Summer Love

Story Info
He went to work for her and learned a lot.
1.1k words
3.71
80.2k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A song inspired this story.

Went to work for her that summer, I was a teenage kid far from home. I was 19 years old, about 5'8", short brown hair, blue eyes, and pretty muscular. I saw the help wanted flier on a telephone pole. 'Help wanted. I need a strong young man to help out a widowed middle aged woman with chores around the house.' I called the number that was on the bottom of the flier. When she answered the phone I almost couldn't speak.

"Hello" she spoke in a soft voice.

"Hello, my name is Kristofer Hawk, and I was enquiring about the job you have posted on the fliers." I replied with a little nervousness in my voice.

"Ok Kristofer, can you meet me as the address on the flier and I would like to interview you, can't be to careful now a days." She replied

We agreed on a time and thanked her for her time then hung up the phone. I went to bed that night nervous as hell. I didn't know what I was going to say to her, I don't remember if I got any sleep that night. The next morning I woke up still nervous, and somewhat horny. I took a shower, masturbating while I was in there to relieve some of the nervousness. I got to her house and knocked on the door. When she answered, I lost the thoughts in my head. She was a lonely widowed woman about 43, 5'6" long blonde hair that reached the middle of her back, beautiful green eyes; I would have said a 36C, and skinny. I stood for a moment with my mouth wide open, and then realized why I was there. "Hello I'm Kristofer"

"Come right in." She led me to the dinning room. She then asked me questions to help my nervousness. Needless to say I got the job. Well a few weeks want by, I did handy work around the house for her while she was at work. Then it happened, that night that I'll never forget. I had just got done doing some work in her attic, finishing just as night came. She was in the family room in front on the fireplace reading a book. "I'm done in the attic." I said softly, trying not to disturb her. She turned her head to look up at me

"Come over and set with me." She said patting the other seat. Then I saw a look of lust in her eyes. We talked about our pasts, her husband and how he died, and me and some of the girls I dated in high school. I wasn't prepared for her next topic. "Did you every have sex with any of those girls?" I was speechless, my mind went blink, and all I could think or say was "No, I'm still a virgin."

"Oh." She got up and walked over to me. "Then let me teach you some things that will help you when you make that decision." She knelt down in front of me and ran her hand up my thigh. I started to notice that I was getting an erection from just her touch. "Don't be nervous, you'll find it's very pleasant." She then started to unzip and pull my pants down. I stood up to let her get them off me faster. She took my boxers off as well, and I took off my shirt. She pushed my back down on the chair and begin to softly kiss my inner thighs, this sent a shiver throughout my body. I've had a blowjob a few times from some of the girls I knew, but something about the way she started made it more passionate and more exciting. As she got closer to my throbbing hardness, she suddenly moved past it and up my stomach. Kissing her way up she stopped and sucked on my nipple, I thought this was odd but it felt real good. She moved up to my neck then to my lips and begins to kiss me passionately.

I could feel her moving around to take off her clothes. She pulled back to remove her shirt. She didn't have a bra on so she exposed her breast completely as the shirt fell to the floor. She then proceeded to rub her tits over my chest. I licked each nipple, as they want past my mouth. She moved down closer to my manhood and started to kiss around him. She suddenly started licking the head and licked down the shaft. The sensation of her tongue running up and down my shaft was driving me into over drive. She put her whole mouth around him and began to suck him hard. I reached down the play with her breast as she sucked. She was better then all the girls that have had go down on me. I felt like I was about to explode in her mouth, she sensed this and removed her mouth.

She laid a blanket on the floor near the fireplace and laid down with her legs spread for me. "Eat me." I've gone down on one of the girls once, so I was nervous about doing it. She was shaven around her pussy, just looking at it got me more excited. I started to lick in circles around her pussy lips. I slowly slid my tongue into her pussy and licked up and down looking for her clit. I could her hear moaning softly as I found her clit and proceeded to lick it. She was thrusting her pussy into my face, driving my tongue deeper into it.

"Now I want you to fuck me." I removed my tongue and moved myself on top of her. I slide my cock in solely as far as I could go; she lifted her hips to get it in deep. I thrust slowly at first then move faster as she moans louder. "Come on and fuck me harder, and deeper." As she said that I began to thrust as hard as I could. She was moaning even as loud as she could. Then all of a sudden I hear her scream "I'M CUMMING OOOHHHHHH GOD I'M CUMMMMING." Just as she scream I felt my cock explode inside her. As the two of us came down from our climaxes we laid in each other's arms the whole night.

After that summer I left and found a new job in another city. Every once and a while when I drive out to the country, my mind goes back to that summer. Sometimes I can still feel she arms around me. Maybe I should look her up and see if she remembers that summer as well as I do. That was the summer I learn to make love.