Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as his dad finished his mom sat up and Mike grew even more excited because he would now be able to see her better. As if he knew what she wanted Bill lay on his back as Julie got her knees next to him. Mike's jaw fell open as he watched her straddle his face and lower her pussy onto his mouth. For the next several minutes Julie writhed in the most wanton, sexy dance Mike could imagine as Bill licked and wildly sucked at her pussy.

With her newfound eagerness to take his cum in her mouth Bill had become less concerned with the taste and feel of his own cum. A few nights earlier Julie happily discovered that Bill would now eagerly suck her pussy even though he had just finished cumming inside it.

She rubbed her dripping wet pussy all over his face and savored the sensations of him fucking her with his tongue and teasing her clit. When she reached up and began to play with her tits Mike had to struggle to stifle his own groan of lust. He tried to memorize every moment of the action before him and every detail of her body and movements.

Her mouth opened wide in a silent cry moments before her whole body tensed and she orgasmed. Mike kept waiting for her to make a sound but she only let out a very soft, tender moan when she finished cumming.

As she dropped down on top of Bill and met him with a deep kiss Mike hurried down to his room as quickly as he could while trying to keep silent. He barely had time to shut his door, push down his pants, and stroke his cock before he started to cum.

After he finished spilling a huge load of cum Mike sat on the floor of his room and leaned up against his door reflecting on what just happened. As he sat and tried to make sense of his emotions he didn't hear his mom and dad as they each came again.

Things stayed about the same for the next couple of weeks. Mike took every opportunity he could to try and watch his parents as they fucked. He even started trying to catch glimpses of his mom while she dressed or changed clothes but didn't have much luck.

Two more times he did manage to catch his parents fucking. The first time he watched as his dad fucked her missionary style while she held her legs wide open for him. It looked like she had a pillow under her back for support and she had her hands hooked behind her knees as Bill pumped into her wildly.

The second time he caught them so excited Mike that he came in his boxers as he stood in the hall watching. He had only been lightly playing with his excited cock through his pants but it was more than enough to coat the inside of his boxers with a big load of his warm, sticky cum.

The sight that caused this reaction was his parents fucking as they stood leaning against the wall of their room. His mom stood with her hands pressed against the wall as Bill fucked her from behind. From this angle Mike could see his mom's entire body. He could see her tits shaking and bouncing from the force of Bill's thrusts. He could also see most of his dad's body and briefly watched the muscles in his ass flex as he stroked back and forth inside her pussy.

His vision was soon drawn back to his mom and never left her for the duration of the fuck. For a while he concentrated on watching her face and grew wildly excited by the expression of pleasure and lust he saw there. He watched her surprisingly lean stomach and saw it move back and forth with her excited breathing.

It was several minutes after he came in his pants before Julie dropped her head down and let out a soft, animal moan of lust. Mike saw her body tense and shake as she orgasmed. Almost immediately Bill started to fill her pussy with cum and by the time Mike went to the downstairs bathroom to clean up he had watched his parents complete their mutual orgasms and then remain holding each other as they stood still for a several long moments afterward.

Oddly for Mike, the more he became distracted and maybe even obsessed with spying on his parents the better he did at school. He was nearing the end of his senior year in high school and so these were supposed to be some of the hardest classes he had ever taken. What he found was that he became a model student while at school and worked like a dog during his study hall. He did it all because he wanted to have as little to do at home as possible other than his new incestuous voyeurism. When he did have homework he always finished it as quickly as he could upon getting home.

Julie's part time job had picked up recently and she was now working nearly full time hours. That meant that she now got home right around 5PM and only about 45 minutes or so before Bill. Virtually every night Mike had his homework completely done and would be playing with the computer or watching TV when she arrived. Several times she commented to him how proud she was of the way he had really buckled down at school. Every time she did it Mike would only laugh to himself thinking that if she only knew the real reason she would probably ground him for life or kick him out of the house.

