Summer Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers

She was waiting, holding the kitchen door open for him. As he stepped past her, carrying the ice chest, she pressed the button and the electric motor began closing the garage door. "Just let it empty into the sink. I'll be right back. Excuse me."

Taking the last two wine coolers out of the chest, he set them off to the side and then placed the sodas in the refrigerator. He held the ice chest over the sink, tipping it so the water would drain out faster. Being careful not to let the water spill from the sink, he didn't hear her as she returned.

For just an instant Carmen was surprised that he didn't open the drain cap and set the chest down to drain. She rested her shoulder against the doorframe, admiring the way his muscles rippled. As he continued holding the draining ice chest, she quickly and quietly peeled off her T-shirt from under the loose straps of the coveralls. Freed from their restraint, she messaging her breasts for just a moment before stepping up behind him and pressing her body against his. With him now pinned against the counter, she began lifting his T-shirt.

Alan was caught off guard but in the blink of an eye, he understood what was going on. The chest was almost empty of water as he set it down on the counter while lifting his elbows, then his arms as she pulled off his T-shirt. Her breath felt warm as she lightly kissed his neck and shoulders, running her hands over his chest and down across his stomach. Every nervous thought immediately vanished with great relief and his manhood rapidly swelled in anticipation of continuing their earlier actions.

"Oh Jeez! She still wants to do it!" His thoughts raced. His arms dropped to her sides, the two buttons on the waist of her coveralls were unfastened and his hands slipped easily under the denim material. He hesitated only a moment, as his hands covered the cheeks of her butt, easily sliding over the satiny smooth material of her panties. His senses became overloaded as his hands kneading the globes of her butt while her thumbs caressed his nipples, causing them to harden instantly in response. Each time her thumb flicked over his nipple, it felt as though an electric charge of pleasure coursed straight down his torso to his hard shaft. His perception of time seemed to slow down; all his movements felt like he was in slow motion as he began turning around to face her.

She stepped back, picking up the two wine coolers from the counter with one hand. Smiling, her sensual lips slightly turned up at the corners, large brown eyes sparkling, reflecting the light overhead. He noticed that she had taken off her T-shirt, and the front panel of the coveralls did little to hide the swell of her breasts. Her other hand grasped the front of his jeans and belt and she began walking backwards towards to her bedroom. Her breasts sensuously swayed with each step, drawing his gaze to the metal clasps of the shoulder straps.

His arms felt like lead as he reached up to unclasp the button, he inhaled sharply when half of the front panel fell away and he stared at her breast. As she set the coolers on the nightstand, the other shoulder strap fell down her arm and Gravity pulled the coveralls down her legs. Her breasts rose and fell with each breath she took. A splattering of freckles in her cleavage accentuated the uniform suntan and the smooth swell of her medium sized breasts. Small brown areolas rode high in the center of her breasts with elongated nipples jutted out from their centers. His hands cupped the undersides of her breast and the firm, pliable flesh yielded easily.

Erotic passion coursed through her veins, at the thought of this taboo. It was the taboo of fucking a boy who was half her age. A fleeting realization flashed through her mind that she had lost her virginity before he was ever born. Her blood was on fire, fanning the flames of her wanton desires to suck on his cock and then fuck him. While her fingers attacked the snap and zipper of his jeans, her only thought was that she had briefly held his erection earlier and she wanted to feel his magnificent cock sliding over her tongue, no interruptions. Hurriedly jerking his jeans down to his ankles, Carmen pushed him back so that he was now sitting on the edge of the bed. Kneeling down between his knees, she cupped his hairy scrotum with one hand, while her other hand began sliding up and down his hard shaft. Although it had been several years since she had looked forward to giving a man a blowjob, she fought to maintain her self-control of not immediately inhaling his full length in her mouth.

She ogled his firmness, wrapped in her fingers, hoping that she would be able to deep-throat him. She ran one hand up over his chest, teasing his nipple as she pulled his length, using the tip of her tongue to smear the slick drop of fluid over the helmet. A deep gurgling moan emanated from him when she placed the helmet in her mouth and his body jerked rigid as she moved her mouth teasingly along his length. With great determination spawned by her wanton desires, she felt the moisture oozing between her legs when she finally pursed her lips against the base of his shaft.

