Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers

"Where is her grandmother living?"

"Down in Sarasota now, but she doesn't want to give up her place in the city. Like I said, we're lucky as hell," she said with a grin.

"City girl, huh? I didn't expect that," I said with a smirk.

"I grew up in rural Pennsylvania, Ed. Nothing city about that. What are you going to school for?"

"Me? Sometimes I think everything," I said with a chuckle. "Business Administration, Computer Science, and a minor in Physical Fitness."

"Really? How did you put that combination together?"

"I figured the first two can help me earn a good living. The last...I guess is more my passion."

Megan took a sip of her coffee and tilted her head to one side, looking me up and down. "Clearly you know what you're doing with the training, Eddie. You're kind of ripped," she said as she blushed the tiniest bit.

"Ah, the truth comes out," I teased. "And here I thought you were only interested in my wheels."

"Yeah, well. You know. Eddie...you really should follow your passion. You don't strike me as a desk jockey kind of guy. Besides, some trainers can earn a really good living."

"Some can, but it's tough to build and hold onto your clientele. There are a lot of losers out there, and most people don't know the difference anyway."

"You do, Eddie. That should mean a lot to you."

I nodded at her. Her logic was sound, but I'd have a hard time convincing my parents that being a trainer was a worthwhile lifetime endeavor. They weren't really the supportive type when it came to such things. I took another sip of my coffee as we sat in silence.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence, Megan. I haven't had many people in my life that have cared much for what I had to think about things."

"I guess that's why you need a change, right?" she asked with a kind smile.

"Good point," I replied with a frown.

"What say we get back and crash by the pool for a while?"

"That sounds like fun," I said as I stood up. "I can't though. I have some crap to do this afternoon."

Megan looked at me, and I could see in her eyes that she knew I had lied. Even so, she forced a smile as she followed me outside.

"Well, thanks again for the ride, Eddie. I promise I won't make a habit out of it."

"It's okay. I had fun, which I've been having way too little of."

It was hard not to notice the way that made Megan smile as she sat beside me in the truck. She's a nice girl, I thought, warning myself not to lead her on. She was a nice girl, but she wasn't Samantha.

* * * * *

Over the ensuing weeks, Megan and I had become very friendly. Nick began to endlessly bust my balls about it, refusing to understand that I liked her, but not the kind of like that he was thinking. She and I spent a fair amount of our free time together, helping each other out and bonding over mundane tasks such as doing our laundry. I was also busier than I had been when I'd started working at the resort. Sally had approached me and asked if I'd be interested in giving exercise classes a couple times each week. It was easy money, so I readily agreed.

On the third Saturday in July, we watched as another crop of guests left and a new crop arrived. It was a rainy day, and Megan and I were relaxing in the main building as guests arrived to check in. We could see the front desk from our couch in the lounge, and we got a good look at everyone as they checked in. Suddenly, Megan became animated and started to slap my arm.

"There! There she is," she exclaimed. "There's the cougar I told you about."

I looked up to see a tall, stunningly attractive redhead of about forty standing with her husband and two daughters in front of the desk. "Her? The redhead?" I asked, half in disbelief.

"That's her, Eddie. Patricia something or other. The woman damned near eats men alive," she said under her breath. "You watch and see."

"What does her husband think about that?" I asked.

"He doesn't care. They have this open marriage from what I hear, but he seems to be more discerning in his tastes. There aren't too many stories about him here. But her? Oh, brother."

"Come on, Meg. You're shitting me," I replied with a laugh. "She doesn't look the type."

"No? What does the type look like?" she asked.

I looked over at the woman and she turned and caught my eye, giving me a smile that bordered on being a leer. I broke eye contact and looked at Megan with a shrug.

"Okay. Maybe she does look like a cougar," I chuckled. "She is pretty hot though, isn't she?"

Megan rolled her eyes and punched me in the arm. "Now you've gotten her to notice you. You'd better watch out Eddie," she jokingly prodded. "You know, I can see why she'd be interested in you," she said as she locked eyes with me.

I broke eye contact, conscious that Megan might have more of an interest in me than just being a work buddy. I raised an eyebrow and smiled.

"Do you think she needs a ride into town too?" I asked with a chuckle.

