Summer Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, well. You didn't appear to be tied up to me. Did she have a cattle prod or something that I missed? How did she force you, Eddie?"

I shrugged. "She took advantage of my innocence," I said with a grin.

That I might believe," Megan replied. "You're my friend, Eddie, and I care about what happens to you. I don't know. I can't really explain why it bothers me," she said with a frown.

"If it makes you feel better, I kind of wish I hadn't."

Megan turned to me and rolled her eyes. "I hope it was at least good?" she said, posing the statement as a question.

"Oh no. I'm so not going there, Megan," I said with a laugh. "Let me just say that it felt good, but beyond that, it didn't do much of anything for me. I guess I'm just not really wired that way."

"Fair enough, Eddie," Megan said with a smile.

"So...we're okay? I feel like we've really developed a good friendship, and the last thing I want to do is mess that up."

Megan nodded. "Yeah. We're okay."

"Good. Hey...what are you doing this afternoon? You want to go up to the quarry?" I asked.

"Sure. Why not? You go get your bathing suit on, and I'll meet you over at Grady in a little bit."

"Great. See you then," I replied as I took off on my bike.

A half-hour later, Megan rode up to Grady on her bike and pulled up beside my truck. She was wearing a tropical print bikini top and a pair of denim shorts along with her flip flops. She leaned the bike against the cottage and climbed into the passenger side of my truck. A few minutes later, we parked on the side of the road next to the short path that led to the quarry.

The quarry is essentially a spring fed swimming hole that has a steep side. It's a rite of passage at the resort to jump into the quarry from a ledge that hangs out over the water. The drop is probably between thirty and forty feet, and it is one hell of a rush to plunge down into the chilly water below.

Megan and I followed the path to the jumping spot, where she kicked off her flip flops. I pulled off the white t-shirt I was wearing and stepped out of my sandals. Megan grabbed my hand and we walked over to the edge together.

"What about your shorts?" I asked her.

"I think the bikini bottom is too tiny for this," she replied. "The shorts will be just fine."

"Okay, then. I'm ready when you are, Megan."

"On three," she said with a deep breath. "One, two, three," she yelled and we leapt off together, still holding hands. A second later, we plunged into the cold water, popping up moments later whooping and laughing.

"That was awesome," Megan yelled. "I'll race you to the top," she exclaimed as she raced to the point where we would climb back up again. I took off after her, but she'd gotten there and out before I could catch her. We took turns leaping down into the water, again and again, laughing with the exhilaration of it all. We raced back each time, trying to be the first to jump in. Megan kept getting out ahead of me, but I finally managed to beat her and leap first. I watched from below as she jumped out over the water, curling up in a ball for an epic cannonball.

She hit the water and submerged deep and fast. It took several seconds for her to surface, and she had an odd expression on her face when she did.

"Crap. I lost my top," she said.

My eyes immediately looked down, and I could see her full breasts through the clear water. Megan raised an eyebrow and gave me a sarcastic smirk.

"You get a good eyeful, there, Eddie?" she asked.

"Well...What the hell am I supposed to do?" I countered. "Besides, that bikini top you walk around in doesn't leave a hell of a lot to the imagination, Megan."

"Okay, fine. How about you stop staring and go get me your t-shirt? That might be a good plan."

"Sure," I said, taking one last look and noting that Megan really hadn't tried to cover herself in the least. I swam over to the edge and climbed up to the top. I grabbed my t-shirt and looked down at Megan.

"Just throw it down," she called out to me. I rolled the shirt into a ball and tossed it down in her direction. It landed a few feet away from her, and she swam over and grabbed it. She moved toward the edge of the quarry and pulled it on before climbing out and making her way back up to where I was standing. When she crested the top of the hill, I reached a hand out and pulled her up. The white t-shirt clung to her like skin, and left nothing to the imagination. I tried to avoid being too obvious as I took her in, but there wasn't much of a chance of that. Megan stood tall and put her hands on her hips, tilting her head to one side and looking at me with a playful grin.

"Okay, then. Go ahead and gawk," she said. "Yes, I have boobs, Eddie." She placed her hands underneath them and pushed them up, shaking them up and down a few times. "Okay? Did you get a good look now?" she asked, still prodding me.

