Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaron leaned down to Summer. "Jesus, you are so fucking sexy," he said quietly.

Grinning, she reached for the front of his pants to squeeze his obvious bulge. "Don't stop. I'll come quickly," she said, turning back to me. I was sucking her pussy, and she was moaning into her arm as she tugged on Aaron's zipper. Noticing his look of panic, she smiled coquettishly. "Please?" she pleaded. He was not about to say no to Summer, which he proved when he let her reach inside his pants to stroke him. With a sweet little moan she pulled his cock out and slowly licked the length of his shaft all the way to the head before taking the entire thing into her mouth.

"Summer, we can't do this here," Aaron whispered. "Any second, someone will see us."

"Then as quickly as you can, show me how much wonderful cum you've saved up for me," she answered, moving her ass in circles on my face. As I sucked her pussy, I fucked her gorgeous asshole with two fingers while she jacked Aaron's cock into her mouth. She was pumping him hard, alternating between using her mouth in a deep sucking motion and her hand in a fast corkscrewing frenzy. "I've missed your cock so much. Please, come for me," she whispered, gazing into his eyes. "I love you, Aaron, and I want you. Please, let me have you."

Closing her lips around him, she moaned with delight when he immediately began firing off one hot ejaculation after another. She swallowed as much as she could manage before wantonly letting the rest spill down her chin and onto her breasts, which she left untouched.

"Mmmmmm, so obedient," she purred, moaning as her soft orgasm flowed over my tongue.

Hugging her from behind, I covered her breathtaking nudity with my body while Aaron zipped up. She stood and pulled us into a sandwiching hug, which is how we remained until Dave and John returned.

"That was quick," Dave chuckled.

"Even quicker than the first one! We both came in under a minute!" giggled Summer, squeezing Aaron more tightly.

"Hey, wait a second. Both?" asked John, looking murderously at Aaron.

"Mmmm-hmmmmm...both," she grinned, still hugging Aaron, who scooped up a bit of glistening cum from her chin. Smirking at John, he slipped it into her mouth. Swallowing happily, she spent a few moments sexily sucking on his finger before releasing it with a cute'pop.'

With a rueful laugh, John shook his head at him. "Dude, you suck too."

Smiling drowsily, Summer said, "It's time to take me home, boys. I'm wiped out, and we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. Little girls need their beauty rest."

"Are we still on for your usual killer breakfast tomorrow morning?" Dave asked, teasing her as we prepared to leave.

"Oh, I think it's safe to say you've all earned it," she said, beaming again at the four of us.

After only a few moments of waiting outside the club, we piled into a minivan cab. Everyone was laughing and joking, except for Summer. As soon as we were rolling, she leaned against me and fell asleep.

When we arrived back at the house, I carried my groggy little girl to bed, where she giggled as I undressed her. Once she was naked, she slid beneath the covers and called out in a sleepy voice, "Goodnight, everybody!"

All the guys came in, and she was absolutely radiant, hugging and kissing them goodnight. Her sheet had fallen to her waist, so as she gave each of them a hug she was naked in their arms.

"I apologize for not tucking you all in tonight, but at least everyone has their own room this time, and your beds are already made up. Sorry, Aaron," she said, smiling sweetly again.

"Ahhh, crap," he answered, returning her smile. Leaning in to caress her tummy, he pulled her panties from around her neck and tugged them down over his own head.

Giggling her approval, Summer reached up and snapped them against his neck.

"Hey, since Aaron now has his own room, plus your panties, does this mean you'll come tuck me in when it's time for beddy-bye?" John asked her, smirking at Aaron.

Dave laughed, "No, you idiot, it means Aaron is now available to tuck you in. You two can just eat shit and die, 'cause this time Summer is going to be tucking me in every night!"

Summer gave them a warm, tender smile. "You're all a buncha goofs. God, I love you guys." She looked impossibly adorable as she stretched and yawned before lying back fully nude on the bed, her arms above her head. Her bare breasts were amazing, and her gorgeous smile was simply spellbinding. Noticing our mesmerized stares, she purred, "You really are a buncha goofs...a bunch of wonderful, beautiful, sexy goofs. See you boys in the morning."

As we all began to walk out together, Summer suddenly jumped up from the bed and grabbed me by the arm. "Whoa, hold your horses!" she giggled. "Where do you thinkyou're going? Someone's gotta tuck me in too, and baby, tonight that someone is you."

~to be continued~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your comments and questions deserve a response, so when you send feedback make sure to include a return address.