Summer is Hot in Cozumel Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all looked at me, then Dave said, "We never have, and we never will. It doesn't matter what other guys would do, or even what we might do under different circumstances. This is Jake."

When he continued to stare at me, I shook my head no. He glanced over to Aaron and John, who answered with subtle nods.

Summer asked, "What's going on?"

I shook my head at Aaron, but he said, "Fuck this. Summer, you're his wife now. It's time you knew the truth."

"Aaron, we agreed never to talk about it," I said, becoming pissed.

"Yeah," John began, "but that was before Summer entered the picture. What we have here with her, it's not exactly normal, you know? This has to seem really strange to her. She's obviously been struggling with a lot of fair questions, and she deserves to know everything, especially now that we're all about to go off with her on our own."

Dave added, "Jake, I know what we agreed to, but that was a long time ago. Summer needs to know. She's a part of us now."

"I'm out of here," I said, storming out the door.

~ ~ ~

Frightened, bewildered, nearly in shock, Summer stood shaking. Aaron went to her and held her, whispering, "Shhh, everything's fine, sweetie. Don't worry. It's nothing bad."

"Nothing bad?! He just walked out on us! I've never seen him this angry! How can you say it's nothing bad?"

Aaron looked at Dave and John, who both nodded again.

Pulling away, she leaned back against the counter, her arms crossed below her chest. Waiting, she stared impatiently at them. "Okay, talk."

Aaron took a deep breath. "Summer, you need to know that your husband saved our lives. I'm not exaggerating, either. All three of us literally owe Jake our very lives, so believe us when we say we will never hurt him."

Stunned, Summer could only blink in astonishment.

John said, "Look, he doesn't like to talk about it. Long story short, there was some asshole drunk driver, and a crash. Our car was on fire. Jake was badly hurt, but conscious. The rest of us were knocked out. Summer, he didn't bail on us, not even when it might have meant giving up his own life. One by one, he dragged us out of that burning car. We woke to paramedics treating us down in a ditch. Firemen were hosing down the remains of the car, which exploded right after Jake pulled me out. On top of everything else, he suffered a broken back and the loss of a huge hunk of flesh when a heavy piece of the exploding car nailed him. Girl, that crazy husband of yours threw himself over my body to shield me. Instead of trying to save his own skin, he intentionally took the hit."

Summer whispered, "That jagged scar on his back...he said he got it from slipping on some rocks at the beach when he was a kid."

Dave went to her. "Summer, now do you understand? We truly are happy for you and Jake, and we're happy too. Even though we can't have you all to ourselves, we really aren't suffering. Yes, I'm deeply in love with you, but I will never try to steal you from Jake. I'll kill anyone who ever tries to hurt either one of you."

"It's true," said John. "We will never try to steal you from him. Our lives are a miracle, and you're our love...a blessing from above. I am nothing but grateful that you're now a part of us."

Aaron took Summer by the hand. "If Jake loved you and you weren't Summer, we would still support him. We'd do whatever we could to help, and we wouldn't try to steal you. We will always be there for him, no matter what.

"That's not what happened, though, is it? Wasn't it enough that Jake was already my best friend? I'm talking even before the crash. Wasn't it more than enough that he was our guardian angel, saving all of us? Now he's given us his most precious gift...an angel of love."

Summer collapsed sobbing to the floor. She lay in the fetal position, hugging her knees as she cried. Aaron knelt to lift her into his lap, and she curled tightly against him. Cradling her in his arms, he carried her to the living room couch and gently laid her down.

Lying back, she closed her eyes and whispered, "It's really true. I've made love with all of you. I've given you everything I have, and you've overwhelmed me with your love, yet never when we were alone did any of you have a single bad word to say about each other, or Jake. Not once did any of you give me even the slightest feeling that you were thinking, 'If only you weren't with Jake.' You never tried to undermine him, or each other. That would've ruined everything for me, and none of you did it."

Opening her eyes, she looked up at them. "Yes, John, I did come up with an answer to the question I was wrestling with. I found it on my wedding night. When Jake invited you to come down for our honeymoon and help us christen this beautiful home, and you were all still so happy for us, I knew it was real. I had no more doubts. That was it, and I had to make a choice. I didn't knowwhy you guys are the way you are, but I could either believe it, rejoice in it, take the chance on following my heart and being deliriously happy, or I could play it safe. I could close myself off to you and try to protect against getting really hurt. I chose to follow my heart, and yesterday Jake even made me promise always to do so, as a condition of his own happiness."

