Summer Lawns Ch. 13 - Terry & Sandra

Story Info
Sandra helps set up the porno video company.
5.2k words
4.63
2.5k
2
0

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers

TERRY MEETS SANDRA

When Sandra had learnt enough of the new world she began her search for real wealth.

It had not been easy, trying to find out how the world worked and the way people behaved. The more she discovered about this new world, the more depressed she became. None of the spirits she had felt amongst people in 1645, survived today. They were a lost generation, spoilt and arrogant.

Sandra wondered how the Christian church had made such a mess of it all. There was plenty of material wealth, but nothing spiritual. God played no part in anyone's life today, and things were getting worse. So it was this sad conclusion which brought her to her final decision, that she had to go to London to make her fortune. Of course, she knew many had tried this before, and failed miserably. But she had something the others did not.

For Sandra had Magic.

The first signs of success came when she sat in the motorway cafe on her journey South. She had hitched a lift with a lorry driver, with the promise of free sex. At first, Sandra was willing to perform sex with the man on the seat of his cab. However, when the smell of the man wafted towards her, a sense of nausea came over her, and she realised just how low she had sunk.

The problem was solved with a small Magic trick. The lorry driver was of low stock with a very weak mind. Now Sandra was far from being an expert in hypnotism, but even her first bungling steps managed to keep the man in a trance, all the way South.

He kept smiling at her from time to time like a half-witted dog, and it was almost with a sense of loss, she walked out on him when a better offer came along. Not before she saw the fruit machine in the corner of the cafe.

The cafe was very busy with strange smells and noises, which Sandra was quickly coming to terms with. Bolstered up with her success of travelling in a lorry for the first time, she now felt she could do anything. Even take money from the gambling machine, as the gang of youths were now doing before her.

It took her a few minutes to learn that it was a machine of chance, and after frightening away the youths, with a cutting glare, she tried her hand.

By the time Sandra had figured out just how the machine worked, she was down to just a few coins. So it was as much a surprise to her, as everyone else in the cafe, when the coins came tumbling out.

"I'm starting to love this world. Machines which hand you money, on the side of the road" She smiled to the open-mouthed crowd, which watched as she scooped up the pile of coins and walked out the door.

London was a strange and frightening place, but Sandra soon found she could control small events to her advantage. It was as if the whole place was under some sort of cruel spell, as the people seemed to have no idea just how low their lives had sunk. Once she had found out how taxi cabs worked, Sandra stood at the Mayfair address, given to her by the spirit world, and searched for an answer.

After further enquiries, she found the manager of the studio was not present, but out to lunch. After making up a story about how she was a long lost girl-friend, wishing to track the man down, she walked out of the office holding the address of his favourite restaurant.

So the fateful day finally came, when Terry saw her sitting in the restaurant.

"Who is that girl?" Terry asked as they sat across the room.

Martin Burrows, Terry's solicitor looked at him with a puzzled stare.

"You don't know? She's that strange millionairess that's just hit the town. Money just flocks around her." Martin shook his head as they ate the expensive food before them. "I'm surprised at you Terry? Not like you to miss out on an opportunity like that."

"So she's loaded?" asked Terry sipping a brandy.

"Loaded? The word is, she could buy and sell this place. Well out of your league boy," warned Martin waving a fork.

"You let me be the judge of that. This could be my meal ticket out of here."

"She will have you locked up, as soon as she knows you are working for a porno' maker like Cheesman."

"There's no reason why she has to know about all that. What does worry me, is that we have to come up with the money before Councillor Dual comes down on our heads. Wish me luck, all our futures rest on this one."

With that Terry rose from his seat and walked across the room. He wore his best smile as he approached the table.

"Hello, I don't think we've met, but I think we have a mutual friend in the Inner Temple?" lied Terry.

"The Inner Temple?" asked Sandra, staring from behind her dark glasses, and smoking a cocktail cigarette in a gold holder.

"Yes, I think we both use one of the barristers there. Well, I'm sure I've seen you at a briefing in chambers?" Terry wondered if she was taking the bait.

