Yes, fuck me, bootiful Alex," she moaned into his mouth.

It had only been a few minutes of mostly stop-and-go fucking, yet still she was surprised that he'd been able to hold out from coming. Kissing him, she grinned, "See, I told you it was a good thing when you came in your shorts!"

He didn't understand her, but he could tell by her happy tone that it must have been something good. Smiling in amazement at how hot, wet, and silky she felt around his cock, he kept stroking into her. He had never imagined anything could feel like that.

After another few moments of slow, deep fucking, Summer felt him beginning to speed up. She knew he was almost there, so she pulled him by his ass, urging him on. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Come in my pussy!" she cried.

"Poosy, yes! Princess is bootiful poosy!"

She laughed, "Oh, so you knowthat word, do you?"

"Da! I know 'poosy' word!" he said excitedly, with his biggest grin yet.

When he began wildly thrusting again, Summer surrendered with a long, continual moan. She let him ravage her, and he quickly exploded deep inside her hungry sex; hugging him tightly, she basked in the perfect sensation of his warm, thick cum firing into her sodden pussy. She held him there, loving the feeling of his young cock jerking against her tender walls as it drained inside her, until finally he'd descended from his first real sexual high.

Once he had calmed down, she gave him a smile of an angel. "Is good, Alex?"

Mimicking her nose-to-nose thing, he grinned brightly. "Bootiful, bootiful, bootiful! Bootiful princess! Is good, very good!" he laughed, simply overjoyed. Even as he continued slowly thrusting his softening cock inside her pussy, he couldn't stop touching, squeezing, kissing, and sucking her breasts. Stroking her tapered tummy, he ran his fingers down through her alluring strip of pubic hair before returning to her captivating mounds.

Allowing him all the time he wanted to explore her responsive body, Summer smiled sweetly. "Beautiful boy, one day you're going to make some fortunate girl very happy..." she whispered, tenderly caressing his cheek.

Again laughing with joy, he hopped up and raced wildly across the sand. When he reached the water, he let out a triumphant whoop before doing a full somersault into the shimmering waves.

Summer smiled to herself, deeply gratified that she was able to give him such a wonderful first time. Watching him frolic like an excited puppy in the warm surf, she grinned when she realized he reminded her of John. With visions of her playful, lovable brat as a just-turned-sixteen-year-old firing her imagination, she rolled back onto her stomach before drifting blissfully off to sleep.

~ ~ ~

Waking from her catnap, Summer looked down across the sand at me with a glazed expression. From the water's edge I laughed, and she gave me a sleepy grin while making a halo shape above her head with her hands.

I called to her, "Yes, you most definitely are an angel!"

"I'm your angel!" she shouted in return.

"You're his angel now, too," I laughed again, applauding as I approached her.

"That was wonderful, baby. God, that was so sweet," she said, sighing contentedly as I took a seat on the sand beside her towel.

"Not too many people have a first time like he just did, that's for sure," I grinned, stroking her back.

She giggled, "I know I sure didn't! My first time was a fumbling, bumbling catastrophe. The guy didn't know what he was doing, I didn't know what I was doing, and he wasn't even nice about it. He just wanted to stick it in, and I only wanted to get it over with. Having a seatbelt buckle jammed against my back the entire time, that wasn't very special either."

"Well, that was a very sweet thing you did for Alex. The only problem is it'll be all downhill from here. Even if he lives to be a hundred, he'll never top this."

"Of course he will. Someday he'll fall in love with a beautiful girl, and that will make all the difference in the world. This will just be a fond memory..." Summer said, with a soft, faraway smile.

"Yes, it will. You were amazing."

"It certainly didn't start off the way I'd planned!" she laughed. "I nearly had a heart attack when he accidentally stabbed his cock inside me!"

"So you did plan it!" I said, mock accusingly.

