Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evilernie
evilernie
103 Followers

After I calmed down a little bit, I opened my eyes. My beautiful aunt is standing in front of me. Her supple breast partially illuminated by the afternoon sun that peaked through the blinds. Her lips curled up into a gloating smile. I reached out for her and she obliged. She bends down and placed one of her on the armrest to get support. I attempted to grab her neck to move her face closer and savor the juices of her mouth again. But she place her other hand on my throbbing chest and pushed me back. I didn’t resist. She removed her hand from my chest and grabbed my rock hard member. She moved her face down to my lap and started swallowing my manhood. Inch by inch it went down her throat. Slowly but surely my whole penis is inside her ravenous mouth. After I am trapped within the confines of her tight and hot mouth, her throat started pulsating. Along with the rough caress of her tongue, she is bringing me ever so closer to orgasm.

She felt my cock twitch inside her throat and my balls tighten. I leaned back as I felt the lava in my balls winds its way up. My hips pump a few times to help it along its ultimate eruption. I felt a tickle escape the opening, which the torrent is not far behind. “I’m cumming!” I yelled. As I shut my eyes and focus my energy into spewing everything that I have down my aunt’s throat. Nothing happened. Edna unlatched her lips from my twitching penis and trapped the gushing semen like a dam by gripping the base of my penis with all her might. I thrash, moan and screamed as each convulsion is stymied by her locked fingers. I thought my heart is going to burst out of my chest. The experience is excruciating and yet so erotic. After Edna knows that it safe to let go, she slowly released her fingers and caressed in shaft gently. Clear fluid flowed continuously from the hole on top of my penis. Edna gathered these and rubbed it all around my penis. I never realized how sensitive my cock became after this adverted orgasm. Every contact on the thin epidermis sends jolts of electricity throughout my body. Again I leaned back and moan as she is doing this. She saved the last trickle of pre-cum for herself. Her waited until I received enough to look down and watch her licked it up the bead, swallowed and savored it.

“Oh! my dear boy. That was delicious. I will surely enjoy torturing my new toy.” She said that referring to the pulsating purple meat in front of her. She is confident that I have already accepted by fate and resistance to her advances is no more. I am now her love slave who will religiously fulfill her every whim. She is right. My will is hers.

“You get me so excited. My own juices are flowing down my thighs.” I can see the fluids that are making her pussy lips shiny and reflects the light from the windows. She sticks her index in her pink cunt and gently removed it. She, then, rubbed and spread the liquid along the puffy lips. She closed her eyes and moans as her pussy shivers in excitement. Her scent is intoxicating. She opened her eyes and caught me staring and licking my lips as she performs her lewd act only a few inches from my face. Taking the cue, she brings her cum covered finger to my lips. I always loved the taste of female juices. But hers, I don’t have to work hard for. I lapped it up like a dog and sucked her finger until every drop of her pungent juices is devoured. She is so amused by my enthusiasm that I caught her by surprise. She was not able to prevent me from grabbing her hips and attaching my mouth to her sweet fountain.

She placed her hands on my shoulders and tries to push me away. I would not let that happen. She wants to be in control. But her whimper of defiance soon turns to moans of ecstasy. Her fingers entangle themselves around my hair and she encourages me further. I was in heaven. Aside from a few gentle wisps of blond hair, her crotch is very well trimmed. While my hands are busy caressing and kneading her smooth behind, hers are now scratching my back. I can feel the stinging of my flesh as her fingernails rip through them. This somehow excited me more. A woman gripped by ecstasy is most erotic for me. I increased by effort and did all the tricks that I know. I licked. I prod. I sucked. I flicked and bit. “Oh, my boy. That is wonderf… ahhh… Oh god… mhhhpphh… Don…” She is incoherent, as she gyrates her hips and ass, forcing her groin into my face. I didn’t let up. She is now in her tiptoes with my arm supporting her weight. Sadly, I can only carry her for so long.

As soon as I let her go, she held my face with both hands and looked at me. She moved her thumb across my lips, which I immediately suckled. She broke eye contact, turn around and carelessly brush away everything that are on top of the coffee table – magazines, glass dish, candy jars… She turned back towards me and gracefully slid on top of the table. She vulgarly open her legs wide, exposing her messy cunt. She cupped and started to massage it roughly. “Come here, my dear nephew. Finish what you started. Make me cum with your wonderful tongue. Then afterwards, I would let you fuck me.” She urged.

