Summer Love

Story Info
Summer and Jordan take their friendship to the next level.
3.6k words
4.46
46.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: All characters are fictional and of age. Please read and enjoy!

~~~~~~~~

It was in the way that she smiled when she was looking at something else that had always mesmerized Jordan. Sure, Summer was beautiful when she was smiling directly at him, her pale blue eyes twinkling with mischief, her cheeks flushed pink, her smile lighting up the world, her dimples so prominent. But she smiled like that because someone had made it happen by telling her a joke, or saying something funny, or were just being amusing. What mesmerized Jordan was that she smiled when looking at objects, or just looking off into the distance, awe and wonder clear on her face as she admired the world for its simple and natural beauty; just as he admired her for her simple and natural beauty.

Summer was rightly named, not because she was considered "hot" by all the other guys that they knew, but because she shone as brightly as the summer sun, no matter where she was or what she was doing. Her hair was a shade between blonde and red, and depending on the light, it could be either or. She was cheerful and bubbly and energetic, and she brought enthusiasm to any group or situation.

Jordan absolutely adored her, and had adored her since their childhood, when they had met in the fourth grade. When he didn't think about much beyond how he just liked to be around her and make her laugh.

But it wasn't the fourth grade anymore, and with each passing day, Jordan began to see Summer in a new light.

They were both in first year at university, he studying biology and immunology, and she studying sociology with a special interest in indigenous studies. And this was their first four-month summer, the first time they were having their birthdays outside of the school year, and the year they both turned nineteen, the legal drinking age in Ontario. Summer and Jordan were exactly one week, two days and thirteen hours apart, with Summer being older. And she never let him forget it. It was actually this closeness in birthdays that led to them being desk mates in the fourth grade, and although Jordan resented being "younger", he was happy that they had this connection, as if it was fate.

Ever since they were in the seventh grade, Jordan and Summer began this tradition where they each held separate birthday parties, and then in between their birthdays, they would have another celebration, just the two of them. It was a day that Jordan treasured, and each year he tried to make it out-best the last.

This year was no different.

Jordan held one pack of fruity drinks in one hand, and a pack of regular beer in the other, feeling proud that this would be the last time his older sister would have to buy alcohol for him. And Jenna barely even complained when he handed her the money and dropped her off at the beer store, although she did ask why he just didn't wait a few more days. But Jordan couldn't wait anymore. He had been waiting for this day for ten years.

He was standing outside of Summer's house, but instead of going to the front door, he rounded to the back, to where their old treehouse was. It was too small for the two of them now, but for their party they still liked to sit underneath the huge oak tree and pretend that they were high up in the sky, among the branches.

Summer was already there, spreading out a worn, red and white patterned blanket on the ground, a wicker basket sitting at the base of the tree. For a second, Jordan stopped to admire her from behind. She was tall now, although not as tall as he. At 5'4, she came to just about his shoulder. Her hair was sometimes wavy and sometimes curly, and it fell all the way down her back, to just above the curve of her behind, that looked firm and round in her white jean shorts. Her legs were long and tan, and ended in a pair of tattered white Converse. She wore a blue tank top that would complement her eyes, he knew. And then she turned around, and he was right. And not only did it complement her eyes, it hugged her breasts in just the right way to leave a guy wanting more.

"Hey! You're here! Why didn't you say anything?" She said as she laughed, coming over to him and throwing her arms around him in a friendly hug. He hugged her back, awkwardly holding the alcohol packs, and then as she pulled away, he said quickly, "Just dazed that we're finally legal, that's all."

"Well, I'm legal. You're not quite there yet, mister. Four days, to be exact," she said, teasingly, heading back to the blanket and taking the alcohol with her.

Jordan laughed good-naturedly, grabbing at her and swinging her around. "Younger, but bigger!" She squealed with delight, wrapping her arms around him tightly, her laugh contagious and carefree.

He finally placed her down on the blanket, then kicked at the basket. "What's in there? Food?"

She grabbed at it, frowning. "Hey! Don't kick! It's fragile!" But even though she wore a frown, he smiled, knowing that nothing could spoil their day.

