Summer Lessons in Blow Jobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers

"How about until I do better than 'nice'? I'd like to try for mind-blowing," Amy said at last, meeting his eyes with a tentative smile.

There was a brief moment in which Tom thought about just showing her the door and avoiding her for the rest of the summer. This would mean lying to one of his buddies, and Joe was a really good guy. However, Amy seemed determined, and he had a feeling she'd be hard to refuse.

Besides, he wasn't that sure he wanted to refuse. Certain parts of his anatomy were screaming to take her up on her offer. Ultimately, they won out.

"Okay," he agreed. Stepping close to her, Tom continued, "But if you want to learn mind-blowing, then we have to start the right way."

Before Amy could say anything, Tom took her face in his hands and kissed her, slow and deep. Although she was startled at first, she didn't pull away but instead parted her lips and twined her tongue with Tom's as it thrust into her mouth.

When he'd kissed her breathless, Tom reached for her hand and led her down the hall to his room. By now, the towel around his waist was visibly tented over his groin. He adjusted the Venetian blinds on his window to ensure complete privacy, then let the towel drop from his waist.

With inward satisfaction, Tom noted the glimmer of delighted awe in Amy's eyes as she ran them over his nude form. The closet had been pretty dark, so he guessed she'd never really gotten the chance to see him. Without being vain, he was proud of his body. Four years on the high school swim team had sculpted lean, sinewy muscles along his entire frame. His shoulders were powerful and his broad chest tapered to a flat abdomen and taut thighs. Tom let her take in an eyeful before he crossed toward her and placed his hands on her hips.

Slowly, he slid his hands beneath her tee shirt and up her smooth tummy to fan across her breasts. Amy's breathing instantly quickened. In her eyes, Tom could see a combination of excitement and fear. Reassuringly, he murmured, "If you're going for mind-blowing, you have to get comfortable with being touched in addition to touching. Giving really good head isn't something you do *to* a guy, it's something you do *with* him."

Wordlessly, Amy nodded and let him take off her shirt, then her bra. Tom eased her down to the bed as he undressed her. The shaky breaths that whispered from her lips became a sudden gasp as Tom lowered his head and sucked her tiny nipple into his mouth. He let his hands roam all over her as he teased and licked her aroused peak, and soon Amy was running her hands over his back, lightly scratching with her fingernails.

They kissed for a while, feeling each other out as Tom's cock got harder and harder. When Amy began teasing it with her fingers, Tom eased back against the pillows near his headboard and spread his legs so she could settle in between.

The contrast with her first attempt at a blow job was phenomenal. In the darkened, cramped closet, she'd been hesitant and uncertain of herself, although she'd gotten the job done. Now, she was aroused. Her lips were swollen and moist from the ravishing Tom had given them.

Amy closed those ravished, wet lips around the weeping tip of his cock and began sucking him with gusto. When she stroked her hands over his thighs and caressed his balls, her touch was no longer shy and inquisitive. The heat that Tom had stirred deep within her radiated through her every gesture. She lavished his cock with affection, teasing the sensitive 'V' of flesh just beneath the tip with soft flicks of her tongue. When she started to bob up and down, sucking his dick with zeal and massaging his balls like she never wanted to stop, Tom met her with eager thrusts of his hips.

Panting, Tom threaded his fingers through Amy's soft, red hair, gently brushing it away from her face. He massaged her scalp, squeezing urgently every now and then when she did something that felt especially good. Pure ecstasy.

Soft moans filled the air as Amy sucked with increasing frenzy on his throbbing staff. Tom was achingly hard. Pleasure buzzed all through him. When he felt his balls tighten almost painfully, Tom managed to bite out, "Amy, I'm almost there. You don't have to swallow, but it feels best if I can cum in your mouth."

Anxious but determined, she looked him in the eye and kept going until he came with a powerful surge of fire and spent himself in her mouth. Tom squeezed his eyes shut and rode the waves, his entire body racked with the intensity of his orgasm.

As he came down, Tom noticed Amy slipping away from the bed. She bent over his wastebasket and spit out a mouthful of his cum, still too squeamish to swallow. Tom sighed.

When Amy returned to his side, he pulled her down and proceeded to kiss her soundly. He wasn't going to rush her to do anything she couldn't handle, but he wanted to show her that there was nothing to feel squeamish about. She stiffened slightly at first when he ran his tongue inside her mouth, tasting himself, but he knew how to be a persuasive kisser. Soon, Amy relaxed into his embrace.

Definitely an improvement over the first time.

The weeks of summer rolled on, and at least two times every week -- sometimes three -- Amy and Tom would find a way to sneak off, unnoticed by friends or family, so that Tom could reap the benefits of her campaign to learn how to give mind-blowingly good head. Sometimes they would hole up in his room; others, they would venture into the woods just on the outskirts of their housing development; and on one special occasion, when Joe was out of town and Tom's parents were at a barbecue, Tom drove Amy out to the lake, where she sucked his cock beneath the fading rays of sunset.