Seems like a good bargain, so I drove for it. I ate her pussy like I never did before. She wrapped her legs behind my head. Feeling that she wrestled the upper hand again, she started the dirty talk. “You love eating pussy. Don’t you, my dear boy? How you like auntie’s juices? Is it sweeter and thicker than the young girls you’ve been with? Go on, lap it up. Let the sweet nectar go through your system.” As she get closer and closer to orgasm, her lewd language turns to moans and yelps. Her grasp on my hair get tighter as she mash her cunt into my face. I pushed two fingers into her hole as I continued licking and sucking on her clitoris. She is getting frantic as her hips are pumping up and down as I am relentless in attacking her womanhood. As her orgasm hits, she convulses. Her hips are pumping mad on the air. Torrents of fluids flowed out of her vagina. With more lubrication, my fingers are able to pump harder and faster into her twat. She yells and cries in agony. Her juices are now dripping into my hands and down to the table. The scent from her flowing river is probably the most potent aphrodisiac that a man can endure. As her rapture died down, I removed my fingers and clamped my lips on the opening and suck out and drain every drop of her cum into my mouth. I looked up and saw her watching me. She finally released her grip on my hair and smiled appreciatively. I felt her twitch a few more times as I lick her clean.

I stood up holding my cock taking aim at her sloppy pussy. However, when I leaned in for the penetration, she pushed me away gently with her foot. I looked at her dumbfounded. I thought we had an agreement. She must have realized what has gone into my head. “Patience, my dear. As much as I wanted that monster inside of me, I want to play with it first. You seemed to have lost some of that rage. I want that uncontrolled animal back first.” She said as sit up straight and rolled her fingers around my hard-on. I put my hands on her shoulders to push her down. But she squeezed hard on my cock and push me back up. “You’ll get your chance. Just be a good boy, for now and let Auntie take care of you.” She started jacking me off with one hard, while the other played with her own clit.

“Hand me that lotion.” She pointed to floor on my left. I bent down to get it but her hands didn’t let go of my penis. I have to balance myself so that I won’t topple us both. I picked up the bottle and handed it to her. She finally let go and squeeze out the creamy liquid and draw 2 lines directly on penis. She drop the bottle and spread the lotion evenly throughout the length, the head and even my balls. It didn’t stop there, she moved her fingers under my scrotum towards my anus. I have thought about it, but never actually done it. She smooth her fingers around the sphincter and poked at it slightly. I looked at her in anticipation. My cock grew harder and twitch in front of her. While teasing the opening, she smiled and said, “Ooohh, we have a virgin here. You know I can make you cum without even touching your cock. You will resist, at first. But after I penetrated you and find your prostate. I can make you ejaculate until your eyes pops out. But we’ll do that some other time. It will be something to look forward to.”

She moved her fingers back to my balls, gave them a few firm squeeze, brush the underside of my cock and worked at the cock head. Her fingers rubbed around the cock head and squeezed it through her fingers until it reappears at the other end of her fist. She did it slowly but with enough pressure that I can feel the familiar tingling. While one of her hand is working its magic on me, the other is furiously rubbing and fingering her own sex. Like orchestrating a symphony, she is regulating my excitement so that we will be at the same erotic height when she finally allows me to fuck her.

I knew she is about ready when I started to hear her moan. She stood and placed one of her leg on top of the table to expose her pussy. She placed one of her hand on my shoulder and the other guiding my meat into her sopping cunt. She looked at me, observing my reaction as her vagina swallowed my penis. I closed my eyes and mouth half-open as I feel the searing heat of her canal flow through the sensitive skin of my cock. I opened my eyes again. She is staring at me, lust burning in her eyes, lips pouted urging me with silent words. I started slow, our motions are in unison, accompanied by the gentle sounds of lovemaking. But nature took over. After only I few seconds, I am pounding her like a mad man. She is clinging to the back of my neck as support while her body is practically hanging as she bend back. Her rhythmic gyrations are replaced by rough humping as her moans are now replaced by screams.

“Fuck me harder, you piece of shit. Ram that thing into me. Faster, faster. Rip you Auntie in half. Do it. Fuck me.. Fuck me…” After a while, I don’t even comprehend what she is saying, for I am in the verge of cumming myself. She jump on me, wrapping her legs around me waist. I grabbed on her tight ass. Our pumping became more torrid. I tried to hold it back. I tried to warn her. But her pussy gripped tight on me. Every nerve in my cock sends shockwaves to my brain. On top of that with the pace that my penis is ripping through her, I didn’t get the chance. Orgasm ripped through me like a million volts. I yelled on top of my lungs. Semen spurted into my aunt like a hose. I though it will never end, three.. four.. five.. it kept going. I have never reached these levels of rapture before. My eyes are shut so hard that I am seeing stars.

