Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All she eventually found in his room was a stash of porno magazines tucked under his mattress. At first Julie was upset but she then calmed down and smiled to herself as she sat on his bed. She laughed and then said, "I've got to be the dumbest mom in the world. My son's grades improve, he's acting nicer, and I assume he's on drugs." She looked down at the lurid images on the covers of the magazines in her hand and laughed again as she said, "So I snooped through his room and violated his privacy only to discover he's a normal, horny kid."

She scolded herself for being so suspicious and nosy and stood up intending to put the magazines back. For some reason she didn't really understand she quickly decided to take a look at the magazines. She told herself it was only to make sure Mike wasn't into "weird stuff" but she knew the real reason was that she was curious. She had never looked at these kinds of magazines before but after how the strip club had affected her she wondered what waited on the glossy pages.

She flipped the pages and found nothing scandalous. All the images were pretty standard nude shots of women. She did take some time to admire a few of the photos that she found exciting. As she looked down at a full-page image of a busty redhead who was seemingly running her fingertips over her hard nipples, she felt an unexpected tingle in her pussy. She flipped through the rest of the magazines before returning to this particular page for one last look.

Just before she closed the magazine she looked at the edge of the page near where her thumb was resting. The background of the page was black and on the dark, glossy surface she could clearly see a large number of fingerprint smudges in the glare of the light. She held the page up and as the angle of the light changed she could make out what looked like a blanket of hundreds of fingerprint smudges around the edges of this page.

She smiled to herself as she realized she had accidentally found one of her son's favorite jerk off images. From the darker parts of her mind she thought, "Mike and I have the same taste in women." As soon as she had that thought she felt surprised and a little ashamed of herself. She carefully put the magazines back where she found them and went about the rest of her chores.

For the rest of the day she couldn't shake the notion that she shouldn't have had a thought like that about her son. Surely, moms aren't supposed to know stuff like that about their sons and she felt bad, like she had crossed some hidden line with Mike.

She tried to be normal toward Mike that night, but she knew that she was probably being a little nicer than normal and perhaps lavishing a little more attention than normal on him in an effort to make it up to herself. Mike happily received all of her attentions that evening and finally had to excuse himself to go up to his room and jerk off.

In reality, he hadn't looked at the magazines under his mattress in months, probably not since the first time he caught his parents fucking. Still, Julie couldn't stop herself from wondering if Mike wasn't indeed going upstairs only to pull out those magazines and jerk off as he looked at the picture of the redhead.

The idea simultaneously made her embarrassed at having thought it and horny as hell. She quickly found Bill and immediately let him know she wanted to fuck. Bill didn't care why she was already so excited and eagerly followed her upstairs to their bedroom. Once inside Julie began wildly tearing off their clothes and hungrily took Bill's hard cock in her mouth.

Mike heard his parents walk by his room and waited a short while before he crept down to their room and peeked inside. He did this often now just to make sure they weren't engaged in a quiet fuck. Tonight he heard a stifled moan even before he got to the door and knew he was about to see something hot. As usual, he had to push their bedroom door open slightly in order to see. He always feared that moment thinking they would notice the door opening, but his lust was usually so great he couldn't stop himself.

After pushing the door open he was greeted by the sight of his mom wantonly sucking his dad's cock. Only a short while later Bill started to cum and Mike watched intently as Julie took his load in her mouth. Immediately afterward they switched positions and Bill began to lick and suck at her pussy for many long minutes until her body was shaking from her orgasm.

When his dad rose up after she finished cumming his cock was again hard and he immediately drove it up her pussy. Having both cum already, their fuck lasted an impressively long time. When it was obvious his dad was getting close to cumming he heard his mom urging him to fuck her harder.

Until that point Mike had been stroking his own cock while remaining in control. He didn't want to cum too early and tried to wait as long as he could. Once he heard her whisper, "Harder, fuck me harder," he immediately started cumming all over the small towel he carried with him to contain his cum.

After he finished stroking out the last of his cum he watched as his parents seemed to cum at virtually the same moment before collapsing on the bed and fondling each other hungrily. Mike watched them continue this for only a few minutes before he crept back to his room and got into his bed.

A few days later Julie went out to lunch with a bunch of her friends. She had known most of these ladies for a long time and, as it turned out, they all had kids right about the same age. This group had often been a refuge for Julie as she was able to talk with them about things going on with Mike and they were always able to confirm for her that everything was normal.

Today, it was her friend Kate that opened the conversation about kids after they ordered their meal. Kate told a story about how she suspected her own son, Brian, might be trying to spy on her daughter in the shower. She talked about how she caught Brian acting odd and hanging out around the bathroom door a few times while his sister showered. Then, just a few days ago, Kate had found a pair of her daughter's panties in Brian's closet. Kate was afraid her son was turning into some sort of pervert obsessed with his sister.

Julie was surprised by the reaction of the other two ladies who had sons about Mike's age. They both laughed knowingly and assured Kate that Brian was completely normal. "Really?" Kate asked. "Your boys did stuff like this?"

"God yes!" Mary laughed. "You ought to be happy he's fascinated with his sister and not you!"