It was at the lake that Amy finally swallowed when he came, and even continued to suck him after his drained cock began to soften. She looked at him so intently as she did it that Tom knew something had changed.

This had gone beyond experimentation. Granted, it wasn't quite love -- infatuation maybe. But they would both be going off to their separate universities in two weeks. Realistically, this couldn't go anywhere.

However, Tom was forced to admit that he felt something for Amy, too. She wasn't just a hot, wet mouth attached to some horny, soon-to-be college freshman. They'd actually gotten to be friends, which had made things a lot easier when they'd spent time hanging out together with Joe and the rest of the old high school crowd.

He cared about her.

So two nights before she left for her freshman orientation, Tom decided to try something a little different. He'd thought a lot about what she'd confessed when he caught her, way back at the beginning of summer, as well as about everything he'd learned about college sex in his first year. Amy had stopped being just Joe's kid sister a while ago. She was special. And Tom wanted to give her something that could be more important than knowing how to give a good blow job -- although by now, he had to admit that she gave the best he'd ever had.

Tom's parents had tickets to an outdoor concert in one of the parks of city center, a romantic evening they'd been looking forward to for over a week, so Tom and Amy had the house to themselves. Tom brought Amy back to his room, where he'd lit a single candle on his dresser, and started to undress her. With each article of clothing he removed, he brushed feather-light kisses across her warm, bare skin, seducing her with every touch, yet pliant beneath her questing hands as she took off his clothes as well. Amy moaned as he made love to her body. He rolled her beneath him and worshipped every beautiful inch of her with his lips, tongue and hands.

Soon, she was gasping softly, "Oh God, yes...Tom...God, that feels so good."

He laved her nipples with his tongue, sucking and nipping at the tight little bud until Amy was arching desperately up, thrusting her breast wantonly at his mouth. In a small, urgent voice she begged, "Bite it...please, Tom, bite it just a little."

Amy had never had the nerve to tell him how she wanted to be touched before. Lust washed through him like a tidal wave as he gladly complied with her wishes. Gingerly, he drew her vulnerable, fleshy peak between his teeth and squeezed ever so slightly. Amy's entire body jerked with pleasure and she wailed her delight. "Oh yes...oh yes...I love the feel of your mouth on me. Tom, you feel sooo gooood!"

Tom's mouth continued to attack her breasts with merciless intensity. As Amy writhed mindlessly under his skilled ministrations, he nudged his hand between her legs, which parted willingly. Slowly, he teased her weeping slit, sliding his finger through the juices that coated her pussy lips. Amy's thighs parted further and she began to rock against Tom's hand. His thumb circled her clit, then gently nudged it side to side as he dipped a finger into her virgin pussy.

Shifting his mouth from Amy's breasts to her mouth, Tom kissed her slow and hard as he insinuated himself between her thighs. Far from protesting, Amy spread her legs wider to accommodate him and cupped her hands over his ass. This brought his rampant, straining cock right up against her pussy. Tom let the tip ease into her and rotated his hips just enough to tease her entry.

And still, Amy didn't stop him. For a second, Tom was sorely tempted to change his plans. But for the first time since that fateful day at the pool, the rational part of his brain was in the driver's seat. He withdrew the fleshy head of his cock from her still-intact passage, altered his angle and guided himself along her slit. Nestled between her slick folds, he began to thrust, gently at first but with increasing force as Amy's moans grew louder and louder. At last, she shuddered and groaned from her very depths as his cock worked her to orgasm. It was so erotic, so uninhibited that after a few more thrusts, Tom quickly pulled himself out from between her legs and shot long, thick ropes of cum across her belly.

They lay together for several minutes, kissing and gently stroking each other. Eventually, Tom rolled to the side of the bed, grabbed a towel from the floor and leaned back in to help Amy clean up.

As he ran the soft cloth over her skin, Amy gazed at him searchingly and said, "We didn't...That wasn't it, was it?"

Tom shook his head. "You're still a virgin. But it almost was." He watched the play of emotions across Amy's flushed face. Her brow furrowed slightly, a hint of a frown tugged at her lips and her eyes were troubled with confusion and more than a little self-doubt. Before she could get too worked up, Tom added, "It still can be. I can go again tonight, if that's what you really want. There are some condoms in my dresser -- unless you're on the pill?"

Amy's eyes widened in alarm. "The pill?!? No...I mean...I never thought..."

Her voice trailed off and Tom could almost see her mind grappling with reality. This was what he'd wanted. Okay, so he had to keep convincing himself that this was what he'd wanted -- his dick was rooting for Amy to say, "Let's go for it!" But the part of him that really cared about her wanted her to understand.

After a long, uncomfortable silence, Amy admitted, "I'm not sure what I want. For a minute, I thought I wanted to...but now....Tom, I'm sorry, I feel awful. You probably think I'm a tease."