Dave nodded. "I guarantee you that he meant it, too. Oh, and like Aaron said, don't worry about Jake. He's fine. He's all pissed off or whatever right now, but it'll take him about two seconds to get over it. You just listen to what Jake tells you, Summer, because he really does mean it."

Grinning, she answered, "Nobody has to convince me anymore. I believe him. I just hope he doesn't stay angry at you guys, although I'm pretty sure I'll be able to shmooze him back to normal. He's easy. He's a sucker for my sweet talk."

"Ya' think?" laughed John.

She looked up at him with a warm smile. "So, John, that was it. When you guys were happy to come here and be with us, that was what really did it for me. That's when I handed you the keys to my missile shield, and I've been defenseless ever since."

Spreading her legs, she slid one hand inside her panties, the other beneath her tank top. Moaning softly as she caressed her pussy while cupping her breast, she said in a smoky hot whisper, "Now all I want is to be attacked, over and over and over. I want to be completely annihilated."

Her sexy display made Dave smile. "Summer, what about those two-front wars you mentioned earlier? Are you saying you're hoping for those too now?"

"My dear David, are you threatening me with a sneak attack? Who knew you were such a warmonger?" she teased, batting her eyes.

"Nope, sweetie, on that score nothing has changed for me," Dave replied.

John laughed, "Dude, please tell me you didn't hit her with your cheesy line about hating sausage fests! 'Girl, my cock is the only one I want to see in my fantasies.' You didn't drop that Barry White bullshit on Summer, did you? No way! Not Summer!"

Aaron laughed too. "You didn't. You couldn't. Not to Summer."

Feigning offense, Dave said, "Man, screw you guys! Yeah, I said that to her, and I meant it! I prefer beingalone with a beautiful woman. Is there something wrong with that? What are you people, a bunch of Druids? All I wanna see is Summer. I don't need to see some clown's O-face, and another dude's hairy ass. Excuse me for not being a fag, you sick fucks."

Summer howled with laughter, then she said to him, "Sweetie, you're fine just the way you are. If you don't want to share your toys, that's perfectly okay."

"But what about you?" he asked.

Pausing for a couple of beats, her sunny grin melted into a serene smile. "I'm no longer scared like I was before."

"Back when you were still afraid of being judged," Aaron said.

Summer nodded. "Whenever you guys wanted, I would have let you all take me together. I almost started it that one day."

"You're talking about that time you suddenly jumped up from Dave's lap and ran into the kitchen, when all you had on were your tiny g-string bottoms," John said.

"Uh-huh. I was still afraid to let myself go. I couldn't make the first move, because I didn't want to risk losing any of you. I don't fear that anymore. I'm not specifically asking for it now, but let's put it this way...I definitely won't say no, and I may even initiate it. If it happens, I'm sure I'll love it, the same as I love everything else we do. The main thing was I didn't want to let any of you down. Also, yes, I needed to know that if we did it, no one would treat me coldly once we were done. I couldn't take it if you made me feel like I was just some worthless party favor to you."

"Uhh, no. Definitely not," said John.

"Now why would we do that? We love beautiful, sexy sluts!" laughed Aaron.

Summer guffawed, and Aaron ducked when she tried to kick him. Laughing together, they ended up wrestling on the floor, kicking and tickling each other.

Chuckling as he headed for the front door, Dave said, "Okay, while it's quite fascinating and all to hear how Aaron loves sexy sluts, I'm gonna go find Jake."

~ ~ ~

"Hey, now, what's all this I'm hearing about sluts and party favors, and why wasn't I invited?" I grinned, walking back into the house with Dave.

Having found me sitting alone on the beach, he'd filled me in on everything. Try as I might, I couldn't stay mad at them for wanting to include Summer, and we both knew it. More importantly, I knew that it was time to come clean and apologize to Summer for keeping secrets from her, and also for lying to her about it.

Summer let out a squeal of delight the second we came through the door. Disentangling herself from Aaron, she jumped up onto the couch and immediately moved into attack position: poised on her hands and knees, stealthily eyeing us over the back of the sofa...readying to pounce.

Calling after her from down on the floor, Aaron laughed, "Yeah, that's right, you better run! You knew I was about to pin you for the count, you little slut!"