"Oh my!" Kate replied. "It sounds like there's a story there."

Mary went on to tell the group about how her own son, Ben, had started spying on her. As with Kate, Mary also had found a pair of panties in Ben's closet, but they were her own panties. After that she noticed Ben trying to stare down her shirt and he even got so bold as to brush against her ass a few times. She finally had to talk to him when he started sticking his head in the bathroom while she showered to ask her questions. He always claimed the questions were urgent but Mary knew right away that all he was trying to do was see her naked.

Mary had always been the party girl of the bunch. Julie had known her since high school and Mary had always been the first to do just about everything. She was the first to kiss a boy, the first to feel a cock, and eventually the first one to get laid. Even considering her wild ways Julie was still surprised when Mary admitted that having Ben go to so much effort to try and spy on her was "flattering". She quickly followed that up by saying she knew it was wrong and a little twisted, but she admitted that when she thought about it in a different context it made her a little horny to think that someone so young could find her sexy.

An odd silence engulfed the table before Mary giggled awkwardly and said, "Oh, um, did I say too much?" Her joke seemed to break the awkwardness and before too long the table was engulfed again in conversation.

A few of the other women told stories about the crazy, oversexed things their own sons had done. A couple of them told stories of how they had caught their sons spying on their sisters, their neighbors, or even themselves.

Julie didn't think much more about their lunch conversation until a few nights later. Mike had disappeared a while earlier and she figured he was out with his friends. Bill let it be known shortly after Mike left that he was horny and wanting to fuck. After a little initial teasing Julie decided to surprise Bill as he watched TV in the living room. Without saying a word she moved over to him and knelt before his chair. He groaned excitedly as she rubbed his cock through his pants before hurriedly opening them and pushing them down to his knees.

She sucked his quickly growing cock into her warm mouth and began teasing him lavishly with her lips and tongue. She knew exactly how to tease his cock to drive him wild and very quickly he was at full size and thrusting his hips up and down as she sucked him. She didn't try to stop him from cumming when she felt his excitement growing and let him spill his load of salty cum into her mouth.

She swallowed his cum and continued to lick and suck at his cock for several long minutes after he finished cumming until Bill lifted her away from his wet cock and stood up beside her. He led her to the bedroom and proceeded to slowly and teasingly lick and suck at her tits and then pussy until Julie had a mind-blowing orgasm.

They lay naked in each other's arms for a while longer before they started to kiss and fondle each other once again. They eventually began a long, slow round of foreplay leading up to a passionate fuck.

Out of habit Julie had shut the bedroom door behind her when they first entered the room. After that she was so caught up in their sex that she never looked toward the door again. It wasn't until she sat over Bill with his shrinking cock still inside her pussy after he had filled her with one final load of cum that she really became aware of her surroundings again.

She and Bill had just finished a nearly mutual orgasm, one of the true pleasures of marriage for Julie was having honed her lovemaking skills with Bill so they could control when they came to prolong things and ensure that they came together as often as possible. She could still feel the newness of Bill's hot cum inside her as she lifted her head and glanced around the room lazily.

Her gaze stopped at the door for a few moments when she realized it was now pushed open slightly. She stared into the blackness on the other side of the door trying to remember if she really had shut the door all the way or if she just assumed she had.

Outside the door Mike was frozen as it looked like his mom was staring directly at him. Part of him was wild with lust after having just watched her ride his dad. He loved watching her fuck while on top as it gave him the best views of her tits and of her body in general while she came. Part of him was terrified that she knew he was there as she continued to seemingly look right at him. He remained frozen like a deer in headlights until she looked down at Bill when he started to softly fondle her tits.

Mike quickly went to his room and crawled into bed afraid his mom was about to come down the hall and confront him. Instead, Julie dismissed the door being ajar as meaningless and settled down next to her husband before falling into a sound sleep.

For the next few weeks Julie began to occasionally notice little things that seemed odd, like the fact that their bedroom door always seemed to be slightly ajar after they finished fucking. She dismissed these observations as just figments of her own imagination.

After a couple of times when Mike "surprised" her just after stepping out of the shower she began to suspect and even fear that he might be up to something. However, each time he surprised her it had always been with a very valid reason like the time her work was on the phone with some important news about a meeting later that day. After each of these occasions she looked carefully for clues or signs he was doing something wrong but never found anything.

Soon it was coming up to the weekend when Bill had planned a "guy's trip" with a bunch of his friends. They were off to a cabin in the woods that one of them owned to do some fishing and drinking. A few nights before he left Bill and Julie made another visit to the strip club. After getting thoroughly excited at the club they quickly drove toward home before making a detour. They knew that Mike was still at home and so they decided to do something they had never done before.

They stopped at this small hotel very near the freeway that was somewhat legendary in their community for having hourly rates. Bill went inside and paid cash before reappearing with the key and a giddy, excited look on his face. He and Julie fell wildly into each other's arms once inside the room.

There was very little foreplay or tenderness in their initial fuck as they ripped off each other's clothes and wildly fucked on top of the bedspread. After they both came they remained on the bed holding each other and giggling at themselves for being where they were.

It was then that they heard the bed from the neighboring room thumping the wall as a woman's voice began to loudly urge her lover on. The thumping built to a peak just before the woman's moans blended with a man's grunts as they both seemed to cum.

Once the other room fell silent Julie looked at Bill and said, "Should we give them something to listen to?" Bill immediately met her with a kiss and they began some excited foreplay. They took turns licking and teasing each other as they drove each other wild with anticipation and excitement. Julie wasn't shy about moaning or crying out as Bill teased her tits and pussy and once they started to fuck she became very vocal.

The knowledge that some unknown strangers might be, and probably were, listening to them fuck really excited both Bill and Julie and their fuck soon became even wilder as their own bed began to rhythmically bump against the wall. By the time they finished cumming they were both panting heavily and felt very satisfied. When they got home later that night they were so exhausted they quickly fell asleep in each other's arms, much to Mike's disappointment.

Julie was glad that Bill's trip was only a weekend as, for some unknown reason, she was feeling wildly horny. Ever since their last trip to the strip club and their visit to the seedy hotel Julie had been feeling very horny and excited. That whole night had been very wild and sexy and she couldn't wait for Bill to return. She had already planned another visit to the strip club a few days later.

For the most part she went about her business and Mike went about his as Saturday progressed. They did eat lunch and dinner together but in between Julie went to the tennis club with some of her friends and Mike hung out at his friend's house. Julie had been somewhat surprised when Mike told her he would be home for dinner. Often Mike and his friends would hang out in the afternoon on the weekend, grab dinner somewhere, and then be out late into the night. Julie and Bill trusted Mike and, as long as he let them know who he was with and what they were doing, they didn't mind him staying out late or not coming around for the occasional dinner.

After dinner Julie and Mike talked for a while before she started asking him about his plans for the night. At first he said he wasn't sure what he was going to do and she teased him a little saying he surely had better things to do than hang out at home with his mom. Finally, Mike said he'd probably go with some of his friends to see a new movie that had just opened that weekend. A little while later he got in the car and left.

Julie partially enjoyed the quiet of the house and lounged on the couch enjoying the fact that she could watch whatever she wanted. She found a tawdry romance movie on cable and settled down to watch it. The movie turned out to be even steamier than she expected and by the time it ended she really wished Bill was around so she could fuck him silly.

Instead she went up to her bedroom with the intention of finding her vibrator and teasing her pussy until she came. It had been a while since she had used her vibrator and so she had to flip on the bedside lamp to try and find it from the bottom of her dresser drawer. While holding her sex toy in one hand and letting her other hand brush over her excited tit she suddenly had a wicked idea.

She set the vibrator down and walked over to the stereo before selecting a CD that had some good dance music. Sometimes she liked to work out to this music but tonight as the speakers filled the room with music a little louder than normal she turned and looked at her reflection in the full length mirror along the wall.

She moved closer to the mirror letting her hips sway and her hands run up and down her sides. She was already so horny that when she had this idea of a way to additionally stoke her desires she immediately knew she had to do it. Staring at her reflection she began to dance luridly and soon began to strip out of her clothes.

Seeing the strippers at the club never failed to drive her wild with lust. Their animal sexuality and seeming control over the more or less helpless men watching them combined with their sexy bodies and the way they seemed to know how to perfectly tease and pose for the customers always made her pussy ache. The couple of times she had stripped for Bill had also been intensely satisfying. She loved the glint of pure lust he got in his eyes as he watched her and the way dancing for him made her feel slutty and sexy all at the same time. As she danced for her reflection she thought about Bill and how she wanted to be able to dance as teasingly as the women at the club.

Once she was naked she continued dancing for herself as she let her hands explore her own excited body. Her pussy was soaking wet and ached for release as she teased and caressed herself. Picking up her vibrator she twisted it on and began to slowly move it down her body toward her pussy. She let its vibrating tip dance across her clit and she began thrusting her hips back and forth in a fucking motion in perfect time to the music. She felt so sexy, so erotic that she quickly let herself build to her orgasm.

She cried out loudly as she starting cumming and had to lean forward with one hand on the mirror to support herself. She expertly let the vibrator play over her clit and finally up into her pussy as her orgasm played itself out. It was still inside her when she opened her eyes once again and looked at her disheveled reflection in the mirror.

However, something else immediately caught her eye. Something near the door, which she was positive she had shut but was once again pushed open slightly. In the light of the bedside lamp, which she almost never used, she could make out something just outside her door.

She became scared that someone had broken into her house but right away something about the shape of the person was familiar. She felt her stomach knot as her eyes widened in shock at the realization that the shape she recognized at her door was that of her own son. "Mike?" she blurted out in shock as the figure outside the door disappeared and she heard hurried footsteps going directly to Mike's room.

She quickly pulled the vibrator out of her pussy and tossed it onto the bed as she grabbed her robe and put it on. She really hadn't intended to bust him so obviously but his name had simply spilled out of her mouth in surprise before she could stop it. She knew that now there was no ignoring what had happened and that she needed to go down the hall and talk to her son.