Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally separated, John took Summer by the hand and stood her before us. "It's been too long, Summer. Just let us look at you."

After blowing us all kisses, she raised her arms over her head and did a sexy twirl.

"Hey! That's your Santa's Helper top and garter...and those are the shorts from when you took your little detour into the pool...only they kinda shrunk!" laughed John, instantly noticing what she was wearing.

Summer jumped into my arms. "Oh, Jake," she said, her joyous eyes filled to overflowing as she hugged me.

"What? What'd I say?!" John asked in confusion.

"You remembered," I grinned. "Summer was worried that you guys wouldn't recognize the special outfit she wore for this occasion, especially after the way she doctored up the shorts a little."

"A little?" repeated Dave, laughing as he admired her long, bare legs displayed to perfection in her sexy heels. "Look at those shorts! They used to cover at least most of her mouthwatering bottom, but now they're just...they're just going to kill me!"

Beaming, Summer turned away from us, then she arched her back and flipped up her tiny makeshift skirt.

"The Christmas panties!" shouted Aaron and John together.

Raising her arms high above her head again, Summer did another sexy little dance, showing off her Santa's Helper panties. "You remembered!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down with joy.

"See what I mean?" I smiled. "Simply by noticing what she was wearing, you guys just made this beautiful elf from the North Pole very happy."

"Good god, Summer," John said, watching as she excitedly danced around, cavorting like crazy. "Fuck me, but I already loved that top and those panties, and that was before I ever saw you jump up and down in 'em. Girl, your breasts are even more beautiful than I remembered."

Summer didn't realize that as she was jumping up and down her gorgeous tits were bouncing completely free outside her top. She was simply too excited to notice.

"Ooops! Christ!" she giggled, holding her hand over her mouth. Blushing as red as her outfit, she tucked herself back in before smacking John on the shoulder.

"Hey! Why do I get slapped?" he laughed, playfully tickling her.

"Because you're such a perv! How long were you going to let me do that before you warned me?"

"Umm, forever?" he quipped, ducking as she tried to smack him again.

With a cute little growl she jumped on his back, and he stumbled into the booth, depositing her between himself and Aaron. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging and kissing him over and over. "God, I missed you so much," she said, kissing all along his throat.

Touching her face, John said, "Not half as much as I missed you, angel."

"At least this time the wait was shorter," added Aaron, gently caressing her bare back.

Turning to face him, she pressed his hand to her heart. "You're right. Thank you for coming to the wedding. This time I only had to wait a month to see you again."

"A month is way too long, Summer," he smiled.

Nodding, she slipped into his arms, curling herself into a ball in his lap. "Thank you so much for coming. This is perfect," she said, caressing his jawline with her lips.

John took off to get us some drinks, and Summer stayed in Aaron's arms, nuzzling him. After savoring her tender kisses for a few more moments, he leaned down to whisper, "Sweetie, I think the big galoot to my right wants to say hello to you too."

Squeezing him again, Summer smiled her love to Aaron, then she slid from his lap to knee-walk across the booth to a beaming Dave, who was holding out his arms in welcome. When she reached him, she climbed straight up into his lap and straddled him. "Hey, you..." she said softly, resting her hands on his chest. Staring into his eyes, she mouthed, "Thank you so much."

"So how's our gorgeous miracle doing these days?" he grinned, taking her hands. "Enjoying your honeymoon, I hope?"

Nodding shyly, Summer began to cry as she whispered, "Thank you...thank you...oh, David...thank you."

Dave looked over at me; embarrassed, he quickly turned back to Summer. When she saw that he had also started to cry, she threw herself into his arms, hugging him with every ounce of love in her body. With Summer sobbing into his neck, Dave buried his face in her hair, and they were both trembling. For the longest time they simply held each other, unwilling to let go.

"Look at you, Dave, you big softy! You're acting like you've missed her or something," said a grinning John, having returned with drinks.

"Yeah, Dave," Aaron added, eagerly piling on, "I mean, come on, she's only the sweetest, sexiest, most beautiful and profoundly wonderful woman in the whole world. Okay, fine, on top of everything else she also loves you to death, and she's absolutely in ecstasy over being in your arms again. Still, you call those reasons to start blubbering? Jeez, what's the big deal?"

Ignoring them, Dave and Summer kept hugging in unbridled joy.

