Summer Lovers Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

The backrub felt so good and Julie's judgment was so clouded that she let it go on far longer than she knew she should. Mike let his hands slide down her back as far as he could reach and even began to tentatively let his fingers explore her sides under her arms.

Julie knew damn well he was trying to muster the courage to reach around and fondle her tits and she knew damn well that she should stop him. Instead she felt her nipples drawing themselves into hard points and could feel her pussy getting wet from both his touch and from his obvious desire.

Julie could practically feel how excited he was and how much he wanted her. Knowing that he was lusting for her so intensely made her feel sexy and very horny. If it hadn't been her son she would have already turned around and started eagerly fucking the young man behind her.

"Why can't I stop him?" Julie thought to herself as she realized that she didn't want to stop him. Whatever small shards of her mind that were left telling her that she must stop and that this was very wrong were being loudly overtaken by her rising lust and desire. In an instant she decided that she didn't care if Mike was her son. She needed to have him and to feel his hard cock in her own hand, mouth, and pussy.

In the following instant her mind pushed all that aside and before she knew it she heard herself saying, "No, Mike. We've got to stop."

"Why?" Mike asked trying to resume the massage as Julie leaned forward trying to avoid his touch.

Julie reached up and took his hand in hers pulling him around in front of her. "Mike, we can't. We shouldn't. We..." Her voice trailed off as she looked down at her son's hard cock pressing against his boxers. She could already see a spot of his pre-cum from his excitement and felt her words catch in her throat.

Mike's heart dropped when she stopped him but he immediately sensed an opening and he let the words pour out of him. "But mom, I want this so bad. I've wanted this, wanted you, for so long now it hurts. I mean, when you said it was OK to watch you fuck dad I just figured..."

"What?" Julie exclaimed in shock.

"When we talked before," Mike said, "you told me that it was natural to be curious and that this would be our little secret. I thought you meant that I could keep doing it." Julie's clouded mind raced to remember what she had said to him. She couldn't remember exactly what was said but a voice in her mind sang out to her telling her that she never had told him to stop. Had she really wanted him to stop?

Mike continued, "I didn't mean anything. I just wanted you so badly that I had to watch. I dream of you constantly. I think about you all the time." Julie stared at her son standing before her with a look of confusion and shock on her face. She couldn't believe what he was saying or how it was making her feel.

"And then when you caught me jerking off and just stared at my cock..." Mike said. "I wished you would have touched my cock then." He reached out and ran his fingers softly against her face. Julie practically jumped at his touch and let him guide her face until he had her looking directly at his hard cock. "This is all for you," Mike said, "I play with myself all the time thinking about you."

"I watched you last night," Julie softly whispered never moving her eyes from his cock. She knew she could reach out and feel it and only the barest of threads of self-restraint was still holding her back.

Mike groaned when she said that and he told her all about how he'd been thinking of her. He told her how he'd watched her getting dressed after her shower and how it made him feel. He told her how it made him feel to watch her fucking.

Julie felt that last thread breaking as she asked, "Do you jerk off when you watch me fucking dad?"

"Yes," gasped Mike.

"Show me," Julie commanded as Mike stood for a moment staring down at her. He pushed off his boxers and kicked them aside standing proudly before her with his throbbing, hard cock pointing straight at her. "Show me," Julie repeated as Mike wrapped his fingers around his cock and started stroking.

Julie was transfixed as she admired his cock from close up. It stood perfectly straight and had a length and thickness similar to Bill's. She watched Mike's hand gliding back on forth over the hard shaft and thought briefly about how many times he must have done this thinking about this very moment.

Julie wasn't sure what she planned to do next but before she could do anything Mike groaned and she watched the first few long, heavy jets of his cum fly out of his cock with an amazing force. If the level of his desire was indicated by the intensity of his cumming Julie couldn't wait to experience more. She sat still and simply watched as her son emptied his entire load of cum on and in front of her. The first half of his jets had erupted with such force that they landed all over the front of her pajamas while the last half sprayed his cum onto the floor between them.