"I think maybe a different kind of ride," Megan replied as she flashed Patricia a dirty look.

That evening during dinner service, Patricia ended up being at one of my tables. I realized that Megan was telling the truth, as the woman seemed to be paying an awful lot of attention to me. She needed constant service, and at one point grabbed hold of my arm as I was walking by. She gave me a penetrating stare as she spoke to me, making me feel as if she was poking around inside my head. I decided that I'd play along, and began to banter with the woman. To be honest, she looked great, and I wondered what it might be like to roll around naked with her for a while.

On one trip back into the kitchen, Megan grabbed hold of my shirt as I was passing by.

"Oh my God," she said with a snort. "That woman has set her sights on you, Eddie."

"You're just reading too much into it, Megan. You know the shit that goes on here. These people all love to talk it up. Makes them feel good."

"We'll see," she said with a laugh. "You're a hunk of meat to her. I'm telling you."

"Hey. What can I say? I'm irresistible," I quipped.

Megan rolled her eyes and went on with her business. The thought occurred to me that she might be feeling jealous. I brushed it aside, thinking I was seeing things that weren't there, and that it didn't matter to me even if she was.

The next morning, my new found friend and her husband ended up at one of my tables again. She picked up right where she had left off the previous evening. It became quite clear that she was enjoying flirting with me, and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't enjoying the attention. She was one hell of an attractive woman.

I wasn't entirely surprised when I stood before an exercise class in the gym later that morning and saw her front and center. She was wearing tight black yoga shorts that came down to the middle of her thighs, and a racerback bra top that was the color of pink grapefruit. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail, and she was barefoot. The seductive smile she flashed in my direction seemed to find its way between my legs, because I could feel my cock begin to swell as I locked eyes with her.

I ran the class through a solid half hour of exercises with the cougar bouncing around right in front of me. She was in great shape and had little trouble keeping up with my instructions. Once we had finished, the gym emptied out as I cleaned up. When I turned around, I wasn't too surprised to discover that only myself and the cougar remained.

"That was a great class," she said with a hungry smile. "But it was almost too easy."

"Not everyone is in the kind of shape you are," I replied.

She looked pleased that I'd noticed. "My name is Patricia," she said as she reached a hand out to me. "Patricia Whitman."

"Eddie Wilson," I answered, shaking her hand.

"Do you do this class every day?" she asked, still holding onto my hand.

"No. I'll do it again on Thursday if you're interested."

"I'm interested," she said as she finally released my hand. "How about a more advanced class? Do you do one of those?"

"Nah. They book up the gym with something different every day."

"Would you give me individual instruction, Eddie? We can do it anywhere. Our cabin has an oversized porch that would be a perfect spot."

She was giving me a smoldering look as she stood before me. I knew what her intent was, and she knew I knew. I probably should have backed off, but Patricia was one of the sexiest women I had ever laid eyes on. She was also a woman that knew what she wanted, and wouldn't take no for an answer. Maybe that's exactly what I needed to move past Sam, who seemed like an innocent child in comparison.

"I suppose I could do it in between breakfast and lunch tomorrow," I muttered. "If that works for you."

"That's great," Patricia said with a smile and a nod. "We're staying in Lakeside, up on the hill across from the pool. My husband will be golfing tomorrow, so he won't be in our way while we...exercise," she said with a knowing look. "The girls will be in group, and I'll be here alone." With that, she turned and walked out the door. I stood there feeling like the canary to her cat. Her spell broken, I became quite aware of the throbbing erection that had sprouted in my shorts. Holy crap, I thought. This woman was going to eat me alive...and I was very likely going to enjoy every moment of it.

The rest of the day was uneventful, although Patricia and her husband were once again seated at one of my tables during dinner. She joked and teased a little bit, but didn't push it too far. They were sitting with two other couples, and all of them were kidding around with both me and the cocktail server. After dinner, I hung around the bar for a while throwing darts with Megan. I avoided all conversation about Patricia, not wanting to deal with being razzed about it.

I got home fairly early and stretched out on my bed. I fought the urge to open my computer, opting to read for a while until I was drowsy enough to sleep. Before I knew it, my alarm was ringing and it was time to get up for work. Breakfast service flew by, and I soon found myself pedaling up to Lakeside cottage with my heart pounding in my chest.