For a couple of weeks Mike didn't see anything more but the images of the previous times he had watched them remained burned into his head. He masturbated often as did any other horny, 18-year-old boy. The thing that made him unique was that one woman dominated his fantasies. While his friends jerked off to images of movie stars, models, or girls from school, Mike now virtually always stroked his cock while thinking about his mom.

The longer this went on the more he began to view his mom as a very hot older woman. He noticed that he started to see beauty and become excited by other older women. It was like his eyes had been opened to how hot older women could be and often were. He even noticed that his science teacher, Ms. Poe, was pretty good looking in her own right. However, at night and in the morning when he stroked his cock it was his own mom that he thought about.

The longer this continued the less guilty or conflicted he felt. He rationalized that he wasn't hurting anyone with his fantasies and it seemed that he gradually became desensitized to the forbidden nature of his desires the more he felt them.

One night as they got ready for bed Bill suggested to Julie that they again visit their "favorite" strip club soon. Julie pretended to think about it but she knew from the way that her pussy ached the moment he asked her that she very much wanted to go. They set a date for Friday night and told Mike the next day that they would be going out on a date.

Mike had planned to go out with some friends but he put them off until Saturday night without telling his parents. He wanted to make sure he was home whenever they happened to come home hoping to catch them in the throes of romance after their date. He went out to rent a movie before they left so they would assume he was on his way out with friends.

When he arrived home a short while later they had left. He settled on the couch but listened closely for the sound of a car arriving. It was several hours later before he heard his parent's car pull up. He quickly shut off the TV and ran down the hall to his bedroom before crawling in bed and pretending to be asleep.

Bill and Julie had a particularly wild time at the club that night. Several of the dancers were very hot and both Bill and Julie were in particularly horny moods. They sat near the stage for a long while putting dollar bill after dollar bill in front of them as the series of dancers slithered, wriggled, played with their tits, and teased them both with views of their spread pussies. After a while they bought several table dances together and both were made even more excited by the intimate gyrations of the dancers at their table. One of the dancers in particular drove them insanely wild by letting her bare tits brush against their faces as she danced.

By the time they pulled up to their house they were both so horny and ready to fuck they could barely contain themselves. Bill started to make out with her in the car but Julie insisted they go inside. Mike heard them come in from the garage and waited for them to pass on the way to their room. Instead he heard someone move down the hall before going back to the living room.

"Mike's home," he heard his mom say. "It looks like he's sleeping."

"Well then, let's let him sleep," his dad said in a wanton tone. "Now get over here," he added.

"Do you think we should?" Julie asked. By now Mike had crept over near the door so he could hear them better.

"I don't care," Bill answered, "all I care about now is fucking you." Mike's stomach knotted with excitement at hearing his parents talk so graphically. For a moment there was a pause and Mike held his breath afraid his mom would be too concerned that he was home to continue.

Instead he heard her say, "Well then, big boy, sit down. Baby's got a surprise for you." Mike began to slowly creep down the hall toward the living room as he heard the music start and his dad give a catcall. Mike quickly settled into a spot at the top of the stairs that gave him a good view of the living room but kept him secluded so there was little chance of being caught.

What Mike saw made the knot in his stomach grow tighter and made his cock grow hard almost immediately. Julie stood a few feet in front of Bill and had started the nastiest, sexiest dance Mike could ever have dreamed. She played with her tits through her top and shook her ass repeatedly in Bill's face before she started stripping out of her clothes. As she continued her slow, teasing striptease Bill frantically pulled off his own clothes until he was sitting naked before his wife with his hard cock standing tall from his lap.

Julie teased his cock with her hands, mouth, tits, and ass as she finished stripping and then danced naked for him. Bill started to rise from the couch, presumably to fuck her wildly like the last time Mike watched his mom strip, but this time Julie put her hand on his shoulder and commanded, "Sit."