"I don't concern myself with legal matters. I have other people take care of that. Is there something you want sir?" Sandra lowered her glasses to show those deep penetrating eyes.

"I'm sure we've met before." Terry was convinced he could win ground if he could just stay with it.

"Not unless you were in the Cavalry or at D-Day."

Terry was dumbstruck at this remark and could only laugh nervously. What on earth was she talking about? He was about to try a different approach when Sandra made his mind up for him.

"Look, I have to have sex on fairly regular intervals, otherwise my powers fade. Pay my bill and get me a taxi." With that she rose from the table, the expensively designed dress sliding across her body as she moved.

Terry was left sitting at the table, open-mouthed like a small boy, until he woke up and shot up.

"Right! Taxi, right!"

He looked across to Martin's table, as Sandra tumbled a handful of noted onto the table cloth, and walked to the lobby. All Terry could do, was shrug his shoulders, as Martin raised his glass and smiled.

Terry's head was still spinning as they stepped from the taxi at Sandra's hotel.

"Look you aren't one of these women who's into really cruel sex or anything?" He ran after her as they walked passed the doorman, pretending not to listen, as Sandra handed him the tip.

"Just don't let me regret this decision, that's all. Then we can talk about making some money."

They performed sex with passion in the bedroom. Sandra wanted to be taken from behind and Terry had to lick the backs of her legs right up to her red rose petals until they were as wet as his tongue. Then he slid his tool inside her and clutching her round cheeks, rocking back and forth. She was very relaxed and pushed herself against him for some time. One thing she had asked for, was the full-length mirror placed at the side of the bed, where they could watch themselves perform.

When they finally rolled off each other, they caught their breaths and then began to talk.

"You said something about talking and money?" Terry found the champagne bottle and poured out two glasses.

"How much money do you need Terry?" Sandra sat up in the bed, still naked but focussed on other matters now.

"I need a hell of a lot," he laughed. "Why do you ask?"

"Because I need even more than that." She took the glass and drank.

"What the hell for?"

"That's my business. Now, this is what I want you to do. Are you in or not?"

"Of course I'm in, but what do you want me to do?"

So Sandra told him of her plans. She told him how she planned to float a huge amount of money on the stock market, in order to gain an even bigger fortune. They sat on the bed and talked the plan over. Discussing it as a viable business proposition, then sat in silence.

"So that's it?" said Terry walking to the window. The busy London traffic rushed by before him.

"That's the outline of it." Sandra knew the man had doubts, but he was the most intelligent she had met since 1745, and everything rested on him now.

"There are certain aspects of your plan which don't quite fit together. For instance, how do you plan to fool these stockbrokers into believing the stock is as low as you say?"

"Well, now we come to the really difficult part of the evening." Sandra rose from the bed, and wrapped the silk gown around her, walking to the middle of the room. "What you are about to see, will change your life forever. Whether, you wished for another life; one more quiet and ordinary, you are too late to decide. For on this day you will become a real man. One that can stand above the animals gathered out there."

Terry was frightened by the change in the woman. No longer the mysterious girl, or the sexually aware woman, Sandra now became something darker.

She simply stood in the centre of the large room and held out her hands. For a moment nothing happened, then a small noise came from the floor. With it, slight candlelight. Terry stood transfixed, as it grew in light and volume until it became a spinning ball in the air before them.

"What the hell is that!" asked Terry, staring with a child-like wonder.

"A simple trick. Some Magic the Reverent Fanshaw taught me very early in my training. Although it is not to be used for simple amusement, it works as a good demonstration now." With that, Sandra clapped her hands and the light and sound faded away.

"What are you? An alien?" Terry almost backed away from the woman, whose body he had just entered.

"Nothing as interesting," laughed Sandra as she poured another drink. "Just a simple Magician. I had to share that with you if I have to enlist your help. I'm leaving myself very open to scandal, sharing that with you. However, I have a greater secret to share."

"Oh God, you're not really a man are you?"

"No, I am a flesh and blood girl. Although not from this age."

"Look, you seemed ok when I saw you in the restaurant. I don't believe in all that science fiction stuff." Terry felt a sense of panic gripping him now, as he could not come to terms with all this.