Remembering the blowjob from his previous girlfriend, it was nothing compared to what Carmen was now doing. His entire length had disappeared in her mouth while his previous girlfriend only put the helmet in her mouth. The heat and wetness of her mouth, her fingers on his shaft and her thumb rubbing across his nipple created pleasures he never imagined possible. "Oh Jeez! She's giving me a real blowjob!" Alan's thoughts swirled as he watched at her head bobbing back and forth. Placing one hand on the back of her head as his body twitched, he tensed up, fighting in vain to prevent his impending release from happening. The extreme pleasure he was receiving was beyond anything he had ever imagined and he knew it would be over when he blew his wad.

Gently placing both hands on the sides of her head, his body involuntarily tensed when she ran her tongue along his entire length. The heat and wetness of her mouth sliding along the length of his cock was rapidly bringing him to the verge of his release. Alan was forced to lie back on the bed, clenched fist gripping the sheet, knuckles white, as the overwhelming sensations of her oral manipulations consumed him. He gasped, grunted and moaned as Carmen moved her head back, sliding her tongue along the soft tube on the underside of his cock.

His cock seemed to swell in girth; the clear sweet fluid was now a steady seepage from the tip, the increased pressure from his hands, gently holding her head and a long deep groan escaping from his throat. She realized he was within seconds of his release as she quickly took his entire length in her mouth, moving her tongue from side to side on the underside of his erection. Grasping him firmly with her hands on his hips as her lips puckered firmly against the base of his shaft, she swirled her tongue and sucked harder as he began grunting heavily.

"Oh God!" He growled snarling, gritting his teeth in ecstasy. "I'm gonna pop!" She was ready. Inhaling deeply, she held her breath as her thumbs and forefingers encircled the base of his scrumptious cock. A deep groaning roar emanated from the depths of his chest. His hips bucked violently as she felt the first massive jerk of his shaft and the hot, slick fluid sprayed against the roof of her mouth. With each convulsion of his body, a fresh stream of hot semen jetted into her mouth. She swallowed as the torrents continuously shot from his pulsing shaft, filling her mouth with his bittersweet seed. When the force of the spurts began to subside, she started bobbing her head back and forth along his length, sucking him greedily.

Carmen continued to hold his softening shaft in her mouth, looking up at him as she continued kneeling between his legs. His chest heaving with a heavy sigh of each breath of air. Her throat burned from the taste of his seed, yet, his flavor only increased her sexual desire as he softened between her lips. Taking one hand and sliding it under the fabric of her panties, her fingers circled her oily wet clit, amazed by the amount of moisture, which was literally dripping from her empty channel.

"Oh, Jeez!" He sighed, propping up on his elbows, letting his chin fall forward onto his chest. His gaze met hers. Half of his shaft was in her mouth as she looked up at him. Her eyes sparkled as her smile grew, her disheveled hair created an erotic frame around her smiling face. The blood instantly coursed back into his softening cock, quickly bringing him to full erection as he burned into memory, the most erotic sight he had ever beheld.

"I can tell you hated every minute of it." She murmured jokingly, not releasing his growing shaft from her mouth.

"You swallowed all my spunk. Jeez, I can't believe you did that." He exclaimed in fascinating disbelief.

She smiled, and then chuckled as she sucked heavily on his cock, steadily withdrawing it from the tight grip of her mouth with a loud smack. "You taste delicious, of course I swallowed."

"That was so fucking awesome." He sighed, gazing at her lovely face.

His eyes followed her hands as she rose up to stand between his thighs and hooked her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. Her eyes never faltered from returning his stare as she pulled her panties down over her thighs. It was as if he was in a dream. Carmen was totally nude. The tan lines from her bikini created a deep curving "V", from her waist, riveting his gaze to the apex of her thighs where her pubic hair was trimmed into a narrow strip above her slit. Inhaling slowly at the sight, he stared at the pronounced swell of her pubic mound as it blended smoothly into the puffy lips of her labia.

"Jeez, I can't believe how beautiful you are. You're fucking perfect." He complimented as he slowly brought his eyes up, taking in the view of her entire body.