I got off my bike and looked up at the porch. Patricia was flashing a sexy smile as she stood and watched me approach. She was wearing the same style outfit she had worn to the gym, but the top on this one was a bright green that seemed to match her eyes. Her long, red hair was loose and the way it framed her face nearly took my breath away.

"Hello, Eddie," she said in a sultry voice. "I was worried you might not come, and I'd have to work out by myself." She chuckled at her play on words as she held the door open for me. "I find it much more enjoyable with a partner, don't you?"

I stepped onto the porch and turned around, prepared to go through the motions of starting a training session. Patricia was disinterested in playing games, however. She moved right up to me and pushed me backwards against the wall of the house, pressing up against me and finding my mouth with hers. She wasted no time probing my mouth with her tongue and running her hands over my chest and shoulders. My hands found her ass cheeks and I pulled her against my already stiff cock, causing her to moan.

She lowered a hand between us and gave me a squeeze as she broke the kiss for a moment and looked me in the eye.

"I knew that you'd be something special, Edward. I've been unable to think about much else since yesterday morning."

Her hand was now inside my shorts, and she had a firm hold on my shaft. She stroked it as she started to kiss me again, moaning the entire time. I moved a hand up her side and grabbed hold of one of her breasts through the top. I could feel her erect nipple under the material, and I pinched it harder than I needed to. Patricia let out a small gasp and smiled before biting my bottom lip hard enough to make me wince.

She moved back and released my cock, grabbing my shirt and pulling it over my head before tossing it to the floor. She was breathing quite heavily as she stood before me, eyes locked with mine. She pulled off her top as I watched, moving on to her shorts as she held my attention. Her skin was pale and covered with just enough freckles. She was in great shape, but she also had curvy hips and full breasts topped with perky pink nipples. The woman was a sight to behold.

Patricia grabbed me by the hand and pulled me over to an armless lounge chair that was on the porch. She bent over and yanked my shorts down, kneeling down before me and pulling them to the floor so I could step out of them. My cock was right in front of her face and she reached out and stroked it again. I could tell she was torn between wanting to suck it and whatever else she had in mind.

She reached into the palm of her left hand and plucked out a condom as if she were a magician plucking a quarter from the ear of an unsuspecting audience member. She had it opened within a second, and I stood there as she rolled it down over my shaft.

"Get onto the lounge chair, Eddie" she breathlessly whispered.

I did as instructed, leaning onto the back of the chair that was set at about a thirty degree angle. Patricia swung one leg over the chair and straddled it and me, positioning herself over my cock. She reached down and grabbed the shaft, rubbing it against her pussy as we both watched. Her lips parted and she guided me to just the right spot. She growled as she lowered herself down, impaling herself on my cock and slowly lowering herself until she had taken all of me. She settled her weight down on me and leaned forward to kiss me again.

My hands were again on her tits, and guessing she liked it, I played a little rough with them. Patricia started to ride me as we kissed, getting into a good rhythm. She paid close attention, adjusting her pace to ensure she didn't push me over the edge too quickly. We fucked like that for quite some time, which surprised me considering how long it had been since I'd had sex. Obviously, Patricia knew what she was doing. She picked up the pace and slammed into me hard several times in a row before letting out a load moan as her body shook from the pleasure of her first orgasm. I felt a sharp pain in my shoulder as she bit hard down on my flesh, which nearly made me laugh. She really was a man eater, I chuckled to myself.

Patricia collapsed on top of me and lay there like that until her breathing had calmed. Finally, she sat up with a sigh and reached between us as she got up, making sure the condom stayed put. She looked down at me with pure lust in her eyes.

"Get rid of that thing and follow me into the bedroom, Eddie. I'm not finished with you yet."

I stood up and removed the condom, looking out the porch at the road. At that moment, Megan rode by on her bike and she glanced up at the cabin. She and I locked eyes, and a look of pure disappointment spread across her face. I wanted to call out to her, but she was gone as quickly as she had appeared. I suddenly felt foolish for being here with Patricia for reasons I did not yet comprehend.

