Summer Lawns Ch. 08 - Escape the War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what reason would I wish to do that Father?" The sound of gunfire was growing outside as they looked to the windows.

"Because whom so ever possess it in a future time, must have stolen it, in this. We know that we are really up against powerful Black Magicians, and they would surely like to get their hands on such a prize as this. Be assured that the very same practiser of the Black Arts, will try to go into the future as you do now Sarah."

"So learn the wisdom of this Sarah, as you will need this knowledge on your journey." Her mother looked at the small stone on her hand. "Maybe it is a power born of some evil demon, we do not know. But we have the knowledge that our enemies wish to seek it out."

"What shall I do, where shall I go?" asked Sarah in confusion. She now held the bread in her hands.

"Worry about that on the other side, you will be contacted when the time is right. Do not worry. The guardians will find you and offer their help, for we are strong in all times. You will be met in your new world by the Reverend Fanshaw, he is a goodly man."

That was the last thing she ever heard her mother say.

12