Summer Love and Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celia said,"I am all yours let's go."

The ride from the beach to my house is only ten minutes but it seemed like forever. We were silent all the way home but if you listened you would hear our hormones screaming. We kept looking at each other and smiling. This felt more like love than lust and I did not expect that ever happening. My mind was firing messages to my body and all systems were on go.

We entered the suite from the garage entrance and through the laundry room. Two short turns and we were in my bedroom. We kissed for a long time. Softly at first like a roller coaster going up hill. By the time our tongues dueled one another we found our selves speeding downhill. My ears were ringing from anticipation. I boldly removed Celia's bikini and led her into the shower with me. We kissed as the four shower heads massaged every inch of our bodies. I found the soap and washed the sunscreen from Celia's body. Her soapy breasts were super responsive and when my fingers gently massaged her clitoris, her knees buckled as she came with a scream.

We were kissing and hugging when Celia place a knee between my legs. I took the opportunity to hump her leg to a shattering orgasm. This was just the start of a very long evening of exploration and conversation. Celia never as much as kissed another girl and now she was engaged in every conceivable act that two girls could do. Her thirst was unquenchable. Everything I did to her caused her to moan and want more. She was a willing and enthusiastic student, nothing stood in the way of her maddening desire to climax and provide me with all she had.

We were virtually exhausted, unable to move, we needed a break. Celia called her parents and said she was spending the night with me. Her parents met me when I picked up Celia a few times and they really like me. Spending the night was no problem. I called for pizza and we cuddled on the couch whispering to one another about our love session. She is a quiet girl but when she trusts you be prepared to hear all the details in vivid Technicolor. She blew me away when we kissed an she said could taste her pussy on my lips.

I had a robe on to answer the door for the delivery. We were starving and the pizza hit the proverbial spot. I poured each of us a glass of red wine and we retreated to the spa. The warm jets melted us. We just kissed and touched for 20 minutes. Again we were in the shower getting squeaky clean and going to bed. This time we made love slowly with each ending in a toe curling climax. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

In the morning we headed to the main house where I introduced Celia to my gramps. You could tell he liked her and Celia was immediately comfortable with my gramps. Gramps asked if we were hungry and we both said a loud yes at the same time. Gramps left the room and asked his housekeeper, Carla, if she would be kind enough to prepare another breakfast.

Carla magically appeared in the kitchen and asked us if French toast and eggs would work for us. We readily agreed with the menu and in about 15 minutes we were sitting down to breakfast. Gramps sat with us and chatted about my upcoming schedule. He was careful with his words but essentially said I had to travel to New York for business next week. I knew why it was necessary because my trust fund would be removed from New York's legal custody and become mine. I imagine I would become the only millionaire at South Bay High.

I told gramps we would be shopping most of the morning and then doing home work in the afternoon. It was not necessarily a fib because we would being doing anatomy 101 all afternoon.

Celia was curious and asked about the shopping trip. She mentioned that she didn't have money and I told her she didn't need any. I asked Celia if she is familiar with the "Hidden Delights" at the uptown mall. She said no and this was going to be a mind blowing experience for her.

Celia found an outfit of mine that fit perfectly. It was a summer dress that almost reached her knees. The dress was meant to wear braless and Celia provided an amazing display of breasts just barely contained. Celia asked if she could borrow panties and I pointed to the right drawer and said pick out one. I have plenty of sandals that work with that dress in the closet.

I decided to wear a dress with sandals . Celia and I almost didn't make it out the door. We started kissing and exploring only to be interrupted by her cell phone. She told her parents essentially what I told grams and everything was cool.

The "Hidden Delights" was on the third floor of the mall. This mall is filled with exclusive shops and very expensive merchandize. As we walked into the store, Rita greeted me warmly since I was a regular. I introduced Celia. I took Celia to an intimate section of the store and asked her to pick out five or her favorite thongs. She wanted to put up a fuss but the merchandise was unbelievably gorgeous. She easily found five numbers in pastel colors. I went with five shades of pink.

I asked Rita if we could go to the "candy room" and she smiled and opened the door to an exclusive members only room. This is where I purchased the erotic European movies. Rita mentioned that my special order had come in and was at the counter. I thanked Rita for her special treatment. Rita is not what you might find in an intimate boutique. She was tall, slender, about 30 and dressed exceptionally well. She has made a few moves on me in the past and up until now I was contemplating an adventure with Rita.

I went to the other side of the room and found what I was looking for, a variety of small interestingly shaped devices that required no batteries. These little thrillers were beautiful and functional. I quickly selected two devices that Celia would be happy with for sure. Celia was busy looking at something that held her interest and had no idea what I purchased.

Rita totaled the purchase and accepted my credit card. Rita gift wrapped the two small personal vibrators and Celia is still in the dark about what I purchased. Rita gave me a knowing smile and a wink. We wasted no time while returning to my place.

On the way home I was excitedly telling C about the two new movies. They were just released in Amsterdam this month and Rita said they were incredible. The film featured two young ladies who were making their first film.