"Are you coming?" Patricia called out from inside.

I took a deep breath and turned toward the door, entering the house and finding Patricia lying naked on the bed. Her pussy wasn't bare, but it was neatly trimmed. To me, the short red hair was much more of a turn on than bare would have been. My cock was once again hard, Megan forgotten for the moment.

"Come here, Eddie. I want you to eat me while I suck you. Please don't make me wait any longer," she cooed from the bed.

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself above Patricia in a sixty-nine position. She was already pulling on my cock before I covered her pussy with my mouth. Once I did, she thrusted her hips up and let out a loud moan. I reached an arm around one of her legs and slipped a couple of my fingers inside her as I covered her clit with my mouth and sucked on it. Patricia became very vocal, moaning and groaning as she continued to move her head up and down as she sucked my engorged cock.

I did my best to stay focused as I got close to exploding. Patricia sensed that I was getting close, and she slipped a wet finger into my ass as she increased her effort on my cock. I moaned around her pussy and thrust forward as I started to come. I figured Patricia would pull me out of her mouth when my orgasm hit, but she surprised me by sucking me harder and deeper into her mouth. Through it all, I focused as best I could on my own task. Evidently, I was successful, because it didn't take long for Patricia to scream loudly as her second orgasm wracked her body. I kept at it until she twisted away from me.

"Come lay up here next to me, Eddie. That's enough for today."

I spun around and lay beside Patricia, and she curled up on my chest. She gave me a deep kiss, then settled in again.

"That was incredible, Patricia. You are one sexy fucking woman," I whispered.

"Thank you, Eddie. That was worth the wait. I must say this workout was a hell of a lot more enjoyable than the one we had yesterday," she said with a chuckle.

"Yeah. I'd say so. I...I'm sorry I didn't warn you I was about to come."

"Did it seem as if I minded, Eddie? I don't always do that. But today, it just felt right to me."

I nodded and smiled. We lay together for about a half hour before Patricia got up and fished around in a dresser for something, pulling out a one piece bathing suit. She slipped it on and started to brush out her hair.

"It's time, Eddie. I'm going to head over to the pool for a while."

I sat up in bed and stretched. "Okay. I...I guess I'll see you later," I said.

Patricia nodded.

"This was a one-time thing, Eddie. I don't do repeat performances."

I nodded, both relieved and disappointed. "No problem, Patricia. Thank you for...well...thank you, I guess."

"Come now, Edward. You didn't think I was going to throw away my life for a young stud, did you? Just enjoy it for what it was...and it was very good."

"I guess you're right," I said with a sigh. "And it was very good."

Patricia leaned over and kissed me on the lips.

"Go get dressed before I change my mind, okay?"

I stood and smiled before leaving the room and walking back out onto the porch. I threw on my clothes and stepped outside, hopping on my bike and riding home with Megan on my mind, She looked upset, but had no reason to be, I thought. She wasn't my girlfriend, and we didn't have that kind of relationship. The more I thought about it, though, the more I realized that how she felt really did matter to me. For the first time, I became conscious that I was developing feelings for Megan and I never saw it coming. Great, I thought. What the hell did I just do?

It wasn't a surprise when she gave me the cold shoulder during lunch service. I tried to joke around with her several times, but she refused to engage with me beyond a few curt words. When we had finished our shift, I followed her outside and caught up to her before she got on her bike.

"Megan. Can we talk for a minute?" I asked.

She turned to me with an annoyed look on her face. "About what?"

"You seem upset with me."

"Do I? Why do you think that?"

I let out a sigh and started to speak, but Megan interrupted me.

"We shouldn't talk here, Eddie. Guests are around, and that's a no-no. I'm going to my cabin. Follow me if you want to talk."

I nodded and hopped onto my bike, following Megan on the short ride. Once we arrived, we got off the bikes and sat on the front stoop. Megan turned to me with a questioning look.

"Well?"

"The cougar. I know you saw me with Patricia."

"You know, Eddie. I wasn't serious when I told you to sleep with her. Honestly, I didn't think you were the kind of guy that would."

"Neither did I, Megan. It just kind of happened, I guess. She practically forced me to," I said with an exaggerated smile.

Swilly
Swilly
598 Followers