Julie waited until Mike had stroked out the very last of his cum and then looked up into his face. His expression showed that he was feeling relieved, excited, and confused as to exactly what was going to happen next. With a sly smile Julie reached for the buttons on her top and began to slowly open them one by one. When the last one was opened she pushed her top off her shoulders and let her son have a long, excited look at her tits and hard nipples. Her nipples were standing out harder and longer than she could ever remember.

Reaching out she pulled Mike's sticky, cum covered hand off his cock and slowly pulled him down until he was sitting on the couch next to her. She placed her other hand behind his head and began to guide his face to her tits as she whispered, "Suck them."

When Mike's mouth wrapped around her hard nipple Julie let out a long, passionate moan. It was the kind of moan that Mike had heard many times before from outside her bedroom while she fucked his dad. This time, however, she wasn't trying to stifle it and let the moan pour forth with an intensity and richness that made his spine and cock tingle.

Mike couldn't believe how hard her nipple was and for a few moments simply held it savoring the moment. "Lick it," his mom said just before he extended his tongue and started bathing first her hard nipple and soon her entire tit. Julie responded immediately and strongly as she leaned back and moaned again. Mike's confidence was soaring and he enthusiastically licked at her tits moving back and forth between them.

He stopped only when she pulled him away and for a moment looked up at her unsure of why she had stopped him. He was afraid she was going to tell him that they couldn't continue, but instead she merely said, "Let's go upstairs." She stood up and took his hand leading him quickly down the hallway to her room.

They stopped next to the bed. Mike watched closely as Julie pushed off her pajama bottoms and exposed herself fully to him. The true beauty and sexuality of her body was beyond even what he had imagined. He was sure he would never feel lust as strongly as he did at that moment.

"I knew you were still watching," she said softly as she looked at him. The spark of lust in his eyes caused her to add, "Sometimes I wished I was fucking you instead of dad." Was that even true? Julie didn't know if it was or not but there was no mistaking the force of Mike's reaction. He moaned and she could see his cock jump in excitement.

She moved forward and put her arms on his shoulders. Very slowly she moved closer to him until she could feel the tip of his cock tickling her stomach just over her pussy hair. "I think you'll find this much more exciting than watching," she said just before she pulled his mouth into hers and met him with a long kiss. The kiss started slowly but as soon as Julie parted her lips Mike drove his tongue into her mouth and they began a long, hungry kiss.

Julie pulled him down on top of her on the bed as they continued to hungrily kiss and grope excitedly at each other. Mike, finding himself between her legs, tried to move his cock into her pussy but his mom stopped him. "Later," was all she said as she rolled him over onto his back before parting their kiss and planting a row of sexy, teasing kisses across his neck and chest.

Mike was groaning often and tried to watch as much as he could, closing his eyes only when the intensity of the moment grew too much. The sensation of not only her mouth but also of her hard nipples dragging over his skin had his cock hard as a rock and ready for the ultimate release.

Julie continued for a while longer and then rolled off Mike and lay on her side on the bed next to him. "Since you've apparently watched me do this quite a bit I'm going to guess you know what I want now," she said.

Mike lay still for a moment staring up into her face with the combined images of all the times he had watched her and his dad fucking dancing through his head. Then, it hit him. He smiled widely and sat up as he pushed Julie down onto her back.

As Mike changed his position Julie cooed, "That's my boy." Mike quickly maneuvered between her spread legs and brought his mouth to her pussy. The taste was not what he expected but he was so excited that he didn't care. He eagerly began to drag his tongue all over and around her amazingly wet pussy. He quickly took note of the places that made his mom groan or squirm and returned to those places often.

Julie tried to resist cumming for as long as she could but even with Mike's inexperienced mouth on her pussy she knew she wouldn't last long. She was already so horny that she had been teetering on the brink of cumming from the moment Mike first touched her. Plus, whatever Mike lacked in experience he more than made up for in enthusiasm as he hungrily licked out her pussy. She could feel his want and lust in his actions and just before she let her orgasm overtake her she thought that Mike was going to be an incredible lover when he was a little more practiced.