Bill sat back down as Julie brought her dance to its climax. She slithered onto his lap and continued her dance straddling his lap as she shook her tits in his face. When Bill let out a long groan Mike looked down and saw that his mom had lowered her pussy and had started fucking him. Somehow, she seemed to continue moving in time to the music as she began a rhythmic fuck. The rhythm only held for a short while until she started wildly driving herself up and down on his hard cock as both started grunting and moaning excitedly.

When Julie came she threw her head back and let out a cry that surely would have awakened Mike even if he had been sleeping. His dad started to cum moments later and their moans mixed into a crescendo of lust and relief. Mike continued watching as they remained in this position for several long minutes while they fondled and kissed each other deeply.

Julie was the first to move as she slowly crawled off Bill's lap. She dropped to her knees in front of Bill and, as Mike watched in amazed fascination, she slowly leaned foreword and took Bill's soft cock in her mouth. He moaned and watched as Julie began to expertly suck and lick at him soon returning life to his cock. This was the first time Mike had seen his mom sucking a cock and somehow he had never really thought of her doing this before now. The vision of her on her knees as she wantonly sucked and licked at the cock was driving Mike wild.

Julie continued her oral teasing until Bill was rock hard and ready to fuck again. He pulled her up to the couch and began to position her for another fuck but she stopped him and said, "I've got a little surprise for you." She started moving toward the stairs and Mike had to frantically run back to his room and jump back in bed. He lay there sure that he was about to get busted but instead his mom walked right by his room and he heard her go into her own room.

Julie was so horny and preoccupied with what she was about to do that she never even came close to noticing Mike. On her way back out of her room she stopped and looked in at Mike to make sure he was still asleep. In the dark all she could see was his body lying under the sheet and she smiled to herself as she went down the hall. What she didn't see was Mike staring back at her through his cracked eyelids. He knew he should keep them closed to fully give the illusion of sleep, but he couldn't resist the temptation of her naked body standing outside his door as she peered in at him.

Mike waited a few minutes before he went back to his hiding place near the top of the stairs. When he looked back downstairs he saw his mom rubbing a clear gel all over his dad's cock. His dad stared at her with a wild look of lust that made Mike anxiously await what was going to happen next.

Julie turned around when she finished lubing Bill's cock. She leaned over at the waist and pushed her ass toward Bill as he eagerly picked up the tube she had been holding. Mike watched him squeeze a large amount of the gel on his fingers before reaching up to his mom's pussy. Very quickly Julie let out a long moan that sounded different somehow from before. Her face twisted into an expression something akin to discomfort before it went back to one of pure bliss and lust. Bill continued working with his fingers until Julie groaned, "Yeah, that feels so good. Are you ready to fuck my ass? I want to feel your hard cock shoved up my ass!"

She straightened up and moved back straddling his lap with her back facing him. She lowered herself over him as Bill groaned, "Ohh, yes, baby!" Julie reached down and took Bill's cock in her hand as she shifted her hips and guided it toward her asshole.

Mike's vision practically blurred from his excitement and disbelief. He had to push his pants down some to free his cock. His hard cock now stood straight out in front of him pointing at his parents as they fucked downstairs. Surely if either of his parents moved toward the stairs now they would catch him because he wouldn't be able to move fast enough, but he was so excited he didn't process that far in advance.

Anal sex was something he and his friends had talked about but he had never seen any photos or videos of it. The mere idea that his mom would be so nasty and raunchy that she wanted to be fucked up her ass made him so wildly excited he could barely sit still and watch, but nothing was going to pull him away from the scene below.

When his cock entered her tight ass Bill let out a deep groan. Julie squealed some as she held still to allow her tight hole time to adjust to his width. Slowly she worked her way down until his full length was inside her asshole. She started moving up and down over Bill and Mike couldn't help but reach for his own cock. He slowly and lightly stroked his cock as he watched his dad fucking his mom up her ass.

Soon Julie began moving as easily and confidently over him as if they were fucking normally. As their fuck seemed to reach its peak Mike couldn't stop his own orgasm and he started to cum wildly all over the carpet in front of him. Even as he came he couldn't pull his eyes away from his mom as she started fucking Bill harder and faster. Soon she started urging him to cum and fill her ass. Mike gasped softly at the wicked, wanton words his mom used to urge his dad to cum.

