Summer Lawns Ch. 17 - The Box

Story Info
Will they finally get the money?
2.2k words
4.6
2.3k
00

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers

Back in their own time, Sandra tried to piece things together.

The meeting with Dual in the Mayfair offices was to be a dramatic one, not least because they had no way of telling the Magic had worked.

"You sure you put the hex on this guy back in the past?" Terry nervously hovered at her side as they all walked into the meeting. The corridors were wide and bright and they felt exposed as they approached the big doors.

"All I did was to ask your Mr Cheesman to clip his wings. If it didn't work then, it won't work now. Relax, we'll think of something else." Sandra smiled and let Charles push open the door.

There in the centre of the room stood Councillor Dual and Mr Cheesman.

"Welcome my dear girl. I'm so pleased to see you after your ordeal." Cheesman held out his hands in friendship and beamed his usual smile.

"What you did was impossible!" snapped Dual, not so impressed. "It was against the laws of physics, impossible!"

"You were there, you saw it all, and you are here now to reflect upon it? What more do you want Mr Dual?" Sandra sat at the table and looked at the men standing against the plate glass window.

"If you changed the past, we would have no knowledge of anything else. So how is it, that we know you went back and changed things? How can we remember a time when it was different? Tell me that Miss?" Dual gripped the back of the chair and refused to calm down.

"You know nothing of Magic, do you? They taught you little in the Order, I can see that now." Sandra turned to Cheesman. "I have you to thank for that sir."

"Only too glad to oblige, my dear lady."

"So how is it possible?" Dual still wanted to know.

"Because the time only existed within your own mind. That was the only thing I ever changed. Everything else is an illusion." Sandra's patience was running thin now and she clearly wished to press on to other matters.

"Well, I think we can agree that the protection payments will stop straight away?" Terry opened the meeting more formally and they all got down to business.

"That is a great service indeed," added Cheesman, looking at Dual.

"The Motorway extension will not go through now." Terry looked across the table and waited for the response.

"That is nothing to do with me, it is a government planning matter." Dual pretended not to understand things and sat tight-lipped.

"You wanted it to go over a war grave," put in Charles angrily.

"That is not my affair," Dual replied.

"It will be unless you want thousands of Civil War soldiers coming from the past to invade modern Britain." Sandra looked at the man, stone-faced.

"You would not be so irresponsible?" said Dual.

"Put me to the test Sir."

"Alright, but you only quieten my voice." sneered Dual.

"See you tell your friends," was Charles reply.

"Well I think this concluded our business," smiled Cheesman as he looked around the table. "Shall we leave the matter there for now?"

"Oh, I think it will be coming up again. After all, Gremalgin is wandering around out there, doing God knows what, but for now we can let the matter rest."

"There is still the small matter of one million pounds of our cash? If we can't have the diamonds, we would like our money back please." Dual knew they had the money but wanted to see how they would react.

"You know full well Gremalgin stole it." Sandra wondered how much of it she could get away with.

"She took the diamonds," added Cheesman. "We have no idea who took the cash, although I think you do Mistress Sarah?"

"I'll see what I can do." She added the last remark with a small smile.

"See that you do," added Dual.

Sandra led the party from the room and they made their way back to Ampstwell and the Manor House.

Back home they all stood in the hallway and looked at each other.

"Well I think this is goodbye," said Terry, holding out his hand to Sandra.

"You don't have to," Sandra held his hand for a while as she looked into his eyes.

"I think it's for the best. You and Charlie have been through so much, I could never compete. Anyway, you both belong to this village, and I'm a city boy."

"Things are just happening now, we have so much to do." Charles had grown to like the man in the end and was genuinely sorry to see him go.

"No, this is for the best. I'll go back to London. We all have more than enough money, so no worries there. I've you to thank for that Sandra." Terry seemed almost shy now, as they came to the end.

"Never go without money, you are more than welcome to anything I have. And if there is anything I can get you, just ask." Sandra watched him make his way to the great door and wondered if she would see the man again.

"Cheesman will look after everything from now on."

"Terry it wasn't just the ring which bought us together. I did love you." Sandra wondered how he would react to that.

"Sure, me too. Still, we made a great team eh?"

"Unstoppable!" added Charles.

"Just don't let Gremalgin come back to London, please?"

With that Terry was gone. His Jaguar heading down the drive for the last time.

Now Charles and Sandra were left alone in the big house. It felt empty now and they both wandered around wondering what the future would bring.

"Look at that wall?" said Sandra. "That is where a musket ball hit it and knocked a chunk of stone out. They never quite repaired it." Sandra stepped over the two heavy bags of money lying in the hallway.

"What happens to the money now?" asked Charles.

"They want it back. We lost the diamonds, but what the hell. The important things were that we forced the hand of our enemies. A small victory, but I have learnt that these things are more like a game of chess."

"Sandra, what are we to do? I can't go back to living in the village, but do you want me here?"