He stretched out on the blanket, staring up at the canopy of leaves above him, with just enough sunlight and sky filtering through to make it a perfect view. He took a deep breath, enjoying the spring air. He finally finished a year of hard work, and was working this summer to help pay for tuition at one of the best jobs in town, at a research lab. Jordan knew he could feel proud about his accomplishments, and he was. Just nineteen, but already paving his path. He turned to look at Summer, who had laid out beside him, staring up at the same leaves, at the same sky, but with different thoughts running through her head. He wouldn't have been able to do it without her, and at this moment, he wondered what she was thinking, if she was grateful for him as he was for her.

"Do you ever feel like life is just one big circle?" Summer asked suddenly, still looking up, her arms going behind her head.

Jordan swallowed, forcing his eyes back to the sky above him. "What do you mean?"

"You know, does it ever feel like it's just a routine that we have to go through, just a line we have to follow until we go back to the point we started at. We have to stop having fun in order to grow up, in order to go to school, so that we can get jobs, so that we can have money, so that we can have fun. We wake up, go to school or work, and push through another day, just to go back home and sleep again. It's so... it's so circular, you know?"

Jordan had noticed that Summer had had these kinds of thoughts for the past year or so. She said she was just maturing, wanting to learn more, to understand more about the world. And while he tried to keep up, he just wasn't good at it. He didn't understand profound and unseen things; he used science, and hard facts to come to conclusions. But still, for Summer's sake, he tried. "I guess so." Well, he usually tried harder.

Summer looked over at him, a smile playing on her lips as she swatted at him. "Be serious, Jord."

"I am being serious," he said, giving her his cheesy smile to show just how serious. But then his smile dropped and his eyes met hers evenly. "Whoever said routine and circles were bad things? I happen to think that circles are very nice. In fact, I like thinking that life is a circle; it means that we'll end at the beginning, and the beginning is where all the possibilities are. Think about that. The end isn't truly the end. Not really. Not when there are possibilities."

Summer smiled even brighter at him, and Jordan melted. "Wow, four days shy of being nineteen and you're already wise. I'd hate to see you at sixty."

Jordan was pleased that she still wanted to know him when he was sixty. That was a good sign. "So what's in the basket?"

"Oh," she shook her head, grabbing the basket, "I bought champagne, my first bottle, but what you brought is so much better. Tell Jenna I said thanks and that we'll enjoy it well."

"Ah, she already knows. Who doesn't enjoy alcohol well?"

Summer rolled her eyes. "You know what I mean."

Jordan helped her pull out glasses and open up all their alcohol, laughing as some of the champagne bubbled and spilled over. They held their glasses up for a few toasts.

"To finally being legal!"

"To finally being done school."

"To finally enjoying our summer."

"To having good alcohol." Summer laughed at that one.

"To having someone special to share the alcohol with."

Jordan smiled at her, clinking his glass with hers softly. "To having someone special." Her eyes twinkled at that.

They drank, and Jordan could almost feel as if he was different, but he brushed it off, laughing to himself. He was a tolerant drinker, and one glass of champagne was nothing for him, especially because he was over 5'10 and broad in the shoulders and back.

For the rest of the evening, they continued to talk, laugh and drink, until finally the sun set and the stars started to come out.

Summer was on her third bottle of something, and she was tipsy and pink in the face. She shivered as she sat there. "It's cold out here now. It's May, it shouldn't be cold anymore!"

"Here, I think I saw an extra blanket in that basket of yours," Jordan said, reaching for the basket and pulling out a black fleece blanket. He draped it over the both of them. "Better?"

She nodded, putting her drink aside and snuggling into his side. "This is nice, Jordan."

He murmured his agreement.

"Jordan, can I ask you something?" Summer's voice was soft and he wondered briefly if she was falling asleep.

"Sure, what?"

"Are the stars prettier, or am I?" Coming from anyone else, her question would've sounded stupid, but coming from Summer... Well, Summer had always been an exception to Jordan.

He looked down at her from where she rested her head on his chest, and tilted her head up to look at him. "You are. You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and loved." Her eyes focused on his, and he felt mildly surprised that her eyes were still pretty clear, even though she sounded sleepy.

"Jordan. Kiss me." She whispered. He understood. To speak any louder would be to break the spell, to ask out loud for someone to step over the line of friendship into a land of uncertainty. But Jordan wasn't afraid; he had never felt uncertain. He knew who he wanted to be with.

