Summer Island Romance Ch. 01

Story Info
Continuing romance between island lady & a nobleman.
2.8k words
4.18
9.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awaken from my slumber with the sound of calling seagulls and waves crashing on the beach. Slowly stretching my limbs, I threw the thin silk sheets off my body. My eyes still shut, I procrastinated on getting up. Finally, I scrounge enough will power to get to my feet. Still half asleep, I stumble out through my bedroom bay doors to the outdoor shower. I could feel the slight tickle of the warm breeze across my naked body. Turning on the faucet, I could feel the cool water rushing over my body. Turning off the shower and shaking out my long wet hair, I step out of the shower. My body quivered slightly from the chillness of the air, as I walked backed to my bungalow bedroom. Back in my bungalow, I strut over to a set of floor length mirrors, and gazing into it. The reflection of a shapely voluptuous tanned skin goddess, with long golden shag hair stood looking back at me. With a genetic condition that runs in my family, I run my hands down and out over my overly large breasts that hang out and down to my naval, squeezing my nipples, giving me a arousing shiver up and down my spine. Living in a warm Caribbean island, dress is ultra casual, as I slip on a flowered bikini bottom and tie skirt over my hips. With the islands topless attire, I opt to forego the top of my outfit, leaving my breasts exposed.

The hot sand squeezes between my toes as I walk along the beach, drifting towards the surf, as I feel the cool water rush past my ankles. As I walk, the beach starts to be slightly congested with male and female beach goers. I notice stares coming from the others as I approach. Stares of lust from all the guys, and stares of envy from the ladies. Local guys coming up to me and acknowledging my existence as they approach. "Baby D! How's it going girl?!" They all say as they pass by, with a look of getting in-between my legs. With a smile on my face and a attitude in my strut, my tits jiggling, as I continue on my way. The local guys are fun to be around, but they're just little boys as far as I'm concerned, and I don't have any romantic interest in both the local and most of visiting little boys that come from the mainland. Even though they want to get in my pants every time I turn around. Oh well, such is life I guess, but I'm looking for a real man to sweep me off my feet. I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Approaching the local food court. I could see it was bustling with activity as people moved around. Walking into a crowded area, I found myself colliding with some local teenage youths running through the court, knocking me down, my butt hitting the street. Still in some what a daze from my fall, I see a strong hand reach down with a gentle voice behind it. "Are you alright miss?" The gentleman said with an English accent. Taking his hand, I look up to see a young nicely dressed gentleman in his mid twenties. He was slender, but physically fit. He had a strong jaw and gentle green eyes, with sandy brown hair. Like a true gentleman, he helped me to my feet. Showing no notice that I was running around topless. Finally on my feet once again, I found myself lost in his eyes. Wishing I could stay forever. I was whipped back to reality as I heard his voice once again. "Miss, are you alright?" Shaken to reality, I realized where I was at

and now embarrassed of my clothing situation in front of this wonderful rescuer standing before me. I quickly crossed my arms, trying to cover my large breasts. Seeing my embarrassment, he quickly took off his light colored suit jacket and draped it over my shoulders. Apologizing for the youngsters obviously tearing her top off with their inconsiderate actions. I smiled, thanking him. He cleared his throat, looking at the young men. Grabbing the boys by the shoulders, sternly suggesting that they apologize to me for their rudeness. With their heads hanging down they gave their sorrys, as they tried sneaking peaks of my chest.

As I walked into my bungalow still wearing his jacket. I slipped it off and brought it up to my face, taking in its' aroma. Hearing a knocking at the door, I turned and put on a robe answering the caller. Three delivery men walked through the door carrying enough roses to fill the entire room. The card was from the English gentleman I met earlier. He apologized once again for the boys rudeness, and invited me to dinner to make up for the bad day. The flowers were accompanied with a cell phone and a boutique business card, to where a dress was waiting for me for the occasion. I dialed the number in the phone, as he answered, thanked him and told him I'd loved to join his for dinner. He told me that he would have a car pick me up later.