"No, I'm a long way from perfect. Scoot back." She said, motioning back with her hand, fighting the desire to just jump across his waist and sink that hard cock between her legs, but his compliment of her beauty reddened her cheeks in embarrassment.

The trembling started in the pit of his stomach as he moved to the middle of the bed at her urging. He wasn't sure how to proceed; he knew he was supposed to fuck her after a blowjob. But something, an instinct perhaps, made him reach out and pull her down into his arms as she moved to straddle his waist.

Carmen sensed his apprehension as she followed his lead, melting into his embrace. She felt the slight trembling in his hand as he placed it on her hip and snaked his other arm across her back, drawing her closer to him. Bunching the pillow up under her arm, she propped up on her elbow, facing him, noticing that he had a slight quiver in his breathing. She gently stroked her fingers through his hair and then lightly kissing his forehead, she whispered, "Relax, just hold me for a few minutes."

Closing his eyes, he took a long, slow, deep breath, held it and then slowly exhaled. He focused on the soothing warmth of her skin as she lay next to him and the relaxed embrace of her leg over his waist. Turning on his side to face her, his hand moved softly along the length of her thigh as his fingers lightly caressed her skin, up over her hip, then pausing on her waist. Squeezing gently, his finger nestled into the small fold of skin at her waist. Pursing his lips, he gently pecked slow butterfly kisses up from her chin, over her cheek while his hand on her back firmly held her to him. He continued kissing her, ever so lightly pecking her eyelids and eyebrows and forehead, before reversing his loving path.

"Umm, I like this." She whispered in an almost inaudible voice, hugging him firmly in return.

He sighed heavily again as he began to noticeably relax, he was no longer shaking. This simple act of hugging and kissing was beyond anything he had ever imagined. Her body was soft, her skin warm, there was no rush in their actions, only the pleasure of two people enjoying one another's caress. A dawning of confidence was slowing overcoming his earlier fears and apprehensions. With one hand he grasped a thick lock of her hair and buried his face in it as he hugged her tighter, inhaling the sensual fragrance. His cock hardened with beat of his heart, pulsing as it moved over her inner thigh, until the helmet brushed up against the intense heat of her sex. Perhaps it was instinct, he knew he was going to make love to a beautiful woman. The issue of Carmen being 'Kyle's mom' no longer existed as he gazed upon her nakedness.

Her wanton desire to have this young man relentlessly pumping his shaft between her legs had changed to making slow passionate love to him. He was making love to her and this built her sexual arousal to greater heights than she had anticipated. The heat of his shaft, as it lay on her upper thigh contrasted sharply to the cool air, and the tip of his cock burned with desire as it snuggled in her slit, just below her clit. Running her hand through his hair, she turned his face to hers and their lips meet. It was a loving kiss, their tongues slowly playing in each other's mouths.

"This boy is good! This is probably his first time and he knew what I needed when I didn't," she thought to herself. She selfishly grinned, "Yes, this summer will be quite enjoyable indeed."

"Would you like another wine cooler? I would." She whispered.

"Yes, but I need to go to the bathroom." He quietly replied, kissing her neck.

"So do I."

"You first, I'll open the wine coolers." Alan suggested, knowing that he would be able to retrieve the condom from his wallet without any embarrassment.

When he came out of the bathroom, he saw that two candles were now lit, one on each nightstand, illuminating Carmen's sensuous body as she stretched out on the bed. He paused as his cock grew, pulsing as it became fully erect, standing straight out from his groin. He gazed only for a moment at her elongated nipples capping the swell of her breasts, the sultry curves of her stomach merging into the pubic mound rising below her waist.

Stepping to the side of the bed, she smiled, gazing at his erection as she guided him to sit between her legs. Handing him a cooler, she wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him against her as he took it. With her free hand, she pressed his shaft between the lips of her sex, moving it sideways over the sensitive knot of her clit, amazed at how hard and hot his cock felt.

He gasped, "Jeez its hot!" as the heat and slick wetness of her sex engulfed every sensation of his body.

"God your cock is so hard. I need you inside me," she moaned.

His hand started sliding along her thighs and over her stomach, leaning forward he cupped the firm flesh of her breast and she began moving her hips, easily sliding the shaft along her oily slit. Sitting back on his calves, after taking a long swallow of his wine cooler, she raised her hips higher and he felt her hand placing him at the opening of her channel.

He countered her actions by raising his body up as he leaned over to place his bottle on the nightstand. The length of his shaft again lay along her slit, preventing her from guiding him in. Picking up the small package containing the condom, he sat back on his legs, using his teeth to tear open the package.

Carmen smiled as he took the rolled up condom out of the wrapper. "Such a Gentleman." She thought as she reached up to take it from him. She whispered, "You won't need this. I can't get pregnant." and she set it back on the nightstand.

"Really?" He asked, somewhat surprised as he felt her placing the tip of his cock again at her opening.

"Really." She sighed as she raised her hips.

"Oh Jeez!" He gasped, staring at the sight of her fingers encircling his erection as she lowered her hips, slowly ushering him into her lascivious opening. He could feel every velvety fold sliding along his cock as he sank fully into her. The intense heat and slick wetness seared his shaft as his pubic bone pressed against hers. He leaned forward, placing his hands on the bed at her sides as he brought his weight down.

"Oh, my, god!" He uttered as she locked her ankles behind his butt and began moving her hips so that the tip of his erection rubbed against her cervix. Unable to move, he thought he would swoon from the pleasure of feeling her body consuming his. Without the hindrance of a condom, the slippery heat of her sex was like a furnace, beyond anything he had ever imagined.

Carmen's blood boiled with the sensations of being fully impaled on his shaft. Every nerve in her tingled as she squeezed him tighter with her legs. Her hands held him firmly at the waist while his groin was grinding against her clit. Every muscle in her body tightened as she focused on the sensual pressure of his shaft pushing on the bottom of her stomach. She suddenly exhaled, not realizing that she was holding her breath and relaxed her grip on him. She started to protest as he quickly pulled back but before she could form the words, he thrust fully into her and she moaned in pleasure as he filled her.

Their bodies moved in perfect unison, as each of them became engulfed in the pleasurable fulfillment of their taboo and their mutual fantasies. With her arms, she pulled him down, feeling his full weight on her as they passionately kissed. She arched her back as her pleasure mounted, pulling him farther into her. The trembling started in her lower stomach, spreading down to her thighs and upwards through her torso as the waves of pleasure ravaged every nerve ending. The floodgates opened, coating his shaft and balls with her warm juice as he pummeled into the very depths of her being. He began moving his hips so that he rubbed against her cervix as his tongue fought with hers for dominance.

Her excitement was rapidly building. She began to gasp and moan loudly, thrashing her body under him and moving his face to her breasts. Her nipples had always been very sensitive when she was sexually aroused, and with him sucking them through his clenched teeth, he was rapidly bringing her to the verge of orgasm. Her mind fought to control her mounting physical release, wanting her pleasures to last as long as possible before surrendering totally to their carnal passions.

Alan was close to his own release. The pressure in his groin was building as he moved both of his hands back, grasping the cheeks of her butt. Spreading her cheeks wide with his palms for added leverage. Her juice was leaking from her sex and his fingers slid easily along the valley between her cheeks. Relishing the sensation of her moisture, he liberally coated his fingers with her slickness, caressing them over the puckered bud of her ass as he continued thrusting his hard cock in her pussy.

Carmen's head was lying between the pillows as he raised his head and watched her facial expressions. Her eyes were screwed tightly shut, a vein protruded across her forehead as she grunted and moaned. Tendons pulled taunt in her neck as she gritted her teeth, groaning, "Yes, yes, yes" each time he pressed his finger at the tight ring of her ass.

The lubrication of her juice coating his finger allowed it to slip easily in to the first knuckle. He could feel his cock moving in and out of her channel as he continued to work his digit deeper into her ass. This added sensation of pumping his finger in her ass and feeling his cock also moving inside her body proved to be too much. He arched his back, emitting a deep throaty growl as he felt his cock pulsing, sending spurts of semen deep in her.

Carmen's own passion peaked when she heard his deep growl. "Fuck me." she hissed as she clamped her legs tightly around his waist. "Don't stop!" She groaned through clenched teeth as she wrapped both of her arms around his sides, pulling him tightly to her.

Alan Rich
Alan Rich
47 Followers