And so he flipped her onto her back, and leaned over her. Her eyes widened in anticipation. And ever so gently, he pressed his lips to hers. Her breath caught in her throat, and then her hands were in his hair, pulling him down closer, arching her back to close the space between them.

Jordan's brain was on fire; tingles ran up and down his body. He shifted, adjusting himself so he was covering her more completely, his groin over hers. He pressed into her, hungrily kissing her, his hands running along her sides.

"Jordan!" She gasped as he pulled away and trailed kisses down her neck towards the edge of her shirt. One of her hands left his hair and grabbed his skirt at his shoulder. He nibbled at her neck, testing her out, seeing where she was sensitive, and smiling when he found it. "Jordan..." she moaned, her chest rising and falling rapidly. She pulled on his hair, and brought his face back up to hers, kissing him urgently.

His head was spinning with that kiss; it was powerful, full of lust and desire and love. Summer changed with that kiss, and she took control, pushing him onto his back and straddling him. She smiled down at him as he stared up at her, her beautiful face framed by the stars, her fingers teasing at the edge of her shirt.

"Summer... are you sure?" he asked. He wanted this, he wasn't uncertain, but he wasn't sure if she was okay... what if it was the alcohol? What if she didn't really like him? He didn't want to force her when she wasn't sure.

She leaned down and pressed her lips to his. It was soft, barely touching, but it was confirmation enough. "Jordan, I've never wanted anything more in my life." She lifted her shirt off and over her head, and Jordan felt like he had died. Dazed, he reached up and cupped her perfect, perky breasts, contained in a lacy pink bra. He had no idea what the letters meant, but he knew she was a C-cup. Bless these C's, he thought. He gently squeezed, and Summer gave a sigh of contentment. She leaned down and kissed him again, moving her hips against his groin as he continued to gently massage her boobs.

Jordan sat up, and Summer squeaked before laughing. She kissed him, biting his lip teasingly as she tugged on his shirt. Jordan took the challenge and began to unclasp her bra, before realizing that he could actually lose this competition. Their arms got tangled around each other as they struggled, and then Summer pulled away, letting out a triumphant sound when she pulled his shirt over his head, her eyes smirking. Jordan got her bra off a second later, and to punish her [or was it to reward her?] he leaned down and pulled one of her sweet pink nipples into his mouth. She gasped, pressing herself closer to him, her hands going back into his hair as her triumphant look was replaced by a look of pure pleasure. He sucked gently, feeling it grow hard in his mouth, feeling himself grow even harder at the sensation. He pulled away and smirked at her, pulling her head down and placing a kiss on her lips.

She growled and pushed him to her other, neglected tit and he sucked on that for a while too. She lowered her head to his ear and in the damnest, sexist voice, she whispered, "God, I'm so wet for you."

Jordan smiled at her, and flipped her again onto her back. He alternated between kissing her breasts and her neck, and she moaned, giving up and relaxing into his touch. His one hand played with her nipples, pinching it between his fingers. His other hand snaked down her taut stomach, towards her shorts, and clumsily unbuttoned it, before pulling the zipper down slowly, tantalizingly.

"Jordan..." She almost growled, pulling on his hair. He ran his hand down her thigh and back up, teasing her along her stomach.

"Beg me," he whispered, just loud enough for her to hear him. She froze, her eyes locking with his.

"Beg you for what?" she whispered too, running her hand along his face and tracing his contours. She bit her lip seductively.

He leaned down, sucking on her neck again before moving to her ear. "Beg me to touch you. You know you want it."

She pushed his shoulder, giggling. "And how do you know that?"

He smiled, and kissed her on her lips. She got lost in the kiss, but then started when she felt his fingers playing along her inner thigh again; so close, but so far. Jordan laughed inwardly as he felt her struggling with her desire to move, and he only kept teasing her. Finally, she gave in and arched her back, gasping "Jordan, please!"

"Please what?" he leaned down and kissed her breasts, pulling her nipple into his mouth. She groaned, biting her lip.

"Please, touch me. I need you to touch me!" she whispered.

