Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summer was trembling in my arms. I held her close, until finally she looked up pleadingly. "Baby, you all say I'm an angel, yet I'm also just a girl. I'm not perfect. I make tons of mistakes. You're much smarter than I am, so I can't be the one to decide everything. That's just crazy. I'm all about emotions, and you're the sensible, logical one. I have to be able to trustyou to make those big decisions. If you don't guide me, I'm terrified that I'll screw up."

"Do you mean what you say?" I asked, which clearly surprised her.

Pausing, she blinked. "Yes, you know I do."

"Then if you trust my judgment that much, trust it enough to believe in me."

"I do believe in you!" she cried out through her tears. "How can you ever question that?"

I held her tightly to me. "Summer, if I'm the smart one, and you want me to make the big decisions, why are you doubting and fighting the most important decision I've ever made?"

Summer pulled back with a look of shock. She stared into my eyes, trying to read me, worried that her idyllic house of cards was already falling apart.

"Jake, I'm not—" she began to say.

"What do I love, Summer? What do I trust more than anything in this whole world, and what makes me happy? What did I decide to give my life to?"

As she stared into my eyes, I continued to hold her hands. Finally her soul broke asunder, and her tears flowed like rain. She kissed my hand before pressing it to her pounding heart. "This..." she whispered. "You decided to give your life to this."

Nodding, I kissed her heavenly eyes.

Reaching up to wrap her arms around me, she spoke in a halting voice. "I love you, my beautiful husband. I don't know what I ever did to deserve you, but I understand now what you're telling me. If you say that the smart thing to do, theright thing to do, is to trust to my heart, then I need to believe in you enough to know that you're right. I do believe in you, baby, so I won't doubt your decision."

Pausing, she continued, "I'm scared, because I've never lived like that before. No one has ever placed himself completely in my hands, believing in me the way you do. I've never believed in myself the way you believe in me. Just promise you'll always be there with me. Promise you'll let me know if I'm ever hurting you, or hurting myself."

"I will," I said, tenderly kissing her on the lips, "but trust me, you won't. You will never be alone, Summer. I wouldn't have married you if I thought there were any chance that the real you would end up hurting me. I've seen the real you. I know when you're happy, and I know what makes you happy. I know what I've gotten myself into by marrying you, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. Just love me as best as you can. That's all I'll ever ask."

A soft smile came to her glowing face. "I promise on my heart that I will always try to make you happy, Jake. I will never fail you there.

"Still, since I'm apparently going to be handling all the social decisions in our marriage," she continued, jokingly rolling her eyes, "can we at least put your wonderful brain to good use by having you handle the important stuff? You know, like the household finances, and the big, scary talks with our kids? I suck at finances, and our children will need a parent who tells them smart things, not just one who constantly hugs them and cries with happiness all the time."

"Okay," I responded, making a dumb face, "I think we've got it all worked out now. You, lover! Me, fighter! Guh!"

Lumbering around like a caveman, I clubbed her over the head with a pair of tube socks.

Laughing, she pulled me down onto the bed for a big kiss. "That isnot the club I want you to pound me with, my darling Neanderthal." Tickling me, she shot me a wicked grin. "So you think you know what you've gotten yourself into by marrying me, huh? We'll just see about that! Grab what you need, and go get yourself ready in the other bathroom. You don't get to see me tonight, not until midnight at the club. Now scoot!"

~ ~ ~

I was in the billiards area playing pool when I felt the sudden tension in the room. All the laughing, drinking, and joking came to a stop. Everything stopped.

"Mind if I stroke your cue?" a sultry voice purred in my ear.

Grinning, I said, "Help me make this shot, darlin', and I'll buy you a drink."

Soft breasts pressed against my biceps as a silky pussy mound pushed into my hip.

Taking the shot, I sank the eleven ball.

"Guess I owe you a drink," I said, turning to face my sexy helper.

"I guess you do," she answered, smiling in satisfaction over what had to be my completely stupid look of astonishment. "Does it have to be alcohol, though? I can think of something else I'd much rather drink," she grinned, running her hand over my burgeoning erection. Cocking her head, she smiled at the hot Latina who was watching her caress up and down the length of my shaft. The girl stood directly beside us, leaning against a table while playing pool with a few girlfriends.