I nodded and smiled. "You know, the t-shirt is probably worse than nothing at all," I said with a laugh. "Jesus, Megan. You're really pretty freaking hot."

"It's taken an awful long time for you to notice, Eddie. I mean for fucks sake. What does a girl need to do to get noticed around here?" she asked as she pulled her bikini top out of the pocket of her shorts. She looked up at me and started to laugh as she saw the expression on my face.

In that moment, I became fully aware of the feelings I had been developing for Megan. I had refused to allow my mind to recognize what had been before me all this time, but her brazen posturing was the kick in the ass I needed to break out of the chains I had wrapped myself in. I walked over to her and pulled her against me, leaning down and giving her a soft kiss on the lips. Megan let out a moan and kissed me back more deeply as she wrapped her arms around me. We kissed for a couple minutes before she pulled away from me.

"My roommates went into Burlington for the day. How about we go back to my cabin for a while?" she asked with a hopeful look. "If that damned cougar didn't wear you out too much, that is."

"Who?" I said with a grin. "Don't you worry about that, Megan. I don't think that will be a problem in the least."

We made our way back to my truck and each got in on our respective sides. I looked over at Megan sitting in the passenger seat. She was biting her lip and smiling at the same time. I leaned over and kissed her again before starting the truck and pulling away. Once we arrived at her cabin, we wasted no time getting inside and up to her bedroom. Megan pulled the wet t-shirt off and tossed it onto the floor.

We came together in the middle of the room, pressing together as we kissed. I could feel her erect nipples against my chest as I held her tight against me. Megan kissed really well...so well that I had to force myself to stop long enough to unbutton her shorts and pull them down to the floor. I can only imagine the look on my face as I stood back and took her in, naked except for a tiny bikini bottom.

"You look incredible Megan," I said in a throaty whisper. "How could I have not noticed until now?"

She smiled with a look of pleasure. "I guess that cougar may have knocked some sense into that thick head of yours, Eddie. As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad she did."

I pulled my bathing suit down and kicked it away, now standing naked in front of Megan. She looked me up and down, smiling as she stepped over to me. "Wow. You look great. I mean...wow," she said with a sexy smile.

I pulled the ties on her bottom and let it fall away to the floor. We started kissing again, and I backed up and sat down on the bed, pulling Megan down with me. We fell over onto our sides and lay there, fondling and kissing. She was on her back now, and I moved a hand between her legs. Megan opened up for me, giving me access to her smooth, hairless pussy. I slipped two fingers inside her effortlessly and she gasped with approval.

Breaking the kiss, I nibbled my way down to her breasts, kissing, sucking, and biting her nipples as I fucked her with my fingers. Megan responded by moving her hips in concert with my hand, and she let out a deep moan when I started to rub her clit with my thumb as I continued to thrust my fingers inside her. She leaned her head down and began kissing and licking my neck while I relentlessly worked on her.

"Oh fuck Eddie," she moaned. "Oh fuck. You're gonna make me cum, Eddie. You're..."

Her words ceased and her body convulsed when her orgasm hit. It seemed to hit her in wave after wave, with little aftershocks causing her to cry out each time. She wrapped her arms around my head and held me so tightly I thought she'd crack my neck, but she eventually loosened her grip as she calmed down.

She lay back on the bed breathing heavily and smiling. I was lying next to her, my head propped up in my hand, watching her as I lightly stroked her cheek. Megan reached down and grabbed my stiff cock, squeezing it in her hand.

"My God. It's burning hot, Eddie. I think we need to put out this fire, don't you?"

"Well...yeah. Megan. I don't have a condom. I mean...I wasn't planning on this, you know?"

"I'm on the pill, Eddie. There was no way I was coming up here unprepared."

"Are you sure? I mean, you know?"

"Did you cover up with the cougar?"

"Well, yeah."

"Then shush. Come over here and take me, Eddie. I need you inside me."

I rolled over on top of her, getting onto my knees and rubbing the head of my cock up and down her wet slit. I found the opening and slipped just the tip inside her, looking down and finding her eyes with mine. I eased forward and slowly slid myself inside her, not stopping until her pussy had taken every bit of me. Dropping to my elbows and bringing my face to hers, I started thrusting as we renewed our kissing. Megan grabbed both cheeks of my ass with her hands, and she was digging her short nails into me as she pulled me hard inside her. I don't know how long we went on like that...seconds, minutes...hours. It didn't matter. I can't describe the look of satisfaction on Megan's face when I finally grunted and filled her insides with my cum, but I will never forget it.