We entered the suite with a shopping bag full of goodies. The first thing we did was change underwear. I went with the sheerest pink thong and C was enthusiastically putting on a sky blue number. We settled in on the couch for an afternoon of erotic films and hours of love making. We both sat on the couch leaning in to one another as the movie started.

Two young ladies nor more than 18 or 19 years old were sunning on a white sand beach off the coast of Spain. The film quality was amazing and the background breathless. The camera angles and close ups were absolutely provocative and erotic. One shot in particular was extremely thrilling. The camera tracked a well tanned and oiled leg from the calves, past the knee and slowly up the inner thigh. The camera zoomed in and the screen filled with an obvious shot of a bikini covered pussy. The bikini seemed like silk as it caressed the girl's hidden treasure. A hand slowly appeared on the inner thigh, even the hand was beautiful. Bright red nails, slender fingers with a love ring that appeared expensive.

As the hand made its appearance the anonymous thighs parted so very slowly. The silky thin panel pulled tightly across the hidden treasure revealing a delicate crease. The hand appeared motionless but in the course of a few minutes, the hand was right next to the intended target. The teasing continued as both C and I were noticeably holding our breath. C was squirming a little and her eyes didn't blink as she stared at the scene unfolding. The background sound was a combination of music and surf.

The thighs parted ever further as if they were encouraging the hand to partake in the waiting pleasures behind the silk screen. My breath caught in my throat when moisture began to spread outward on the thin bikini panel. C had her knees up and under her chin, her legs were squeezing together. I felt my moisture building and I moved my hand down to check out the situation. I was flooding and my finger returned with evidence of the situation. C watched me check myself out. She could see the glistening liquid on my fingers. She reached over and took my hand to her mouth and cleaned up my hand.

The beach scene went no further than the appearance of moisture and the camera panned back to show the two girls topless. The girls were sweet and innocent with amazing bodies and very good looks. This was the greatest introduction to a movie that I have personally seen. Now the story begins.

One day the ladies took a road trip to some famous dunes. The dunes had a reputation for "anything goes" and it offered miles of pure sand and exceptional opportunities for privacy. The ladies had rented a jeep just for the occasion and found a remote area within a small valley with trees providing shade. It was apparent that they were the only two people within a few miles.

What they did not know was the hill that provided privacy also provided privacy for the other side of the hill. On the other side of the hill was wind swept virgin sand. As the hill crested, there was one isolated yellow flower in a sea of sand and the lighting was magnificent. Yes, this was a single male photographer capturing a landscape image that would become famous.

Of course this photographer was handsome, virile, shirtless and physically fit. While he captured the image from all angles, he noticed the two gorgeous ladies spreading their blanket for a serious day of tanning. He now had yet another interesting image to shoot.

His vantage point was priceless and virtually undetectable. He switched to a 400mm lens and the movie now continued through his camera lens. The ladies settled in and began applying liberal amounts of oil to each other. Naturally, one thing led to another and the camera captured it all. The ladies were very sensual, not graphic, and each appeared to become completely satisfied with their mutual affection.

The photographer was now completely obsessed with the two young ladies. He had to talk with them and place a personality with his images. He didn't want to invade their space or startle them but he really wanted to hear their voices, measure their personalities, and perhaps stretch his luck.

Being that it is a warm day, he decided to round the hill with a cooler of cold drinks and make a neighborly offer of refreshments. Corny as it sounds, he pulled it off. The ladies sat up as if they were fully dressed. The guy introduced himself in a strong British accent as Thomas and sat down in the sand chair he carried as a back pack. The cooler was a insulated fabric bag that contained rare imported Budweiser and small cold bottles of Pinot.

The ladies went for the wine while Thomas popped a Bud. This was too easy Thomas smiled to himself. As the ladies sat up into a "drinking" position, the camera captured some very delicate images. The taller lady took the lead in the discussion and the other lady played the coy role. Thomas was very charming and self confident as the comfort level and the effects of alcohol began to melt any ice.

The conversation turned to the yellow flower. Now the coy one perked up and asked to see the images. In order to create a darker environment, the three huddled together holding there hands around the viewing screen to see the images. Miss coy was pressing her breast firmly against Thomas's forearm and with her right arm circling his waist, pulling herself closer.

Thomas tested the waters by using his free hand to move from Miss Coy's lower back to her firm butt. The move was enhanced with welcoming body moves. Somewhere from out of nowhere a hand pressed against Thomas's bulge and the game was on.

The scene erupted into a fireball of passion. These type of couples movies do not get completely explicit but they leave absolutely do doubt as to what is happening. Thomas literally has his hands full with lusting beauties. The girls are very aggressive but Thomas is holding his own (not literally). All the sexual bases were covered and Thomas hit the grand slam to win the game.

Celia had her head on my shoulder while watching the lust explode on the screen. Her breathing was getting rapid, her summer dress was above her waist and her sky blue panties told the complete story. My left hand move to her inner thigh as the two lovely ladies finished each other off while Thomas watched. All I did was touch Celia on the outside of her sky blues and she convulsed into a powerful climax.