"You're going to make me come if you keep that up," I whispered.

"I would certainly hope so," she said, with a knowing smirk. Unbuttoning my pants, she slid her scarlet fingertips inside to pull out my cock.

The girls at the next table gasped, then they giggled together.

Due to some misplaced sense of decorum I turned my body away from the main part of the room. Trying to limit my exposure to the few girls beside us, I leaned back and watched as our beguiling seductress started in with a slow, leisurely stroking motion; then, after handing my pool cue to the astonished Latina, she climbed onto a tall stool and positioned me between her legs, sidelong to the girls.

"Does this outfit meet with your approval?" she smiled, still stroking my cock.

Summer was a vision in red.

First thing, I noticed that she'd straightened her normally full-bodied, somewhat wavy auburn mane. With her long hair made silky straight she looked sexy, sophisticated, and vampish, like an eastern European runway model. She was wearing blood red lipstick, and a matching crimson silk choker with an oval onyx in the center. Complementing Aaron's bejeweled sterling silver armband, she also wore his diamond and pearl earrings and anklet. A set of red stiletto heels beautifully set off her bare legs.

Well, they were nearly bare. She'd again smoothed on a subtle misting of glitter lotion, so her legs sparkled when the lights hit her just right, and on her left thigh she wore her white garter.

In fact, she was wearing a variation on her original Santa's Helper outfit. She had on that same spaghetti-strapped, red silk drape top, which only kept her nipples covered when she stood straight and tall; even then, most of her golden brown breasts were exposed, as was quite a bit of her upper tummy. With the way she was leaning forward to stroke my cock her lingerie top simply fell away, leaving her bare-breasted in the club. We could see the delicious bumps on her raised areolas, and her thick nipples were fully erect. The sparkle sheen on her skin made for a spectacular effect as her gorgeous tits swayed and bobbled with every slinky movement of her arm.

Smiling sexily at the girls, she kept pumping my cock. "Think the guys will still recognize my shorts?" she asked me, flashing a quirky grin. The girls gasped again when she leaned in and parted her lips, pulling me by my ass into her mouth. Using no hands on my erection she began to face-fuck herself, taking me all the way down. After a couple of long, deep strokes, she buried her nose in my abdomen and shook her head on my dick. With her mouth full of cock, she gave the girls another smile as she slowly trailed her lips back up my shaft. Breaking into a wolfish grin, she teasingly dragged her gleaming white teeth along my glistening length. I jerked a little when she scraped over the ridge of the mushroom head, which she nibbled for a bit before pressing the tip of her tongue into the piss slit. Then she became serious about her cocksucking; for the next few minutes she hungrily bobbed away, moaning up and down my shining wet pole.

The entire time, she never stopped smiling at the girls. Finally pulling off, she took my erection and showed it to them. Looking up at me, she grinned, "God, I love to suck your cock. Mmmm, I always want it in my mouth." She went back down on it, wetly slurping on the head for a few moments before lifting again. "How long are you going to deny me my precious cum? Give it to me, baby. Let these beautiful girls watch you fill my mouth with your sweet cum. I want them to see your perfect cock, and I want you to show them how much cum you give me."

She started sucking hard, taking every inch, then she tugged her top aside to place her naked tits in my hands, and that's what finally did it; groaning, I erupted in a massive orgasm. As I shot rope after rope into her laughing mouth, Summer pulled back so that only my tip was resting on her tongue. Giggling like a fiend, she wanted those girls to see my cum firing into her mouth.

A burst or two missed, splattering her face before it dripped onto her right breast. After wiping her chin, she popped her fingers into her mouth; then, using her fingertips to spread my cum all over her tits, she made them glisten. Grinning, she made a cute "Mmmmmm!" sound as she finally swallowed the large load, although she did let some of it conspicuously dribble down onto her breasts, which she rubbed into her nipples.

"He has the most gorgeous cock ever, don't you think?" she purred to the girls, who huddled closely together with excited giggles as they watched Summer rapturously stroke my gleaming erection all over her face and breasts.

"Here, have a taste," she said, swiping a pooling pearl from my slit. She offered her fingers to the first girl, who in sheer bewilderment simply accepted them; she sucked Summer's fingers, taking my cum, and the other girls squealed with glee while exchanging wide-eyed guffaws.