He smiled triumphantly, his hand leaving her thigh and slipping into her silk panties. He was surprised to find that she was smooth-shaven, but he couldn't linger on that thought because his mind was wiped clean except for only one thing as his fingers touched her for the first time. Oh my god, she really is wet! His fingers slipped easily between her lower lips, and she let out a low moan. She was so hot, both literally and figuratively. Jordan kissed her with a renewed passion as he slipped one finger inside her. He moved it slowly in and out, and she began moving with him, rocking her hips and humping his hand.

"Oh god, Jordan," she murmured her hands running down his back, her nails scratching him gently. He shivered, feeling it go straight to his dick; he was so hard, and that only made his need more unbearable. He rubbed himself against her to lessen the tension and her hand reached down to pet him through his shorts. She grabbed him, and her eyes widened at his size and hardness.

Suddenly, Summer pushed him off of her, his hand slipping out of her panties. She pushed him down and yanked his shorts and boxers off rapidly, without teasing him. "I can't wait anymore," she growled, her eyes lighting up with her ferociousness. She stood up and wiggled out of her shorts and panties, staring down at him almost shyly as she stood naked before him.

Jordan felt like he had died and gone to heaven. Her skin glowed in the moonlight, and her cheeks were flushed pink. She reached over to the basket, pulling out a condom, and passed it to him. "Jordan, I can't wait anymore. Please."

Jordan didn't hesitate. He quickly ripped the package open and rolled it over his member, his eyes closing briefly at the contact. And then he pulled Summer down, and positioned himself before her legs. She wrapped her legs around him, pressing her sweet spot right up against his cock and wrapped her arms around him.

"Take me, and make me yours," she demanded.

Jordan leaned down and kissed her as he pressed into her slowly. It was agonizing, going that slowly, and all he wanted to do was pound her relentlessly, but he knew he had to be gentle. He loved her, and he didn't want to hurt her, and he wanted her to enjoy it just as much as he knew he would.

Finally, finally, he was completely inside her. Jordan paused, looking down at Summer's beautiful face and marveling at this wonder. They were one, completely and utterly, and Jordan had never felt better. She was hot and tight around him, and she only tightened when he moved slightly inside her.

"Are you okay?" he whispered, pressing his lips to her forehead. Summer had her face scrunched up, and she was breathing rapidly, biting her lip. Jordan suddenly had a thought that maybe Summer was still a virgin; they had always refrained from talking about their sex life, and all he knew was that she had had a couple of boyfriends in the last few years, but nothing serious. So it could be possible right?

Summer finally nodded, opening her eyes and smiling at Jordan. "It's okay, I'm okay, just, please, go slowly."

Jordan nodded, and slowly pulled out. She groaned underneath him, and gasped as he pushed slowly back in. After a few times of repeating this, her groans became moans, and she started lifting her lips to meet his.

"Okay, I'm good now," she whispered, smiling and kissing his jaw. "You can go faster."

Jordan kissed her lips for another second, not moving, just reveling in the feeling of her. He closed his eyes, one of his hands tangled in her hair, his other one cupping her tit and absent-mindedly rubbing her nipple. "I love you, Summer."

Her eyes widened, and then she gasped as he pulled out and slammed into her, pleasure rushing through him straight to his toes. He pulled out again and slammed back into her, and she groaned, lifting her hips. They got into a rhythm, and Jordan was knocking against her cervix with every thrust.

"Oh God that feels so good, oh god, Jordan, fuck me harder!" Summer moaned, her nails digging into his back. The pain only turned him on more, making him thrust faster.

Jordan was panting, and he squeezed his eyes shut. "Summer, I can't... I'm going to..."

"Wait! I'm so close, fuck me, fuck me, oohhhhhh..." Summer shuddered, her body clenching and tightening as she came hard, her nails raking thin trails of blood on his back.

"Fuck!" Jordan swore as he thrust one last time into her, his cum squirting deep inside. He felt like he had been thrown to the moon, his mind being completely overtaken by pleasure.

Jordan pulled out of her, collapsing onto the side so that he didn't crush her beneath his weight.

They both laid there, gasping for breath, and then Summer began to laugh. "That was so good!"

Jordan looked over at her, and grinned. "Yeah?"

She nodded, her eyes twinkling. "It was wonderful." And then she turned and snuggled into his side.

12