Summer Lawns Ch. 12 - Gremalgin

Story Info
Sarah travels to 1845, 1944 and takes lessons in Sex!
9.9k words
4.72
3k
3

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers

Chapter 12 Gremalgin

With those words, he turned a corner in the Maze and disappeared. Now to Sarah, this was nothing unusual, she had often found the Maze playing tricks on her. The trick of the eye making you believe you were looking at something which was not really there. So she did not hurry to find Fanshaw, safe in the knowledge he was not far away. But what she did find was someone much closer.

"Hello Sandra," came a voice behind her.

She turned sharply and faced the newcomer.

"You are mistaken Madam, for my name is Mistress Sarah." She smiled politely at the new face and tried to place her.

"Only in this time sweetheart. From where I come from, you are called Sandra. Move with the times." The new girl walked about with an air Sarah had never seen before. Confident of herself, she strutted around the Maze and talked in her strange drawl which only added to the confusion. "What did the old man tell you?"

"The gentleman you refer to Madam is my Guardian and great friend, and I would ask you to temper your tone when referring to him." Sarah felt angry about the way this new woman spoke. Flippant and rude with a casualness she found all round disturbing.

"You should listen to the way you talk babe, it's a scream." She laughed and walked out of the Maze.

"May I ask who you are?" Sarah demanded to know.

"You can call me Gremalgin for now. When you find out who I really am, you'll flip your lid. So keep your knickers on. Let's go to the creepy house and grab some food. I'll say this for old Fanny' he stocks the place up well.

Sarah was struck numb by all this, but there was something about the whole affair which caused her to pause. Why should this be happening to her now? Was it not without a thought towards coincidence, that this person should turn up now? Now when she felt herself on the edge of great events?

"Lay the spread on the table babe," she called as she stormed into the Manor House.

"Mistress Sarah, is this your bidding also? The maid could hardly hold back her anger as the strange woman walked past her, giving her orders.

"Please Mary, would you be so kind as to accommodate this young woman's wishes." She tried to smile politely, "Whatever they are?"

"Jesus girl, you'll have to loosen up if you want to make it in the future." The new girl walked into the dining hall and set about the food.

"I would ask to not to take our Lord's name in vain! Nor to eat without saying grace!" Sarah could hardly control her own rage at this new scandal. "I have never met anyone as rude as you. Explain yourself or leave this house?"

"You ain't never seen the like of me, because I'm not human. Not from this time either." Gremalgin sat at the table and ate a chicken leg, smiling.

"Are you a Devil?"

"To some, but an angel in bed. And I don't mean sleeping. That's something else the old man wants me to teach you. Ever get that itch between the legs?"

"Itch?" asked Sarah, wondering where this new onslaught was coming from.

"I bet it's started already? Bet you can't wait to scratch it eh? Or get one of these young bucks to scratch it for you?" Gremalgin threw her head back and laughed a cruel cackling laugh.

"This has gone far enough. Either you control your crude behaviour or I shall instruct the footmen to have you thrown from the premises." Sarah found it was time to stand firm against this creature.

"We are getting nowhere fast here. Right, here's the deal sister. Your wonderful Magic Order has conjured me up from the murky depths to teach you about the ways of the big bad world. Since none of them had the guts to tell you what that thing between your legs is for, it's up to me. Don't look so shocked, you know it's there."

Sarah was so shocked she closed the door behind them. Then turned to the girl.

"If what you say of the Magical Order is true, I should ask you to moderate your tone. These are weighty matters and not ones to trifle with. Explain?"

"You want to find out about your dark side? Well, I'm here to reveal it! Deep down you are as bad and beautiful as me, so let us get to it. Want to stomp those Cromwell clowns into the ground?" Gremalgin winked a sparkling eye at her over the dinner table.

"Master Fanshaw has taught me that simple revenge is no end in itself."

"Bullshit! You want their balls?"

"Please your language!" Sarah blushed and turned away.

"Yeah, but you know what it means eh?"

"This is the language of the gutter! Of crude uneducated people."

"That's where we're going. Down to hell. Want in or not?"