Finally Dave pulled back, yet all he could do was look on in sheer wonder at Summer. She gave him a deep, heartfelt kiss before turning to his hecklers with a warm smile. "You two, be nice to him. Yes, I do love him to death, and he's the reason we're all together here."

"No, Summer, you're the reason we're all together here," Dave said, unashamedly letting us see his tears.

John leaned over the table to kiss her shoulder, and Aaron said, "Dave's right, Summer. He's had this house down here for years, and we've never even seen it. We've also never spent this much time together, not as adults anyway. We've always been too busy, or just too fucked up in the head. Because of you we've come together again, and now we're here on this beautiful island. It's entirely because of you. You've changed everything, and all for the better."

When John, Aaron, and I raised our glasses, Summer reached over to squeeze Aaron's thigh. "Just so you know," she said, smiling to them one by one, "I expect you all to marry me, exactly the way you said you would if Jake hadn't hooked me first. You'll see. I'm serious. You all said you'd marry me in a heartbeat, and I'd marry each of you in a heartbeat too, so that's what we're going to do. I'm starting my own harem, and you sexy boys are it."

"Don't look now, but I think she really is serious," Dave said, chuckling into her hair.

"Oh, she's definitely serious," I answered. "If I got hit by a bus tomorrow, she'd marry any one of you meatheads, without a moment's hesitation."

Aaron said, "John, first thing tomorrow morning, find out the bus schedules. Dave, drug Jake, then take him for a walk. I'll knock out the bus driver."

"Sounds like a plan," Dave grinned.

"I'd just have to kill you two also then," laughed John. "Don't you guys get it yet? This doesn't end until she's all mine. Jake saw her first, but I saw her second, so I'm next in line in succession to the throne."

Summer grinned at me. "Okay, we may not be able to take Alex home with us, but we're definitely keeping these guys."

I held up my palms in surrender. "That's fine, but you're in charge of housebreaking them. That big one there, he looks like he could make quite a mess."

"Oh, I'll clean up his messes, you just leave that to me," she said, smiling at Dave as she began grinding her hips in his lap. "Any mess you want to make--any kind of mess--make it in my mouth," she whispered to him. "I want you to do it in my pussy too, and don't think for a second that I won't also want you to do it in my ass," she whispered again, nipping at his ear.

His head snapped up, and he lurched into her pussy. As they stared into each other's eyes, she took his hands and nodded solemnly. "Yes," she whispered.

Turning to me, Dave laughed, "Dude, I'll wear a collar. I won't chase cars. I won't even chew on the sofas. I'll be good, I promise, but you gotta let her take me home with you!"

"Yeah, yeah," I said, "I know your type. At first you're all cute and cuddly, but before long you won't be able to stop humping her leg."

"Yeah? So?" he grinned.

"Yeah! So?" added Summer.

"Look, it'll get embarrassing. With him shedding everywhere and tearing up the house when we're gone, we'll never be able to have Mom over for a visit."

"Here, you mangy mutt, have a doggy treat," said John, throwing a popcorn kernel at Dave, who caught it in his mouth.

"That's a good boy!" Summer cooed, patting him on the head.

Dave responded like any happy dog would, giving his owner a big, sloppy lick on the face. Laughing, Summer licked him back, and that kicked off a pitched face-licking battle. Aaron also laughed, so Summer leaned over and licked him too, at least until he pulled her down and started licking all over her face and neck.

"If you're gonna lick me, do it right!" she giggled, pulling his face to her exposed breasts.

Summer lay on her back, her tiny skirt flipped up to her waist. While Aaron licked and sucked her breasts, Dave caressed her thigh, only inches from her tempting sex. Her bare legs were spread, and Dave was staring directly at her panties-covered pussy. He had to have noticed her new strip of pubic hair peeking out above her panties.

Summer suddenly seemed to realize where she was and what she was doing; bare-breasted and lying on her back, she was surrounded by four horny men in a secluded booth of a nightclub. Aaron was sucking her nipples, and Dave was admiring her pussy, nearly touching it.

Clearly, that thought set her on fire.

"Oh, my god," she moaned when Aaron cupped her naked breasts before burying his face there. Unable to help himself, Dave reached out to touch the inviting tuft of auburn hair showing above the delicate band of lacy white trim. Summer jerked, and we all saw the moisture quickly spread across the center of her ultra-thin panties. As Dave pressed into her satin softness, her pussy instantly enveloped his finger. Barely even touching her, he was sucked straight into her welcoming depths. She was just burning hot, and soaking wet.

"Ohhhhh, god," Summer managed to moan, "I can't take much more of this. Guys, you either need to stop right now or...please...just rip my panties off and fuck me."

Aaron sat up, and so did Dave. As Summer slowly pulled herself together, John handed her a drink. Enjoying a long swallow, she leaned back against Dave. She closed her eyes, breathing deeply and smiling.

"Thank you," she finally said. "You guys still don't realize how badly you drive me insane, do you?"

"Baby, the feeling is entirely mutual," I grinned.

"Mmmmmm," she hummed to herself. "So is everyone okay with the way I altered my shorts?"

"I think I can speak for all of us when I say they're a smashing success. Love your new hair too, Summer. You look even sexier now," John said, trying to help her relax. He was gesturing to her long, silky, newly straight hair.

"It grew so fast, too. It's really beautiful," Aaron added.

Summer misunderstood them. Her eyes had remained closed as John gestured to her hair, and she was probably still thinking about Dave touching her pussy while Aaron sucked her breasts.

"You like my new hair? Mmmm, I'm so glad," she smiled sultrily, then we all watched in amazement as she slid her hands down to her hips to untie her panties. She raised her bottom and took her panties away, dropping them onto the table. With her eyes still closed she spread her legs and ran her fingertips through her pink lips, explaining as she touched herself, "I didn't change it much. I'm still completely bare here...." She caressed her naked folds, showing us her soft, glistening wet petals. "I just wanted a little something extra, and you're right, it does grow fast," she added, brushing her crimson nails across the small strip of hair she'd grown since the guys had last seen her.

Moving her hand away so she could show us, she finally opened her eyes again. With a dreamy expression she grinned, "Having just a little strip of hair above my bare lips, doesn't it make my pussy seem more naked? I think it looks sexier this way."

Everyone was smiling while trying not to laugh.

"What's so funny?" she asked, beginning to giggle when she noticed our growing chuckles.

"Nothing, angel. You're absolutely beautiful this way," Dave said, giving us all a stern look. He brought his hands to her face before running them through her silky auburn mane. "Your long, straight hair is gorgeous too."

"You don't think the straight hair makes me look cold and bitchy?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"'Cold' and 'bitchy' would not be the words that leap to mind, no," I chuckled, beaming at her.

"It looks fantastic," said John, and Aaron nodded his agreement.

Running his hands through it again, Dave added, "It's stunning, Summer."

"Okay. I'm glad you all like it." Looking up, she gave us a sunny grin. "Mmmm, I can't believe you already made me come. What's it been, not even fifteen minutes since John asked me to dance? This must be a new world record! I'm going to have to watch myself around you boys, aren't I?"

"I would, if I were you. No one in their right mind would blame a person for wanting to watch you," John said.

Summer grabbed her panties from the table and threw them at him. "You know what I meant! I'm just saying, I must have missed you guys even more than I thought. Look how easily I let myself go, and I came so quickly, even here in a nightclub." Grinning at Aaron, she playfully kicked him. "You, sir, need to stop taking advantage of my sensitive nipples with that amazing mouth of yours." Then she reached up to touch Dave's face. "And you, my darling, need to stop driving me totally crazy with the way you look at me."

"And how do you propose we stop doing these things?" asked a smiling Aaron. He was holding her foot in his lap, gently caressing it. Her other leg was bent at the knee.

Jesus, her legs looked incredible, and her bare pussy was a moist, shining beacon.

"Mmmmmm, I have no idea, and I really don't want you to stop anyway," she purred, lazily dropping her hand between her legs. "I guess I may just have to come a million times, huh?" She spread her legs and moaned when she slid two fingers all the way inside her pussy; then, arching her hips, she began slowly fucking herself. As she picked up the pace, she pressed Dave's hands to her naked breasts and smiled, "Sorry, baby. I know you'd rather have your hands on my bottom."

"I'm sure I can manage to soldier through, just this once," he grinned, pinching her nipples.

"Thank you, and I promise I'll make it up to you. I need to come now, though, and unless I do it this way I'm liable to become reallybaaaaad," she said, smiling sexily for us as she rubbed her foot in Aaron's crotch. With Dave continuing to worship her bare breasts, she stroked Aaron's erection while fucking herself deeper and harder. When she was getting close, her hips started to buck, and her soft cries turned to breathy gasps. Leaning over to kiss her, I took her moans into my mouth, which also served to prevent anyone walking by our table from catching a clear view of her.