"You don't believe in Magic?" asked Sandra looking puzzled.

"No! I don't believe in anything supernatural, or paranormal, or any of that spooky stuff."

"Then did you not believe what just manifested before you?"

"Look I don't know what I saw. Some sort of special effect. Sure it freaked me out, but that doesn't mean to say I have to believe all this magic stuff." The man did not know what to say or think, it was all becoming too much.

"So you require a greater demonstration of my skills? Limited as they are."

"Magic is one thing, but I need something more real. More of the real world."

"How about money?" Sandra knew she was playing her last card.

"That would be helpful. I'm interested, go on." Terry calmed down and sat on the bed.

"I can influence small amounts of money, through gambling. However, I need a very large sum of money. One too large for the gaming tables, or horse racing. Although I must admit I enjoy that."

"That's why you want to play the stock market? I see." Terry took up a glass of champagne to calm his nerves. "Not everyday a simple London lad gets to meet a magician, that wants to steal a fortune."

"It wouldn't be stealing. We would win it fair and square. I cannot operate alone, I need a man for my plans to succeed. If you set up the account with your legal friend, we can begin buying stock." Sandra found some papers from a table in the room and handed them to Terry.

"You know a lot about how the stock market works."

"I've had to learn a lot in a short space of time. Then again, I had a good teacher. Will you help?"

"Of course. But first I need some money to get me out of trouble. You see the people I work for are subject to protection money. If we don't come up with it, I won't be around to help with your master plan."

"Poor Terry," Sandra laughed as she ran her finger through his hair. "What little problem can I help with?"

"Well, it's a small problem with the council."

The next day, Sandra was as good as her word and met Terry at the Mayfair offices. She found the business of making pornography fascinating and walked around the studio with a child-like curiosity.

Wallis slithered up to the pair of them as they walked in.

"May I ask what you intend to do about our little problem with Councillor Dual? If you don't come up with the money soon, Mr Cheesman will be very angry." Wallis looked at Sandra with deep suspicion. "What's she doing here?"

"Sandra will be our salvation. She has a cunning plan to save us all from the fiery furnace of hell." Terry knew the man was unconvinced and walked off.

"Well Councillor Dual will call soon, I hope you are ready for him." Wallis was already making plans for his escape.

Sandra had ignored him and paid more attention to the studio.

"And people actually pay to look upon these pictures? Of people performing the sex act?" Sandra looked at the cameras, set up for the shoot.

"Where did you find this one?" asked one of the models as they all started to undress.

"Look, Sandra, I know you aren't from around these parts, but I think we would be better talking in the office.

"Maybe later we can join in?" She pointed to the men and women about to pose before the cameras, as Terry quickly opened the door of the office.

"Let's talk!"

Councillor Dual arrived as painfully as predicted and walked across the studio floor, giving everyone his cruellest smile.

"So you have my money, or has that creature Cheesman run out on you?" Councillor Dual stood in the office, as his eyes fell on Sandra. "A new ally?"

"I am to become your ally Councillor Dual. For I have the solution to your financial problems." Sandra simply smiled and handed him a piece of paper.

"What's this?" he asked, suspecting a trick.

"Before you are the contracts to turn this enterprise into a video production centre. Soon it will make ten times the amount of money, that flows out of it now." Sandra left the man with his guards standing in the office and began to walk out.

"So what? Where's my money?" Dual still wanted to know.

"If you look carefully the royalties will be paid over to your account." Terry wondered if he would take the bait, or simply decide to smash the place up, and them with it.

"How do I know any of this is real?" the Councillor still wanted to know. The gangsters around him were growing nervous now, suspecting a plot to cheat their boss out of his money.

"It was I that found the video production company and the distribution company. Those films are already as good as sold. Look there, you can see they are prepared to advance you a royalty cheque, even before production is underway. If you still have any doubts, ring the contact numbers of their solicitors. They will confirm that I have set up the contracts, and the documents are valid." Sandra pointed to the piece of paper and smiled warmly. "Terry I think it's lunchtime."