Mike felt her growing excitement through her squirming and heard her lust grow in her moans. Nothing could have prepared him for the sensation of her cumming as her pussy seemed to clutch at his tongue and her whole body trembled. She let out a primal and wanton cry unlike anything he had heard from her before.

It felt good to Julie to be able to scream in pleasure again. In her youth she used to be very vocal and loud during sex but had been forced to tone things down when she and Bill had Mike. Over the years she had simply grown used to being quieter during sex and so rarely made this much noise with Bill. Being with Mike seemingly was already breaking down so many boundaries and taboos that screaming out again only seemed right.

Mike lingered at her pussy for a long time after she came and Julie contentedly gave herself over to her son's explorations. When he finished there he kissed and rubbed her all over her legs and stomach before returning again to her tits. Julie lifted her head and watched as he used his fingers, lips, and tongue to explore and excite her tits and nipples.

As he continued she became very aware of his hard cock occasionally rubbing against her body. The more excited he became the more often he rubbed it against her and the more excited she became. When she felt like she couldn't take anymore teasing she lifted his head from her tit and simply asked, "Ready?"

"Yes," Mike gasped seeming to immediately know what she meant. She quickly guided him onto his back and straddled him. Mike groaned in anticipation even before her pussy began to surround his cock. She slowly lowered herself until his full length was inside her and he was moaning and squirming with lust.

Part of her had wanted to simply lay back and let him unleash his passions naturally, but ultimately she decided that if she could control the fuck it would be more exciting for both of them. Slowly and smoothly she began to ride her son's cock as he writhed and gasped in lust.

His cock felt similar to Bill's but also different, and the sensation of a new cock in her pussy was driving her wild. She had been faithful to Bill throughout their marriage and didn't realize how used to the feel of his cock she had become. Now, with a new cock sliding up and down inside her it felt like she was being touched in places and stretched in ways that she hadn't felt in years. Mike soon began thrusting his hips up into her in his own particular rhythm that only added to the incredible new array of sensations that Julie felt.

For a long while both Mike and Julie concentrated only on their fuck. Mike's head was spinning. In all his fantasies about this very moment he never imagined that it would feel nearly this good. The way her pussy gripped and stroked him and the way she seemed to so easily glide up and down over him was beyond even his wildest dreams. He had watched her do this to his dad many times but never imaged it would feel so incredible.

Julie was completely lost in her own bliss as she gave herself over completely to their fuck. Long gone were any reservations or hesitations about doing this with her son. In her drunken, lust filled state all she could comprehend was how amazing it felt to fuck this young stud and have this new cock filling her. The intensity of his desire and lust for her was amazingly erotic and made this fuck feel intense and intimate.

She could feel his desire not only through his cock but also in the way he touched her and the way he had earlier explored her intimately with his lips and tongue. She could see his desire in the glint of lust in his eyes and the way he reacted so intensely to their fuck. At this moment all she could think was that she wanted and needed to have this hard cock and this amazingly excited and eager young lover as often as she could.

She wished this fuck could last forever and Mike tried everything he could think of to keep himself in control. Eventually, Mike couldn't maintain his control and he gasped, "I'm cumming!" just a few seconds before his back arched as the first streams of his cum jetted out of his cock. Mike cried in utter ecstasy as the most intense, amazing orgasm he had ever experienced washed over him in waves.

Julie too began moaning as her son emptied an impressive load of cum inside her. The way his cum felt as it filled her was different from Bill's and intensely exciting. It quickly pushed her to the very edge of her orgasm.

She continued riding him all through his orgasm and for a few minutes after. Mike was so wildly excited that even though he had just cum there was no way his cock was going to lose any of its stiffness as long as his mom was still riding up and down over him.

She marveled at how his cock stayed almost fully hard even after he came. Bill was quite a stud but even his cock grew soft very quickly after cumming.