"Delicious, isn't he?" smiled Summer, swiping my cock a second time to give the hot Latina another taste.

Dumbfounded, the nodding girl again opened her mouth to accept Summer's gift.

Once the girl had sucked clean each proffered set of cum-covered fingers, Summer stuffed my cock back into my pants and buttoned me up. "Okay, bye for now, girls," she smiled, giving them a friendly wave as she took me by the hand to lead me out of the billiards room and into the dance club.

"By the way," she grinned, "you never did answer my question about my shorts."

On the edge of the dance floor she stopped and did a full pirouette for me, causing quite a few heads to turn.

I laughed, "No, I'm not sure they'll recognize them anymore! Those shorts look just a tad different now!"

"Think they'll like what I've done to them?"

"Unless they turned gay, there's no way they won't. Everyone here sure likes them," I said, admiring her provocative curves.

Employing the careful application of a wonderfully lascivious mind plus a zealous bit of doctoring with a pair of sharp scissors, Summer had taken her tiny red and white nylon running shorts and crafted those simple yet sexy things into an ungodly hot micro miniskirt. For starters, she'd cut the little triangle-shaped decorative hems on the sides into wide splits that ran all the way up to the waistband. Having removed the crotch, she shaped what was left into a gorgeous little loincloth design that only went down as far as her red satin Santa's Helper panties. The panties left half her ass exposed, and so did the little skirt, while in front the skirt only barely covered her pussy. The white lace edging on her panties matched her white garter, and they both contrasted beautifully with her sparkling suntanned thighs.

"I wanted to wear just the panties and really recreate our first night in my Santa's Helper outfit, but I wanted to wear the shorts, too. Also, I wasn't sure that I could get away with only wearing panties here, especially these panties, so I came up with a Plan B!" she exclaimed, giggling into my mouth as she kissed me.

"You were incredible in blue for New Year's Eve, and you're incredible again in red. They'll love you," I said, reveling in her kisses.

"I just hope they get it."

"Well, if they don't recognize what you're wearing, it will only be because you look so amazing that it fried their brains. Face it, baby, once they see you again, they may not even be able to remember their own names. Have mercy on the poor guys."

"Yeah, right!" she laughed. "They've seen me in a lot less than this! They may not even notice. Anyway, do you think it looks silly wearing them together, when they're basically the same length now? I also considered wearing just the shorts, but I really wanted to wear my Santa's Helper panties for everyone again."

Her cherry lips curled into a sexy grin. "Not to change the subject or anything, but, oh, by the way, that gorgeous girl back there? The one who let me feed her your cum? She was absolutely dying to suck your cock. Baby, she would've fucked you in a heartbeat, right there on the pool table."

"Maybe, but she was way more turned on by you. They all were."

"You think so? She was really pretty, too. Get me turned on enough tonight, and who knows what I might be up for? I could enjoy her myself, or maybe I could watch you fuck her. Mmmm, baby, that would be so sexy, seeing that hot little slut coming on my husband's huge cock. I'd love to watch you fuck her brains out, totally putting on a show for me," she grinned, mischievously biting her thumbnail.

I had just started to ask her about maybe having a threesome with the young Latina when I was interrupted by the buzzing of my cell phone. Checking the number, I saw that it was Dave. As soon as I answered it, he said, "Don't respond to anything I say, and do not start looking around. We're here at the club, watching you from a booth near the bar. We just saw Summer twirl around for you. Goddamn, she looks even more amazing than before! We want to surprise her, though. Tell her we're sorry we missed you guys tonight, but we couldn't catch a ride to the island. Let her know we'll be by the house first thing tomorrow morning, and we'll be expecting one of her killer breakfasts. Say it just like that. 'Summer, Dave said they'll be expecting one of your killer breakfasts.' Then start dancing with her."

Making sure that Summer could hear my end of the conversation, I said, "Yeah, dude, that sucks. She'll be really disappointed, but I'll tell her. See you tomorrow."

When I hung up, Summer exploded! "No! You can't be serious! They're not coming tonight? That totally sucks!"

"I know, I know. Dave said they got in too late to catch a ride to the island tonight, so they'll be here first thing tomorrow morning. Oh, and he said to tell you that they'll be expecting one of your killer breakfasts."