I know that my knees could not hold up anymore. So I gently lay her down on the table and stop my thrusting. However, Edna would have non of that. “Don’t stop, you piece of shit. I am almost there.” I obliged but the post orgasm soreness is giving me sensations that my system cannot handle. However, I don’t really have much of a choice. Edna has her legs still wrapped around me and she is practically performing the whole act by herself. I though my heart will burst from the thrill that our continued copulation is doing to my sensitive penis. I finally felt her spasm under me. She convulsed about five times, each time contracting her cunt which send more shockwaves to my body.

Our breathing slowed as the post orgasmic bliss takes over. My cock soften and slipped out by its own. Aunt Edna is laying on the table catching her breath. I am still on top her supporting myself by my hands and knees. We are both dripping in sweat. We looked at each other and followed that with a soul-searching kiss.

Part 4 - Aftermath

The afternoon passed. We both showered (separately). I locked myself in my room, while she started preparing dinner. Time brought guilt back into my soul. Not only did I not tell my own uncle about his wife’s infidelity. I screwed her on top of that. I bet my parents will be pound of me now. I don’t know how I can live with myself. I know that this won’t be our last encounter with my aunt, knowing what a slut she is. The best solution is to return home.

Phil came home with his usual glee and Aunt Edna greeted him like nothing happened. Me? I am so wracked up that I cannot even make eye contact with him. I was quiet during dinner which Phil immediately noticed. I told him that I was just plain tired. “Your Aunt Edna must have worked you pretty hard, today.” Phil said jokingly. “Nothing that our big boy can’t handle.” She replied giving me that knowing grin.

Normally, it’s my turn to clean the dishes. But Phil insisted that he’ll do it. He told me to go up to room and rest. I went up to my room but I didn’t rest. I lay in bed pondering on what my next move will be. However, recalling the events earlier is bringing me another hard on. I hate myself for being so weak, for letting me aunt seduce me and involving me in her sinful world.

I heard Phil turn off the tap. He will be taking his shower before her sleeps. This will be my chance to confront Edna. I silently move down the stairs and make sure that Phil is in the bathroom. Edna is watching TV so I went to the living room and have a serious talk with her. She immediately attacked me with her sensuality. She is wearing a robe but, I know, underneath she is wearing sexy lingerie. I know that because I would sometimes peak into their room if I go down to get a drink in the middle of the night.

“Would my dear nephew like to be tuck into bed tonight?” She flirted. I gave her the angry look but I felt the stirrings in my cock. How can she have such a control over me? I cut her off, “This thing have to stop. We shouldn’t be doing this. I promise not to tell uncle anything. I don’t want to hurt him. I hope you will stop being a slut, as well.” I demanded.

“Such harsh words.” She said mockingly. “And what will you tell Phil? That you scream and curse the heavens as you spill your seed into his wife’s cunt.”

“Come on… I thought we are having so much fun.” She said teasingly as she untied her robe and exposed her shiny, red satin negligee. “It will be our little secret.” She continued as she held me hand and giving me goosebumps.

“But it’s not right.” I said as I took my hand back from her.

“Why? Didn’t you enjoy our afternoon tryst?” She moved in closer and grabbed by semi-hard penis. She didn’t need an answer. She can see it my eyes. She knows she can exert her dominance over me anytime. I am but a puppet as soon as she exudes her feminine charms.

I stood up in a jolt as soon as I hear Phil called out. “Honey, any of your friends have daughters old enough for Dave? Maybe, you can introduce him to some of our young ladies.” Edna looked at me with a smile. Her hand is still busy playing with my cock through my pajamas bringing me to a full hard-on.

“Your nephew is a handsome young man. I’m sure he won’t have any trouble fending for himself.” She said adoringly.

“I know that. Where do you think he got his looks from?” He said jokingly. “I just don’t want him to end up with the wrong crowd. Last week, when we went to Ed’s package store, I saw him checking out those S&M and BDSM magazines.”

“Oh, really?” Edna looked at me and replied. Her eyes glittered and she squeezed my penis tighter. I thought I’m going to cum on my pants. “I’ll see what I can do.” She said looking me straight in the eyes and giving me that mischievous smile.

Phil turned off the shower and Edna immediately released my cock. I ran up the stairs to my room and jack-off envisioning the activities for the weeks to come.

evilernie
evilernie
103 Followers
12