The temperature was hot in the afternoon, as I drove down Main street in my open black CJ-7. Casually dressed, I was in a pair of denim shorts, tight t-shirt and white sneakers. A slight balmy breeze rustled the leaves of the palms trees lining each side of the street. Finally arriving at the boutiques' location. I pull over to park next to the curve, and walk through the front door of " Jacques' Fine Fashions." There I met a sales woman in the middle of the sales floor. Her eyebrow raised, as to look down her noise at me. Probably because I had a body she always wanted. Taking the card I received out of my pocket, I handed the card to the saleswoman. A puzzled look was on her face, then she turned the card over and saw the name written on the back of the card. After seeing the name Lord Richard Willingham, the saleswoman quickly turned and made a b-line to the backroom of the store. In the next moment a slender well dressed man walked out, with a cheerful expression, as he greeted me warmly. Scanning my body as he approached, quickly saying in a French accent "No, No... This will not do. The full treatment for you. And I will design a gown specially for you. Only the best for the friends of Missour' Willingham, yes nothing but the best." As he took my hand and guided me to the back. After taking my measurements, I sat in a chair surrounded by hair and make-up artists, as they poked and prod me for hours on end.

The sun was setting, and the warm breeze had a slight chill. Richards car showed up as promised, as a black Mercedes stretch limousine pulled in front of my bungalow, as I looked out of the window. The driver got out of the front seat and came around the car and opened the back door as Richard got out wearing a black tuxedo. Anticipating Richards arrival I walk out the front door and to the top of stairway, just standing there as I paused. Richard looked up to see me standing there, his stare telling me he liked what he was seeing. With my golden mane up in a swirl, my body slightly dripping with jewels, a pink silk designer gown wrapped around my body, with the plunging neckline exposing my extra large cleavage. Taking a piece of my gown in each of my hands, I pulled up slightly as I walked down the steps. Finally reaching Richard, he took my pink gloved hand and kissed it lightly, telling me how beautiful I looked. Then helping me get into the back of the car, and in a few minutes left for dinner.

Finally we reach the marina, as I had a puzzled look on my face. Richard told me that we had arrived. He got out of the car, then helped me out as well. He pointed out to the horizon, and the large yacht sitting off shore. "Shall we eat?" He asked as he escorted me to a launch to take us to the ship.

The interior of the ship was sparsely lit with candlelight. The dinning room table sat in the middle of the room, dressed with flowers and lit candles. A wine chill bucket stand stood at the corner of the table, with a bottle of Chrystal' chilling inside. Richard escorted me over to my seat and pulled out my chair for me. I thanked him as I sat down, as I smiled. Never have I been taken so care of before in my life. Ever since I could remember, all the guys were nice in a way to play with my emotions to only one end. But I could see Richard was different, there was true respect in his voice as we talked. Dinner was amazing, we talked and laughed the entire evening. He asked me what my name was, being we were never formally introduced. "Denise, Denise Hutchinson, but my friends call me D," I said hoping for a good response. He told me that I had a lovely name and he was glad we were finally introduced.

In-between courses, Richard got up from the table and came around to where I was sitting. He extended his hand out asking, "shall we dance?' Taking his hand and with a smile, I nod my head yes. As I stood up, violin music started to fill the room. Richard wrapped his arms around me as far as he could. My breasts buried into his chest, as I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his manhood pressing into me. Moving slowly as we twirled around the floor. Caught in the moment, my face drew towards his. His lips clinched mine in a long passionate kiss, as I could feel his manhood stiffening and getting harder. The evening seem to fly by to quickly, as I really didn't want it to end. But as all good things, the night did come to an end at my front door. I invited him in, but he apologized saying it wasn't proper, worrying about my reputation, for him to enter a fine ladies home on the first date. Instead he took me into his arms, again kissing me on the lips, and told me he wanted to see me again. Then into the darkness his limousine disappeared.

After that first night, Richard and I were almost inseparable. We spend days and nights on the beach, in clubs, and on his yacht. Days and nights would turn into weeks, and then into months. Every minute we spend together made me fall for him more and more. Months had gone by, and we were on Richards' yacht as many days before. Taking a swim in the warm crystal blue water of the Caribbean, we stood on the lower aft deck. Richard in his swimming trunks, and I almost busting out of my bikini top. We looked into each others eyes, and I told him I was in-love with him. With a sparkle in his eyes, he told me the same. Our bodies drew closer, as Richard wrapped his arms around me, and our lips clenched together. I could feel stiffness of his manly organ pressing between my legs. This is it, I said to myself. Wanting his body so much I could scream. I started to kiss down his neck and chest, taking little nibbles along the way. I crouched down lower and lower, as I made my way down past his six-pack stomach, finally reaching the top of his tight bulging bikini briefs. With the bulge right in front of my face, my fingertips peeled down the front of his briefs. His nine inch mushroomed shaped head penis popped out from under his briefs, and right into my face. The black pubic hair surrounding its' base only pronounced its' existence. Wetting my lips with my tongue, all I could think about was how beautiful his manly organ was, and how much I wanted it inside me. Wrapping my fingers around the shaft of his organ, I brought it to my open mouth.