I stayed inside her, my weight upon her until my erection subsided and I slipped out. She gave me a playful little pout, but didn't complain too much when I rolled over onto my back and she curled up on top of my chest.

"It had been almost a year and a half for me, Eddie. My God. I'd almost forgotten how good that feels," she whispered.

"Really? C'mon Megan. You're beautiful. How could that be?" I asked.

"I'm not one for just fucking around, Eddie. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but it needs to mean something to me."

"But even still."

She sat up and grabbed one of her breasts. "Do you have any idea what it's like having boobs like these?" she asked. "They make guys stupid, and that's pretty much all they see. I swear if I could wave a magic wand and make them half this size, I'd do it in a second."

"Well, hell. Don't do that," I said with a chuckle.

Megan rolled her eyes and plopped back down on my chest. After a few minutes, she nuzzled my neck as she covered my cock with her hand. Slowly, she kissed her way down my chest and abdomen, finding my cock rock hard by the time she reached it with her mouth.

"Do you think you have enough left for one more go?" she asked with a needy moan.

"At least," I replied, moving my hips up a little in an attempt to bring myself closer to her mouth.

Megan grabbed hold of my shaft and lowered her head, taking me into her mouth and sucking hard. She started by using little movements, sucking and bathing me with her tongue, focusing only on the head of my cock. Eventually, she took me in deeper, bobbing her head up and down and taking most of me into her mouth. She was doing an incredible job, and I frowned when she pulled away and sat up in front of me.

She moved up and straddled me, placing her knees on either side of me and guiding me inside her. She started to rock back and forth, looking down at me with lust filled eyes. I reached up and played with her nipples, pinching and tweaking them as she rode me.

"Fuck, Eddie. My nipples are so freaking sensitive. Don't stop doing that," she said with a happy sigh as she moved atop me. She slipped a hand between us and started to rub her clit as she continued to rock back and forth on me. Soon thereafter, her pace quickened and I could feel her pussy clenching my cock harder and harder as her orgasm approached. She started to groan and pant, her body tensing up as she let out a scream as she came. Through it all, she continued to move on me, shifting a hand behind and under her ass. She cupped my balls in her hand and fondled them, wanting to send me over the edge. It worked in short order, and I growled as I thrust my hips up into her as the first spurts of my cum filled her needy pussy.

Megan collapsed on top of me and we lay there together, sweaty and panting, clinging to each other and sated for the moment. Suddenly, the door opened and one of Megan's roommates walked in. She stopped in her tracks, looked, rolled her eyes and walked out again without saying a word. We burst into laughter as we lay there; enjoying the post coital closeness we were feeling. Finally, we mustered up enough energy to climb out of bed and pick up our clothes.

"I wish we didn't have to work tonight," Megan said with a sigh. "I'd rather lie around naked with you," she giggled.

"You wouldn't have to ask me twice," I replied. "Hell. You wouldn't even have to ask me once."

Megan flashed me a beautiful smile as she brushed her hair out. We heard a knock on the door, and heard her roommate from outside.

"Are you two decent yet?" she asked.

"C'mon in," Megan called out with a laugh. "We're dressed and everything."

The door opened and her roommate stepped inside. She looked at Megan, smiled, then looked at me. She held a hand out to me.

"Hi. I'm Kate," she said.

"Eddie."

"Yeah. I know who you are. It's about time you ended up here," she said. "Megan has been talking about you an awful lot," she said with a teasing grin.

I turned to Megan. She was blushing bright red and shrugged at me. "What can I say? Guilty as charged."

"I'm going to have to watch out for you, aren't I?"

"I sure hope so," Megan said with a wink.

"Well, it's nice meeting you, Kate," I said. "I'd better get going. I need to shower and get ready for work. I'll see you there in a while, Megan."

She smiled and nodded. "I'm already looking forward to it, Eddie."

I walked over and gave her a gentle kiss before leaving the room, closing the door behind me. I could hear the two of them excitedly chattering as I walked down the stairs to head back to Grady. I chuckled and jumped on my bike, my legs still trembling from our encounter. Somehow, I made it back home unscathed and hit the showers with a smile on my face.