"Well, yes, at a certain point I did, but obviously not at first. I had no set plan, at least not until a naked Dimitri and his big dick went bouncing on by. I knew then that you were obviously fine with everything. I could feel Alex's erection pressing against my ass, and after you came out and kissed me, yes, I knew I was going to have sex with him. Baby, he's so sweet. I just wanted to give him a wonderful first time."

"Speaking of Dimitri..." I added, chuckling.

"Yes...?"

The implication was clear in her smiling eyes.

"While you were out here wrestling with Alex, Dimitri asked if I was okay with you and the boy having sex. When I told him I was fine with it, he then wanted to know whether I would also be okay with the two of you having sex."

"Oh,reeeeally?" she grinned, propping her chin atop her fists. "And what did my darling husband say?"

"I told him I didn't think you'd buy that he's a virgin!"

Summer laughed, "No, I don't think so! He doesn't quite look like any virgin I've ever seen. Is that all you said, though, or did he just decide to leave it alone then?"

"No, besides saying he'd gladly pretend to be a virgin if that's what you require, he pressed the issue to the point that I told him I would also be fine with you two having sex, but it'd be entirely up to you."

With her chin still perched atop her fists, she gave me an impish smile. "So do you want me to fuck Dimitri?"

"Summer, it's never about my wanting or not wanting you to fuck someone. That will always be your decision, not mine. I told Dimitri I didn't know whether you would want to do it with him, but I thought you'd probably end up doing it with Alex because he's a virgin, and you're so giving!"

Laughing, I ducked, but a guffawing Summer punched me in the shoulder anyway. "I'm notthat giving, you dork! It's not like I'm the United Way for virgins!"

"Still, I had a feeling you would be extra giving with Alex," I said, shooting her a teasing smirk.

"Okay, fine, you know me too well," she admitted, with a loopy grin. "Still, you know I wouldn't have done anything with him if I knew you didn't want me to. You also know I wouldn't have done anything with him if it wasn't here, in this place, under these circumstances. I generally don't have sex with people I just met, not even sweet, beautiful virgins, you goof. You know this is different. This is a special thing."

"I know it is, Summer. And, no, I don't necessarily want you to have sex with Dimitri. I won't mind if you do, but I'm certainly not asking you to, and it's not as if I'm hoping you will, either. Still, if you're attracted to him, and you two want to do more than just flirt, well, like I told Dimitri, knock yourself out. You're so beautiful with people, sometimes I'm happy simply watching you."

"This really is a magical place, isn't it?" she smiled, sighing happily as she closed her eyes before lowering her head back into her arms.

"Summer, it's you. You're the magic, and people feel your magic everywhere you go. You have this amazing way of making everyone happy; I mean deeply, profoundly happy." I leaned down to kiss her shoulder. "Baby, I've never seen anything like it."

Her eyes opened again, and they were sparkling bright. "Jake, will you marry me?"

"Yes, Summer, I would be thrilled to marry you," I grinned, leaning in to kiss her while lightly tracing a line down her back and over her sumptuous bottom.

"Mmmm, I love hearing you say it. I could listen to that every day, for the rest of our lives. I'm very deeply in love with you, Jake. You realize that, don't you? It's not just lust, either. It's love. I'm in love with you, with all my heart."

"You're my angel," I said, kissing her smooth thigh.

"And don't you ever forget it," she giggled, reaching down to ruffle my hair.

"I won't, I promise. Baby, I'm going to go take a swim," I said, getting up.

"I'll be here," she answered in a warm, sleepy voice.

Leaving Summer to her nap in the morning sun, I headed down to the gently rolling surf. Alex was lying on his stomach in the wet sand, fifty yards up the beach. Dimitri was still out in the water, another fifty yards in the opposite direction.

I swam for a bit, then I lay down on the sand, right at the water's edge again. After a few moments, I looked up and saw Dimitri sitting beside Summer. They were talking and laughing, and Summer was cracking up about something. When I lifted my head, they waved at me. I gave them a sun-drowsy wave in return before dropping my head back into my arms.