"This was not the way I envisioned it. I thought I would embark upon a noble cause. If you are the sort of creature I have to become, I am unsure if I wish to embark at all. Better I die an honest death in the service of Our Lord Jesus than betray all that has gone before." Sarah went to the window and looked at the garden.

"The end justifies the means. Either you want the job done, or walk away? The choice is yours." Gremalgin satisfied herself with eating through the table of food.

"It is true to say that I do need the answer to some questions. Some things do need to be rebalanced. However, to ally myself with something like you, would push the balance too far the other way. We will leave the matter there until I have spoken with Master Fanshaw. Good day to you."

Sarah stormed out and found Fanshaw waiting in his study.

"Is that to be our future Sir?" Meekly Sarah walked into the study and wondered what his reaction would be.

"How did your first meeting go?" Fanshaw too was unsure of his ground now.

"Badly Sir. Very badly. This cannot be my darker side! This creature..."

"She was summoned to help, remember that Madam!"

"Sir I beg your humblest pardon, but this has been a traumatic event for me." She bowed her head and backed away from the man, fearing his wrath.

"My dear child, forgive me my curtness. This is not a simple event for either of us. Matters are bearing down upon us which do need to be addressed. This creature is known as Gremalgin. She is- for want of a better word- a demon. Do not be alarmed, for she is not the demon of children's legends, but simply a force in nature. A creature from another realm, which we do not fully understand. However, when those of us of the Order conjured her, in a Magical Circle, we asked her for news of the greater Universe."

"Is such an act safe?" Sarah asked with worry written in her face.

"No, we cannot pretend it is. But we knew something was wrong with the balance of the world. You showed signs of it when you arrived in our time. Things were left undone, and we knew there would be a price to pay. Our only course of action was to ask the Demon. We had used Gremalgin before now, and knew her to be favourable to our cause."

"Master Fanshaw, what is this terrible news?"

"Simply that, others had travelled across time and upset the balance of things. Other Orders of Magicians, had used their powers for selfish ends, and unbalanced our world."

"How does this affect me, Sir?"

"For it is this selfish man that is possibly the cause of the sacking of the village of Amptswyll."

"Never!" Sarah caught her breath at the horror of such a statement. "Was he amongst Cromwell's Devils?"

"Possibly, he is far too cunning to show his own hand. He operates mostly from the future. Enjoying the bestial pleasures afforded to such a time." Fanshaw sat back in his chair, weary of the whole affair.

"What is the name of this terrible man Sir?"

"He goes by many names, but Gremalgin knew his as Chesterton."

"Then it is my destiny to track down this Chesterton. To drive him from the field of time." Sarah felt a wave of anger flowing through her now, one she was never aware of before. Frightening at first, she soon found that the sensation filled her with a strange confidence. "Master Fanshaw, let us find the Magical Tools my Father buried in the Yew Maze. For here we will find a way to control that creature Gremalgin."

"Are you assured of this Mistress Sarah?" Fanshaw sat up in his chair.

"More assured than anything in my life. This is the day I truly came alive. Is that not what the old books teach us, sir?" She smiled with a look which was not wholly friendly.

"Not at any price, they also teach us that."

"Then we shall draw wisdom from our lessons. One of the most important lessons you have taught to me is the Tree of Life."

They both walked to the wall of the study.

The panel of the wall opened to reveal the secret room inside. This was Fanshaw's private Magical chamber. He had shown it to Sarah, for it was the very same room used by her Father for Magic.

They both stood before a large picture on the wall. It was basically in the shape of a tree, but a tree with a difference, for this was the magical Tree of Life. The Cabala handed down to Magicians from the dawn of time. Here was the map of the Universe, known to anyone that could travel on the astral planes.

"Where is my progress now master Fanshaw?" asked Sarah.

"You are just entering the tree." The man held up the candle that they might look upon the details more closely. "Remember you cannot enter any new realm until you are ready. You need to be initiated and undergo a change in yourself."

"Am I not ready now?" Sarah stared at the wall map, her fists clenched.

"Truly you are initiated, but you are not changed. For that, you would have to undergo a great event in your life."

"That is why you introduced Gremalgin. Is this not true sir?"

"Yes, I cannot lie, we could not face the degree of training, you would have to undergo, ourselves. We could not put you through such strains, for we had grown to love you, and could not hurt you thus."

