Summer Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother & son enjoy the summer.
11.5k words
4.66
199.5k
61
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/12/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers

Julie stirred some as the morning light snuck in around the curtains of her bedroom window and landed on her face. Her first sensation was the immediate feeling of a huge hangover. She already dreaded getting out of bed because she knew her hangover would only get far, far worse.

She rolled over and let her arm drape over Bill's body as he slept soundly next to her. The first thing she noticed, however, was that Bill felt a little different this morning. He felt leaner, somehow younger. In her half asleep mind she pondered this thought idly for a while before the memories of the previous night began to return to her.

She remembered being very, very drunk and she remembered being fucked very well. Her pussy still had that wonderful "morning after" feeling to it and she smiled to herself thinking of how great the sex had been and how satisfied she felt.

Her next thought made her gasp and immediately pull her hand away from the sleeping form next to her. Her mind finally put a face on the fantastic lover she had been with and it wasn't the one she had been expecting. Instead of Bill's face she immediately drew a vivid picture of her son's face as the one that had wonderfully pleasured her.

A flood of memories from the previous night hit her all at once and she felt a rainbow of emotions. She remembered the intense lust and satisfaction of their encounter and how the fuck had felt so new and exciting like a fuck hadn't felt in years. However, all that was tempered by the realization that she had fucked her own son.

Sure, previously she had condoned her own and his voyeuristic fantasies and even let him peek at her after showering. Sure, she knew he had been watching her fuck Bill, and yes, she had "accidentally" taken a good look at his hard cock when she caught him jerking off. However, all of that now seemed meaningless compared to the enormity of what she had allowed to happen.

She knew that not only did she allow it to happen but she had helped instigate it and, at the time, she absolutely wanted it to happen. In the morning light with Mike still asleep her mind raced with the implications of what had happened. How the hell could she ever think it was OK to fuck her own son? Surely she must be the worst, most perverted mother in the whole world. Her mind continued racing with thoughts of what Bill would surely do if he were to find out what happened.

Suddenly, the realization that she was lying naked beside her son with their bodies touching filled her head. She wanted to simply jump out of bed but she didn't want to wake him. What would his reaction be to her this morning? Had she completely fucked up her family? She knew she wasn't ready to face him yet and needed some time to try to figure out her own thoughts.

Mike still seemed to be sleeping soundly so Julie carefully slipped out of bed. For some reason she felt compelled to pick up her robe and put it around her for the short walk into the master bathroom even though she knew he was asleep.

She shut the door behind her and stood for many minutes with her hands on the counter and her head hanging down. What had she done? Perhaps the part that was even more troubling was the knowledge that she had so completely enjoyed fucking Mike. How could she have let this happen?

In addition to her emotions over what she let happen she also felt like crap from her heavy hangover. She had more to drink the previous night than she could remember drinking in a long time. She tried to console herself with the idea that she only slept with Mike because she was so drunk and her judgment was so impaired. Still, she couldn't deny that whenever she thought about being with him she felt a deep yearning and satisfaction that she couldn't explain or shake.

Finally she decided to take a shower to try and clean up physically and emotionally. She knew Bill would be coming home that afternoon and she wasn't sure she could face him knowing what she had done with their son.

She had been in the shower for several long minutes already simply letting the water cascade down on her and slowly soaping and washing. Very gradually she began feeling a little better and was in the process of convincing herself that last night was simply one mistake, one bad choice, when she heard the bathroom door open.

"Good morning," Mike sang out happily. The next thing Julie knew Mike had pulled open the glass door to the shower and stood staring at her with a full hard on. Against her better judgment she glanced down at his hard cock.

She quickly tried to cover herself with her hands and scolded Mike for surprising her. Mike looked confused and said, "But I thought after last night that..."

"Last night was probably a mistake," Julie replied softly.

"Please don't say that," Mike returned. "Last night was so amazing and incredible. It was beyond anything I could have ever dreamed. You are so hot and it felt so great. I don't want it to end."

"But Mike, I think it has to," she replied.

"Why? Because other people might think it is wrong? First, other people will never have to know. This can be our secret forever. Secondly, how can something that felt so amazing be wrong? I've seen you cum with dad before and I know that when you came last night it was harder and wilder than usual. Can you look at me and honestly say it didn't strongly affect you?" Mike concluded.

This whole speech sounded better than it did the hundreds of times Mike went over it in his mind. The whole time he had been fantasizing about his mom he had been working on this speech. In his mind the speech never failed to break down her defenses and he hoped and prayed it would work in real life.

"I'm not saying that," Julie said softly, "I just don't think we should. I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing."

Mike sensed a slight letting down of her guard. He couldn't believe how bold he was being but after his first taste of her the night before he would never be able to live with himself if he didn't push this as far as he could. The only thing that would make him stop was if she looked him directly in the eye and said, "No." Until that happened he was determined to try and break down her guard.

Mike had been dreaming about this moment for so long he had long ago dealt with his feelings of perversion and of it being wrong. He had wrestled with them and come to a peace with his feelings and desires. For the past few weeks all he knew was that she was hot, she didn't seem to mind the fact that he had been watching her, and he ultimately wanted very badly to fuck her.

Mike began to step into the shower with her as she gasped, "Michael! What are you doing?"

He closed the door behind himself and stood looking at her as she tried to avoid touching his hard cock. The water poured down over both of them now as Mike said, "Mom, why should we stop something that felt so great? I have wanted this for so long. I've been watching you fuck dad for months wishing it was me. Ever since I watched you strip for him down in the living room I have constantly dreamt that you were dancing for me. Dad would never have to know. We could be very careful. Please, mom, I love you so much and I want you so bad."

As Mike spoke these last words he reached out and put his hand on her shoulder. He feared he had said too much and briefly scolded himself for basically begging his mom to fuck him again. He never had to beg when he did this in his mind.

Julie listened to her son's heartfelt words and tried to deny how they made her feel. Hearing him talk about watching her and wanting her so desperately made her feel sexy and more than a little horny. Even as she tried to convince herself it was wrong she felt her rational judgment being slowly overtaken by her own lust and her memories of how wonderful their fuck had felt the previous night. Upon hearing his words she realized that she too, despite her trying to convince herself otherwise, had wanted this moment for several long weeks.

She put her hand over his as it rested on her shoulder. She looked into his eyes and said, "This will have to be on my terms. We'll need to discuss this before your father comes home."

Mike looked back at her excitedly and eagerly agreed. In the next moment Julie completely let down her guard and moved forward to meet Mike in a kiss, the deep kiss of two hungry lovers.

They remained under the water fondling and kissing deeply as their minds both spun in the moment. Mike's was spinning in happiness and desire while Julie's was spinning with the knowledge that she was making the wrong choice and the realization of how good and nasty the wrong choice felt.

Mike eventually kissed his way down her neck and shoulders until he brought his mouth to her tits. He kissed and licked all over them and teased her nipples until they were stiff. As he continued she reached out and began to fondle his hard cock. He let out a long moan as her fingers smoothly teased him.

The rest of their foreplay was short as both wanted to bring about the ultimate end of this act. Julie turned around and pressed her face and chest up against the cold glass of the shower wall as she pushed her ass back toward Mike. Mike took hold of her hips and fumbled a bit as he tried to guide his cock inside her.

"Slow down, relax," she counseled feeling his anticipation and frustration at not being able to find the spot right away. Mike seemed to take a small breath and then began to slowly search for the right spot with the tip of his hard cock.

He knew instantly when he'd found it as Julie pushed back against him driving about half his length inside her. Mike pushed forward and finished driving all the way inside her as they both let out a long, deep moan at the intensity of their forbidden union.

Mike began fucking her and Julie was overwhelmed with the realization that it felt even better than she remembered from the night before. It seemed so much more vivid and real now than it had in her drunken state. In addition to the new way his cock felt inside her it was also the way he thrusted, in a tempo and with a force so different and unlike Bill, that drove her wild.

She arched her back so her nipples were pressed against the cold glass of the shower wall. The cold made her nipples even tighter as Mike continued fucking her. Mike was eventually the first to cum and he filled her pussy with a big load of cum.

"Keep fucking," she urged when Mike finished cumming and seemed to be slowing down. Mike immediately resumed fucking her steadily and Julie reached down between her legs to tease her clit and bring about her own orgasm. She came a few minutes later and was surprised at how stiff Mike's cock remained despite having just cum. It had lost some of its rigidity but it was still more than enough, when combined with her teasing fingers, to make her orgasm wildly.

She thought to herself that she was going to enjoy teaching him how to please her so she wouldn't have to play with her own clit to get herself off. She knew that as he became more practiced he would be able to fuck her longer and she longed to teach him how to touch, kiss, and suck her to drive her wild.

After these thoughts ran through her mind she gasped slightly at the realization that she seemingly had already decided what to do about this relationship. Even as he pulled out of her and reached around her to fondle her tits when she finished cumming she was surprised to find she was already thinking about the next time they would fuck.

She spun around and they stood in the shower kissing and holding each other for a while. They slowly washed and rinsed each other happily exploring each other's bodies in a way never previously possible. Little by little Julie gave herself over to her taboo desires and eagerly washed and fondled her son as she thought about how to continue this wonderful relationship when Bill returned.

After getting out of the shower they made some lunch and had a very long talk. Julie outlined what she considered to be the rules of them continuing and Mike readily agreed to each one. In short, she told him that if he ever did anything inappropriate or sexual with her when anyone else was around that would absolutely be the end. Also, she warned him that if told a single soul about them that would also be the end of it.

Mike would have agreed to anything at this point as long as it meant the possibility of fucking her again. After lunch was cleaned up he moved to her and they started kissing while standing in the kitchen. He tried to advance things but she wouldn't let him saying that his dad might come home early. Instead they remained in the kitchen leaning against the counter kissing and fondling each other.

When Mike tried again to undo her pants she stopped him. "Please mom, I'm so hard. I can't be like this when dad comes home," Mike pleaded.

Julie smiled as she decided what to do. "Come with me," she said leading him down the hall back into his room. She knew that she should be able to hear Bill drive up if he were to get home. If she heard him she would simply step out of Mike's room making everything appear completely normal. The key for her would be not getting too excited or involved so she wouldn't be able to simply step outside if Bill returned.

Once they were both inside his room Julie turned and said, "Do you remember that day I came in here and interrupted you?" Mike immediately remembered that day and nodded his head. "Show me what I missed," she ordered.

For a moment Mike stood completely still and stared at his mom so Julie reached out and caressed his hard cock through his pants. He moaned and begged, "Please, suck me."

"Later baby," Julie responded still fondling his hard cock. "I can't have your dad come home and find me doing that. Besides," she added with a kinky little smile, "I'd love to watch you jerk off. I think it's kinky and it would really turn me on."

Mike groaned at her words and began to pull off his pants. He wanted to do much more with her than jerk off in front of her, but knowing she thought it would be kinky and exciting was enough for him. He pulled off his pants and boxers and tossed them aside standing for a moment with his rock hard cock pointing directly out in front of him.

He remained standing as he started stroking his cock. Julie moaned excitedly before hissing a long, "Yesssss," as Mike continued working on his cock. She sat down in his desk chair and watched the way his fingers played over his shaft and how he touched and stroked himself. She tried to memorize his movements so she could recreate them later on her own.

"Do you think about me when you touch yourself?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes," Mike gasped.

"Do you think about having me sitting here like this watching you?" she asked.

"Yes," Mike groaned.

"What else do you think about me doing?" she asked playfully. "Tell me."

Mike grunted in excitement. "First you start playing with your tits..."

"Like this?" she asked reaching up to her tits with her hand and rubbing them through her shirt.

"God, yes!" Mike gasped. "Then you strip naked and play with your pussy. After that you move over and start sucking my cock." Mike paused and Julie could see his lust growing. She knew he would cum soon.

"Do you cum?" she asked.

"Yes," he groaned.

"Where?" she asked, "In my mouth or do I pull out your cock and let you cum all over my tits?"

"Your mouth!" Mike grunted as he started to cum wildly.

"Yessss," she hissed again. "Cum for me!" Mike continued stroking himself wildly as he pumped jet after jet of cum out of his cock onto the floor. Julie moved aside when she knew he was about to cum so none would land on her. By the time he finished his cum was splattered all over the floor in front of him.

Julie looked down at his cum and immediately was struck by the familiarity of the pattern. She looked up into Mike's face and smiled wickedly as she said, "Well, now I guess I know for sure what that odd looking stain was on the carpet in the hallway." Mike smiled and blushed remembering the night he had jerked off while watching her strip for his dad before letting him fuck her asshole. He had been so excited he couldn't help but cum but didn't have the time to clean up afterward.

Julie stood up as she reached out to him and wrapped her fingers around his cock. She fondled him softly and said, "Don't forget to clean up this time. Hopefully, that will help put you in good shape when dad comes home." With one last caress of his cock and a soft kiss on his lips she left his room and turned toward the living room.

Fortunately for Julie, Mike stayed up in his room for a while after she left. She went into the kitchen and simply stood in the corner breathing excitedly and trying to calm down. Despite her cool appearance to Mike the fact was that her pussy was wet and excited and that she could feel her nipples tingling under her bra. She was surprised they hadn't grown rock hard while watching him stroke his beautiful cock, but she felt them getting tight as she reflected on what just happened.

She was glad he stayed up his room because she wasn't sure she would have been able to resist if he had followed her wanting to fuck. By the time he did come downstairs she had been able to calm herself down. Still, she felt her pussy tingle at the sight of him.

Bill returned about an hour later and they all talked for a while before sitting down to a nice dinner together. Julie was still incredibly horny but managed to contain herself until after dinner was finished. After cleaning up all three of them sat around watching TV until Julie leaned over to Bill and whispered very explicitly into his ear what she wanted and that she wanted it now.

Bill was clearly surprised by how forward she was being with Mike in the room but didn't protest at all. They got up, made an excuse to Mike about being tired, and went upstairs to their room. Mike immediately knew from the look in his mom's eye that they weren't going to sleep.

He waited even less time than usual before he crept up to the hallway and peeked inside his parent's bedroom. He found his dad had already pulled off her pants and panties and was in the process of wildly licking and sucking her pussy. He was on his knees beside the bed as she lay flat on her back with her legs spread around his head. Very quickly she was groaning in desire and when she came it was with a long moan.

Mike was excited to realize that she was being far more vocal than she had been before. He couldn't pull his eyes away as he watched them continue to wildly play with each other. Before long they were both naked and his mom spread her thighs widely apart as his dad began to fuck her.

Mike already had his dick out and was stroking it slowly trying to make sure he lasted as long as they did. All hope of lasting vanished, however, after his parents switched positions and his mom began fucking his dad while sitting over him. They were currently positioned so the top of his dad's head was pointed directly at him and his mom was facing the doorway.

Knowing there was virtually no way his dad could see him like this Mike moved out a little farther so he could see better what was happening. Apparently that is exactly what his mom wanted as he found her staring directly at him as she fucked Bill.

When she saw Mike she smiled devilishly and then obviously looked down at this hard cock in his hand. For the next few minutes she continued to slowly fuck Bill while alternating between looking down at him and looking at her son who was by now wildly jerking off in the doorway.

The intensity of this moment was very strong for Mike. He couldn't believe how hot she looked and how much he wanted it to be him under her right now. By the time Julie gasped, "Cum! Cum for me!" Mike had no idea if she was talking to him or his dad. It didn't matter however as Mike immediately obeyed and sent his cum flying all over the floor in front of him.

jt123
jt123
2,744 Followers