With that, the problem of the protection money was solved. Although few in the studio thought the problem could be washed away as simply as that, and still feared Councillor Dual would be back with his thugs. But once the word came back that the contracts were real, and the key to golden riches; everyone was happy.

Even Wallis had to agree the plan was water-tight and agreed Mr Cheesman would be pleased with Terry.

"You did it! I never thought it was real, or never thought you could really do it, but Sandra, you pulled it off. How?" Terry was very excited as they had dinner that night.

"Simple. I've learnt a lot, about how this world works, and the simple toys it uses to amuse itself. When you said you were involved in pornography I thought, how old fashioned, as the trend, clearly points to videos. So I found some production companies and made them a simple offer. These things I can influence. Councillor Dual, I cannot."

With the small problem of the pornography studio off their back, the couple set their minds to the bigger plan.

Terry instructed his friend Martin to draw up the legal document to open an account with a stockbroker. Even Sandra's bank account had to be opened, as she just seemed to carry cash around with her. And although she never seemed to be short of it, Terry convinced her to sign the papers for several holding accounts.

Then he used an old trick and set up several Limited Companies, which added weight to their claim to be a legitimate organisation. At first most of the contracts were secured by Terry and Martin themselves, but when it came to the crunch, it was Sandra that had to play the major card.

After only a few minutes in a room with an important stockbroker, she could emerge safe with the knowledge, that her stock holdings could only go up.

After one month of this activity, the money began to roll in. In the beginning, Terry was used to large sums of money passing through several accounts and acted accordingly. However, he was not prepared for the fantastic amounts which came flooding in faster than they could count it.

"Our tax bills are going to be huge if we don't start dealing with this money abroad." Terry sat at his desk in the Mayfair office, a porno film being shot outside.

"Just as long as we have a war chest of money, you can handle that. You and Martin are good at that sort of thing." Sandra sipped a whiskey as she watched the sex scenes taking place through the glass.

"Maybe we could take a little holiday. You know Cheesman has a yacht in the South of France. He's offered to lend it to Martin and me often enough. I think we deserve a break. What you say?"

"Yes certainly, but first we have to get out of London. There's a house I want us to buy. In Lincolnshire." Sandra never took her eyes off the men and women as they slid over one another.

"Old family home, or something?" asked Terry.

"You could say that. Although it has not rested in the hands of my family for some time. I think it's about time you found out something else about me."

That weekend, Terry and Sandra travelled up the A1 to the quiet little country village of Ampstwell. The one pleasing thing to Sandra was that on this visit she did not have to grit her teeth waiting for the awful changes the place would have gone through. No, this time it was the same as when she left it, and there was the Manor House.

The estate agent had been as good as his word, and they found the House empty.

"What do you want with a run-down shack like this?" asked Terry as they walked around the overgrown garden.

"This is where it all began. All your money and all my adventures." Sandra smiled as she saw the Yew Maze blowing in the cool breeze. "Come inside and listen to how I got here, and how this House came to be in this awful state."

So they spent the rest of the day going over the story which had brought Sandra this far. Starting with the Civil War; going through her stay with the Reverent Fanshaw; her meeting with Gremalgin; and landing up in the middle of World War 2.

"So what happened to this Gremalgin creature?" asked Terry, trying to come to terms with the story, as they both sat on the stone steps looking at the garden.

"Disappeared. She was just a minor demon. Not very bright, and very selfish. Once she had taken what she wanted, she was off. For all I know, she might still be in Berlin." Sandra wondered how the man would take the story, but was pleased he still remained beside her.

"So what did she want?"

"Just a free ride to the future. You see, she had no power really, it was all mine. What I really want is to find this Chesterton, but so far I'm not having much luck."

"Do you have any clues, as to whom he might be in this day and age?"

"Some, as I can use Magic to give me some leads. I know he's here, and I know he lives in London, but it is such a big place I don't know where to begin. When I left my home in 1645, my Mother took a ring from her finger. You see this was no ordinary ring."

"You are going to tell me it can make you invisible or something," laughed Terry.

Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers
12