Summer Lawns Ch. 13 - Terry & Sandra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The little I know about how magical works has taught me that people leave traces as they travel, so I can raise some small demons to help me find those tracks. The closest I have come puts the ring at your door. Or rather the studio you work for.

"So who has it?" Terry wondered if this was at all possible, but went along with it.

"The wife of your new boss; Mrs Cheesman. Her name is Betty."

"What! Cheesman has travelled through time too?"

"It seems so.

"How do you feel? I mean coming from so long ago to try and live in this age? How do you fit in?"

"I don't. Sure I've learnt some of the ways of the world. I've learnt how to make people do certain things, for, after all, money is their God now, and that is an easy thing to control. I have some understanding of modern machines and this obsession with electricity, but find no comfort in it. However, I have learnt to talk more in a modern way. My speech is no longer old fashioned and awkward, and I don't feel so out of place when speaking in public. But I cannot adopt this horrible American way of speaking."

"You don't do so bad," replied Terry.

"Thank you for saying that. It becomes so frightening, trying to fit in with a new age. Trying to make new friends. I do need this house, help me buy it."

"Consider it yours."

"We will need somebody to tend to the gardens. It is essential that the Yew Maze is cleared up." Sandra walked across the lawn as the evening drew in.

"What about the village? Their ancestors must have worked here?" Terry joined her and put his arms around her.

"That's where the problem lies. They will have made up stories about ghosts and strange goings-on. It will be difficult to convince any of them to come back. Even after a hundred years. Although I do have someone in mind. He's the descendant of the gardener I met during the war."

"I'll leave it up to you darling. For now, I have a porno empire to run, and Mr Cheesman to keep happy."

Life went on, and Sandra put her mind to work on her real problem. How to take revenge on Mr Chesterton? She travelled to London with Terry on occasion to see how the pornography empire was growing. Clearly, his evil hand-stretched into this time, as he enslaved young minds with pornography. Sandra could not believe how something as wonderful and free as sex, could be tarnished into something so shameful and dark. He had to be stopped.

Then one day Terry arrived home with some strange news.

"Can you believe this Sandra, we've won an award!"

"What sort of award?"

"Exotic art! Can you believe it?" Terry was very excited by this news and poured himself a large drink.

"You mean people actually think making those videos is considered art?" Sandra was shocked by this new world more and more.

"Seems so, and they want us to go to the awards party."

She thought no more of it and went through the motions. To keep Terry interested in their life together, she had agreed to admit to being his wife. In a way, Terry was very old fashioned and the veneer of married life suited him, as people always had a healthy respect for a couple which claimed to be married.

It was as man and wife they were introduced at the awards ceremony in London, amidst a sea of celebrities and important money men. Sandra walked through it all in a dream until she saw the girl receiving the first prize for her outstanding video performance.

It was Gremalgin.

Sandra could hardly believe what she was seeing and quickly woke up. Later they could mix and Terry was introduced to other people. He had won an award for his production company, and although most of the money went to Councillor Dual, everyone thought Terry was the genius behind it. The company had turned over more money than any other and everyone wanted to meet him.

When Gremalgin stood before Terry and Sandra, the mood was cool.

"You two know each other?" asked Terry, sensing the tension in the air.

"We were like sisters Sandra, or did you go back to Sarah?" Gremalgin just smiled, unmoved by it all, and clutching her trophy.

"I kept Sandra, your advice worked. Where the hell did you run off too in 1944?" The question would obviously be a difficult one to answer if over-heard, so Terry ushered them into another room.

"Look, sister, you got your part of the deal, so why shouldn't I?" Gremalgin stared her out.

"You left me! I did you no harm, and you ran away and left me!" Sandra was in no mood to forgive her anything and wanted the other girl to feel some shame for what she had done.

"I tried to get to Berlin, I told you that. Turned out a little more difficult than I'd thought. No matter who I slept with." Gremalgin smiled at the memory of her adventure.

"I told you that wandering through the front line was out of the question. There was no way you could land in occupied Europe unless you were on those landing craft with the troops." Sandra did feel a little sorry for the girl now.

"Maybe next time?"

"Gremalgin there will be no next time, you have done enough damage."

"Well I'm here now, and in the flesh, so get used to it! Anyway, you have done alright for yourself. Hubby here and all this money listen to the way you talk? Anyone would think you were born here. Congratulations."

"That's about as much an apology as I'm ever going to get out of you. I suppose it will have to do. Just tell me one thing? Do I look the part? I mean do I dress like a modern woman?"

"Sure, you have a natural style. Sandra you could make it in any age, relax."

After that things calmed down and might have gone on as normal if not for one incident.

Sandra had convinced Gremalgin to visit the Manor House and they even began to have a normal life. Until one day Sandra fell asleep in the garden and woke to wonder where Terry and the girl had gone. She soon found out as she walked past the open door of the bedroom.

There they both were on the bed. Terry had his back to Sandra, but Gremalgin could see her well enough, as she smiled and pulled the man tighter between her legs. Terry was obviously in the mood to ram into the girl and pumped away. Sandra watching his bottom move up and down as he worked his cock fast in the girl.

With that Sandra simply walked away, with Gremalgin watching her. Sure enough, they were not really married, but there was something upsetting to her, in the way Gremalgin had abused the trust. It was not like Terry to stray, and they had spoken openly about enjoying sex with others. But something had died between them, and things would never be the same again.

Soon Sandra made up her mind to leave Terry. Of course, she would live in the Manor House, but they could not consider themselves a couple any longer. He took this very well and kept on seeing Gremalgin.

One day Sandra visited the Mayfair studio when they were filming a new video. Sure enough, there was Gremalgin performing an athletic sex scene with two other men and a girl. They were dressed in what was supposed to be sexy underwear, but Sandra thought they looked more like something from a pantomime than anything else. Both the men lay on the floor as the girls crawled back and forth across them.

Sandra stood beside Terry as he talked with the cameraman. They treated this as strictly work and saw the performers as nothing more than images to be manipulated. Not that they minded, and Gremalgin threw herself into the part, holding the weapon of one man as he squirmed with real pleasure beneath her.

"Going well?" she asked Terry.

"Yes, although the light is bad today." Terry looked up at the lights above them and wondered how he could change them.

"Good. Thought I would tell you what I've decided to do. I've made friends with the wives of Mr Cheesman and Councillor Dual. You know, I found the ring they took? Well, they have turned out to be nice girls, or nice enough, and I've invited them to our restaurant."

"Good. You can decide what you want to do then. Although I advise not having Cheesman shot in public. He has some powerful friends. And certainly don't mess with Councillor Dual, he is evil." Terry looked at her, to let her know he meant what he said, and was really afraid of the men.

"Oh I have some moves too," added Sandra.

Just then one of the men shot his passion all over the black rubber dress of the other girl, and everything stopped.

"Damn! Did the camera get that? Well, we'll just have to start all over again. Have a break and let it get hard again." Terry was wrapped up in the filming and never watched Sandra walk from the studio.

Gremalgin watched her go with deep interest.

12