"Come upstairs and we'll talk about that."

They held hands and were about to walk up the stairs when Sandra grabbed him and kissed the boy passionately on the lips.

"Let's start getting undressed now, so we are naked by the time we're in the bedroom." This they both did. Undoing zips and buttons, to let their clothes fall from them on the stairs as they stepped over the materials which stopped them getting their hands on each other's naked body. Their hands were all over their bodies by the time they came to pulling off each other's underwear.

Charles pulled her knickers down and rubbed her bottom as they fell on the bed. Sandra sat back on the bed and opened her legs wide, whilst Charles crawled between them and prepared to slide his erect penis into her waiting petals. Then, at the last minute, Sandra stopped him.

"I know, go and get the money, I want to try something kinky."

So, holding his aching weapon, Charles dutifully ran downstairs to bring up the two heavy bags. As soon as he put them on the bed, Sandra opened up the bags and began to throw the notes all over the bed. Laughing her head off, she fell back and opened her legs once again. Now Charles could see what she wanted, and he joined in to have sex on a million pounds.

The couple were just about to begin sex when something stopped them. There in the doorway stood Bob Tailor and Stan Wigmore, both brandishing guns.

"I think we'll take the money, to make up for all the trouble we've been through." Tailor poked the gun at the couple and began to pick up the money.

"Don't be a twat Tailor!" said Charles sharply. "Do you realise what she can do to you?"

Sandra just smiled and let Charles stand up from between her legs. The two crooks both looked at the wonderfully formed mound between her thighs. So Sandra lay there and just let them stare at her. she knew this was the secret part of a woman's body all men wanted to see. Now she had them under control, she thought of a way to get rid of them.

"Just put the money in that old wooden chest," said Tailor, not being able to take his eyes off her.

"No, Mr Tailor and his friend have a perfect right to try and take the money. Only something tells me, they need a sharp lesson in fire-power."

"We are in enough trouble, burying those bodies. So if you think I won't use this, just put it to the test." Tailor brandished the pistol before her and looked towards the money.

"You are exactly right. I will put it to the test."

Sandra slowly raised her hand and held it in the air before the two men. Slowly the effect began, and sweat started to run down Tailor's face as his arms and legs began to shake. The horrible truth soon dawned on them, as Tailor moved his arm around 90 degrees and pointed the gun at his colleague Wigmore.

"What the hell are you doing Bob?" Wigmore looked in terror as his friend pointed the gun in his face.

"I can't help it! She is inside my head, making me do it. Just get out Stan, and run like hell! I can't keep my finger off the trigger any more." Tailor gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, as his knuckles went white with the pain of trying not to pull the trigger of the gun. Just then the gun fired, the shot hitting the wall sending a cloud of plaster dust across the bedroom.

Tailor opened his eyes, to see Stan Wigmore running through the door, just in time. Then he looked at the hole in the wall. There was no way he could have resisted her command, and Tailor realised he would have shot Stan dead on the spot. With that, he too ran out the door.

Sandra was still lying naked on the bed of money and began laughing.

"I clearly forgot those idiots, never mind, help me stuff the notes back in the bags and we can get down to business."

So Charles helped collect the notes and began filling the bags up again. It was as he opened the wooden chest that something strange happened. He took a handful of money out and replaced the heavy lid, but when he returned to the box it was empty.

"What the hell is going on here?" Charles just stood back and looked at the wooden chest. "Granddad said it was special, but I never expected this."

"Can you remember me telling you that this was once a piece of magical equipment, used by my family? Well, it seems it has retained some of its magic." Sandra found this very amusing.

"So where has the money gone?" asked Charles, looking at the naked girl on the bed.

"Who cares? Maybe it's gone back to 1944? I told you the box makes things travel in space and time. Don't worry we have half the money on the bed here. I'll make up the rest. But for now, I need loving, and I need you between my legs."

So Charles crawled back and carried on with his work.

The next day Charles was walking in the Yew Maze, to remember the adventures he had gone through. He would never have thought it would have led to this, that first day he came here to cut these trees back.

Just as his mind was about to wonder he saw the money.

It was lying in a neat little pile in the centre of the Maze, the wind gently blowing the corners of the notes as he stood and stared.

"So it came back!" Charles said the words to himself, not being able to believe what he was witnessing.

There were well over half a million pounds here, and more than enough to set him up very comfortably. The thing was, what was he to do now? Own up and give it back or run like hell? No one else in the world knew it was here now, and Charles could stuff it in a bag and take off.

Just as he came out of the maze he saw Sandra walking towards him, and Charles wondered what she wanted. Had she come here for the money?

His question was answered as she let the dress fall from her shoulders to stand naked on the lawn.

Charles shut the door behind him and began to take off his own clothes. The money would have to wait.

THE END

Authors note

This is the last chapter, and I have to give a big thanks to Buer, who saved me from bad health problems. I recommend anyone to try raising their own Demons.

Zeff999
Zeff999
50 Followers