Bill closed his eyes and threw his head back groaning loudly as he came. Julie pushed down on him and smiled wickedly toward the ceiling as she gasped and felt his cum filling her asshole. She resumed fucking him for a short while longer to milk the last of his cum out.

As soon as Bill finished cumming he lifted her off his lap and sat her on the couch as he moved to his knees before her. Julie spread her legs widely and moaned as Bill enthusiastically started licking and teasing her dripping wet pussy. She threw her head back and gave herself over to Bill as he quickly drove her to an orgasm.

When she came she looked straight ahead at the wall and let her eyes fly wide open. She moaned in a series of soft, low bursts. From his position it was almost like she was looking right at him and Mike stared at her face and then at her body as it rocked from the power of her orgasm.

When she finished cumming Bill stood in front of her and took her hand helping her to her feet as he said, "Come on, let's go to bed."

Mike felt a surge of panic and used his boxers to try and quickly wipe up his cum from the floor in front of him. He only had time to make a quick swipe before he ran back to his room and jumped into bed just as his parents walked by. He quickly took hold of his still hard cock and jerked off thinking about what he had just seen. After he came for the second time he cleaned himself up and fell into a deep sleep.

For the next few weeks Mike became borderline obsessed with trying to catch his parents fucking. For several days after he had watched them fucking in the living room he could think of little else other than his mom and how hot and wanton she had been. He never would have guessed she had such a nasty, horny streak in her, and watching her not only strip for his dad but then initiating anal sex was beyond anything he ever believed possible. However, seeing was believing and he spent the next few days jerking off at every opportunity as he thought about her and imagined all the other kinky things she might be into.

Gradually, Mike started finding reasons to go out less and less with his friends. He also began really paying attention to his parent's habits and began to anticipate when they might be ready to fuck. He didn't want to make them suspicious or stop their plans by staying at home, so he often went out to the library to work on his homework or read for a while before he quietly returned home.

Sometimes he felt weird about wanting to watch them fuck so badly, but he couldn't deny that watching them together had been, by far, the hottest thing he had ever witnessed. Whenever he thought of it an almost animal sexual drive seemed to take hold of him and he knew he had to try and see it again.

Besides that, he had been taking much more notice of his parents lately when they were eating or hanging out together. His dad was average looking at best but that wasn't who interested him anyway. The longer he thought about it and the more objective he tried to become the more Mike realized that his mom was really good looking. Julie's years of tennis and sports kept her body lean and toned. After watching her fucking these few times Mike realized that her body was at least as hot, if not hotter, than some of the girls he knew from school. As time went by Mike found his infatuation with his mom seemed to be growing.

His spying efforts did pay off as he was able to catch them fucking on a handful of occasions. None of these subsequent fucks were as wild or nasty as the one in the living room, but they never failed to drive Mike wild with lust. He now regularly stroked his cock as he watched them and routinely had his most forceful and amazing orgasms as he spied on his parents fucking.

The thing about his mom that really began to appeal to Mike was her confidence during sex or even when she was just flirting with his dad. The girls at school often seemed to act goofy or uncomfortable when they were flirting or during the few times he had been able to make out. He thought now that it might be that they were just nervous at the newness of sex and of being with guys. Julie had none of that when she fucked and seemed completely at ease and comfortable no matter what the situation. Her comfort with herself and with sex combined with her nasty, kinky streak drove Mike wild.

Julie began to notice some small changes in her son but didn't really think anything of it. She thought he was still going out with his friends but knew he had started coming home much earlier than normal. A couple of times she snooped through his room after he left for school just to make sure nothing obvious was wrong. She feared finding drugs or something equally bad. Deep down she didn't really think anything too awful was wrong as his grades had actually been improving and he seemed, if anything, more pleasant and polite around the house.