"Oh, is that right? Yeah, I'll give them a killer breakfast. I'm going to put rat poison in their eggs! That's the least they deserve for letting me get my hopes up, only to bail on us! I was so excited about seeing them!"

"I'm sure they're disappointed too," I offered gently.

She sighed. "I'm sorry, baby, I know it's not their fault. I'm just being a spoiled brat. I don't want to ruin our night, so let's go have some fun. Once you get me dancing, I'll get over it. Come on..." she said, pulling me onto the dance floor.

It was a slow song, thank god, and Summer melted into my arms. I can handle the ballads, but I'm completely hopeless with the fast ones. As we began dancing, she returned to the subject of having a threesome with our hot Latina. Grinning, she told me she definitely loved having sex with girls, which she described as "amazing." She said she was eager to do it again, although nothing would ever replace the feeling of being filled with a hard cock.

"What about strap-ons?" I asked.

"Oh, please. No strap-on is ever going to feel like a warm cock pulsing inside me. Besides, I love cum. A strap-on or a dildo can't give me a real man's hot cum."

"What about what lesbians always say, that only another woman really knows how to go down on a woman."

"That's the biggest joke I've ever heard. There's nothing a woman can do with her lips, fingers, and tongue that a well-trained, properly motivated man can't also do," she smiled. "The main difference is that women usually aren't in such a big hurry, while most men can't wait to move on to the main course. If I can get a man to savor it and take as much time with it as a woman often will, then the only things a woman can offer me that a man can't are breasts and a pussy. Sure, breasts are absolutely gorgeous, and pussies are beautiful too. I won't lie, I love going down on a really responsive woman. Still, my body is built to make love with a man. As much as I enjoy eating pussy and having a woman go down on me, those things could never replace what happens inside me when a man makes me come. I simply crave cock and male cum. God, sometimes I think I could almost live on it...just sucking cock and drinking cum.

"How did you describe it, Jake, earlier this evening? You said something like I was put on this earth to make love. I think you're right, baby. That's exactly how I feel, and that feeling seems to be growing stronger every day."

"Excuse me, buddy, but would you mind if I have a dance with your date?" came a gruff, slurry voice from behind Summer.

The guy's timing couldn't have been worse. Summer clearly was not in the mood to deal with some obnoxious drunk.

Burying her head in my neck, she whispered, "Say no. Tell him I'm not your date, I'm your wife."

"Thank you for asking, but my wife would like to finish this dance with me," I said, looking over her shoulder at the guy.

"Okay, then, how about the next one? She's awfully pretty," he answered, becoming a little pushy.

Summer turned to face the guy, doubtless intending to tell him to buzz off; instead, she shouted with joy while jumping into his arms. "JOHN! OH, MY GOD, YOU'RE HERE!" she cried, wrapping her arms and legs around him right there on the dance floor. As she frantically planted kisses all over his face, a laughing John held her up by her ass. Between kisses she managed to squeal, "How did you get here? David called to say you guys couldn't make it tonight!"

"And you believed him? That big gorilla is a lying bastard, and so is your dear husband," John said, smirking at us.

When Summer turned to me, I copied her earlier gesture on the beach of making a little halo shape above my head.

"Huh?" she asked, thoroughly confused.

While still holding her up off the ground, John had a big grin as he turned her to face a secluded booth in the corner.

Shrieking again with joy, Summer jumped down and dashed over to the booth. With a happy whoop she launched herself through the air, landing in the laps of Dave and Aaron. Immediately throwing her arms around their necks, she pulled them together, trying to hug and kiss them both at the same time.

BONK!

"Owww!" they shouted.

She giggled, "Oh, my god! I'm so sorry!"

In her wild enthusiasm to hug them she'd accidentally rapped their heads together like a couple of coconuts, and they both appeared to be seeing stars.

At first she was mortified, then she punched them while laughing, "Serves you right, you jerks! That was the worst trick ever! How could you buttheads be so mean? You even had Jake tell me that you expect a killer breakfast, after bailing on me? You guys just suck!"

Once their heads began to clear, they started laughing too. Barely able to contain herself, Summer attacked them again, albeit with much gentler hugs and kisses. John and I joined them at the table, and it wasn't long before we were all hugging her at the same time, smooshing her into Aaron and Dave. Laughing giddily, Summer shouted, "Woohoo!"