As I lay blissfully in the sand, the warmth of the tropical sun on my back provided the perfect complement to the cool waters of the Caribbean gently lapping at my feet. The noon sky was a brilliant azure, and I thought,'This truly is paradise.'

~ ~ ~

"Dimitri, you're going to be as red as a lobster if you don't put some sunscreen on," Summer said, lifting her head to check on him. She pressed her finger to his naked hip, showing him the white spot that immediately appeared.

He was lying on his back, and she noticed that his sleeping cock lay to her side across his right thigh. Even flaccid, she found it quite impressive.

Moving over to sit directly alongside him, she squeezed out some sun cream and began rubbing it into his thighs, hips, and chest. Sliding her hands down his stomach, she smiled to herself when his waking cock began to thicken and lengthen, stretching across his thigh before inching its way up his hip.

During her next outward sweep, the side of her hand made contact with his bobbing shaft. She continued down his thigh, noting with satisfaction that his very large dick had become fully erect; it stood straight up, thick, tall, and proud. With his enormous slab no longer in the way, she paused to admire his heavy balls. When she leaned forward to cup them, he lifted his head to watch her with a curious smile. Returning his smile, she lowered her head and wrapped her lips around his weighty globes. Taking one then the other into her mouth, she grasped his cock and began gently stroking it as she sucked his oversized testicles.

Dimitri spread his legs, and Summer climbed between them. Perched on her knees, she steadied herself with one hand while licking her way up his towering shaft, until her lips encircled the circumcised head. Pausing to gaze into his eyes, she smiled, "May I please suck your beautiful cock?"

"Da...yes, please," he groaned.

Summer grinned. "Thank you. God, you have a gorgeous cock. Don't pull out, okay? Come in my mouth."

Wide-eyed, scarcely able to believe his good fortune, Dimitri merely grunted his assent.

After hooking her hair behind her ear, Summer lowered her mouth over his large plum. Sucking on the head, she teased his slit with her tongue, enjoying the taste of his increasing volume of pre-cum; then, removing her hand, she slid her lips down his shaft, taking him deeper. Pausing at the halfway point, she relaxed her throat before going further. When she had only two more inches to go, she repositioned her head and took a deep breath; she forced her mouth the rest of the way down, until her bottom lip was kissing his smooth scrotum. Holding that position while moving her head side to side, she hummed on his cock.

Moaning happily, she deep-throated him for as long as she could hold it, then she pulled back. After catching her breath, she did it again, this time in a single motion. She began wetly slurping up and down, up and down, taking his seemingly never-ending pole all the way to his balls, and it was too much for poor Dimitri. Clutching her breasts in sheer desperation, he capitulated with a sudden cry, erupting in her mouth.

Wanting to catch at least some of his massive load on her tongue, Summer pulled her head back. Moaning happily again, she swiped at the corner of her mouth to retrieve an errant drop before sucking her finger clean. With two satisfying gulps she swallowed everything down, finishing with a wide grin. "Is that what you were wanting, Dimitri?" she asked sweetly. Still kneeling between his legs, she licked all over his cock while tickling his ribs.

"Da! Da! Amazing!" he said, laughing from her tickles.

"You're pretty amazing yourself there, big boy. You really do have a fantastic cock," she smiled, softly sucking his tip to coax every last bit of cum from him. Holding his massive shaft between her lips, she savored his final delicious spasms.

"Summer, thank you so good. You are truly beautiful princess. And yet I think this is not good job you hire me for, no? I must go do some work now, yes?"

Laughing, he pulled himself up and got dressed on the porch. After giving her another sheepish grin, he disappeared into the house.

Once he was gone, Summer crawled back over to her towel and happily collapsed facedown before dozing off again.

A short while later she was wakened by the feeling of someone gently rubbing cream on her legs and bottom. "Mmmmmm, that feels nice," she said quietly.