Julie's excitement was so intense that she could easily have cum at nearly the same time as Mike. However, she wanted to prolong this forbidden fuck for as long as she could so she concentrated on remaining in control. For many more long minutes Julie rode her son until she couldn't take any more.

"Michael!" Julie cried out loudly as she started to cum. She threw her head back and continued to cry out in a long series of moans and gasps as her body rocked from the power of her orgasm.

Her previous orgasm from Mike's sucking her pussy had been very strong but it was nothing compared to the power of this moment. This orgasm ripped through her with a strength that made her lightheaded and caused her to drop her hands onto the bed on either side of Mike's head to support her upper body as she rode out the rest of her loud orgasm.

When she finally finished cumming she sat still over him with his cock still inside her. Her eyes stayed closed and she let her head hang down slightly as she gasped to regain her breath and composure after cumming so completely.

Mike remained still under her looking up into her face and savoring the feel of her sweating, panting body lying over him. Her face literally seemed to glow with post-orgasmic bliss and she looked hotter and sexier than ever before. Her face was only inches above his and the intimacy of the moment was intoxicating.

When she finally opened her eyes they made eye contact and exchanged a soft, loving smile. Mike lifted his head and met her lips tenderly as she lowered her head. The kiss was soft and lingering. For a long time their lips simply brushed and played over each other until they mutually parted their lips and let their tongues interlock and dance together passionately.

Mike gave himself completely to this kiss and lost himself in her mouth and in her arms as he started fondling her back and ass softly. In her drunken and completely satisfied state Julie threw herself just as completely into the kiss and the moment. She held her young lover and reveled in the youthful excitement and lust she could feel so strongly still that it felt like it was oozing out of his pores.

"Ohh, Michael, I love you," Julie purred as she settled into bed next to her son.

"I love you too, mom," Mike replied. He desperately wanted another round of fucking and knew his hard cock needed more, but it seemed like his mom was done for the night. He loved the closeness of the moment and the way her naked, satisfied body felt in his arms.

Ordinarily Julie would have eagerly initiated another fuck and she considered lying back and letting him take her completely. However, she had begun to feel the effects of the alcohol and had started getting sleepy. She decided to simply bask in the perfection of the moment and let the alcohol take her off to a blissful, sound sleep.

They snuggled closely together as Julie turned her back to Mike and they assumed the classic spoon position with him behind her. He wrapped his arm around her and let his fingers rest just on the underside of her tits as his still semi-hard cock pushed up tightly against her ass.

Mike knew his mom was content with what already had occurred and was seemingly ready to drift off to sleep. However, he had waited far too long and wanted this far too much to simply let the night end. The mere feeling of her naked ass against his cock and most significantly the feeling of her perfectly soft tits under his fingertips was more than enough to push his lust to nearly uncontrollable levels.

Soon he began letting this fingertips lightly drag over the tempting softness of her tits and his cock grew rock hard against her ass. Before long he was fully caressing her tits and he felt her nipples grow hard under his touch. He let his fingers circle her hard nipples countless times until he was going wild with desire and she had started moaning softly in pleasure.

She still hadn't responded to his touch beyond her soft moans but she hadn't done anything to stop him, and eventually the feeling of her naked body and excited tits was more than his own intense lust could resist.

He pulled away from her and guided her onto her back as he moved over her. Julie looked up at him and smiled wickedly knowing exactly what he was going to do. Despite her drunken drowsiness, the way he tenderly and cautiously had caressed her tits and the feeling of his excited cock growing rock hard and pressing tightly into her ass had enflamed her own lust. She was ready and willing to let him have his way with her.

She eagerly parted her legs and Mike crawled into the place he had dreamed about countless times, between her spread thighs. Julie reached down and tenderly guided his cock until its tip was brushing against her wet pussy lips.

Mike was so excited he couldn't contain himself and he thrust into her firmly with one, long stroke. Julie gasped and reached up putting her hands on his shoulders and staring up into his face as he gazed in wild excitement down at her. Mike let out an almost animal groan and began to pump in and out of her frantically.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers