Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers

She lingered in her room before entering the shower and made sure to leave the door to her room open and the door to the master bath open. She stepped into the shower not sure if what she was doing was right or smart but she did think to herself that she would be curious to see if Mike took advantage of the "show".

After showering Julie stepped out onto the bath mat and picked up a towel. Ordinarily she would have simply dried off there or even stayed in the shower to dry off. Today however the first thing she did was to take her towel and wipe the condensation off the mirror until she could see her reflection. Before stepping into the shower she had flipped on the bedside lamp figuring that she might again be able to catch sight of Mike if he again decided to spy on her.

As she wiped it off her eyes scanned the reflection in the mirror looking for something near the door to the bedroom. It didn't take her long to make out the silhouette of Mike seemingly straining to see through the steam into the bathroom. Seeing him there sparked her own lust and she "accidentally" bumped the bathroom door until it was nearly all the way open.

She then stood and slowly toweled off her naked body. She never gave Mike a full frontal view but gave him plenty of profile views and often stood with her bare back and ass facing him. She knew that he could see her tits and pussy in the reflection of the mirror. However, she guessed that he would probably give up on that since the mirror was still partially obscured by the steam in the room and she had given him a virtually straight line of sight into the bathroom.

After slowly drying off and then brushing her hair while naked, something else she never did, she walked naked into the bedroom. She knew that she was now giving Mike a good view of her tits and pussy and could feel her own forbidden lust growing wildly at the idea of how excited he must be.

She picked up the pajamas she had set out for herself on the bed. She had worn them before but they weren't anything that she normally would sleep in. The golden silk material of the camisole slipped easily over her head. The spaghetti straps left her shoulders and upper back exposed and the fabric stopped over her upper thigh leaving most of her legs exposed. After giving Mike a bit more of a show by walking around the room needlessly she finally flipped off the light and got into bed.

Instead of sleeping she began to listen intently for signs of movement in the hall. A few minutes later she did hear some very faint stirring and then heard a small creak in the hallway as Mike carefully moved away from the door. Surely she wouldn't have heard these noises unless she was intentionally listening and figured that these were the telltale signs of Mike's secret desire and curiosity.

She then heard Mike going back downstairs. As he went downstairs he made less of an effort to be quiet as he had left the TV on and had presumably been in the living room watching TV the whole time. For a while longer Julie stayed in bed thinking of Mike and wondering how watching her little show had affected him. Then she had a wicked idea.

She slowly crawled out of bed and began to carefully move down the hall. From years of trying to move quietly past Mike's room when he was growing up Julie knew every place the floor creaked or groaned when stepped on. She easily made her way down the hall to the place where she had unknowingly cleaned up the remains of Mike's cum so many weeks before. The very idea that Mike had once been right in this spot jerking off while watching her and Bill fuck sent a chill down her spine and made her pussy ache.

She just had to see what Mike was doing after her performance for him and peeked around the corner to find him sitting in the dark in front of the TV. She wasn't disappointed as Mike sat with his pants around his ankles and his hand stroking up and down on his rock hard cock.

Julie immediately let her hand slide down to her pussy and her fingers were greeted with her own heavy wetness as she began fingering herself. Mike slowly and blissfully stroked his cock unaware that he was being watched.

In truth, as Mike had quickly been deciding where to relieve his hard cock he had temporarily ruled out the living room as being too public. At first he started to go into his room but then changed his mind. With his dad out of town the only person to catch him would be his mom and, in his excited state, nothing made him more excited than the idea of her catching him again while he stroked his cock.

As he sat on the couch slowly jerking off he imagined that she did indeed catch him. In his fantasy he would immediately confess why he was so excited and tell her that he wanted her wholly and absolutely.

She would initially be surprised but would soon be so excited by his cock and his admission that she would strip for him just like she had done for his dad so many times before. After that his fantasy became a blur of her sucking him, him exploring her, and finally of them fucking each other until they both had screaming orgasms nearly simultaneously.

Unknown to Mike, they did cum at nearly the same time as he stroked out the last of his heavy load of cum into the glass he held just in front of his cock. Just as Mike was nearly done cumming Julie's own body was wracked with her orgasm as she tickled her clit and bit her lip to keep from screaming or moaning.

Mike finished cumming into the glass and briefly held it up looking at the thick, white fluid that filled a surprising amount of the glass. Julie held her breath as she felt the last waves of her orgasm thinking that she was about to watch Mike taste his own cum. Instead, he set the glass down and pulled his pants up before reaching for the remote control.

That night Julie lay awake in her bed for a long time before finally falling asleep. Fortunately, she didn't have any plans for the next morning so she was able to sleep late. She was feeling a little weird about what she had done the previous night as she got dressed but there was no denying the intense feelings she had when she saw Mike. Immediately, she remembered his cock and how it looked while hard. Knowing that it was so hard and excited because of her made her pussy ache despite her knowing it was very wrong.

Over lunch she commented that she would need to cancel her tennis match later that day since Mary, her usual playing partner, wasn't available. She had hoped to find someone else to play but hadn't been successful. To her surprise Mike began talking with her about it and soon offered to play with her if she didn't mind.

"You're not ashamed of hanging out with your old mom?" Julie teased knowing full well why he was making the offer. Mike said he wasn't and added that a good workout would feel good. Julie couldn't help teasing him again and added, "Well, maybe you'll be embarrassed when your mom kicks your butt." They both laughed and Mike assured her that wouldn't happen. Julie was a very skilled player but Mike had grown up playing tennis and so was confident he could hold his own despite not having played in a long time.

Julie dressed in one of her usual outfits for the match knowing that the revealing tennis skirt and the slightly tighter than necessary top she selected would have an effect on Mike. He tried to be casual when she appeared but she quickly noticed that he scanned her legs and body and felt herself get excited.

They made the drive to the tennis club and took the court right at their scheduled time. At first Julie took it easy on Mike and was surprised at how well he played. However, his rustiness at not playing much recently and her skillful shot making soon spelled the end of his chances. Mike was trying hard but the combination of her skill and the distraction of how hot she looked as she ran around, stretched, and reached for the various shots left him unable to beat her.

After the match she asked if he wanted a drink and led him into the lounge at the club. She ordered a mixed drink and a coke for him. He was a little surprised that she ordered alcohol but figured it was just part of her post match routine. He hadn't been with her at the club in a long time and so wasn't sure of what she did while she was there now.

Over the drinks they talked and again Julie was completely unsurprised when Mike said he didn't have any plans for the night. She teased him briefly about it but he stuck to his story that he tried to make plans with his friends only to find they were all busy.

"What about a date?" she asked playfully. "Aren't there any girls you could call?" Mike didn't initially answer and Julie couldn't resist continuing, "I know boys, er, young men your age are supposed to be out sowing their wild oats. After all, isn't that why we agreed you didn't have to work this summer?" When she spoke she emphasized the word "men" in a way that seemed to get his attention.

He squirmed some before she finally let him off the hook. "OK, OK," she said, "I'll stop prying. So it looks like it's just you and me tonight." Then she added, "Hey, since it looks like we're on our own little 'date' tonight why don't we do it right?"

Mike looked at her with a surprised look that he feared betrayed too much of his hopeful excitement. Julie immediately picked up on the look of excitement and lust in his eyes and let his mind spin its own lustful scenario before she suggested they stop on the way home to rent a movie and get some take out. Mike's sheepish smile revealed that he knew he had probably gone too far in creating his own wild meaning to her "date" comment before he agreed and said it sounded like fun.

As they left the club Julie let Mike drive since she had already had a couple of drinks. She was feeling an unexpected excitement at their "date" night even though she didn't have any ideas or plans for how the night might go. It was clear that Mike was very excited and that alone was enough to make her a little wet under her very short skirt.

After renting a movie and getting some food they arrived back home. Julie suggested they take showers to clean up and even though she knew Mike had gone into the shower down the hall she again left the door to her bedroom and the master bath wide open giving him a clear view of her naked body if he had been watching.

Mike thought about hurrying through his shower and trying to spy on her but decided against it. He was already so excited about the very idea of being on a date with his mom that his cock was hard as a rock as he showered. He stroked it slowly at first but then faster until he emptied his load of cum into the stream of water and down the drain. He got dressed quickly after his shower looking forward to whatever was going to happen that night.

Julie was surprised to find that Mike had fixed her another mixed drink and had it waiting for her when she stepped into the kitchen. "Mike, where did you learn to do that?" she asked. He replied that he had seen her make it enough to just figure out how to do it. She was skeptical since she really didn't have this drink very often at home and usually just had it when they were out. It was probably mostly coincidence that they had all the necessary ingredients in the house.

They sat down for dinner and enjoyed a nice meal together. Julie was almost surprised by how "adult" Mike seemed as they talked about a surprising array of topics. Near the end of the meal she commented on how proud she was of him and of the man he had become. Mike blushed as she spoke and also felt a twinge of excitement as she talked about him being a handsome young man.

Julie herself felt more than a twinge of excitement and was becoming excited herself at the double meaning many of her words had for her. When she spoke of how handsome he had become she found herself reflecting on the sight of his hard cock as he stroked it the previous night.

After dinner they moved to the living room and put the video in the VCR. It was around then that Julie became aware that Mike had been very diligently refilling her drink all night long. During dinner she hadn't really noticed it but as Mike again returned with a full drink for her she realized that he had been so frequently and smoothly refilling her drink that she had really lost count of how many drinks she had consumed.

The movie was fun and about halfway through Julie began to definitely feel the effects of her drinking. She felt a very healthy buzz that always brought an accompanying level of horniness. This was something that Bill knew and often used to his advantage throughout their marriage.

By the time the movie ended Julie was very aware that Mike was sitting near her on the couch and wondered what devious plans her son had in mind. He again left to refill her drink without prompting and she found herself watching his ass as he walked away.

The alcohol had definitely done its work in making her horny and perhaps impairing her good judgment. Any reservations she might have felt about her hidden desire for Mike had long since left her mind. After he walked away she looked up toward the spot where she had secretly watched her son the night before. She shut her eyes and replayed the sight of him stroking his hard cock and of it shooting the thick jets of his cum into the glass. For a moment she wondered what it would have tasted like to take a drink from that glass and could feel her pussy ache desperately.

"You OK mom?" Mike asked as he came back in and found her sitting with her eyes closed. He handed her the drink and then added, "So what now? The night is still relatively young."

Julie looked at him in silence for a moment and again wondered if he hadn't in fact scripted this night in his mind. The idea of that made her excited and she decided to play along and see what might happen. "I'm fine, I guess maybe our tennis match took more out of me than I thought," she said realizing that her words were a little slurred. She thought that perhaps she was more than a little buzzed but didn't let that stop her from saying, "How about we find another movie or something on cable?"

"Sounds great," Mike said.

Julie then decided, now realizing that alcohol was definitely clouding her better judgment, to throw caution to the wind and said, "It is getting pretty late and it might feel nice to get some comfy clothes on. Shall we put on our pajamas before finding something to watch?" She could hardly believe what she was saying even as the words sprang out of her mouth. Mike's excited agreement with her idea left her little room to back out of the idea.

They went up to their bedrooms to get changed and Julie opened the drawer where she kept her pajamas and other lingerie. For a brief moment she ran her fingers over the gold silk camisole she had teased him with the previous night and just as her mind contemplated putting that on she told herself no. Somehow wearing such an obvious fuck me outfit would be like crossing some line that, once crossed, there was no coming back from. Her teasing and flirting and outright voyeurism had already gone much farther than she would have ever believed but putting on that outfit would be one step too far, for now.

Instead she selected a pair of classic, satin pajamas. She pulled on the pants and closed all the buttons up the front of the top. Sliding the smooth fabric over her bare skin without any bra or panties underneath made her pussy and nipples tingle at the thought of watching Mike watch her later.

Mike stood in his room with his mind racing. He couldn't believe how well things were going. He couldn't believe she had really suggested they put on their pajamas. Plus, she was clearly getting drunk and he hoped that would allow her to let down her inhibitions enough to let him fulfill his most wanton desire.

For a few moments he thought about what to put on and then decided that this was the moment of truth. He realized that doing this would either take a big step toward fulfilling his fantasy or possibly forever make his relationship with his mom strange and tense. His spying had always been done in the secrecy of night but this would be an obvious tactic. His stomach was wound up tightly from his nerves but he knew that he had to do it, there would probably never be a better time.

Julie thought she had taken her time getting dressed but when she went back to the living room Mike still wasn't there. Julie wondered what he was up to in his room and briefly decided to go up to his room and check. She took a long drink and was just about to get up when she heard Mike's door open. Without trying to make it too obvious that she was curious to see what he was wearing Julie looked toward the stairs as Mike came down.

She had expected him to be in a pair of sweats or shorts or maybe those old surgical pants he wore around the house on the weekend, but instead she watched her son descend the stairs dressed in only a pair of boxer shorts. As the fabric of the shorts pulled and moved with his steps she could sometimes see the outline of his cock through the very thin fabric.

"I hope this is OK," Mike said sounding a lot more confident than he was feeling. "It has just been so hot lately that I haven't been wearing very much to bed." Julie said it was fine and took another sip of her drink as she felt Mike walk by and his eyes scan all over her body.

Julie was sitting sideways on the couch with her back up against the arm and her legs out in front of her. Mike sat at the other end of the couch and started flipping through the channels with the remote. As he flipped Julie took a moment to look over his body and felt her chest tighten when she noticed that the fly of his shorts had gapped open widely and she could see part of his cock. There was no way that he could have planned that but even if he had it couldn't have had a stronger affect on her. Julie felt herself growing excited despite knowing that everything she was feeling was wrong and she should just leave the room.

They watched TV mostly in silence for a little while before Mike got up, scooped up her glass, and went to the kitchen to refill it again. How many times had he done that already? Julie had no idea. The glass was almost never empty when Mike refilled it so she didn't have a context of having consumed a certain number of glasses. She didn't know how many partial glasses she had consumed during the night but she knew it was quite a lot.

As she thought about the number of drinks she had consumed that night she closed her eyes and tried to concentrate. She fruitlessly tried to tally up the number of half and quarter glasses she had and wondered if this had all been a part of Mike's plan. Was he trying to get her drunk? It seemed there was no other good explanation.

"You all right?" Mike asked as he handed her the refilled glass. He had actually been standing in the doorway to the living room watching her for a few seconds. He saw her eyes were closed and wondered if she was thinking about him. His cock twitched and started to grow and he knew that he had to do something or he might just burst from his desire. He remembered what she said earlier about the tennis match taking more out of her than she realized and decided to boldly go for it.

"I guess maybe I was more competition during our match than you expected, huh?" he said trying to sound calm. "Here, let me help." With that Mike moved directly behind her and brought his hands to her shoulders. Before she could comment or protest he began rubbing his fingers over the slippery satin material as he massaged her neck and shoulders.

As if by instinct Julie moaned and dropped her head forward slightly giving Mike easier access to her neck. The sound of her moan caused Mike's cock to immediately jump to full size and it now strained for room inside his boxers. Mike wondered what reaction she would have if she were to see it.

jt123
jt123
2,755 Followers