"Gremalgin could do that, without flinching, could she not?" Sarah felt a sense of cruelty entering her now.

"Yes, it would be a simple thing for that creature. But in my heart, I could not hurt you. Not in the way needed to let you travel on the astral plane." Fanshaw turned away, and with him went the light.

"Then I am ready. Ready for Gremalgin, and ready for the horrors that will meet me on the other side. Please do not try and talk me out of this, my mind is made up. I still owe a debt to my family and the village of Ampstwell. Let us go."

With that, Sarah found herself walking back into the dining room, to face the Demon.

"What do I have to do to change?"

"You have to lose your cherry for a start." The strange girl laughed as she poured more wine into her glass. "Don't worry I'll explain as we go. So what did old Fanshaw say to make you change your mind?"

"He said there was nothing but love in his heart, and that he could not hurt me in the way you want to." Sarah walked around the table, more wary of the girl now.

"Babe I ain't gonna hurt you! The only things that are gonna get hurt, are your feelings. Remember, all I can do is show you. They can't!" Gremalgin pointed to the door.

"So what change do I have to go through? And no more of your riddles." Sarah sat on the other side of the table and faced her.

"There's only one thing that's stopping you from launching yourself on the world girl, and that's sex! Sex-sex-sex! Simple as that."

They both looked at each other in silence.

Now Sarah did want to impress this strange girl, there was no doubt. But something told her not to confess losing her virginity with the Cavalier. Why she did not know, but instinct told her to hold back as if this information might be used against her in some way. This Gremalgin was dangerous, and any chink in her armour would leave Sarah open for attack.

"I will only give my body to the man I wish to marry." Sarah pointed this out with a stern look, having to swallow the crude words being thrown at her.

"At least you know what it is, that's some progress. No love, that sort of fairy tale has to go right out the window. You have to have sex; like sex and be good at sex. That's the basis of all your power. Did they not teach you anything?" Gremalgin drank more wine.

"How can such a base act be the basis of something as wonderful as Magic? Is it not a God-given gift?" Sarah was beginning to doubt this information put before her.

"Because it's whilst you are undergoing the sexual act, that your mental patterns change. When the brain changes, your chemistry changes. It's through that, you manipulate reality. And that's where magic comes from, not all those old books." She waved a hand to dismiss the teachings of the Order and carried on drinking.

"So I have to perform the act, and ensure magical power?" Sarah said this more to herself, not finding it all so bad.

"Not so fast sister! You have to become sex. It's not like eating or going for a shit. You have to actually be part of it. Ready for that?"

"You mean to become a harlot of the gutter?" Sarah stared her in the eye.

"Worse than that. Either you want to change or you want to go back to living in this fairy-tale land. Believe me, you don't belong here." For the first time in their meeting, Gremalgin seemed to be actually sincere and even stopped drinking.

"I will change. Even if it means degrading my body." Sarah spoke softly and lay her hands on the table before her.

"Good we'll make a start."

Gremalgin ran through some of the details they would have to address before travelling through the astral plane, and time. All Sarah had to do, was turn up in the Maze and open her mind.

When they met, later that evening, Sarah had said her goodbyes and promised her return, no matter what. Gremalgin simply put out her arms and whirled round and round in the Maze.

Sarah felt herself becoming dizzy and thought she would faint. Just as she thought she would pass out, she opened her eyes to look upon the Maze.

"What has changed?"

She looked around to see the girl lying on the warm grass and laughing her head off.

"Nothing you silly bitch. Only the time we are in."

"Then it is the same?"

"Go out the Maze and take a look."

Sarah walked past the girl and stood in the middle of the lawn. At first, her heart sank, as she found the scene just the same as when she had left. However, on more detailed inspection, she saw many of the plants were alien to her. Just as with the first time she had travelled, it was the little things which stood out.

"Even more plants important from foreign climes." Sarah bent down to smell the strange coloured plants.

"Never mind the bloody plants, let's find the talent." Gremalgin raced passed her to the Manor House.

Sarah was very nervous at first as she stood before Squire Dorking. The Manor House had changed slightly from her last visit, but clearly, the Reverend Fanshaw had been here already. For Squire Dorking was only too aware what the two girls were here for. He took an instant dislike to Gremalgin, whom in turn, took great relish in embarrassing him.