Pulling her panties to her knees, Summer taunted him by wagging her bare ass right in his smiling face. She let him eat her pussy and fondle her gorgeous bottom for a few sexy moments, then she stuck her tongue out at him while scrambling over the back of the couch. Hopping down behind it with a cute giggle, she started to run to me, but her panties stretched around her knees made her stumble. When a laughing Aaron threw a pillow at her, she quickly peeled off her panties and fired them at him.

Grinning, she came shrieking toward me before leaping into my welcoming arms.

"When most people come home, they just get their dog greeting them at the door, barking and wagging its tail. This jerk gets a naked centerfold squealing in delight, leaping into his arms," Dave commented wryly.

John smirked, "I sure never had a dog like that."

Wagging her glorious tail as wildly as she could, Summer made an adorable "Rrrrruff! Rrrrruff!" barking sound. Giggling, she dropped to the floor. On her hands and knees, she started panting with her tongue lolling out, excitedly snuffling around my shins, all the while continuing to wag her beautiful bare bottom in the direction of a thoroughly amused Dave and John.

She turned to Aaron and grinned, "You want slutty?This is slutty!" Laughing, she wagged her tail even more provocatively, her ass raised high in the air.

Patting her on the head, I said, "That's a goooood girrrl!" When I reached down to pick her up, she eagerly jumped into my arms again, happily licking my face as I carried her back to the couch. I sat us down, and she curled into a little ball in my lap while continuing to wag her tail in Aaron's face.

"Dude, I think your dog is in heat," he quipped, kissing her dancing sex.

Nodding excitedly, Summer giggled, then she gave us an adorable whimper when he pressed his tongue past her wet lips, deep into her pussy.

"These friendly Irish breeds, they seem to be in heat all the time," I said. "Think maybe I should get her fixed?"

Summer growled menacingly.

"Uh-oh, better watch it! She's a smart one, and I don't think she liked that!" laughed Dave.

While grinding her pussy on Aaron's face, Summer broke character to look down and giggle, "Hey! What kind of freak sticks his nose up a dog's ass? Only other dogs are supposed to do that!"

We all burst out laughing, and John crowed, "Well, Aaron? What do you have to say for yourself?"

"Woof?" he deadpanned.

"That's better," Summer replied, happily wagging her tail again.

Aaron resumed eating her ass and pussy, and a moaning Summer slid her lower body off the couch; kneeling, she spread her legs, fully offering herself to him. She leaned into me, slipping her upper body between my legs before looking back at Aaron. "Since you're German, you must be a military dog. So, okay, here's a command for you: As you were, soldier!"

Everyone whooped with laughter, especially when Aaron responded with a crisp salute before rolling onto his back between her legs. Reaching up with both hands, he cupped her ass and brought her pussy down to his mouth.

Summer moaned, and as her eyes fluttered I stroked her face. "They told you everything, didn't they?" I asked.

She nodded with a tender smile.

"Summer, I'm sorry I lied to you about the scar. I promise, I will never lie to you again."

"Why did you want to keep it a secret from me?"

"He wants to keep it a secret from everyone," John said, coming over to take a seat on the arm of the couch.

Standing at the kitchen counter, Dave added, "That's true. His mom is the only person he ever told, and even then he sorta bullshitted her. He left out most of it. You're the only one who knows the real story."

I looked up and said, "I owe you guys an apology, too. I should have understood that you had to tell Summer."

From the general vicinity of Summer's ass came a mush-mouthed, "Duh!"

Summer reached down to swat Aaron. Wiggling her ass on his face, she giggled, "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's not polite to talk with your mouth full?"

"Sorry!" came his muffled response, and Summer laughed, dropping her head to my stomach. As Aaron ate her pussy, she moved her hips in languid circles while nuzzling her face against me.

"Do you at least understand now?" I asked, caressing her cheek. "I mean about why I trust them, and why we all trust each other?"

"Baby, I do, although not for the reason you might think," she answered, moaning over the wet sounds Aaron was making between her legs.

"What do you mean?" I asked, lifting her chin to look at me.

"Jake, the friendship you four share is not only about what happened on that one day. Yes, you have an extra bond because of the crash, but if that had never happened do you really think they would screw you over and try to steal me? No, baby, I'm telling you, they wouldn't."

"I would! You taste too damn good!" came another muffled response from below.