"No, I don't," he assured her, cradling her distressed face in his hands and placing a tender kiss on her forehead. When he pulled back, he continued to cup one of her cheeks in his palm, stroking her soft skin with his thumb as he explained, "You needed to see what it's really like. Amy, at the beginning of the summer, you told me you wanted to learn how to give head so you wouldn't go off to college completely dumb about sex. But sex is more than just a bag of tricks -- it's what you feel in the heat of the moment. You give fantastic, mind-blowing head," he paused, giving her cheek a squeeze as she grinned at his compliment, "and maybe that will help you hold off a guy who wants more than you're willing to give. But you have to think about yourself, too. The only thing that will hold you off is you. We've never even talked about birth control. Would you have stopped me when we were in the moment?"

Comprehension dawned in Amy's eyes, swiftly followed by embarrassment. Sheepishly, she lowered her gaze and whispered, "No."

Tom didn't press any further. He figured she had plenty to think about. Instead, he wrapped his arms around her and let her burrow into the warmth of his solid chest.

It had been quite a summer.

Epilogue

Tom's sophomore year at State practically flew by. He'd really come into his own. He took to the Landscape Architecture program like a duck to water and actually had the faculty competing over who got to assign him to their internships. In the spring, he joined a fraternity and made some friends he knew he'd have for the rest of his life. The brothers in his house definitely knew how to party, although they weren't anywhere near as bad as some of the other houses that were notorious for all-night bashes that turned into morning-after puke fests.

And he met plenty of girls.

He never had trouble getting dates. Swimming just often enough to stay in shape, he had an athletic build that a lot of girls told him was "buff", and more than a few of them fawned over "his cute smile". Tom ended up sleeping with some of them.

But every now and then, his thoughts turned to Amy. He wondered how she was doing. Mostly, he wondered if she felt like she fit in, if she'd made friends, if she'd started to think about what she wanted to do. And yet, he couldn't deny that one of the things he wondered about most persistently was whether she was still a virgin.

They'd parted as friends -- or maybe, as the phrase went, "friends with benefits" -- and Amy had insisted that she wanted to stay in touch during the academic year, but Tom warned her that they would both probably get wrapped up in life at their own campuses. And sure enough, he'd gotten a few e-mail messages from her in September, but come October the correspondence had died out.

Early June found him back home, basking beneath the sun in his front yard in the few free days he had before he started a job with the Parks Department. And he was still wondering whether Amy's virginity had survived her first year at college.

When a shadow fell across his face, he was pleased but not surprised to see her standing above him. She looked great.

"Hey," he greeted her with a smile, propping himself up on his elbow. "Long time no see. How was your first year?"

Amy beamed back a friendly grin and sat down beside him on the blanket he'd spread out on the lawn. "Great! You wouldn't believe some of the things that happened..."

Like it was for most everyone, Amy's first year had been an eye-opening experience. She recounted the highlights for Tom with enthusiastic, animated gestures, and her zeal was so infectious that he found himself with a permanent grin plastered across his face. When the heat started getting uncomfortable, he invited her inside for a cold drink and continued to listen to her stories.

They were sitting on the couch in his living room, cooling off with some ice water, when the conversation turned to sex.

Tom wasn't terribly surprised when Amy confessed she'd had a change of heart about her virginity. Still, it took some effort to keep the disappointment from showing on his face. She'd probably found someone to experiment with.

"I guess I got tired of it being such a big deal," Amy said thoughtfully in between sips of water. "It's like it was becoming this gala event, some larger-than-life production that would never happen because everything had to be just right. The right mood, the right reason, the guy I would spend the rest of my life with. It shouldn't be that much work."

"Kinda takes all the fun out of it," Tom agreed with a nod, although his smile had diminished somewhat.

"That's exactly it!" Amy threw her hands up to punctuate her point. "My first time shouldn't wait until I have my whole life mapped out, right down to retirement. It should be fun, something so good that I won't just enjoy it, I'll remember it."

Wait.

Tom blinked as his brain caught up with what Amy had just said. "Your first time...? You mean, you haven't...?"

The sly, womanly smile that Amy directed at him shot straight to his groin. As she spoke, he went from zero to rock hard in less than ten seconds.

"I want my first time to be with someone I can trust, someone who I know won't take advantage of me or hurt me. That's you, Tom," Amy explained softly, reaching out her hand and letting her fingers dance teasingly along his arm. "I haven't met anyone yet who's made me feel as good as you do. You're everything I could want in a lover. So how 'bout it? Are you willing to teach me some more, or should I go find someone at the pool?"

Amy's playful smile abruptly became a yelping laugh as Tom pounced on her and pinned her beneath him on the sofa.

"Deal," he agreed before diving down for a fierce, possessive kiss.

It looked like it was going to be another incredible summer.

But that, as they say, is another story.

====================

Yes, that was a shameless ploy for feedback. I would really appreciate any comments you'd be willing to send me, even just a few words, and especially if you liked it. Thanks!

Ravenwood
Ravenwood
20 Followers
12