Summer Lawns Ch. 09-10 - On to 1988

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was warm and welcoming and wrapped her legs behind him to help him slide in and out of her. The other girl got up off the floor and began massaging his ass. Her fingers needing deep into the flesh, she then began licking and even biting his back muscles.

Terry could hardly believe what was going on. He almost came in the girl, who stopped him and rolled him over on the desk. Whilst he lay on the desktop, one girl sat astride his cock, while the other lowered her wet pussy on his face. With the smell of sex and fresh magazines, they all rode about together.

Clearly, this was one of the acts captured on film, except this was more chaotic, with the feel of glossy paper sliding all around them. Still in their memories were the scenes of violence and threats, that had wrecked the studio.

Together these things went to make them all very excited and Terry almost jumped off the table as he came up the girl. They let out little screams of delight and stepped down.

"Now wasn't that a good show of loyalty?" Together the girls left the room laughing to themselves, and safe in the knowledge that they had the boss on their side in future.

12