We all laughed, then John said to Summer, "The man does have a point."

Summer reluctantly giggled before saying, "That's a buncha bull. David, would you steal John's girlfriend? He never saved your life or anything, right, so does that mean his girlfriend or wife is fair game, and John can just go fuck himself?"

Dave came over and pulled up a chair alongside John and Summer. After pausing to mull it over for a few moments, he grinned, "Well, yeah. John's a douche."

There was an explosion of muffled laughter from the area of Summer's pussy. Out popped a hand, and Dave leaned down to low-five it. As we all laughed, Dave slapped John on the back before heading toward the bathroom, telling us, "I'm going to grab a shower."

The bathroom door closed, then we heard the shower start.

I said, "Summer, I get what you're saying, and, yeah, you're right. We never would have screwed each other over, regardless. I've been telling these guys for years that they make way too big of a deal about it."

"Still, because of what happened that day, things did change," Summer offered.

"Probably not to the extent that the crash would ever be the only reason we will never try to steal you, no, but because of what he did that day, yes, there is definitely something more between us," Aaron said, having slid out from beneath Summer to rest his face on her ass while hugging her from behind.

Summer brought her knees together, raising her bottom, then she arched her back to spread herself open for him. She moaned when he kissed all through her golden divide; when his tongue penetrated her tight ring, she hissed into my stomach.

"Summer, they've always tried to make it such a huge thing. That's why I hate talking about it," I explained, caressing her flushed, unfocused face.

"But why did you want to keep it a secret from me? That's the part I still don't get," she asked before moaning, "Mmmmmm, Aaron, that feels so good...yes, do it, baby...go nice and deep...."

"It's that stupid 'strong, silent type' John Wayne thing of his. I'm just glad you know everything now. Deep down, Jake is too, so go ahead and ignore him," John said, reaching to join me in caressing her face.

She pulled him close for a long, wet kiss, moaning into his mouth as Aaron ate her ass and finger-fucked her pussy. While making out with John she began rubbing my cock, and I laughed, "A John Wayne thing? Jesus...whatever. Anyway, is everyone happy now? Can we just move on and forget about it, once and for all? Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you people? Here we are, on an amazing beach in Cozumel, we have the most beautiful woman in the world with us, she's half naked, and all you idiots want to do is dredge up boring old war stories. No wonder our baseball team sucked. You guys are a buncha fags!"

Aaron started sliding Summer's top up her back. "Half naked, my ass," he smirked.

Raising her arms above her head to make it easy for him, she giggled to me, "Honey, I'm no expert, but I don't think they're fags."

Once he had her top off, he tossed it aside, leaving her completely naked.

"See? I think he likes girls," she grinned.

"Well, okay, maybe Aaron's not a fag," I agreed, taking Summer's breasts in my hands, and her eyes became narrow slits as she stroked me through my shorts.

John laughed, "Better watch out! I think doggie wants a bone!"

Nodding happily, she lolled her tongue out again, loudly panting. Like an expectant puppy hoping for a treat, she wiggled her ass at Aaron before dropping her head into my lap. Making whimpering doggie sounds, she eagerly mouthed my cock through my shorts as Aaron went back to eating her pussy.

When John got up to leave, he reached down to squeeze her breast. Still making cute doggie sounds, she playfully licked his hand while reaching out to rub his bulge. Grinning goofily as she ground her pussy on Aaron's tongue, she stroked our cocks, exaggeratedly panting all the while. Laughing over her silly antics, John headed for the patio door, saying, "I'm gonna go for a swim."

Once John was gone, Summer immediately turned back to Aaron and took his face in her hands. "Since you guys can't seem to take even the most unsubtle hints, allow me to be blunt. Fuck me, Aaron. I don't mean with your mouth and fingers, either. No more teasing me. I need your long, thick, gorgeous cock deep inside my pussy. I want you to fuck me while I suck my husband's dick. I want you both to fuck me, right here, right now. Is that clear enough for you?"

She kissed him, biting him with a playful growl. Giving her head a small shake, she tugged on his lip before releasing it, showing him the fire in her eyes.

As quickly as she'd spun toward him, she turned back to me. Using both hands, she opened my shorts, pulled out my cock, and fed it into her mouth. Reaching back, she spread her ass for him. When she moaned the deepest of satisfactions around my shaft, I knew Aaron had slid inside.