* * * * *

We grew closer to each other as the days passed by, spending nearly all of our free time together. Within a few weeks, we were nearly inseparable. I liked Megan a lot, and discovered that we had quite a few common interests. Although I never would have believed it possible, Sam had dropped out of my conscious thoughts without me even realizing it had happened. Megan and I were building something real, and I was thrilled about that. We were nearing the end of the season, and I knew we needed to figure out what we were going to do about our growing relationship. We decided to drive down to Burlington on our day off to poke around the town and have a bite to eat.

I had a huge smile on my face as I drove back to the resort with Megan by my side. We were hoping to have some alone time that evening while Nick and nearly everyone else in my cabin were at work. I pulled up in front of the cabin and Nick was standing outside. Megan and I got out, and Nick motioned toward the cabin with his head, giving me an odd look.

"What's wrong, Nick?"

"You'll see when you go inside," he replied. "Living room."

I figured Nick and one of the other idiots wrecked the couch or something. I opened the door and walked in, Megan on my heels. I stepped into the living room and time stopped for a moment, my breath catching in my throat.

"Samantha," I whispered. "Wh...what are you doing here?"

"Hi Eddie. I know I should have called, but I wanted to surprise you," she said as she looked past me and focused her eyes on Megan.

"You didn't answer my question, Sam. What are you doing here?" I repeated.

Samantha gave Megan a smug look before replying.

"I made a mistake, Eddie. I was tricked into thinking the grass was greener elsewhere, but...I was wrong. I never should have left and hurt you the way that I did."

I stared at her, half in shock and half in disbelief. I heard Megan move behind me and turned toward her.

"I should go," she said with a forlorn look. "I'm out of place here," she said as she started for the door.

"Wait Megan," I snapped. "Please don't leave."

She halted and looked at me, hoping for a reason to stay.

I stood there between the two women, my mind racing through a thousand thoughts in a few seconds that felt like an hour. I had spent so much time wishing Samantha would return to me, and now here she was in the flesh, ready to take me back. Ready to right things again. She looked good, as she always did, but something was different. I was different. I heard Megan shift toward the door, breaking me out of my trance.

"Please," I repeated, holding a finger up in the air. I turned to Sam, shaking my head no at her. "You hurt me very deeply, Samantha. I loved you. You were my first love, and I guess I'll always love you because of that. But we are finished forever."

"Eddie," she said. "Can't we talk about this? You don't really mean that." It was clear that she didn't think there was any way I'd react in this manner.

"Oh, I do mean it, Sam. I've moved on. In fact, this is Megan," I said as I stepped to the side and held a hand out toward her. "A funny thing happened while I was up here trying to heal from the wounds you inflicted upon me."

I looked at Megan, who was watching me closely.

"I fell in love. A head over heels, we need to figure out some way to make this work kind of love."

Megan put a hand up to her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes.

"I love you Megan. I know I haven't said it yet, but I love you."

"Look, Eddie," Samantha began with a knowing smile. "You came up here for the summer and had your fun. This," she said as she pointed at Megan. "You used her like a toy. Playtime is over. I made a mistake, you made a mistake. I'm willing to forgive if you are," she said as she took a step toward me.

"You're not hearing me Sam," I said as I help up a hand in a stopping motion. "I don't want anything to do with you. Whatever we had in the past is in the past. Right now, I have a different future in mind."

Megan rushed over and threw her arms around me, pulling me close and burying her face in my chest. She tilted her head back and looked up into my eyes.

"I love you, Eddie Wilson," she said with a tearful smile. "I think I have from the first moment I saw you."

Samantha glared at me from across the room. "You're making a mistake, Eddie, and you will regret this," she said," her voice cold and her eyes icy. "I guess I wasn't wrong about you after all, taking up with a tramp like this."

"I think you'd better leave now," I said with anger in my voice.

"I'm sorry," Sam whispered, choking back a sob. "I love you, Eddie. I just want to make you happy."

"You're completely transparent, Sam. Please just leave. There's no reason for you to be here any longer."

Sam stood there a moment longer, rolling her options through her mind. Finally, a look of resignation came across her face and she gave me a hateful look before storming out of the room. Megan was still in my arms when we heard the front door slam as Sam ran out of the house. I looked down at her, and she was still teary eyed as she clung to me.