I placed my hand atop hers; she pulled out, wanting me to take over. When I slid two fingers inside while rubbing her clit with my thumb, her pussy immediately began to spasm. Moaning urgently, her pitch rising, she broke our kiss only long enough to whisper, "Fuck me."

Faster, harder, I began to slap her pussy and pound my fingers into her. Her legs trembled, and she shrieked into my mouth.

"Do you want a big one?" I whispered.

"I want you to fuck me, right here in this booth," she breathed hotly. Reaching out to grasp my cock through my pants, she leaned up and captured my mouth, sucking hard on my tongue.

Having received my answer, I slid my pinky and ring fingers into her thoroughly drenched asshole while curling my middle and index fingers inside her pussy. Quickly locating the rougher, spongier texture of her G-spot, I rubbed it fast and hard.

Screaming into Dave's coat, she released a broad stream of fluid over my hand and onto Aaron's legs, where he was still holding her foot. Her other leg kicked out; John caught it and held it steady, laughing in amazement as Summer continued to crash through her orgasm with small, flowering eruptions of clear cum arcing from her delectable pussy.

When she finally began to come down, I kissed her and smiled, "You're getting really good at those."

Returning my smile, she sighed happily, "You mean you're getting really good at giving me those."

"Oh, my god, Summer! That was the hottest thing ever! I've never seen a girl do that before!" laughed John.

She gave him a warm, sweet smile. "I've been doing it a lot more these past few months. I still don't do it every time, though. It's only with a really big cum...mmmm, god, I love when it happens. It's the most intense feeling ever."

"Can you do it whenever you want? Can anyone make you do it?" Aaron asked anxiously, clearly shaken by what he'd just witnessed.

Laughing, Summer took him by the hand. "Don't worry, I'll do it for you too. You'll have no problem getting me there."

"Summer, Ihave to feel that," John said.

"You know you will," she smiled, rubbing his arm with her bare thigh.

Noticing Dave's conspicuous silence, Aaron and John simultaneously shot him accusing stares. Paying them no mind, he continued caressing Summer's breasts, occasionally switching to her face.

She was beaming proudly at him.

"Okay, asshole, why are you being so quiet? How come you're not freaking out like we are? And why is Summer looking at you that way?" John asked, throwing Summer's panties at him.

Dave took those sexy panties and caressed Summer's face with them. While nuzzling her cheek against the moist satin, she smiled to John. "Don't you remember when David and I went to the beach on Christmas Day, and I played for him with those boys? I already told you guys, he saw me do it then." She chomped down on her panties, giggling as she tugged them from Dave's hand. With an adorable growl she began to chew on them, making him laugh, and he laughed again when she stretched the panties over her face. She was wearing them like a ski mask, until she pulled a leg hole over her head and wore them around her neck like a bandana. Beaming at John, she added, "Compared to some of the other huge, crazy gushes he's made me do, that one at the beach was only a little baby squirt."

"You really suck," John grinned, shaking his head at Dave.

"Yes, he really does, and it's soooo wonderful," giggled Summer.

Giving her a sheepish smirk, Dave playfully snapped her panties around her neck, making her giggle even more.

Summer eventually pulled her makeshift skirt down, which really didn't accomplish a whole lot. Minus her panties, her pussy was still exposed. Her bare, shining lips were there for anyone to see, even after she got up to stand by the table. The sweet curves of her perfect ass were also exposed, as was the rear view of her very wet slit, which had thoroughly drenched her succulent thighs with a clear sheen of liquid Summer.

Seeing her like that, I couldn't resist; I knelt between her legs to cup her ass and kiss her pussy. When she reached back to snug my head against her bare bottom, I pressed my mouth into her deep split. She leaned across the table, her arms extended forward, her breasts swaying beautifully. "You bastard," she grinned, grinding her ass on my face.

"It's your fault. With the way you look in that skirt, you're making me hungry," I answered, licking a slow line up her thighs and over her graceful curves before returning to her sweet divide.

"If you're hungry, then eat," she moaned.

"I'm going to go pay the bill," Dave said, laughing as he stopped to touch Summer's hair. When she reached out to him, he kissed her hand before leaving, with John joining him.