My tongue glided around the surface of the mushroom shaped head. Richard moaned with pleasure, as his cock stiffened harder. My tongue slid up and down his shaft, my mouth sucking on each of his balls. I could hear the further moans coming Richard as I processed. Taking his length into my mouth, my throat swallowed as much as it could get with each inward stroke. The lips between my legs became wet, as I continued to take him in. I pulled his briefs down till they fell to the floor, as Richard stepped out of them. Guiding to my feet, Richard brings my mouth to his kissing me deeper and more passionately, as his fingers untie all the strings of my bathing suit, and both pieces fall to the deck. My naked body crushing into his. Taking my hand, he leads me to the master stateroom, drawing me to the bed. I lay down forward on top of him, with his head in-between my legs. Richard runs his hands over the surface of my lower body, barely touching my skin. The sensation sends shivers up and down my spine. I get wetter and wetter, as he kisses around my inner thighs.

Gently his fingertips spreads open my wet lips, and his tongue explores inside, flicking my clitoris and driving me insane. My throat swallowing the length of his cock once more. Richard skillfully played inside my pussy with his finger and tongue, as I moaned with pleasure to the point my body shuttered. Shooting my orgasm to his waiting tongue. With the both of us sufficiently aroused, I rolled off of him. Richard moved his hips between my curled legs, His chest resting on my large tits. Bringing my left hand down between us. I guided his engorged organ in-between my wet lips, the mushroomed head rested in the small opening. With a slow gently long thrust of his hips. The small opening tightly stretched around the mushroom shaped head, as his penis slowly disappeared into the passage of my vagina. Filling it to over-capacity, as its' base and balls pressed against my lips, our pubic hairs touching. Paused all the way in, to explore how the feeling felt, of our bodies intimately in-twined in this way.

I can feel the base of Richards' manly organ bumping against my lips in small strokes, as his penis moves inside the wet passage of my vagina, tickling me into pleasure. The muscles inside my body tighten around his shaft, pulling on it as it pulls out. In a sense, pumping each others organs in a pleasurable motion. His strokes becomes faster and faster, tickling my womanly passage. My orgasm builds between my legs, I could hear both of our moans of pleasure growing louder. Richard, sensing we were climaxing to quickly, slows his pace, as he takes slower and longer strokes. Our bodies settling down, savoring the pleasuring movement inside my body. The slower and longer strokes of his penis inside me, slowly builds our orgasms. My body becomes overwhelmed with pleasure, and my moans become loud, and I scream as my body explodes shooting orgasm into my dick filled passageway. My body withers and I coo with pleasure, as Richard continues to pump. My pleasure begins to grow, and I moan loudly. "Come on baby, fuck me, fuck me deeper, deeper, harder. Fuck me baby!" I said in my screams. Richards' strokes became faster, deeper and harder.

My hips began to move to meet Richards, our rhythm intensifies and our orgasms grow inside us. I can feel Richards' cock quivering inside me. "No...Wait...Please!" I said loudly, not wanting to cum to quickly. I can see the strain on Richards face, as he tries to hold his orgasm in. I'm once again at the point of eruption. My body overwhelmed, as my back arches and my body quivers. I feel the hard stream of pre-cum coming from Richard, which makes my body explode into my cocked filled passage. I can feel the muscles in his manly organ push his orgasm up, into the clenched slit tip of the mushroom shaped head. Finally, too overwhelmed, the cherry red clenched slit releases and opens. I can feel the muscles in the shaft of his contracting and releasing shooting servos of his cum out from the head of his penis into my fluid and dick filled vagina. Our bodies collapse in exhaustion, his chest sinks into my tits. We both giggle softly to what has just happened. We lay there on the bed, with Richard still between my legs. We kiss and snuggle until we fall asleep. Later that day, I wake up to find Richard still asleep on top of me, and the comfort of his dick still inside me.