She would talk openly about sex at the dinner table, and carry on conversations with Sarah which would end in tearful scenes, and people running from the room. But Sarah did learn.

She learnt that there was an inner aspect of the mind which could be controlled to do magic, and the key to unlocking this was sex. Gremalgin clearly had great knowledge of this power and put it to good use. The real truth was, that Sarah soon discovered that she was a better conductor of this power than she was.

The Reverend Fanshaw was long dead in this time, as were all the people she had known. The Squire was a member of the Magical Order and was still obliged to help them both, no matter how much he disliked Gremalgin and her methods. This was really put to test as Gremalgin began her programme of change for Sarah.

Sarah was introduced to a string of young men, all as nervous and bungling as the others. She had to fake the sensation of trauma, which she should have undergone on losing her virginity. Wondering if Gremalgin really believed her, Sarah went along with her plan of immersing her in sexual pleasure.

Bedroom scene after bedroom scene flowed by, with a parade of men lying between her legs. Then one evening, after a drunken outing to the local pub, Gremalgin introduced Sarah to a handsome young cavalry officer. He was in the area after his squadron had been stationed nearby.

Maybe it was the memory of that other young cavalry officer so many years ago that excited her, but Sarah was truly interested in this man. So much so, that she felt something quite different when the man proposed getting to know her better.

They went back to the Manor, which Gremalgin had now taken over entirely, and made themselves at home. The staff gave their usual look of confusion and panic as they came through the door. After a few drinks in the drawing-room, and another awkward conversation between Gremalgin and the Squire, they went to bed.

Sarah left the room with the voices of the Squire trying to shout down Gremalgin's coarse swearing and led the young man upstairs. The Squire had tolerated the strange arrangements Gremaglin had set in place, as the Magical Order laid him open to an obligation concerning anyone sent back and forth in time by their actions. But things were growing very uncomfortable, and the happy care-free world of 1745, had been left behind.

"You will do whatever I bloody say, Mister!" shouted Gremalgin. "Remember why we came here? I could have you thrown out on the street!" The conversation went down its usual route, as Sarah closed the bedroom door.

One thing she was grateful to Gremalgin for, was the knowledge that men were nothing to worry about. So Sarah began to seduce the young man as she had done many times before. This time it was very different, for this one knew what he was doing. Not the bungling country lads, she had encountered up till now, this one actually made her feel good.

His hands held her with such confidence as he felt for her breasts and rolled his fingers across them. As a special treat, the servants had poured a bath for Sarah, and it was the sight of this steaming but still water which gave her an idea. The man needed no enticing to get his clothes off, and they soon stood naked before each other, their hands exploring the curves of their bodies.

With a smile, Sarah led him to the bath-tub, and stepped into the water slowly. The water felt wonderful as it washed around her, and the girl looked forward to the expectant sensation of the man in there with her. He stepped into the water, his swelling sword being drawn erect before her.

The bath was large and enabled the man to sit on the bottom, whilst Sarah placed her legs either side of him, to open the petals of her red rose and allow him to slide inside. They both came out with a mutual grunt of pleasure and his sword slid deep into her, then he began to slide slowly back and forth. The water lapped at the sides of the bath, bubbles sliding down the enamel. Waves flowed over their skin and fell away to let the coolness of the room wash over them, as intensely as the heat before it.

Sarah was pleased with the way they fitted together so perfectly, with arms and legs locked around each other, and the hottest parts of their bodies just slotting into place. There was no awkwardness or embarrassment, just perfect motion.

So it came as a complete surprise when the orgasm came rushing through her like a full set of horses and carriage. She felt his sword slide around inside her, finding every spot; every gap, filling her until she wanted nothing else, but this man inside her. Then a burning sensation started within her and built up to flow across her body. Her hands and feet tingled with the flowing energy.

Suddenly something she could only describe as another being possessed her and shook her body. Filling it with light and energy, Sarah gave in and realised this was the best sensation of her life. Finally, she had come alive, and she could see what all the bad girls (like Gremalgin) had been talking about all along.

Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers