Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat on the bed for a few moments trying to think of what to say but not being able to think straight at all. Her mind was a jumble of emotions and concerns. Suddenly the conversation she had with her friends over lunch came streaming back into her mind as did the memories of all the times that she had noticed the door open when she thought it should have been closed. There was no doubt in her mind now that Mike had been spying on them as they fucked. How long had he been doing it? What did that really mean? Was he a pervert?

She had no idea what to say but she did have the overwhelming thought that the longer it took her to talk to him the more awkward it would be. She got up off the bed and started to walk toward her son's room still not knowing what to say or how to react even as she knocked on his door. She hoped it would just come to her.

At first there was no answer to her knocks so she said through the closed door, "Come on Mike, I know you're there. I think we both know we need to talk." Slowly the door opened to reveal her son standing in only a pair of sweatpants. She could immediately tell that he had been crying. "Can I come in?" she asked. He answered her with a nod and quickly went back to his bed sitting near the headboard.

Julie sat near the end of the bed and looked up at Mike. "Mike, did you just see what I did?" she asked. Mike nodded his head yes. Julie felt an odd knot forming in her stomach and then asked, "That isn't the first time you've done that, is it?"

Julie was surprised by the torrent of words that erupted from Mike. She had expected him to simply nod but instead he began a long confession talking about the first time he happened to see them fucking and how he had been spying on them ever since.

It was clear from how he spoke that he needed to say this so Julie let him talk until he was done. She was shocked at how long this had been going on and surprised that she hadn't picked up on it earlier.

Finally Mike concluded with, "I'm so sorry mom. You've got to think I'm a pervert. I'm sorry. I'll never do it again." Julie moved over next to him and took him in her arms trying to comfort him. She suddenly became aware that she needed to respond but still had no idea what to say.

She heard the words coming out of her mouth before she even really realized it, "That's OK, son. I know that being curious about sex is a natural thing for boys your age." A long pause filled the room before she said, "Let's try to get some sleep." She then got up and left the room.

It was a long while later as Julie lay, still wide-awake, in her own bed. She was still trying to sort out what had just happened and had been replaying their conversation over and over in her mind. With the clarity of hindsight she wished she had said so much more. She wished she had told him that even though he was curious he needed to respect her privacy. She wished she had told him that she never expected to find him spying on anyone, especially her, ever again.

After a few hours of fitful sleep Julie went to the kitchen and was surprised to find Mike was already gone. It wasn't all that surprising, Julie realized, for as nervous as she was about what would happen when they saw each other today she imagined he must be ten times worse. It was the middle of the afternoon before he finally did come home.

They exchanged awkward hellos before Julie asked if he was OK. "Well, I guess, um, do we have to tell dad about this?" Mike asked sheepishly. Julie too had been thinking about what to do about Bill and had decided it best to probably not tell him a thing.

She was afraid of creating any lasting awkwardness between Bill and Mike and instead had decided to just have Bill make sure he talked with Mike about sex and growing up from a man's perspective very soon. They had done "the talk" several years earlier but clearly it would be good to have a new conversation.

Mike was visibly relieved when Julie said that she wasn't going to tell his dad. "Thanks, mom," Mike said. A voice in her head told Julie that now was the time to say all the things she thought of while lying in bed last night, but she couldn't seem to make herself say the words. Just before he left the room and went upstairs Mike added, "And, thanks for not thinking I'm a pervert."

Julie watched him disappear and was struck by something about the tone of Mike's voice. It definitely conveyed a relief, but there almost seemed to be something else and more powerful there. Was it anticipation? Julie didn't know and tried not to think much more about it after Bill came home.

For the most part she tried not to think about what had happened. She tried to chalk it up to Mike's curiosity and nothing more and figured that it would now end. She and Bill fucked a couple of nights later and it wasn't until afterward as she lay naked in Bill's arms with the feeling of his hot cum seeping out of her pussy and onto her inner thigh that she looked up toward the door. Her stomach knotted and she almost gasped when she noticed that it was again pushed open slightly. Surely she had closed it, but again she wasn't positive she had. However, she suspected that Mike had again been spying.

Julie could hear Bill snoring softly as she lay there with her mind racing. How could Mike go back to spying on them so quickly?

For a while she felt anger. She then imagined him creeping down the hall and pushing their door open so he could watch. Then, without warning, Julie was reminded of the time she and Bill fucked in the seedy motel so loudly because they wanted their neighbors to hear. She remembered how exciting it had been to have been listened to and briefly felt a wave of excitement about knowing that someone had just watched them fuck.

However, that someone had been her own son! That thought struck her again and her stomach knotted as she wrestled with what to do about Mike.

The next day when Mike was out Julie again went into his room to snoop. She looked at his porno stash but noticed that it appeared to be exactly where she had left it before and wondered if he had even looked at it. She dug all through Mike's closet and dresser searching for something. What she feared finding was something on the lines of her own panties but she had to know what was going on with Mike. She didn't find anything as obvious as a piece of her lingerie, and she was just about to give up when she happened across a small towel crumpled in the corner of his closet. It was partly stiff and looked filthy as she picked it up.

Almost immediately she recognized it as Mike's "cum rag". When she and Bill had been dating and before they began to regularly fuck they often masturbated with and for each other. To clean up they often used an old towel that Bill kept hidden in his room. She immediately recognized that this towel in her hand looked just like the towel that she and Bill used to use.

She pulled it open and as the fabric unfolded she gasped slightly as she found a still damp spot of cum in the middle of the towel. "Oh my God!" Julie gasped out loud. "Not only does he spy but he jerks off while he watches."

She was again struck by a confusion of emotions and thoughts as this discovery sank in. Initially there was anger and shock at Mike's actions and at how he had again spied on them even after she had talked with him.

Soon however, Julie's mind changed gears and she started thinking about how someone, for the moment she didn't consider the implications of this someone being her son, had been watching her and Bill fuck and had been so excited they had been jerking off. In spite of herself Julie felt her pussy tingle with the idea that she had been "satisfying" two cocks even though she didn't know about the second one. Quickly though her stomach knotted when she realized that one of the cocks was her son's.

She replaced the towel and went back to her daily routine. However, for the rest of the day she felt like she was walking in a daze as she tried to make sense of what was happening and how it made her feel.

The next development in Julie and Mike's relationship happened a few weeks later. Julie had decided to not approach Mike with her knowledge that he was still watching them until she had figured out exactly what she wanted to say. In the meantime she and Bill continued their usual sex life and, more often than not, Julie noticed that their bedroom door would be pushed open slightly regardless of how they had left it when they entered the room.

A few times now Julie had a dream that simultaneously excited and troubled her. The first time she had the dream was after she and Bill shared a long, slow fuck. Halfway through the fuck Julie noticed the bedroom door pushed open and tried not to stare too obviously until her excitement grew so high that she had to cum.

After settling down and falling asleep she dreamt that the door had slowly swung open and she could see Mike stroking his cock. For some reason Mike acted like he thought he was still hidden and continued pleasuring himself. Julie's dream soon focused on the vision of Mike's cock and his hand slowly stroking back and forth over it. When he started to cum he didn't use the towel and instead let his cum fly out and land all over the floor in front of him.

Julie awoke after watching Mike cum in her dream and was surprised at how wet her pussy had grown in her sleep. She lay awake for a long time trying to understand what it meant that a dream of her son masturbating and then cumming had excited her so much.

As she lay awake another thought struck her that made her gasp softly. She reflected on her dream and how Mike's cum had landed on the carpet and, somehow, her brain made a connection to a time a long while ago when she found an odd sort of stain on the upstairs carpet near the top of the stairs.

She realized that the pattern of the stain looked very much like the pattern she had just seen in her dream. The knot in her stomach grew tighter as she remembered what had happened the night before she discovered the stain. She remembered how lurid and nasty that night had been and how she had wantonly let Bill fuck her up her ass.

"My God!" she thought. "Did Mike watch me strip that night?" She immediately knew he must have and realized that she really didn't have many secrets from Mike at this point. He already knew that she liked to strip, he knew that she liked anal sex, and he had surely watched her fuck in just about every other position imaginable. Thinking of that made her feel weird and a little "dirty", but oddly it also made her curious and a little excited.

As she showered the next morning she thought to herself that if he knew so much about her and was so bold with her privacy that maybe she didn't need to be quite so cautious around him.

She didn't think much more about it until the following Saturday morning. It was the week before graduation and so Mike had seemingly been busy with friends and wrapping up high school activities. When one of his friends called, Julie thought it was a little earlier than normal but didn't think much else about it. She knew Mike was awake as she had heard his music and heard him moving around in his room although she hadn't seen him yet.

She asked Mike's friend to hold on and set the phone down as she went up to Mike's room. She started to knock but then, for some devilish reason, decided to simply open the door and walk in. The door opened quickly and initially Mike didn't notice her presence. He was definitely preoccupied, however, as she sat on the bed naked with his head tossed back and his eyes closed tightly. He was stroking his cock steadily with his right hand and clearly seemed to be near the end of his session.

Mike made a small groan and simultaneously started to cum and noticed his mom's presence. Julie merely stood frozen in surprise staring at Mike. "Oh fuck," Mike said in a tone that made it seem like he thought he was in serious trouble. As if by instinct his hand continued to move up and down on his hard cock coaxing out all of his cum as he jumped to his feet in surprise.

Mike had no idea how to react and for a moment he stood directly facing his mom with his hard cock in his hand and his stomach and hand coated with heavy drops of his cum. Julie stood silently staring at him with a clearly shocked look on her face. Finally Mike grabbed his robe and held it over his cock blocking it from her view. "Mom!" Mike said in a mildly annoyed tone that Julie found very ironic.

"Jerry's on the phone for you," Julie calmly replied. She then stood watching as Mike quickly picked up the extension in his room and hurriedly told Jerry he would call him right back. When Mike turned to pick up the phone he exposed his ass to Julie and she found her eyes wandering over the sight of it and his naked back.

After Mike hung up the phone he was clearly surprised to still see his mom standing there and quietly said, "Mom, can I have a little privacy?"

Julie smiled at the obvious double standards that Mike expected and answered, "Well Mike, I've been noticing some things since our last little conversation." She paused and let her words hang for Mike to digest as he stood holding his crumpled robe over his cock. "I guess I just assumed we had moved beyond that issue," she said before turning and leaving Mike standing alone in his room.

Julie's heart was racing so fast she had to go back to her room. When Bill saw her he said, "Are you OK? You look all flushed."

"I'm feeling just fine," Julie answered realizing that she might really mean it. As soon as she left Mike's room she was hit by the reality of what she had just done.

Surely it wasn't all that uncommon for moms to surprise their adult sons and catch them masturbating, but what was surely unusual was that Julie made no effort to avoid the situation. Indeed, before Mike noticed her and even after he had and was fumbling for what to do until he covered his cock with his robe Julie realized that her vision was firmly locked onto his cock and watching his cum surge out of it. Then, as if that alone wasn't bad enough, she had certainly been flirting with Mike when she told him that she thought they were beyond privacy.

Exactly why she had said or done any of that wasn't immediately clear in her mind, but now that it was done there was no denying how it made her feel. Seeing Mike's cock affected her far more than it probably should have, and her pussy immediately tingled and grew wet. Watching him cum only further stoked her desires.

Mike quickly left the house with only a yelled goodbye and Bill left immediately afterward for his golf match. Julie could still feel the heavy wetness in her pussy as she immediately stripped naked. She fingered her pussy and clit excitedly and, for the first time, gave herself over to her forbidden fantasy. She played with herself as she thought about Mike and his hard cock. Bill or any other man never even entered her mind as she reflected on the size and shape of Mike's cock and how his cum had so forcefully streamed out and landed on his own stomach.

When she came she cried out loudly and had an orgasm more intense than she could ever remember having from only her own hands. So complete was her release that she fell asleep and took a short nap. The nap was long enough, however, for her mind to revisit her most taboo of subjects.

She dreamt that she had shut Mike's door behind her and walked over to her son. First, she pushed him back down on the bed and immediately began to lick his cum off him. When she finished that she took his still nearly hard cock in her mouth and began giving him a lurid, wanton blowjob until he was gasping in desire and was again fully hard. Her dream ended with her taking a full load of Mike's cum in her mouth.

She took a long shower after waking up and, as she slowly soaped and rubbed her pussy, she had a thought that seemingly would have been unbelievable only a few weeks, days, or even hours earlier. She stayed in the shower letting her mind wander until the water started to turn cold. As she shut off the water and grabbed her towel she thought to herself that maybe dreams can come true.

The week of Mike's graduation was a difficult time for Julie. She was a jumble of emotions. She felt very proud of her son for finishing high school so strongly. His grades had improved every term and culminated with two consecutive straight A report cards.

She also felt intensely horny and she and Bill had been fucking nearly every night. Bill didn't know the true cause of her desire but didn't question anything as he enjoyed her lust and eagerly responded to her advances.

When her lust calmed down some in the days following her "catching" Mike jerking off, Julie felt very confused and embarrassed by her thoughts. At times the idea of her actually wanting to fuck her own son made her feel guilty and full of shame. However, whenever her lust was ignited, whether it be by her fucking Bill, her having a drink or two, or her simply lying in bed slowly fingering her tits or pussy, almost against her will she found herself immediately drawn back to the idea of feeling Mike's cock inside her.

Mike wasn't sure what to make of his encounter with his mom but he couldn't shake the idea that she liked watching him. It almost seemed like she had been flirting with him immediately afterward but he kept dismissing that idea as impossible.

Regardless of what had actually happened Mike was now insanely horny for his mom. He regularly thought about what he wished she had done upon catching him. Whenever he was around her now he could feel an excited tingling in his cock and had to often concentrate to avoid growing an obvious erection. He made sure to watch his parents whenever they fucked and found it harder and harder to simply be an observer.

A little over a week after Mike's graduation Bill had a scheduled business trip. He would be out of town for a couple of days leaving Mike and Julie all alone. In total Mike and his mom would be alone for two nights and Mike grew very excited whenever he thought of that fact.

With his parent's blessing Mike didn't have to work during the summer. They agreed to give him a total summer of freedom from work and school before he started college. Julie's own job had slowed considerably and she was barely working at all even though she was supposed to be working half time.

Julie really wasn't too surprised when Mike told her he didn't have any plans the first night Bill was away. They ate dinner together and then watched some TV. On the surface the night was very normal but Julie couldn't escape the idea that there was a certain tension in the room all night long.

For his part Mike was so horny he was nearly out of his mind. All he knew was that he wanted Julie badly and he was well beyond caring that she was his mom. Sure, at one point he had wrestled with the mixed emotions of being sexually attracted to her, but after all he had seen and all that had happened between them recently he was well beyond that. He had once read a statistic that boys his age thought of sex nearly every seven seconds, and he knew that virtually all of his thoughts by now involved his mom.

The rational part of his mind knew that he was being silly and that there was zero chance of his dreams ever coming true. However, with his dad out of town for the next few days all he could think of was the time he had watched her strip for herself and then masturbate and the time she had caught him masturbating. So incensed was his lust that he was no longer able to think only with the rational part of his mind. He knew that he had to do something during this time, but he wasn't sure what to do or how it might affect his relationship with his mom.

All through that first night together Mike took every opportunity to stare at her ass or her tits. He tried to be discreet and although Julie never caught Mike staring directly at her she was well aware of his interest in her. Partly because she didn't know to react or what to do Julie finally ended up excusing herself early making sure to say she was going to shower and then get dressed for bed.