The movie continued with Thomas and the girls saying good bye and then faded to the next scene. The girls were walking into the lobby of a quaint, rustic, countryside bed and bath. The girl at the desk checked them in to one of the three rooms. This girl was even more stunning in a "girl next door" image than our two lovely travelers. You can tell that the young lady at the desk was a sweet as honey and equally naive.

This B and B was the original estate house of a wealthy family years gone by. The craftsmanship is unequaled and the cameraman pans around realizing just how unique and impressive the workmanship authenticates the era. The balance of the estate features rolling hills of grape vines and original well kept barns which added to the postcard look.

The desk clerk, Gigi, showed our two lovelies to their room. The room was massive with a sunset view, a king sized bed, fireplace, amazing decor, and a huge bathtub in the functional bathroom. Gigi swept across the room with grace and enthusiasm. A few camera shots picked up some of Gigi's moves that featured thrilling views of Gigi's candy.

Gigi had perfect breasts that did not need a bra and this fact was revealed when she showed the two lovelies how to turn on the fireplace. The camera was up and close with perfect lighting when Gigi leaned down. Both nipples could be easily seen and the breasts were completely tanned. Our lovelies looked at one another with wicked smiles and knowing looks.

Gigi said, "You are the only guests, we always fill up on the weekends but mid-week is unpredictable. We offer a wine tasting and tour of the grounds on the week ends but if you ladies would like so see the grounds, I would be happy to take you on a tour. If you like, we can include a refreshing swim in the waterfalls. It is wonderful walk and worth the effort."

Both girls spoke at the same time, began laughing, and the message was clear. "Just tell us when and where and will be there." Gigi told the girls to settle in and meet her in 30 minutes at the "big red barn."

After a long hot drive, the girls were looking forward to a country swim and some exercise. It was a warm afternoon and will remain so after the sun sets. Neither girl changed out of their clothes. Short shorts and Tee's would do just fine.

They met Gigi inside the barn. The was also a wine tasting stop on the week ends. Gigi, still dressed in a short summer dress, was making a wine and cheese basket for the walking tour. She had three glasses on the bar filled with a nice merlot. They sat at a small table and chatted. Bonds were developing and the wine was warming the mind more than the body. Gigi said we can see all the way down to the stream from the loft. Gigi's invitation to a majestic view was readily accepted. Gigi led the way to a old fashion ladder ascending to the loft. It was sturdy and challenging for the city girls. Gigi led the way. Of course the camera commemorated Gigi's climb with close ups of her thong at the top of long breathtaking legs.

The lovelies watched and admired the view as the movements challenged Gigi's thong to remain in place. There was just enough peeking through the thong to whet the lovelies' sexual appetite.

Gigi was right, you can see for miles and the stream is almost calling to us. Our lovelies are excited with the view and and thanking Gigi with exuberance. Gigi is beaming with pride and our lovelies join in on a group hug to celebrate. Gigi is eating up the attention and the hugs and kisses continue with increasing enthusiasm. Our lovelies are getting their touchy feely points and Gigi simply goes along.

Both our lovelies descend the latter first and once again are treated to the spectacular Gigi show. The close up camera work detects the hugs and kisses has caused a stirring in Gigi's thong. Maybe there is more to Gigi than meets the eye.

After a beautiful walk through the vineyards, stopping to pick luscious grapes and feeding each other a grape at a time, the ladies found the wading pools under a small waterfall. The water was clear as gin and not that cold. The surrounding landscapes were awesome. Trees to provide shade and open grass to soak up the sun. The lovelies wasted no time in stripping down and diving into the water. Gigi sat on a rock dangling her feet into the water.

It appeared as though she was debating going completely nude but when she saw the lovelies splashing around, holding each other, kissing and wrapping bodies, Gigi posed for the camera as she stripped. She dove down deep and came up between the lovelies. Now, all kinds of water games began.

With three ladies holding on to each other trying to stay afloat, accidents will happen. The underwater camera captures these accidents in slow motion and with total clarity. The innocents of Gigi is put to rest. She is a sexual human being operating under the cover of darkness (water). Gigi's hands slip down on many occasions. Of course she is only responding to the lovely ladies lead.

As the ladies find the shallow water, more definitive action takes place underwater. The circle of flesh draws closer to one another. Well balanced on the sandy bottom, the girls become aggressive. Gigi has fingers penetrating and groping from both the lovelies. One gal kisses Gigi while the other fingers her. Gigi is returning the attack with vigor and is just as nasty as her attackers.

The scene moves to the blanket in the sun. Every form of sexual bliss takes place and it begins with Gigi lying on her back being consumed by the lovelies. There is one vivid close up of a completely shaved Gigi lying legs apart with the full sun featuring perhaps the best ever view of the female treasure.

By this time, "the home viewing audience" Celia and Megan are beyond self control. Celia is kneeling on the carpet with Megan's legs around her shoulders. Megan's moans are marching towards screams as she levitates off the couch with a thundering conclusion.

Celia is motionless with a look of contentment and love. Megan opens one of the special gifts from Rita and you can hear the buzz. Megan stands over Celia and looks down with a look of satisfaction on her face. The appliance was busily doing what is was designed for and the scene could be described as a celebration of victory. A long, hot summer waits for the pair of home coming queens.

12